The Ironfang Estate within the forest of Karthel(owned my Wilhem Ironfang)

within mansion of the Ironfang estate, a tall sturdy middle age man could be scene walking along the halls is a leisured manner. the man himself wore an outfit suitable of that of a noble, including a clean button up suit, a vest, a crimson tie and a few accessories and despite his aged appearance, he was quite well built and healthy, this was Wilhelm Ironfang, a former court mage and high ranking adventurer who decided to live the rest of his peaceful life in the estate he owned on the country side of karthel deep in the forest. as the man walked throughout the halls of his mansion he let out a sigh as he run his gloved hands though his grayed hair and walked pass by some of he armor stands that was being magically clean, letting out an long drawn out sigh as he thought of the other day talking to his old party member, that he needed company in his estate than just himself in his mansion or the flings he have in the kingdom of karthel, causing him to finally relent and sent out applications for maids for hire to keep him company, leading to up today to meet the ones who have taken his application and give them a interview. 

Sometime that day, a smaller portal shows up near the front door to the large country side mansion. The dimensional door is like a window into the demonic realm, with the outline of it being a pulsating red magical fire which emits zero heat. Two smaller bodies slips out from there and into the human realm. Tatiana and Lux are two best friends who have been seeking out to explore and experience this other world. They recently discovered that a proper place to earn money and get to live comfortably are places like this and thus they ended up trying to apply here for the position of maids. They then approach the front door and knocks there.

hearing the knocking from the front door, Wilhelm teleported himself to the foyer and with a casual wave of his hands the door began to magically began to open as he walked up to the entrance to greet his guest, before finally standing by the entrance towering over the two by a massive degree being 8ft tall man and finally spoke with a gruff yet gentlemanly like tone as he looked down at the two with a quirked brown, eyeing them up and down for a moment eyeing their... assets before finally looking into their eyes.

"good morning, my name is Wilhelm Ironfang and I welcome you two to my estate, I believe you two were the ones who accepted my application to become my personal maids I assume?" 

Tatiana and Lux both wait patiently by the door, wondering who exactly lives here. The door soon opens to reveal the head of the manor, being a rather tall middle aged human male."Greetings sir Wilhelm. I am Tatiana and this is my best friend Lux. Thank you for accepting us as possible candidates. I am guessing there is some sort of interview you want us to do?", one of them speaks out clearly."Hello there, nice to meet you as well. Hopefully we are not too early?", Lux chimes in, not wanting to seem like she is not going to take part in the conversation overall.

the man gave a hearty chuckle at both demoness responses before speaking once more with a small grin as he with a calm yet easy going tone.

"well nice to meet you two to miss Lux and no it isn't problem really, if anything you two came at the right time. As your question miss Tatiana, yes we'll be having an interview of sort, I would like to get a feel of who would be working under me, though before we start, how about you two come inside and get more comfortable as we talk, unless you rather stand out here the whole time as we do?"

"Very good. We look forward to get to it and we are sure you will find us good picks for the positions", Tatiana replies back and begins to step inside as it seems like it was an indirect invitation for the two of them to enter the house."Please, lead the way mr. Wilhelm. Perhaps you can tell us more about yourself before we get to the interview itself", Lux chimes in afterwards, whilst she follows her friend inside. As they both walk, their "assets" jiggles around very much and heavily, even from other movements other than normalk walking.

• 3 weeks later...

Wilhelm couldn't help but eye their bouncing jiggling asset for a moment, his eyes flashing with lust for moment before it was reigned back and replace with amusement before letting out an chuckle and nodded as he began to guide them to his personal study as he spoke.

"Oh? you want me to tell you more about myself lassy? well, i wouldnt say there much to tell lassy but i can try."

the man said this he guided them throughout the halls of his mansion, allowing the two demoness to looked around the decorated halls that was being magically maintained by the most interesting sight, as they walked through the halls they passed by what seems to be ghostly if not downright ethereal Servants, though before they could ask, the master of the mansion spoke.

"If you haven't noticed now, I am quite the adept in the magical art as my entire mansion is maintained by magic, in fact back in the days when young I was the Court Mage to the royal family of this kingdom before getting bored of the position and found someone else to be my replacement and joined the guild."

the man said this with a mirthful smile as he spoke with an nostalgic tone and continued to speak.

"ahhh those where the good ole days, the day i joined the guild was the day i met my party who i would gladly call them my friends if not downright family in all but blood. we had many adventures together helping not just country but outside it as well, exploring the world, helping the innocent and stopping evil, slaying many beasts including dragons and get into many weird yet fun adventures, me and my party was one of the best adventure party in this kingdom becoming platinum rank, but like all good things, it had to come to an end."

wilhelm said this with a sad yet nostogic smile as he continued.

"sadly, after many years my party disbanded and went their separate ways, not because of something bad happened mind you, but because everyone decided it was time to settle down and do their own business, going back to their home and even starting their own families, while we still are in contact with one another, I still somewhat missed the good times."

Edited by Blitz69

The two of them silently allow him to speak about his past experiences whilst taking in the sights of the place, having never really seen anything like this, especially this etheral sort of servants. They do not at all have the type of experience like the older man has, but hopefully they can get to hear more about them over time here. The one finally speaking up of the duo seems to be Tatiana."Sounds like you have seen quite a lot in your time. We are sorry to hear that your group split up, but perhaps this is a chance to do something new going forward", she replies back whilst Lux add something afterwards, as her focus shifts more to the servants."You already have these servants....so why do you apply for real ones?", she asks, quite curious about that.

wilhelm let out a small smile and chuckles at their words before speaking once more as he saw they were about to reach his personal study.

"maybe one day miss tatiana, maybe and as to answer your question miss lux like I said earlier, Im more or less still in contact with my comrades and more or less been urging me to actually hire some help to keep me company instead of staying here by my lonesome accompanied with my own magic alone."

once they reached the door to his person study, he opened the door and gave an gentlemanly gesture for them to go in as he spoke.

"but enough about me, I believe it time we start you two interview shall we?"

Lux and Tatiana reaches the end of their short walk as the three of them gets to the room that will be used for the interview."So basically they are telling you to 'see other people', haha?", Tatiana speaks as a reply before they make ready to enter, wondering how this room might look like."Of course. Hopefully it won't take too long. I mean, the position sounds rather easy on paper and all", Lux comments and then enter along with the other two.

• 1 month later...

Inside the room it could be considered a combination of master study room and a office room, having bookshelves against the wall, a small five place and a massive dragon skull mounted on the mantle above said fire place, in the back of the room was a very ornate glass door leading to the balcony outside and in the center was wilhelm desk, with one massive chairs clearly designed for him behind the desk and in front of it was two comfy leather chairs for guest. 

“Cmon feel free to take a seat! Let’s get the interview started shall we!”

then going behind the desk sitting in his chair, he propped his arms on the desk and looked at them as he continues to speak.

”now let’s get to business shall we, I’m going to make this simple, I’ll just ask you two some questions for your two interview understood?”

The two demon girls wander further inside and look around the room, admiring it greatly. Whilst their own home is by no means poor or such, it doesn't compare to this sort of place. They look like they are quite awestruck by the lovely decor, rich space, luxurious furnishing and so on. They then find the seats pointed out to them by Wilhelm and find the chairs very comfortable and nice. Their height does make the view for him quite different as the large boobs are basically staring at his face from the angle and elevation they are."Sure thing...go ahead" and "Allright. Sounds easy enough", is replied back to him,

Smiling at their confirmation the old man let out an chuckle and nodded as he leaned forward and looked down at them and spoke with a serious expression.

”good, now we have a understanding I’m going to make this interview as simple as possible and ask the both of you four simple questions, what’s is your skill set, your talents, why did you decide to work for me as my personal maid and what do you hope to achieve working for me in this kingdom?”

The two of them shortly describes the various spells and powers they currently posses first and foremost (as stated in their initial post), which basically answers the first two questions as they are identical. They seem to answer the rest divided between them."Well. it was the best offer we could find and to be able to hang around a former adventurer would best serve our interest...", Tatiana begins before Lux picks up the "baton" and keeps going, to answer the next question in the same combined sensence,"...which is to enchance and expand our abilities, learn new ones, learn about the mortal realm and in general widen our horizon and knowledge".

• 3 weeks later...

"Hmmm i see, then I certainly can help you with your with your endeavors if I hire you two, though..."

the old man eyes wandered up and down their voluptious form as he looked down at them and for a moment he could feel his primal desire flare up for a moment before he reeled it back as he continued to speak.

"I could offer you more If hire you two to be more than simple maids, if you two are interested in my offer ill be more than happy to hire you to be more than maids, if you two accept my offer i would make you two my personal Pleasure slaves who would attend to my more.... primal needs."

The two of them look less shocked and surprised than one would think someone getting an offer like this would get. They give each other a look, almost as if they are speaking telepathically. The idea of also getting to have some physical fun is certainly not a wild or farfetched ones for demons like themselves. Of course, they sense that he very much seems to be wanting them like that and thus it is worth milking for all its worth. With a huge and wide smirk, Tatiana is the one to speak up for them both."Hmmmm...we are very wild, experienced and delightful....that will require our wage being 4-5 times as much...", she offers him with wink.

• 2 weeks later...

The man chuckles at Tatiana words and smiled in amusement at her attempt to Barter as he spoke with amusement.

”my that’s quite the steep, I was more thinking along the line 2-3 time your wager, both of your get to pick a magic item from my collection to choose from, get the chance to become my student and give you a chance to join the adventure guild, I’m old friends with the guild master I’m sure I can put in good words for the two of you.”

"Hmmmm, let us meet in the middle then...4 times the salary. After all...you will not find a couple of specimens like us easily. It would be a good sell for guests and such to have demonic servants, after all", Lux chimes in afterwards, also very keen on making as much on this as possible. Tatiana nods softly in agreement to what her "sister" just said, very much hoping this would be a good middle ground for them to agree on.