--A Dwarf and Her Inner Bimbo-- ( Teppo & JennyDK )

OrR5Cg3L_o.png

It had been about a week since Terah Hornbelly had left her ancestral home deep in the Anvil Mountains and had come to the village of Mountbrook, nestled within the shadow of the mountain.  Against her father's wishes that she remain and become a dwarven blacksmith like her father and his father before him, Terah wanted passionately to become a great adventurer.

She left under the guise of night one day with nothing but the clothes on her back, a pack full of essentials, and her trusty short sword and shield.  It had only taken a few short days to make her way down the mountain and into the town below.  She wasted no time visiting the pubs and guilds, looking for work.  It became quickly apparent that Terah lacked the proper gear and supplies to take on such work without steep difficulty and she had little in the way of coin.  Despite her best efforts, the young dwarf was unable to find work as a blacksmith due to a lack of demand and attempts at other jobs quickly revealed that she was unsuited to such tasks.

One night while drinking ale at one of the cheaper taverns, Terah overheard a conversation about women who made sacks of coin by renting out their bodies.  Her cheeks colored a bright red as she looked down at her bodacious breasts, squishing them together and thinking seriously about prostitution.  The last thing she wanted was to return shamefully home after leaving like she did.  The dwarf downed her drink in one massive gulp--seizing about the courage she found there--and left the tavern.  After smoothing the short hem of her dark-green dress, Terah headed into the night to find her first client.

Terah Hornbelly's Profile

Spoiler

9K6JgkPr_o.png

Edited by Teppo
  • Like 1

The town is not really big in size, meaning that most normal and steady job opportunities are taken already and the easiest way to get one, is by knowing people here and being well established to some point. Both of those do not exactly fit Terah's current situation and she has yet to establish a name for herself. Adventurers, while not heavy in numbers, are still seen often enough that she wouldn't stand out much on her own either. So for now, the next step would be to get in possession of better equipment. Her search for a fitting client for a lewd time, eventually leads her towards a single figure looking through the streets for something similar. A large, bulking bodied orc grins wide as he sees a cute little redheaded dwarf."Heeeeeey cutie! Are you busy this evening?", he says and provided a subtle wink and lightly pads a small pouch with coin.

Apprehensive about the task set before her, Terah takes the time to appreciate the beauty of Mountbrook.  Physically divided by a river that ran down into the town from somewhere high in the mountains, the nighttime was filled with the river's song.  Luminescent vegetation grew on either side of the brook, illuminating the town in a dim light that was almost romantic.  Terah was spellbound, trapped in the scene before her.  The spell was broken as a male orc spoke, startling the dwarf from her reverie.  Out of instinct, fingers closed around the hilt of the short-sword at her side.  But she quickly relaxed them when the dwarf realized that the stranger wasn't hostile.  "Well, of course I am!  But maybe you can make it worth my time?"  Terah forced bravado in her voice, acting confident and more comfortable than she felt.  

• Love 1

The orc thought that the light attention towards his pouch would make it clear, but figuring this female is either acting coy or is more oblivious of his gesture. However, she is clearly not telling him 'no'. He gets a better look at her lovely figure, already imagining what it will be like to do it with someone much smaller than himself. He places a gentle hand on one of her shoulders and even kneel down a bit, to try and be more at eye level with Terah."Why of course...I have plenty of shinies to use of. How about we discuss this more...privately? I have a cozy tavern room and we can have an ale or two before...getting comfortable", he states and jingles the pouch near her, letting the money make noise inside.

f7c747fc36b20fefe8b32060fe26e883.jpg

Terah silently berated herself for how stupidly she had sounded.  Obviously, the orc was planning on paying for her services, because why else would he be drawing so much attention to his purse?  She was simply just too nervous, never having done something like this before.  The only men that she'd ever known were all dwarves and they simply didn't do things like this, at least not back home.  She perked up at the mention of alcohol.  What good dwarf could resist good spirits?

"Oh, uhhhh, sure.  That actually sounds pretty nice."  She responded with a nervous laugh.  A bit of liquid courage was just the thing she needed to make the whole situation go a bit smoother.  "Oh, I'm Terah, by the way!  Nice to meet you!"  The bubbly attitude seemed a bit at odds with her earlier nervousness.  There was no seductiveness or lewd allure to this young dwarf, just a simple, almost naive, honesty.  Terah makes a gesture that suggests that the orc should lead the way, admiring his muscular physique.  At least her first suitor wouldn't be a skinny gnome!

Edited by Teppo
  • Love 1

The orc senses that the dwarf he found seems a bit anxious, which was part of why he suggested they had a bit to drink and hopefully she will feel more at ease. Despite many of his brethen, he is more well adjusted to society and being more relaxed."Okay, wonderful. Just follow me....by the way, my name is Rok'Tar, nice to meet you as well. Don't worry....I am sure you will have a good time Terah", he responds back with another wink and even put a warm and friendly onto a shoulder of hers as he leads them towards the place he had in mind.

This takes them towards a small, but very cozy tavern in two stories in all. The place is mostly empty at this hour, with the bartender greeting the orc heartily and they even briefly exchange pleasantries as the orc takes Terah to his room, letting her get the impression that the two know each other fairly well."Yeah, I often come here when I visit town. Is it your first time here, Terah?", he asks once he gets her inside a small room with just the bare minimum needed for guests.

Terah followed Lok'Tar to a quaint tavern just on the edge of town.  It didn't look like much on the outside, but the dwarf woman was impressed by the inner decor.  What it lacked in richness and refinement, it more than made up for with simple comfort that reminded Terah greatly of home.  She immediately decided she liked it.

The orc made small talk with the bartender while Terah acquired a pitcher of ale and cups for the both of them.  Their familiarity made her wonder if the orc did this sort of thing with women often, though the answer was probably obvious.  She decided not to think about it too much, lest she feel even more nervous than she already was.

After finally making to Lok'Tar's room, Terah left her weapons and gear sitting just inside the door, even go so far as the remove her greaves, pauldrons and vambraces, guessing that the metal edges would probably be uncomfortable and ruin the mood for what was about to transpire.  Terah brought the pitcher and cups over to a table on the side of the room and poured some ale into to each, then made her over to the bed and hopped up.  A sip of spirits suffused the dwarf with warmth, quickly making her feel more relaxed and less anxious.  "Oh, yes.  I actually used to live near the top of the mountain.  My father wanted me to be a blacksmith, but ever since I can remember I've always wanted to go on an adventure.  What brings you to Mountbrook, Lok'Tar?"  Terah took another sip of ale.

• Love 1

Just like Terah, the orc male takes off most of his clothing, soon fully down to his underwear, which sports an immense buldge even while all soft down there still. He gives plenty of room for the dwarf to either lie down or sit on the bed. All the while he does inspect her heavily with his gaze, admiring her even harder than before."It is good to find your own path and to pursue your dreams. I hope you will get a good start soon enough. Have you considered joining a guild of some sort?", he ask before taking a large chug of his drink.

Terah blushes a deep shade of pink--almost matching the color of her dress--and tries to avert her eyes, staring deep into the amber waters of her cup.  As she'd only discarded the metal pieces of her garb and still wore her pink dress, she hadn't expected the orc to strip down to his undergarments.  But the sight was distracting, as was the obvious....disturbance....in his figurative trousers. 

Her face grew hotter as she noted how close they were.  His presence brought a flush to her body and despite her nervousness, Terah realized that she was becoming aroused.  "No, I hadn't thought of that.  This is something I thought of to do meself.  Prove that I'm more than a blacksmith's daughter, all on me own."  The cup tipped back several more times as Terah down more of the burning liquid.  Feeling emboldened, the dwarf woman pulled back the hem of her dress until a creamy thigh and part of her shapely bum were exposed.  From what little Rok'Tar would be able to see, it was clear that Terah had white, cotton panties.

• Love 1

The orc reaches out for the pitcher, to top off the drink Terah is going with as well as fill his own mug once more."It can be very dangerous, but you do seem like a stout and sturdy type, especially if you have experience at the forge. I am guessing you wish to make a big name for yourself?", he goes on, both keen on their pleasant talk as well as with things slowly seem to be warming up to. His eyes keep taking in the lovely sight that is the future aventurerer dwarf. He smiles wide and hum in delight from the view of her panties, thigh and posterior."Say....did anyone ever tell you how wonderful you look miss Terah?", he asks, wondering if she has been wooed a lot in the past. A gentle hand reaches down to stroke the exposed thigh, wanting to go slow with her for now.

The dwarf takes a long pull from her refilled mug, letting the warmth and courage flow through her body again.  The contrast of Rok'Tar's rough and strong hands against her soft thigh left her feeling more aroused.  Still feeling bold, Terah decides to make another brave move.  "Maybe.  It would be nice to be important, I guess, but honestly, I just want to see what more the world has to offer."  Setting her cup down on the flat bedpost, Terah grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head.  

A small white top, designed to keep her breasts from moving too much while in motion, complimented her white panties.  From the orc's higher position, it wouldn't be very hard to peer down her top and admire her cleavage.  "Only from other dwarves."  She laughed.  "And if you've ever met a male dwarf, you might've guessed that they're not very romantic."  The romantic attention and alcohol was getting to her head now, making her mind feel fuzzy.

• Love 1

"Oh, of course. I am sure that is part of why most choose that path. Otherwise, there are much safer ways to make a name for yourself. I know this was probably not part of the plan, but you can't argue that is not expanding your horizon in some sort of way, haha!", he says in a lighthearted tone of voice. He chugs down half his own drink before also setting his mug aside and giving Terah room and time to slip out of her dress, revealing her deeper clothing, which just suits her nicely as well, even if she were not to remove those too soon."That's fair...but hopefully it means a bit more coming from someone not of your breed. Let me know if I need to slow down or anything", the orc goes on, clearly not rushing and being as aggressive as his brethen. He pulls her to sit between his widely opened legs and then lean down, turns her head a bit and plants a deep kiss on her lips whilst a curious hands lands on her right breast.

The orc's arm flexed as his powerful arm grabbed Terah and pulled her into Rok'Tar's lap.  She put up very little resistance as surprised registered on her face.  Her heart thundered loudly into in her chest and the blood rushing in her veins darkened the blush in her face.  After a moment, Rok'Tar leaned down and pressed his lips against Terah's, and she leaned into it without hesitation, humming happily.  A rough, yet gentle, hand squeezed her boob and the young dwarf felt a tingle dance down her spine.  She hungered for more.  In response, she reached down between his legs and gently petted his bulge.  Her fingers played lightly across the orc's loins, playfully teasing and daring him to do more.  Any response she'd had in the conversation was lost as the Terah drank in the moment.

• Love 1

Rok'Tar is pleased that Terah seems to be enjoying herself so far and even seem to be getting slightly active on her own as well. He lets out pleased groan from her touching his thigh and buldge as well, which begins to throb more and more as the two of them engage in slow and tender foreplay. One of his hands slowly roam up and down of her body, feeling every slight curve of it and making sure to grope, caress and knead every part as well as he can. The orc keeps their kiss going as it seems like they are both quite into it still. The other hand of his slide down towards her lovely panties to find and gently rub her love button.

Terah let out a small noise of surprise and sensual approval as Rok'Tar's hand slipped passed the waistband of her panties, brushed against her fiery bush, and touched a finger against her swelling bean.  The stimulation brought with it a wonderful feeling of womanhood, leaving the dwarven woman feeling more feminine than she ever thought she could feel.  Terah responded in kind by sliding a hand down Rok'Tar's chest, across his belly before wiggling into his undergarments, and running her fingers through his thick, pubic hair before taking hold of his hardening shaft.

Any previous thoughts of nervousness had flown away in the face of Terah's growing lust.  While she still felt apprehensive and unsure, those thoughts were being pushed to the back of her mind as she slid her hand along the length of the orc's manhood, having finally decided that she wanted to feel the entirety of him inside of her.  But neither did she want to rush too fast.  The dwarf was enjoying the foreplay and build-up entirely too much.  She deepened their kiss, pushing her tongue around the inside of his mouth with a sense of urgency.  She shuddered as his hands roamed her body, taking hold of any and all that they pleased.

• Love 1

The orc is very pleased with how well Terah is taking this so far and is even happy to see her being more bold and daring herself to boot. Whilst still doing his best with her womanhood, Rok'Tar uses his other hand to gently begin to peel off the panties of the dwarf woman, letting the fabric slowly slide down one of her thick and shapely legs, eventually freeing Terah of her lower undergarments."Oh my...you have a lot of grace with you I must say, Terah. Definitely well worth knowing...", in between the kissing before returning with even more passionate and deep french kissing and she can tell he knows what he is doing here as well as it is just the right tempo, amount of tongue and all. He wants to make sure she feels good and wet and hot before his larger sized digits dare to slip past her entrance and soon enough a thumb keep the focus on her clitoris while a pair of thick fingers slowly finger.

• 4 months later...

Terah's nervousness returned as she felt the waistband of her panties slide down her thigh.  She thought she'd mentally prepared for this, but as the orc undress her, her heart hammered faster and faster in her chest.  In moments, for the first time, a man other than another dwarf would see her naked.  She lifted her buttocks alternately to allow the garment to slide smoothly off and took in a sharp breath as cool air licked against her nethers.

The dwarf allowed her legs to part slightly more than before, as her underwear hung loosely off one ankle.  She was sure that Rok'Tar would enjoy a better look at her dwarven pussy and while she was happy to oblige, she was also afraid that for some reason he would not approve.  Terah's thoughts were suddenly stunted, however, and she gasped loudly as fingers pushed into her sweetest spot.  They were thick and pushed against her vaginal walls just enough to be pleasant and filling.  His thumb continued to attack her clit and she responded by reaching down and placing a hand on his while he fingered her.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The orc takes his time, wanting Terah to feel as comfortable as possible, especially as he senses a bit of tension within her."No worries, little one. I will take good care of you", he says in a comforting voice as the panties slide fully off her body below. The view he gets of her bottom half makes his cock throb even more and harder as it is simply a lovely thing for Rok'Tar."Ohh my...such wonderful view! Your voice is very sweet as well, Terah", he goes on, whilst his hand continues to slowly warm her up and he proceeds with also placing even more kisses up and down her neck.

Terah's skin grew flush as the orc continued to stoke the fires of her inner furnace.  Her nipples hardened and poked against the fabric of her undershirt, a sign of her growing arousal.  Rok'Tar's fingers wiggled around inside, and Terah's pussy grew wetter, making it easier to move and more comfortable as he played with her.  The kisses and the compliments played with her head, making her feel warm inside and making her want to please the orc more.

Terah figured it was only fair to respond to his words of praise with some of her own.  "Oh, thanks.  And, um, you're bigger than the dwarven men at home, Rok'Tar."  Men liked to be told that their penises were big, right?  The dwarven girl opened her legs even wider, partly to give the orc a better view and partly to make it easier for him to finger her deeper.  In response to his attentions, Terah reach between her legs and collected some of her naughty juices before slathering it on the tip of Rok'Tar's cock and resuming her stroking of his hardened shaft.  She gradually moved her hand faster and faster, keeping in tempo with his own foreplay.

• Love 1

The large bodied orc can sense how Terah relaxes a lot more as they go on like this and that she is growing increasingly aroused as well. The effort in taking it nice and slow makes it better for her and thus better for both of them as a whole. The sweet noises coming from the dwarf and her nether region further fuels his passionate foreplay as his finger makes varying angles, speed, depth and so on, always aiming for what pleases the young adventuress the most. The sensation of her moist inner walls and folds causes Rok'Tar to get even more eager to experience Terah in more ways. He chuckles lightly and heartily at her comment."I would have figured..you know, general body size and all...", he tells her in return, not sure what to say other than the obvious. As her legs spread even further apart, it indeed gives him more room to play with the dwarf woman. He pulls her body up slightly with both hands momentarily making it so, so his large orc member flops up under her from below and throbs hard and erect against her loin.

The bed creaked and groaned as the orc pulled Terah into his lap.  Her legs opened even wider as they settled on either side of his knees.  The air felt cool against her heated loins, and they only grew hotter as Rok'Tar's swollen prick brushed against her soft petals.  Terah's face grew redder from arousal and embarrassment.  Never before had she felt so exposed and on display, but she made no move to cover up.  She didn't want to offend the orc by making him think that she'd changed her mind, at least that's what she told herself.  A part of her was excited at the thought of a bolder and naughtier Terah.  It made her want to do nastier and even lewder things.  Bravery blossomed in her chest and the dwarven woman began to grind her hips against the orcish penis.  Her womanhood kissed his manhood with big, wet, sloppy sounds and gradually his cock grew slick from her attentions.  "W-well, that might be true but, um, I still think it's one of the bigger ones I've seen."  Some vestiges of nervousness still clung to her mood, but Terah was slowly becoming more relaxed in Rok'Tar's presence.

• Love 1

Rok'Tar very much enjoys every little moment of this situation so far and from the sound of it, so does Terah as well. His chest rises and shrinks more rapidly, following his more rapid breathing. He cannot keep his eyes off of the sight below him as well as the heaving bosom of the lovely looking dwarf woman who is basically in his large green skinned lap. The sensation of her warm and sticky feminine juices lathering up his cock, pushes him even further and he eventually wants to "dive in" properly."Don't worry...I will be slow and gentle until you want more, dear Terah", he growls softly and then turns her head to kiss her and then lift her to properly be positioned, so he can put the tip at its proper place and begin to push tenderly at her pussy.

Terah returned the orc's kiss, even daring to slip a little tongue in there.  Her head had grown fuzzy from all of Rok'Tar's attention and was finding it harder to feel nervous.  So, when the orc lifted her up and positioned his hips so that he could penetrate her with ease, Terah found herself shuddering in anticipation.  If he hadn't been holding her up, the dwarven woman would've probably slid down onto his cock without another thought.  Instead, his head pushed insistently at her opening and Terah felt a whine vibrate in her throat.  She broke the kiss and with a voice that was hot and heavy said, "Please, Rok'Tar, put it inside of me."

• Love 1

The orc can feel the lust and need both in her raspy voice as well as with her quivering shortstacked body and of course he too is just as excited and eager to continue."Mmmmmmm, as you wish, little lady", he pants out softly and begins to prod harder and put more pressure onto her nether folds, aiming to slowly stuff her lovely dwarven honey pot. Due to the size difference, it is a bit harder for him, but as she is wet like this, it helps a lot and soon enoungh the tip slips in with a heavy, slick and sloppy "pop" noise, causing him to give a short grunt of mighty pleasure."Nghhh...hnnggg...such a fine pussy you have...it feels amazing already, Terah", he says, complimenting her whilst keeping still for now, to see how she currently feels before going deeper.

Terah's heart thundered faster and faster within her chest as Rok'Tar's tip began to push passed her outer lips.  This was it.  She was about to take a cock that was both bigger than she'd ever had and something other than dwarven.  It excited her as much as it scared her, but she wouldn't back down.  This was the first step on her way to a glorious adventure.  With the money she made from this, she could afford her first adventuring kit and begin helping people.  And it wasn't like the act would be unpleasant.  Terah's breathing deepened even more as the first few centimeters of Rok'Tar's cock entered her.  His girth stretched her wide and the dwarven woman found herself trying to spread her legs even further.  "That makes me happy to hear, Rok'Tar."  Even though it was just the tip, Terah let out a shaky moan.  "Your cock fills good as well, please fill me with the rest."

• Love 1