Brother x sister

Hey,
I'm looking for a roleplay of an older brother with a younger sister. 
The first theme idea I have is this:
For some reason parents were taken out of the picture. Either they're just workaholics and barely pay any attention to the kids, or they are divorcing and fighting a lot, so the sister got offered by her brother to move to his flat. During that, the feelings would flourish and lead to... who knows what *wink*

Another idea is a bit funny,
Brother and sister like to RP in their free time. They had a friend on a forum with whom they did incest-themed RP for quite a bit. Neither does know that the other one does too, because, why would they ask a sibling about such stuff. Then, one day, one sibling has to leave the computer unattended and forgets to lock it before going out. In that time, the other side walks into the room and sees a familiar website on the screen. The chat window is open and shows both his and her names! Were they RPing together all that time?

As always, I'm flexible if you'd like to change something. Hit me up if you think you'd like something of that sort.

Edited by Sky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up