Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Finding two werewolves at once would be exciting for her experiments!

Besides Alicia is old she could probably deal with them if push came to shove. Or at least make her escape.

If anything it'd make sense for a werewolf to venture out and check to see why a new scent was in their territory, so it would make sense for another to look into Darion's arrival!

Edited by Chiyako

No problem! I'm about to sleep for the night as well. Also given how old she is, and how she is, I wouldn't be surprised if Alicia has messed with the neighboring pack before with her experiments. Probably not all as kind as this one either, for reference.

But plenty of rascally science antics abound!

Aaand my werewolf lady is ready! If anyone's looking for scenes, I'm down to drop her in somewhere. Perhaps she could greet the most recent arrival to the group and/or scold the pack's warrior for so carelessly mating with an outsider like that. @VenariWulf99@Kitsuyumia

Would also be down to have her and Alicia meet, considering they both share an (al)chemical interest, at least as of recently @Chiyako. Not sure about the context so far, but there's potential to have a larger alchemical conflict in the future 😛

Nice character @Icarian Dreams she sounds like she's going to make things interesting. Might bring up some ptsd with Darion, but we'll see how things roll out 😛 
Far as I'm concerned on her showing up to do any of those things the more the merrier XD I'm just excited to see Darion interacting with others. Though I'm sure it's gonna complicate things if he fucks little miss warrior before getting to know any of the command structure. 😛

• Haha 1

Speaking of triggering Darion’s PTSD, I do also have an idea for a thrall-accidentally-turned-vampire character, who would end up… basically being gifted as a pleasure pet to the Midnight Moon pack (as her turning into vampire would likely be rather problematic to the coven). Meaning Darion would find himself in a situation pretty much opposite to what he’s experienced in the past, when he was a servant to the vampires.

I do admit I’m a bit hesitant about posting her though, considering she’d be in many ways a fetish character for me, especially near the beginning of the storyline, when her mind would still be rather considerably warped after the period of thralldom under the vampires. I’m not sure how comfortable the rest of the group would really feel about having a compliant vampire sex-slave in the werewolf pack (or the kind of lewd scenes that could stem out of that).

To be honest, if you folks could let me know how you sit with that, I’d very much appreciate it.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@Kitsuyumia A quick question: Does the mate Alpha/Luna hold any position of power within the pack? Or is it more of a "decorational" rank, simply acknowledging that they are the leader's mate?

Decorational really.  I mean if the leader mated with a beta, gamma, or delta then of course they still retain the authority of that rank.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Speaking of triggering Darion’s PTSD, I do also have an idea for a thrall-accidentally-turned-vampire character, who would end up… basically being gifted as a pleasure pet to the Midnight Moon pack (as her turning into vampire would likely be rather problematic to the coven). Meaning Darion would find himself in a situation pretty much opposite to what he’s experienced in the past, when he was a servant to the vampires.

I do admit I’m a bit hesitant about posting her though, considering she’d be in many ways a fetish character for me, especially near the beginning of the storyline, when her mind would still be rather considerably warped after the period of thralldom under the vampires. I’m not sure how comfortable the rest of the group would really feel about having a compliant vampire sex-slave in the werewolf pack (or the kind of lewd scenes that could stem out of that).

To be honest, if you folks could let me know how you sit with that, I’d very much appreciate it.

Well I do not think the werewolves would keep a vampire around. In my viewpoint if a thrall that was used as a sex slave was turned vampire Miana would have the them stay at her castle, as having a vampire just roaming out there especially one that may have had an ill affected mind due to how they used to be treated.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well I do not think the werewolves would keep a vampire around. In my viewpoint if a thrall that was used as a sex slave was turned vampire Miana would have the them stay at her castle, as having a vampire just roaming out there especially one that may have had an ill affected mind due to how they used to be treated.

The idea was to likely keep it under the radar, without Miana's knowledge as far as possible. I imagine turning a thrall into a vampire would be something of a faux pas. TBH, I'm considering some slightly different options too, I'm not big on the whole mind-breaking thing. Shit gets dark way too quickly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up