Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Reading up on the posts a bit. Damn. Now I want to have Daliah figure out that something happened between Austin and Rinoa. Only fuel up the tension between the two.

@Kitsuyumia, how is the main Mating Season thread supposed to work? I see so far people just dropping in with what their characters are doing and where, but how do you see it progressing from here?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Icarian Dreams said:

@IsabellaRose, I'm really terribly sorry I kept you waiting for a month. I've tried writing something through the days, but I was either flooded with assignments or too exhausted to do creative work. You totally should have ditched me for the mating season fun. (By the way, I didn't really give any hooks in my post to not keep you tied to the scene for much longer, but if you'd rather, let me know, I can have Daliah inquire about Lupita a bit more).

@Icarian Dreams - no apologies needed. Real life pulls me from RPs all the time. I'm glad to see you back!

• Love 1

There we go, last character I'm making for this club ever. Don't wanna overdo it. Not bringing this one in until after the event of course, perhaps being side by side with Kits newer character?

I thought John was dead. Is he to be presumed dead or faked his death? Cause that makes things with Samara complicated. Not saying John has to choose her or anything but I am curious how the story will play out 

Separate news Samara is going to go to the lake for spiritual healing so if anyone else needs it they are more than welcome to join if they want to. 

Edited by Lady_Xien
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

I thought John was dead. Is he to be presumed dead or faked his death? Cause that makes things with Samara complicated. Not saying John has to choose her or anything but I am curious how the story will play out 

Separate news Samara is going to go to the lake for spiritual healing so if anyone else needs it they are more than welcome to join if they want to. 

Okay, so his death was presumed, there's some shenanigans behind it but nothing magical. And you're right he doesn't have to choose her or anything. But keep your characters history or whatever the same, you don't have a change anything at all. It'll be interesting to see what happens. 

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

Welp, ill just note that the portion i wrote in the event doesn't have a specific person im expecting to interact with... so if anyone wants to find laura, feel free

Could have Austin run into (or rather "catch") Laura? I just wanna get things going along but I figured I should ask first. 

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

Could have Austin run into (or rather "catch") Laura? I just wanna get things going along but I figured I should ask first. 

Im not necessarily intending for laura to immediately get into the mix, but a near miss would be neat!

So yes, a quick catch sounds good :3

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up