Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

10 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Any idea what i should expect from the situation? Especially since Austin is over 2 and a half times her age?

It's the first time he's actually been in the middle of mating season, he literally has plenty of energy and emptied his balls just twice after a decade and a half. Expect him trying to show control... And depending on Laura's response/action his own will be very, very unpredictable if it elevates to that situation. 

Anything you need to know? Or maybe, anything need to know?

Edited by BladeRunner

Just now, BladeRunner said:

It's the first time he's actually been in the middle of mating season, he literally has plenty of energy and emptied his balls just twice after a decade and a half. Expect him trying to show control... And depending on Laura's response/action his own will be very, very unpredictable if it elevates to that situation. 

Gotcha, this is lauras first mating season where males where present,  her previous seasons where she was old enough to feel it happened after her last pack was wiped out... having been the only one not present when disaster had hit made her blame herself... and having been isolated from other wolves for a couple years she ended up desperate for attention in basically any way she can get it... hence her personality and emotional outburst... odds are her reaction will be 90% based off the first 10 words out of Austins mouth... and he probably has heard enough about her to know the first dozen words will shape the entire encounter with her... with her usually being pissy on a good day

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

In case you want the context

34 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Gotcha, this is lauras first mating season where males where present,  her previous seasons where she was old enough to feel it happened after her last pack was wiped out... having been the only one not present when disaster had hit made her blame herself... and having been isolated from other wolves for a couple years she ended up desperate for attention in basically any way she can get it... hence her personality and emotional outburst... odds are her reaction will be 90% based off the first 10 words out of Austins mouth... and he probably has heard enough about her to know the first dozen words will shape the entire encounter with her... with her usually being pissy on a good day

Ahhh... That's kinda sad. So essentially her mind is made up with who Austin really is besides the "scary and dominating" Alpha, with the first sentence he utters...? Sorry if I take it outta context, big brain losing powers. But Ohkay, I'm game. It'll be probably the most awkward situation I can think of but I'm game

Edited by BladeRunner

Oohkay! I reread that just to make sure I had that right... Which I'm kinda doubting I had it right to begin with so I apologize. 

Sorry, kinda tired but once I get home and take a shower literally I'll be awake for no reason other than the fact my brain goes into 7th gear. But yeah, that'll be interesting to see. 

Edited by BladeRunner

Her opinion on someone is not locked in stone, but she makes a choice about it shortly after they start talking..

Someone she adored 20 minutes ago might piss her off into a rage now. And then make her an affectionate snuggly mess in another conversation 20 minutes later.

But the tone of the conversation tends to be decided very quickly, and be some kind of extreme. 

Shes very emotional 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Her opinion on someone is not locked in stone, but she makes a choice about it shortly after they start talking..

Someone she adored 20 minutes ago might piss her off into a rage now. And then make her an affectionate snuggly mess in another conversation 20 minutes later.

But the tone of the conversation tends to be decided very quickly, and be some kind of extreme. 

Shes very emotional 

I can respect that. Also @Chiyako I edited my latest post in Night City or whatever it's called. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I... probably wont be able to match post length tbh, 90% of thats unrelated to laura so im not sure how much i can respond to

Respond with what you can, all that is is filler in a sense so you can ignore it if you want, a reason as to how and why he ended up there

Edited by BladeRunner

If you want/need me to change my response let me know, I didn't want to invite lackluster to that post but was trying to avoid direct contact... Try is the key word there.

And that also goes for further posts. Of y'all think I can do a better job or want something changed about any of my posts with our characters interact, let me know, because I want to accommodate partners as much as I can. Or whatever

6 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

If you want/need me to change my response let me know, I didn't want to invite lackluster to that post but was trying to avoid direct contact... Try is the key word there.

And that also goes for further posts. Of y'all think I can do a better job or want something changed about any of my posts with our characters interact, let me know, because I want to accommodate partners as much as I can. Or whatever

You did fine enough for a horny wolf girl to nose dive up your shorts pant leg, so i think your fine

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up