Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

On 30/05/2022 at 17:14, Rena-Amane said:

Are half human/half wolf allowed? I have a werewolf character that I think alpha Austin might find interesting if half breeds are ok

Probably not. I wouldn't try it anyhow as there are Humans that can control their Wolf side... Half to most of the time I believe, font necessarily see the point imo. 

If you're talking about an anthropomorphic wolf... That could potentially be the wolf form(?) as I think the owner did that for a "mid transformation" of sorts for a later character. 

Edited by BladeRunner

On 30/05/2022 at 15:43, Starcry said:

Are we allowed to say that our characters have a background consisting on butting heads with rival wolf packs and such? @Kitsuyumia

As far as I know the Midnight Pack has only ever faced one other wolf pack, and that ended in bloodshed. Unless she has plans for there being other packs in the area (or around for that matter), I'd probably say they have a bad streak of butting heads with Omegas (strays) and maybe someone passing through Spruce Moore. But another answer is your character could have come from a different pack? Or maybe even two others, kinda nomadic in a sense. 

Edited by BladeRunner

14 hours ago, Starcry said:

I get the feeling that the GM has lost interest so I'll be bowing out. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

To be honest I kind of did lose some interest. After we lost alot of people at once and I had a period of time where I got super busy. And on top of that there was a bit where not much was happening, it kind of discouraged me I guess.

So I think I may continue with the event once I start getting things going because the way how I want the event to play out can act as a soft reset. But I will have to make some changes as well. Like I want to move some of the more lore and information based topics off site to world anvil which is just much better for storing such information rather than standard forums. I have the database set up I just need to start movinf stuff over to it. It will reduce some cluttter on here and can better be used in reference so we can keep things straight. Also I plan to make a new thread for characters and move all active characters to that thread. I don't think I plan on changing the sheet much If I do make any changes I will reflect them in my example post and notify everyone. But again I don't expect to make any changes.

• Like 1

Also anyone who is inactive I will be removing their characters from play. I haven't decided if I will remove the players from the group itself just yet because if they become active again then I can let them pick up their character again.

Also I am considering maybe putting a limit on characters as in the case of some individuals it seems that they took on too many characters and then were unable to upkeep them all. I know alot of this was due to rp lock. So I might have to decide on a way to free up characters who are in rp lock. Any suggestions would be helpful.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up