Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Alpha/Luna is usually the leader and their mate.

Beta is second in command usually helps enforce  the rules put in place by the alpha and to be in charge when the alpha is not around.

Gamma is usually like another tier down from Beta. But in here I made it so the doctor is the gamma in this situation.

Delta is the head of the warriors like a general basically.

Warriors are werewolves of age that can defend the pack

Omegas are werewolves that are of age but are unable to fight. Typically they perform other tasks for the pack.

Well @DreamsnThings if you want you can pick a werewolf role, and I can mark it as reserved, so others know its taken if they join.

@Chiyako since you mentioned you are going towards vampire side is there a particular idea you like morr, either being a vampire yourself or the enthralled servant to one. Note that thrall duties may vary depending on the vampire they serve and what was agreed upon. If you have an idea you can let me know or if your juggling a fee you csn post them and get our opinions if you feel that will help you decide.

3 hours ago, Chiyako said:

I am considering one of two options.

The first would be more of a researcher.

Hide contents

xpQDJRP.jpg 

The second would be more of a huntress.

Reveal hidden contents

Zxvkm84.jpg 

Well for the researcher we do have an alchemy room that they would probably feel at home in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up