Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Gorgeous and charismatic... probably has an attractive "smell" to her that she's completely unaware of... A dark beauty just waiting for one or the other camp to seduce her into their ranks. Her lineage could even be something that lures them in, but also makes them wary of offending her "family" by moving too quickly, ancestors and distant relatives she has no idea even exist. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, IsabellaRose said:

Gorgeous and charismatic... probably has an attractive "smell" to her that she's completely unaware of... A dark beauty just waiting for one or the other camp to seduce her into their ranks. Her lineage could even be something that lures them in, but also makes them wary of offending her "family" by moving too quickly, ancestors and distant relatives she has no idea even exist. 

Maybe she's descendent from the founding family? Could be they know of, and have actively opposed the lycans and vamps in the past? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Venari99 said:

Maybe she's descendent from the founding family? Could be they know of, and have actively opposed the lycans and vamps in the past? 

That works for me. I don't know much about whatever lore is being used here. I usually just make up worlds as I play, but I don't want to step on any lore toes. 🙂

1 hour ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Oooh boy. Alicia's message. If you were planning on throwing the pack into even more disarray, I'm pretty sure you've succeeded @Chiyako 😛

I can't help but wonder if a certain alpha and Beta pair might have a word or two to say to Darion and Ava given this message as well as their carelessness. 😛

5 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

I can't help but wonder if a certain alpha and Beta pair might have a word or two to say to Darion and Ava given this message as well as their carelessness. 😛

Oh, absolutely. Can't wait for the pair to walk in on their leaders at the most inopportune of times 😛

47 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

hello everyone sorry I have not been feeling too well lately so I have been mostly restingI will try to make some replies.

Don't stress it too much, health's more important than role playing if you simply aren't up to it.

• Like 1

Hey, since I see some action started happening in the Foyer that may soon involve Austin/Daliah and I don't know how quickly it may progress, I just wanted to ask that I get at least one more post in in the Library before we link the scenes in any way. Daliah's not quite finished with the alpha yet. 😈

• Love 2

8 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Hey, since I see some action started happening in the Foyer that may soon involve Austin/Daliah and I don't know how quickly it may progress, I just wanted to ask that I get at least one more post in in the Library before we link the scenes in any way. Daliah's not quite finished with the alpha yet. 😈

Fair enough XD Take as much time as you need I'm in no rush. I'm quite enjoying seeing how all of these story lines are playing out. 😛

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The hell she gonna do to him? Straddle the poor guy? Finally take his balls?

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up