Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

49 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I thought so too, or that was the original plan (that is still the plan). I'm not  certain if people wanted to get involved before/after, so if they wanted to they could. 

Yeah I'll see if Miana was planning on doing that before I make a move, because I am pretty certain she was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KanDaKnight said:

@Venari99Where would Darion be right now? I think its time we discuss how we can start kicking off our connected storyline.

Right at this particular moment he's in the foyer getting situated with the pack. What did you have in mind?

41 minutes ago, IsabellaRose said:

@Venari99 Darion got inadvertently "spied on" by a wolf biologist who's running off to the library 😉 no reply necessary, just an FYI so he can recognize her scent later.

Haha I saw that, maybe once he gets settled in he'll ask about it 😛

7 hours ago, Venari99 said:

Right at this particular moment he's in the foyer getting situated with the pack. What did you have in mind?

Vance has a motive to find himself soon in the forest. If Darion has something going on right now, I think its possible for later in time for an accidental encounter to happen. Its not too unlikely as Vance will be travelling through the woods after all. 

7 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Vance has a motive to find himself soon in the forest. If Darion has something going on right now, I think its possible for later in time for an accidental encounter to happen. Its not too unlikely as Vance will be travelling through the woods after all. 

Probably best to wait, maybe let it happen more naturally. Austin just put down the "no more patrols till I get this sorted out" down essentially, So Darion's probably just going to take some time to settle in. 

There will be plenty more opportunities though for them to interact 😛

• Like 1

Just now, Venari99 said:

Probably best to wait, maybe let it happen more naturally. Austin just put down the "no more patrols till I get this sorted out" down essentially, So Darion's probably just going to take some time to settle in. 

There will be plenty more opportunities though for them to interact 😛

I am afraid there is no 'natural' way as Vance doesn't really have a plan to hang out too much outside the castle. He said it himself: "Not like I'll find miracles". He could go out to do normal hunting for fun or help Alicia with whatever, but thats about it. There are actually way more little opportunities than it seems. 🧐

3 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

I am afraid there is no 'natural' way as Vance doesn't really have a plan to hang out too much outside the castle. He said it himself: "Not like I'll find miracles". He could go out to do normal hunting for fun or help Alicia with whatever, but thats about it. There are actually way more little opportunities than it seems. 🧐

Either way, it doesn't really make sense at the moment, so I'm afraid we'll have to find a way later on. Things don't have to connect right away there really isn't a rush.

3 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Either way, it doesn't really make sense at the moment, so I'm afraid we'll have to find a way later on. Things don't have to connect right away there really isn't a rush.

It'll be unlikely probably, but good point from you. Shame really, because I had a lot of excitement for it. 

@KitsuyumiaSorry fir the ping, I did not mean to do this, the site has been saving previous posts and I'm not too happy about it. So I'm not certain how to remove your name or whatever. 

That said, is Miana stronger than Austin physically? Like her excelling in power, for sure, but physically is she superior? Because I really wanna know that answer or if her saving grace is just magic and other supernatural stuff..

Edited by BladeRunner

@BladeRunner well she is more like a  powerful magic user from ancient times, she can use magics from elemental range, to even a fee nature controlling magics as well, there are some more powerful ones she knows as well but I dont plan to have her show those off just yet. Physically she is weaker although she could survive alot of deadly attacks given her status as being undead technically. And the issue for auatin would be if he could deal a lethal strike before she can conjure a lethal or serious injuring spell on him. Which in this case is unlikely because she has a barrier around her which even if he could break it in one hit it still blocks that attack which gives reaction time.  At least by what I am thinking in my head.

It would be better if he had a couple other warriors if he was to fight so as to overwhelm her by numbers. (However I dont intend her to fight Austin or the werewolves. So this scene seems to be who can intimidate the other first as far as I see it.

So yeah he has muscles but the problem is muscle cant be used if your attack is blocked and then she does something like ensnareing you in vines.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
  • Like 1

Right right, I understand that now. That was my concern was I'd she was this, "End all be all," level of power. Which, kinda puts the two into their own tiers. And I don't have intentions for Austin to fight her either, right now he's more concerned about vampires getting closer which is why he'd only take the deal if the area stays neutral, as I said in that scene... Twice I think? But I digress, in due time it could just fall back into the vampires control until some fuckhead starts messing with the werewolves... Again. 

That and with the missing scouts and the slaughtered family of that thrall, it'd be interesting to see a third player that both factions have to deal with. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

Right right, I understand that now. That was my concern was I'd she was this, "End all be all," level of power. Which, kinda puts the two into their own tiers. And I don't have intentions for Austin to fight her either, right now he's more concerned about vampires getting closer which is why he'd only take the deal if the area stays neutral, as I said in that scene... Twice I think? But I digress, in due time it could just fall back into the vampires control until some fuckhead starts .easing with the werewolves... Again. 

That and with the missing scout and the slaughtered family of that thrall, it'd be interesting to see a third player that both factions have to deal with. 

Who would ever go messing with the werewolves?! Le gasp!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up