Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

I... kinda just stumbled to the gamma minor position... i have no clue how to rp a nurse x.x

Jeeze... i went from nearly getting a dick up my ass well swimming to possibly giving someone a suppository in a clinic... these are some wonderful times xp

Then you can play that up! You are being trained so you could have the gamma guide you like that sensual- I mean totally normal pottery cliche!

• Like 1

Also the whole cervix examination part too. XD

And stretched? 

I am quite excited to do a cervical examination. ❤️

I... kinda just stumbled to the gamma minor position... i have no clue how to rp a nurse x.x

Jeeze... i went from nearly getting a dick up my ass well swimming to possibly giving someone a suppository in a clinic... these are some wonderful times xp

Then you can play that up! You are being trained so you could have the gamma guide you like that sensual- I mean totally normal pottery cliche!

And yes I am training you so you will be able to do with when and if my character is unable to do so. Gamma vets the minor so that way there is always someone there. 

also I am quite good at pottery ;3 

5 minutes ago, Nyana said:

Gotta love a nurse with no clue what shes doing examining your vagina right before you plan to get pregnant!...

This mating season wont end horribly im sure

Hah... god theres an opportunity here to say laura is still a virgin, and that encounter at the lagoon was the first time she saw a dick... so laura litterally needed some close up study material for both sides

Well while I am your Gamma I wont pop your cherry. i will however make it so it wont hurt. Hell I will make you a slut before penetration if you want. I have drugs xD

• Woohoo 1

2 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Well while I am your Gamma I wont pop your cherry. i will however make it so it wont hurt. Hell I will make you a slut before penetration if you want. I have drugs xD

Honestly speaking laura is not a good fit for the bimbo/slut style stuff IMO, the easing her through her first time bit is quite nice though...

Fuck if i realized we where going to be in mating season i would have made a motherly character intending for her to either get knocked up here or for her to allready be pregnant 

• Haha 1

I’m sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I was wanting to introduce my Werewolf character and also my Vampire his brother character. All of them are characters that are from outside Spruce Moore and had heard about it, my Werewolf character being born from a roaming werewolf father and human mother, that is looking to learn about his wolf side at Spruce Moore. And the Brothers are looking for a save place for the younger one to live after he was attacked and turned into a Vampire. 

I was just wondering where would be the best place to have them appear in if they stumbled into Spruce Moore Territory?

Honestly speaking laura is not a good fit for the bimbo/slut style stuff IMO, the easing her through her first time bit is quite nice though...

Considering age is at play she does not have to be with a partner if she does not want. She can just masturbate through the season. but age wise your character and @Busterbugs characters are closest in age if I had to do a traditional pairing. 

I was just wondering where would be the best place to have them appear in if they stumbled into Spruce Moore Territory?

I would say either make a starter where you happen upon the mansion and enter the Foyer or stumble upon the Lagoon being lost and we take you to the mansion. IMO those are your two options now unless you wanted to wait. 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Considering age is at play she does not have to be with a partner if she does not want. She can just masturbate through the season. but age wise your character and @Busterbugs characters are closest in age if I had to do a traditional pairing. 

I would say either make a starter where you happen upon the mansion and enter the Foyer or stumble upon the Lagoon being lost and we take you to the mansion. IMO those are your two options now unless you wanted to wait. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady_Xien said:

@IsabellaRose Lupita will also need an exam at some point. Are there things you will or wouldnt want so I know when our turn comes to interact? 

I mean, Lupita is pretty much here to be bossed around by the wolves that are bigger and badder than her, so... she's your plaything 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Busterbugs a big big note you should know, in this setting werewolfs and vampires are apparently very hostile towards one another,  to the point where there is a combat element to the rp... so the fact you had a post where both your vampire and werewolf characters are... traveling together... should probably get cleared up with the chats owner

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up