Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

Sorry everyone! I started a new job this week and I have to flip my schedule so it took a bit of adjusting to get used to the new sleep schedule. I post in the doctor's wing @Lady_Xien @DreamsnThings I'm so sorry it took so long! Since I work nights now, I might be posting later in the evening/wee hours of the morning.

I'm so sorry again!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

WELP... i was about to write a closing reply to the doctors wing scene so laura has some frame of reference for where she is... but holy shit a lot has happened since the scene ended there

... ah well i guess

I forgot Laura was there. This could turn out interesting still. I thought the Gamma minor had left or something. >_> 

3 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

Or whatever your character's name was. I forgot it 😅

you got it right, the name was mentioned in my post complaining about all the stuff that happened well i was unable to reply

and i guess i can write something or other... but honestly I dont want to start another 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

you got it right, the name was mentioned in my post complaining about all the stuff that happened well i was unable to reply

and i guess i can write something or other... but honestly I dont want to start another 

sorry. I got goldfish memory.

I wasnt aware of Laura being there. You can, its up to you. I'd say I wouldnt want to void everything though. Its a pretty realistic entry. He was storming in the area anyway. It creates a mess but I wouldnt say its that big of a problem. Laura could always come in, there is always an opportunity for her, entries are pretty flexible. Up to you, really. 

5 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

@DreamsnThings I’m so sorry you hadn’t replied for a while and while I didn’t want to exclude you I was trying to get the scenes done so everyone could start to meet the Alpha for his announcement to the pack. Forgive me!!! 😭😭

im not worried about it, not used to the "no turn order" route for a group RP, so every time i thought i had time to reply, the stuff i had to reply to just got longer and longer, so i just get to today, planning to cap things off with the scene with a reply, and end up finding like 7 new messages x.x i think i just need to adjust plans with these kinds of things

4 minutes ago, KanDaKnight said:

sorry. I got goldfish memory.

I wasnt aware of Laura being there. You can, its up to you. I'd say I wouldnt want to void everything though. Its a pretty realistic entry. He was storming in the area anyway. It creates a mess but I wouldnt say its that big of a problem. Laura could always come in, there is always an opportunity for her, entries are pretty flexible. Up to you, really. 

the problem is I was already like... 5~7 posts behind before the scene ended and He came in... so now if i want to reply by my usual group rp standards im going to essentially write a reply roughly half the length of everything posted since my last post... which has gotten quite long now

4 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

the problem is I was already like... 5~7 posts behind before the scene ended and He came in... so now if i want to reply by my usual group rp standards im going to essentially write a reply roughly half the length of everything posted since my last post... which has gotten quite long now

I see. Ugh, I apologize. I thought you were only behind of him coming in. How could I make up for it? 

1 minute ago, KanDaKnight said:

I see. Ugh, I apologize. I thought you were only behind of him coming in. How could I make up for it? 

honestly speaking you did nothing wrong, nor did anyone really... im just a little butt hurt since this happened (in a different way) over in the lagoon... where the scene i was joining in ended abruptly due to club wide situations (vampire menace is afoot so no fucking in the lagoon!) and then this one ends and laura is once again kinda put on the backburner...

it seems like i just need to find a 1 on 1 situation when there wont be an event that will end it randomly in a safe location that wont cause people to rush over to cockblock laura and blueball whoever she was talking to... or even just interrupt something non sexual...

13 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

honestly speaking you did nothing wrong, nor did anyone really... im just a little butt hurt since this happened (in a different way) over in the lagoon... where the scene i was joining in ended abruptly due to club wide situations (vampire menace is afoot so no fucking in the lagoon!) and then this one ends and laura is once again kinda put on the backburner...

it seems like i just need to find a 1 on 1 situation when there wont be an event that will end it randomly in a safe location that wont cause people to rush over to cockblock laura and blueball whoever she was talking to... or even just interrupt something non sexual...

Yeah I heard. Sorry for cockblocking her, seriously. 

1 on 1's are best. I'll try to be more careful, not just for Laura! I understand the frustration. Sorry, once more, for doing it to you. 😓

1 minute ago, KanDaKnight said:

Yeah I heard. Sorry for cockblocking her, seriously. 

1 on 1's are best. I'll try to be more careful, not just for Laura! I understand the frustration. Sorry, once more, for doing it to you. 😓

Again, you did nothing wrong, the scene kinda ended before you even joined 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up