Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

So this is a complete revamp of how we understand the story. What about the existing role-plays in place? Will the be deleted to start fresh? And how will the eras work if this story is based on the now after the war between Vampires and Werewolves?

Also as someone who has three characters will there be a reroll of their current race and position? 
sorry I know this is a lot of questions just reading the announcement made my head spin on what will be the official changes.

11 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

So this is a complete revamp of how we understand the story. What about the existing role-plays in place? Will the be deleted to start fresh? And how will the eras work if this story is based on the now after the war between Vampires and Werewolves?

Also as someone who has three characters will there be a reroll of their current race and position? 
sorry I know this is a lot of questions just reading the announcement made my head spin on what will be the official changes.

As for existing roleplay I am not sure exactly tbh I am thinking of either resetting or doing a soft reset  after the event. I don't know of any war between werewolves and vampires. If you are referring to the purge that is something very different. But I would say just not to really worry about it too much since this takes place at modern times everything from those eras is in the far far past. The only ones who could remotely know anything about it is any really old elder vampires.

If you want you can keep your characters, change them, or make new characters. It will be up to you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rena-Amane said:

@BladeRunner reset whether hard reset or soft reset might be fun to try work out how your vampire Toshiro and my human character meet again after he saves her

I actually thought about that once I got on the site today. I'm thinking that maybe they should already be acquainted and together after the reset. The intro for either character is done and known to everyone else OOC, so I think them being already Master/Thrall and knowing one another for however long IC is enough for me. It just doesn't make sense repeating the same song and dance even if it's a little different. 

Let's see... I know on the Wolf Pack I'm gonna keep Austin's character progress where it is after the reset, Nimona is... Nimona, not sure what I'm gonna do with that one, and the other Wolf character I got won't be introduced until later, either sooner or literally later on, whichever works. For now I think I'll end up playing him eventually, maybe working as an Omega and his identity kept secret in Spruce Moore while living amongst Human's, except to those Human's who actually know Austin. That's the outlined plan at least. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Due to some personal circumstances I am going to have to withdrawal from this club and the roleplays. I do apologize for the short notice. You may do as you like with my characters as they can be deleted or replaced what ever you see fit. I did have a lot of fun with you all and I hope to have more personal fun in the future if anyone is up to play. Bye Bye Love GIF by koreadispatch

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Well... Even with the head honcho, could still get this place back up and going. While the admin certainly has the power to edit stuff, there could be other things we'd do without them. 

by all means if you have any ideas to do then by all means

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up