Alpha/Luna Wing

• 3 weeks later...

Upon entering the old room, the pack Alpha took in a breath of the soft smell of cleanliness, if such a smell existed. He started to blow out candles, leaving the door cracked by accident, and lit a few lavender incense to help being calm to his mind. Outside the room the lights had been turned off and candles were ablaze far and in-between, that didn't stop the quiet steps of other pack members passing by. He then started to stretch and pop bones and joints, and proceeded to undress and toss the dirty clothes into an empty hamper. He started with his socks, then shirt and jeans, and then his took off the pair of boxers beneath it all leaving him nude and unhindered by cloth. 

Austin proceeded to enter the bathroom and turn the hot water to the showerhead on and let it run. He left the bathroom door open and left a few candles in there for dim lighting, not wanting anything bright at all. He sat on the bed for a while and pondered the current situation with the heat season arriving soon, the vampires, and his own problems with trying to be an Alpha. If someone asked him five years ago, their situation was decent, but now? Right now he wasn't stressed, he was just wanting to get the days sweat off his back. 

After a few minutes of just thinking Austin stood back up and reentered the bathroom leaving the shower curtain and the door open. He slowly stepped in and allowed the hot water to wash over him, Austin pictured the days negativity to wash down into the drain, and as he did he felt lighter by a little. His shoulders weren't slumped nor were they stiff, but merely relaxed. He leaned against the ceramic wall and sighed, relaxing more as the Alpha slowly but surely slumped downward until he was leaning the tub, sitting rather like he was taking a bath. Right now, the steam combined with the intruding smell of lavender, and the warmth of the shower as the water flowed off him was all he needed. 

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

While Bleeds for the Pack stalked through the halls of the ancient mansion uncomfortably, he looked out the window and noted the lowering, golden light. Day was passing and the time to hunt drawing closer.

He wasn't quite as hungry as he was uncomfortable in the human structure. Bleeds was completely happy to spend most of his life as a wolf and he'd long ago adapted to the vagaries of hunting alone but it had been several days since he'd made the time to hunt anything larger than a rabbit and he really wanted out of the kennel.

He made his way upstairs to the traditional suite reserved for the pack leader. He stopped outside the door and raised his hand to bang on the door but stopped. He cleared his throat - unwilling to make an embarrassing croak when he announced himself. More confident that his human voice wouldn't fail him he slapped the door frame with the flat of his hand loudly.

"Bleeds for the Pack of The Midnight Moon would speak with pack's Luna. The pack may be threatened." The howled warning seemed less awkward, but this generation of the pack seemed as intent on wearing their human skins as Bleeds was wearing his wolfen skin.

• Like 1

By the time that the old wolf approached the door, Austin had already finished cooling himself down from the stress of recently. The words of Miana still lingered in his mind, perhaps she was tricking him, or perhaps there was a third party; an Omega or rogue vampire? He was fully dressed in a fresh pair of sports shorts and a t-shirt, and had already blown out the incense and let the windows open for the fresh crisp air of the dying day to enter. The moon hung high already, however tonight he simply wanted to rest. Already the Alpha had started to write the day into a journal, more a long amongst several dozens throughout the years to help record everything that has happened. 

There was a loud thump on the door, and then a grizzled old voice came through it vocally, "Bleeds for the Pack of The Midnight Moon would speak with pack's Luna. The pack may be threatened." 

Bleeds for the Pack? At first, the Alpha didn't know what to think, however it must have been from Nimona. Well, now was better than never, he could make the announcement tonight- no he needed to make it tonight. Austin's then said in a deep tone, "Enter." 

Austin's still sat at the desk as soon as the old wolf entered. He stood up and pushed in the oak chair to the desk inward, then turned and crossed his arms. Even in casual clothing the Alpha was a sight to behold, massive and masculine, he was the envy of many men. He cocked a brow and again spoke as if speaking to an old friend, "Bleeds for Pack, been awhile has it not? I was getting ready to gather the pack for an immediate meeting. This has something to do with the deep woods, yes?" 

Austin viewed the old man with respect, not just of age but as once an Delta. How long has it been since the aggressive warrior seen his own command over warriors? When he stepped down it was for the obvious reason that he acted more than he thinks, while still a great moral booster, Austin understood why Bleeds for the Pack stepped down at the same time. He was still an effective part of the pack no less. 

Bleeds walked into the room. The confined space, hard angles and still air made him far more uncomfortable than the big male who greeted him. Bleeds looked around, "I was expecting a luna - you'd think they'd have told me." He shook his head and approached the alpha with a polite nod. 

15 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

"Bleeds for Pack, been awhile has it not? I was getting ready to gather the pack for an immediate meeting. This has something to do with the deep woods, yes?" 

Bleeds sniffed in the closet air of the room, trying with his dulled human senses to identify the werewolf. "It was you in the forest with Nimona and the leech - but I remember your scent, but you were much younger..." He scratched the lower point of the scar that crossed his eye as he thought.

"You were probably a pup last time I came to the kennel." He theorized before he shook his head.

"I don't know why you were talking to the leech and I get you don't have to tell me." He began as he pushed his graying hair back.

"What I came to talk to you about happened after you and the leech left." He went on to tell Windcaller about the strange, disappearing scent. "I'm not one for mystical wisdom, but this old thing," he finished, touching the scar, "has a sense for violence, and it aches."

• Like 1

Austin looked down the the old fellow. From the Old Man, their original pack Alpha, he's heard quite a lot about Bleeds for the Pack. To the point, blunt, and kill first ask later attitude, Austin felt that they were alike in that regard. But just in that regard, last time they spoke it wasn't based on pleasantries, but that was when Austin first came into the pack at the ripe age of twenty-two. 

"Very well, it shouldn't be a secret that I spoke with the coven leader Miana," Austin, now as Auvunux spoke, "But let's speak of the matter. I have felt it too, old one, that violence is to come. When I went to the site of the attack and found our scout, there were no other scents, and when Miana found me her scent in the area was new. Which means our assailants can cover up their tracks quick. We're going to have to gather everyone and spread the word that the Deep Woods are off limits, until the pack can get full strength." 

Austin put up a hand immediately in case Bleeds wished to intervene, "I'm aware we're falling back, however, I also have the feeling our battle will be closer to home. We're stretched thin, and mating season is coming up, I've had this discussion already with Beta Daliah. With you being a seasoned veteran of the field... I'm willing to take advice from you." 

• Love 1

On 06/03/2022 at 20:06, BladeRunner said:

"Very well, it shouldn't be a secret that I spoke with the coven leader Miana,"

"I just need to know if you don't want me pulling them apart." Bleeds for the Pack replied flatly.

As the conversation continued Bleeds listened. To his mind that was pretty much the extent of his responsibility in this exchange.

On 06/03/2022 at 20:06, BladeRunner said:

"... I'm willing to take advice from you." 

Bleeds gave a low chuckle that bordered on a growl, "Couldn't recommend that - I'd leave this kennel and pretend it was never here. The forest is where we're strongest. Our ears and noses are unmatched - we can move by day, be gone by night. Even the leeches can't fight us in the wild."

He shook his head, "The delta's your man for that. I just need to know who to kill" He looked down at the remains of his body, "Hard to tell, I know, but that's what I'm best at."

"Gather away, alpha. I'll tell them what I know. As for mating season - been a long while since that's been a concern of mine. Scars are not as sexy as you've been told and old is even worse." He observed with a friendly grin. "I'll wait for you to give the okay, but I'd rather head back out to the deep forest and see what's going on."

Bleeds inclined his head slightly, "If we're done I'm going to go hunt."

• Love 1

Austin gave a low chuckle of his own, knowing full well that this old wolf was more rampant than most- more true to the beast within than handling the man beneath it. Scars weren't good looking, no, aesthetically at least they provided a boost to intimidation in the right places. But Bleeds was very correct, their place were in the wilds, they had their strengths but also their weaknesses... However the Alpha knew the dangers that lied with their low numbers, so for now, he preferred the safety of a Human building granted his animalistic side pulled toward outdoors.

Night was ascending, so it would be only a matter of time before the coven flourishes yet again. With a sigh, Austin continued, "There may be a truce at hands, Bleeds for the Pack, so I'd ask that you do not try and kill anyone, fighting... That'll be up to you. And though you may not take advice knowing you, try not to spend too much time in the Deep Forest, we have an assailant that attacks by day and night, so expect anything."

And with that, as soon as the old wolf left long after, Austin went back to writing. The soft cool wind of the opened windows blew into his face, allowing him to ease his tough complexion and into the caress of the wind itself. He would not go hunting tonight, no, he wanted to rest for he was tired... And he almost forgotten his sexual frustrations. Mating season was coming up just as Austin wrote in his chronicle, but he didn't write that he'd practically miss out on everything as he did these past years. How long has it been? He certainly didn't want to do it with anyone, but he didn't want to be seen as scum for getting with even a low ranking pack member... No! 

Austin pushed away from the desk and almost slammed his book shut. He then whispered to himself, "Or doesn't matter how badly I want it, I shouldn't think of things like that! Cursed-! Gah!" He spat now starting to pace, more important matters entering his mind, "Mating season is practically here, we have an assailant and I can't sleep! By Spirit, what is going on?"

• Like 1

Though Samara felt she could do more with this information; she would wait for the meeting to be over before standing. Those closest to her would fall silent as they seemed to expect her to speak or something. However that was not the case as she simply would follow the Alpha to his chambers needing another moment with him on how she should further assist with the pack. 

Austin had reached the bedroom in a leisurely pace, opening the door back up and shutting it to only a crack. The remnants of lavender hung in the cool room, and he started to undress, this time wanting to rest himself. Though Austin wouldn't be able to sleep right, and though all the wolves in the pack would most likely be out hunting the Alpha himself simply found the stress of certain frustration and of course exhaustion catching up. He wouldn't sleep fully nude tonight, and just as he dropped the shorts to reveal an amazing spectacle he could smell a certain Gamma beyond the lavender fallout. 

The Alpha continued to walk toward his dresser and pulled a pair of boxers, soft like silk, and slid them on. He then turned to Samara and crossed his arms, cocking a brow, "You are here for the meeting I assume? Unless you're here for something else as well?" 

RIght now could have been the perfect moment for Austin to... Find his "release" however he held himself back from that, staying as strong as ever. But pheromones mixed with the lavender made things a bit difficult. Still now, Austin shown excellent self control, but his own scent, or musk, traveled through the air that was evenly matched with others. It didn't stink, however it was much a natural odor, of course, wolves were the ones to release such a scent in the air during or even before mating season as uncontrollable as it was. 

The Alpha moved to the once lit candles and again used a match to light them, allowing the thick smell of the flower to flood the room to hell combat the various scents. It made things better for Austin but he wasn't certain if the same could be said for poor Samara. Regardless his show of calmness was something to note, but the conquest against certain thoughts were being fought. 

Samara was on his tail although his gate was much larger than hers. Trying not to seem too eager for the discussion she would pause before the stair case and look back at the crowd. Appearances were everything and though she was the Gamma she was not a Beta and did not feel the needless rumors to spread; but with it being mating season she was not sure how to proceed as she is usually a bystander to the event due to injuries and so on. However this was more important than that as now was a perfect opportunity to have a discussion since she also needed to speak with him about going to the 'Lake' for his spiritual healing. She wanted to make sure he was really willing to go through with it as once started he would have to finish, otherwise it would damage the psyche. 

Climbing up the stair case after contemplating her next moves. Her legs felt heavy though as she pheromones' were getting to her now and she did not have the cloth soaked wolfsbane essence with her. The hairs on the back of her neck stood up as she would pause and put her hand up under her nose to smell the remnants of her healing measures earlier. It was faint but enough to get her up the stairs without being tempted to go back and slink over and grab a victim of this nature. At the top of the stairs the smell of lavender filled her nostrils and almost immediately calmed her. It was one of her more favorite smells; similar to how her own room smelled just less spicy. 

Reaching the threshold of the Alpha's door noticing it was cracked a bit. Fingers would curl around the oak and begin to push only to have his scent flood her being like the heat of the desert. Her skin flushed with goosebumps as his power was once more exuded not even trying anything it was just how their Alpha was. Samara was always privy to this feeling whenever around him but never to this extent. Must have been the mating season doing its job; honestly this was the first season since his son passed that they were around each other. He closed himself off and never interacted with the pack for his own reasons. Her cheeks flushed pink as she continued to walk through the heavy air to at least show her presence before the door would shut behind her.

Her heart felt like it was going to beat out of her chest as her icy orbs grew wide from the sight she was seeing. The fact it took her to actively look away spoke volumes to how his presence to any female in the vicinity of the bedroom.  Stammering she would avert her gaze as much as she could as she was doing her best to be respectful. Being the Alpha he was probably the only member he got her this flustered in the season, that and he was John's father. "Always so perceptive..." Pausing she would close her eyes a moment before gaining the courage to look him in the eyes. "I have several things to speak with you about if it is alright. About the meeting and several things I have seen since coming back from the Lagoon. Also the status of your thoughts on when you would like to go to Star Light Lake." The lavender and his musk kept hitting her in waves and she would lightly swoon to the side as her breathing became a bit labored. Though keeping her distance she would take the opportunity to take a seat so not to seem overly affected by his charms. 

Her own pheromones' were wild and spicy if a scent had to be put to it. Pepper, pine and the female musk were much different compared to his own. "If I may ask could I trouble you to open a window?" Lightly Samara's breathing became heavier as time went on. Crossing her arms and legs in the chair her body language showed that she wanted to have a serious conversation but how long that would hold out was only a tell of time and how seducing the conversation would continue. "I believe that it is great that we have gone into a truce with the Blackthorne vampires. We could learn many new things from them in my opinion. And they seem more amicable to talks than previously believed." Quirking a brow of her own to him as she threw a slight jab to his previous decisions on how to deal with their long standing rivals in territory. While Gamma was the spiritual healer and had no business discussing battle plans or things of that nature she felt peace talks were more up her alley and genuinely wanted to help him cement this proclamation he had set for the pack. 

• Like 1

Austin nodded and did as he asked, forgetting that the smells were starting to affect him. At this point he was starting to throb and that was not a good sign, so facing away from Samara he begun opening windows to allow the various scents to escape, although the room was massive and they still lingered. Had Samara not said something then he would have committed... His own form of "Healing." It has been years since he actually indulged on his own desires and they were taking their toll. 

Still facing away, the Alpha finished off and sat on the bed, setting an ankle on a knee and letting his foot rest, using said leg to hide his slowly growing surprise. Now he was facing Samara, and his mind raced about the woman. She has grown into something beautiful hasn't she- No no no! Austin shook the thoughts from his head as she spoke. Out of character, Austin delivered a harsh blow, a heavy punch to the side of his face which helped him focus just as Samara finished. His thoughts returned more or less albeit half-assed. 

With a slow and soft exhale, Austin calmly said, "A truce that is thin, no less. They have one of their own that tend to "experiment" from what the Coven leader stated, "she means no harm" she says. My concern revolving the matter are the vampires pushing toward the forest. What of next year? Would they push for our closest territories next? Talking is empty lest they need something from us, I do not trust them even now, however it seems I've no choice. I am uncertain of it, but what little faith I have is leaning toward the hopes this truce remain until our full numbers are returned.  But as for the Star Lake? Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I'd rather start this sooner than later." 

Austin wanted to go, he wanted this done, not in the sense that it was bothersome but in that it was important to himself and of course the pack. He would scan the room, look everywhere else besides directly at Samara, he was doing his best right now, as a male, a man, to control his urges. It wasn't dangerous, and though Austin most likely should find a release, he wouldn't dare do this with Samara... He told himself. But his body and instincts said otherwise. 

Calm Austin, calm, Austin thought to himself. He stood now again facing a direction away from Samara, being as respectful as possible. He would move his way into the bathroom and leave the door wide open, and cranked on the hot water of the shower. Something to relax him and take his mind off of his instincts. He finally dropped his night trousers and hopped in, forgetting to closing the curtain, however either wolf could hear each other talk. 

"Please, continue." Austin said aloud from the shower, laying in it like a large, open recliner and allowing the water to fall on himself and ease most of his "eagerness."

• Love 1

Those icy gray orbs watched him intently, while she could not directly gaze into those hazel pools her eyes would wander over his frame. A gulp could be heard as she continued to observe him taking a seat on his large bed. Of course it needed to be large, he was a large man, and everything about him was large in a literal sense. He was definitely John's father as they had a very similar build, one she found herself attracted to regardless of the mating season. Though over the years she never looked at him like this before now, which made her pause and ponder when that had changed. Did it just recently because of the Lagoon or had this been something a long time coming and she was just now realizing it. Any female would be honored to bed the great Alpha; and that included the Gamma as well. Samara would open her mouth to speak only to gasp seeing and quite audibly hearing the heavy punch to his jaw. "!!!" Not even saying a word it brought her quickly to her feet and abnormally quick for her to already be 2/3's the way to him. "Oh my god are you alright Austin!" It was confusing as to why he would suddenly do this but then she had to remember the time they were in and that brought the blush stuck to her cheeks to spread to her ears and down her neck. 

Samara would reach out to touch him only to retract it due to him speaking. His voice felt huskier than normal and more heavy with the heat building between the both of them. Listening to what he had to say she would grip her own arms as she then inch a little closer to him. "But she could have harmed you...this speaks volumes. And I assume she healed Nimona; I literally could do nothing when she came into my wing for treatment except pain management. If the vampire queen wanted to she could obliterate us but she is choosing not to. While I don't fully trust their intentions have we ever had this kind of peace before?" Pausing she did not know if she should continue as her breathing became a little more audible and heavy from the crushing weight of the lust in the room. Turning her gaze she would continue to speak, "I believe at some point we should integrate....so to speak as they will be here far longer than we will and that is just a fact and they could prove to be a much needed ally. I would even volunteer as I am invested in what ever she did to help Nimona. I am a doctor but I am limited and if there is a possibility to learn more about that healing factor it would greatly help us and possibly help our numbers. Being also that it is a 3rd party..." She would stop talking as he suddenly stood and went towards his bathroom; she felt she may have said something too far. 

In her passionate speech she would follow him if only slightly behind his own gate. "Because of that 3rd party, whoever they are, they are attacking our members we should really think about it in a serious matter. Deepening the truce eventually I mean. As you are Alpha I bring this to you just to think about it is not a demand or anything not that I have any sway in this matter. And I also agree getting you spiritually aligned should happen as soon as possible so that is top priority...." Stopping at the threshold of the bathroom her arms would linger against the frame as her eyes grew wide watching him strip once more. His scars painted a story of his life, his triumphs his failures and now his shoulders were heavy with burden and restraint. Her empathic prowess was in overdrive as she could feel his need, even the heated water he was trying to drown himself in would not satiate the feeling. He had waited many years and while she was left breathless she wanted to help not just from the wolf building in heat but from a genuine place of affection. Samara's conviction to be a good girl had cracked as her wolfish instincts took over. Lids lowered and a more lustful demeanor befell her features as she took another step inside the large bathroom space. her hands reaching behind her, slowly undoing her zipper and bow around her neck letting the fabric fall to the ground exposing her bare flesh  to the steam and heat of this exchange. 

"Austin...." The Gamma's voice was heavy with lust as she said his name, her icy pools gobbling him up as they made eye contact once more. "I can't take it....anymore..!" Strained in controlling herself, her legs began to carry her towards her Alpha in careful manner. Her heart raced faster in her chest as she would take the liberties to hop in the shower with him as he reclined back against the wall. Her tall frame blocking some of the water as her curls turned into long wet curtains hugging her tanned skin. While they had touched earlier due to lingering regrets, when her hands touched his knees, it was a deliberate attempt for more. "I know it may be wrong to push this on you but....I want you to take me....I can handle it..." Her frame now wet with the water slipped between his thighs as her body brushed against his all the way to the point that her face was inches from his own. Cautiously her long arms would wrap around his broad shoulders as plump lips planted themselves lustfully to his own. A low growl coming from her throat as her nerve endings were on fire from his power coursing over her like heat lightning; Samara took her shot and it was up to him if he wanted to continue or scold her for her lustful outburst. 

• Love 1

Austin gave a vocal huff with the possible argument he heard from Samara, "There's always an ulterior motive, Samara, their leader may mean well but that won't mean the others would accept it. I don't know how to feel about the situation."

The steam was built up enough in the bathroom and the only lighting in the room were dim candles that allowed for minimal vision. Though the moment that Samara entered the bathroom Austin happened to look over and into those icy blue eyes, his deep hazel ones were a mix of gree and sky blue that met the orbs opposite of them. How long has it been since the Gamma was once a pup? It took him back to do many years ago when he had to teach her the various responsibilities, but he also gave her a childhood in the pack. That much time has indeed passed, and now she was not only one of the most important members of the pack but also a full grown woman. 

Austin couldn't place it, he was in and out of his own thoughts that it were difficult to really figure out exactly why Samara's eyelids fell. She was tired perhaps? He only signed and looked away not realizing the full picture, closing his eyes... Until he heard words that snapped them open in shock. He was about to ask what she had meant, of course, Austin would play stupid of course and pretend he heard wrong, but the actions of Samara caught his attention. Nude and taken by lustful needs, the woman slid her body across the Alpha's and the once dying erection immediately sprang back to life. This was not good. 

With a careful breath, Austin asked, "Samara, what are you doing?" 

"I know it may be wrong to push this on you but....I want you to take me....I can handle it..."

Austin's eyes grew wide and he replied, "Wait, Samara! I'm unable to-" 

The metaphorical game was over when the Gamma pressed her lips to the Alpha's. Instincts flooded his mind and despite his best efforts all had failed, passion was quickly taking the massive wolf. His sexual drive was taking over, and normally Austin would handle it on his own this time he could avoid the unfortunate inevitability. Slowly as he pushed his lips back against Samara's, his hands delicately roamed across her back almost as if massaging it, eventually ending on her buttocks and giving either cheek a firm squeeze. 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She would pant hotly into his lips as she looked to his face examining his expression. The Gamma was lost deep in the moment as she would continue to kiss his maw with much enthusiasm. His massive hands on her firm buttocks left her to shiver to his touch. Slowly she would pull away and giggle a bit into a low as she continued to fall in the depravity of the lustful season. Having been exposed to so many hormones and wolves within the last 48 hours and being cock blocked by the man in front of her, she was not able to hold back like she used to be able to. Though some semblance of herself still clung on as her long fingers would flex on his skin. Pulling away carefully she closed her eyes tight and would growl deep from her abdomen regretting the steps forward she had taken to make this more than what it was. Samara knew he saw her as but a pup still even as a grown woman and his son's ex-lover. Gingerly she would speak and do her best untangle herself from him light grip. Guilt filled her frame as she felt she had done the Beta dirty even though this was beyond her better judgement. 

The heated water from the shower now on her back once more she would turn around her back now facing him as she covered her face. Her voice sounded regretful and horrified at what she had done and said. Her emotions flipping from that primal lustful state to the more sane one. "I'm so sorry Austin....I....couldn't control myself....I need to leave." A slight tremble came from her lips as she would begin to hold her breath so not to take in anymore of the allure of the wolf pheromones between them. Wringing out her hair she would begin her journey out of the bathroom, clumsily trying to get dry clothing on her wet body. She tried to hold onto this emotion as it was the only thing keeping her sane in the moment. "I'm sorry again..." Thank god he was hesitant if he had gone through with it they may not be able to hold onto the relationship they had intact. Rushing out of the restroom she left puddles of water on the stone flooring from her footprints. Finally reaching the wooden door she would turn back a moment but forced herself to push forward and out of the room entirely. 

• Love 1

There was a level of want that no man should feel, and years of neglect had finally caught up as the needy Gamma continued to push herself onto the Alpha. There was a primal rage that burned in his loins and despite all the needs in the world to, simply put it, fuck, Austin's grip was slowly loosening until his hands weren't on the woman any longer. Reality was also catching up, and the burning pain dulled to a slight tingle until he forced himself to no longer be aroused. It was the Human side that Austin clung onto that put the Wolf away, and he pulled away just as Samara did. There was regret not in the sense that they shouldn't fornicate, but in in that they couldn't, there was a parental bond between Gamma and Alpha that heavily dug into his mind. 

When Samara left, Austin said not one word but instead relaxed further into the tub. There was no sense of fluster or panic, but understanding in that the pair knew what had to be done. This was a moment of weakness that the Alpha needed to be strong, and like before, he settled into his mindset of not participating in yet another season that there being a closeness between him and everyone else that mating would be... Odd. It was also best to not mate in general, he was in his forties, and while hormones would naturally drive a woman Austin instantly thought that beyond that no woman would have him. He was the Alpha after all, and he should show that seniority, but perhaps he was so used to being alone that he was too contempt with being alone the rest of his life? 

"Ahhh...  Damn. When did I become such a pussy?" Austin said vocally well after Samara had left, and turning the water off he strode out of the tub he dried himself off with a spare towel. He cleaned up the puddles after slipping on his boxers and threw the used clothes into a tube that lead straight down to the basements laundry room. 

The Alpha then saw a massive platter of beef tips, mashed potatoes and steamed buttered vegetables all of which were decently warm. Nimona. A bad day and a bad ending between him and practically a stepdaughter, at least everything will be made just slightly better with a good meal. However he would not have it here. Austin went over to a tall and skinny fridge near the corner of the room and plucked out two bottles of whiskey, one of raspberry and the other blackberry. And then opened the balcony door that was alight with the moonlight, he set the bottles on the corner edge of a lifted bonfire pit, and went back to grab his meal and sat down on the furniture. 

Using a grill lighter, Austin lit ablaze the kindling and three foot pile of hard wood, twigs and long lasting wood until it built up quickly to a burning pyramid of fire. He sighed, opening a bottle of blackberry whiskey and balanced the platter on his legs. For the rest of the night he may not sleep, and instead he could just spend it with his thoughts and finally relax. 

• Sad 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up