Whilst Zaria was walking down the hallway, Caleb passed by her but didnt even notice the said werewolf. He was heading straight for Samara. Seeing her watch into his direction, he inevitably stared back whilst getting closer to the Gamma's personal work place. Once in front, he finished his treat for the nerves. Caleb still seemed a bit out of pocket, those eyes not as sharp as before due to how much Nimona made him open up today. But due to his opinion of Samara, no matter how many times she has patched him up, he cant help but feel some fang-like sharpness run over his face.

He leaned onto her side against a wall, shuffling his hands in his pockets. Head leaned down a bit with his gaze upon the woman. Not noticing the smell of herbs and medicine, nor who she was treating some time ago. "Hey, puppy number two." His eyes close for a moment. "Mind if we have a word? About certain, losses and news.." Caleb relaxed there, yet was in extreme distaste of what happened to his two Scouts. He smelled like fresh blood, and the wounds are visible from the terrain he endured in lycan form. Not to mention, his smell doesn't smell as intense as usual.

"Your smell was in the Foyer. I saw Austin. Though, mood was off and all.." He tilts his head up just a bit, eyelids opening. "What's this about casualties in the forest..? Two of my Scouts died due to whatever business he had. Are you in the mess? Talking with a Vampire too..? A Vampire, saving the pack's warriors?" He sighed. "No..I should be more frank. What do you know entirely, Gamma?" 

Seeing the male walk down the hall past Zaria, the Gamma became very neutral all of a sudden; her emotions hidden as she did not want to show them especially to him. Caleb, young violent and had a proclivity for getting on her nerves. Feels brute strength remedies all situations due to his nature. She was a pure wolf too but not from a long line such as himself as that seemed to be all they had in common. Not to mention the age difference made it even more infuriating that this pup had the gault to speak to her as a lesser. Gamma was just as important as the Delta; though naturally they were opposites. Dismissing Laura before he came to her wall, he would try to show his dominance by throwing his size in her face. While she was the tallest female of the pack she was nothing compared to Alpha and Delta. Crossing her arms over her chest, her icy gaze would look him over up and down as the scent of fresh blood was coming from him. 

A frown fell on her lips as she stood her ground against him, the sparks of rivalry or what ever this relationship was filled the air. "Oh I thought you were talking about yourself there puppers." She would taunt before stopping him from speaking more. "Look if you want to talk we can go inside but not out here. Besides you need some patching up.. again." Samara's voice held slight reluctance as she knew he would just get damaged again and tear open her stitches. They never truly got along in the sense of being alone together but they did seem to stay fairly competent in front of the pack. Seeing him in pain, she could feel him emotionally exhausted today. Another thing she disliked was that he felt he had to be so macho all the time like the Alpha that he was shutting down what makes him a wolf. Stepping around him she seemed to walk on air as her bare feet barely made noise.

"You liked my scent didn't you. Oh I know you have the biggest crush on me but you need to stop making excuses to get patched up." She was toying with him as she was clearly displeased by how he went about approaching her. Leading him to the recently cleaned table she would glare at him now that there were no prying eyes. "Are you referring to Nimona?" She questioned as she remembered patching her up with what she could not that there was much to do. "Nimona had already been healed by another and all she needed were the salves she had placed on her. Alpha did not tell me who healed her. Zaria was by her side as I had only just come back from....activities." Disappointment lingered and she was still aroused from smells circulating in the room. "It seemed like magic...something we do no possess that healed her. I would say you need to ask Alpha about that. Though if I had to guess I would say that the latter is true; a vampire, and a strong one at that, helped your scout." Samara had nothing against the vampire's personally as they never seemed to bother her. Then again she was a recluse and stayed within the manor normally; that and since the previous conflict she does repress memories so not to have a bias. Pushing the Delta to sit, as he did not resist much given that she was applying treatment, he would have normally resisted. 

Looking to his lacerations and punctures; her body would tingle a bit as she got remnants of the pain flooding her brain. Wincing she would begin to speak as she began to disinfect the wounds before sewing them up swiftly and skillfully. Smacking him every so often when he would refuse to let her gain access to certain cuts. "From my understanding..." She would pause moving to his other side. "Alpha spoke with the vampire's leader and pulled back troops. Something or someone is attacking the pack and neither party knows who." It was just that, matter of fact; her hands now coated in his blood  she would wipe her hands on a clean cloth and begin to apply numbing cream per his preference. "Is that enough information, Delta?" Her tone was neutral once more as this was one of those rare discussions they had for the betterment of the pack and it was nothing personal...yet. 

She struck a massive nerve by calling him puppers. He responded with a cold glare himself, until she said he has the biggest crush on him. "...." His eyes eased...Aaand his cheeks inflate with air. His jolly laughs are trying to contain themselves. "PFH-...PFT-PFFFHH-!!!" For the first time, the Gamma made him genuinely laugh. He was smiling wide in laughter with tears almost rolling out of his eyes. "Hahahahahah-! Hah, hahahahah! Hahahaha! Oh...Heheheh! O-Okay..Okay, I'll give you this..You're funny you know?" His snickering continued until entering. 

He stayed standing up with his little confident smile. Staring back at her glare, she can see there is no effect. He seems pleased with how she is reacting. "About the situation, really." Caleb listened, finally his smile dropping. He found it weird how the Alpha wouldn't tell even the Gamma anything. He rubbed his cheek continuing to keep eye contact with Samara. "That is weird to not tell you. Nothing happened between you two, right?" He wanted to make sure in the end of the day, the pack does not need another drama. Until she grabbed onto him and made him sit.

"..Fiesty. Even though you dislike me, you still do your job huh?" He saw her winces, and even though he dislikes her ways of doing things and not taking a battle front, he respected her position unlike her who doesn't. "Are you alright, Gamma?" He was fine with her, until the time to take his shirt off came around. As she reached to take it off, his hand moved too fast for her lycan humanoid eyes. In a matter of a blur, he had her wrist in a specific lock preventing her from even twisting it. What the hell, when did the Delta become strong even in human form?

He used to be incredibly weak in human form, even in lycan considering the Beta kicked his ass multiple times. Now, he is like an entirely different man. A weapon. As she tried to smack him his hands moved in a blur once more, too fast for her instincts and he kept her hands away from his shirt. "Don't touch me without permission..." He made a serious remark. "I'll take it off myself.." Caleb let go of her wrist, leaving no marks on it. He unbuttoned his shirt whilst gazing at her, pulling it to the side.

Under it was his incredibly sharp muscles, toned to perfection. This is where his raw strength comes from. Due to how much times he's been patched up, Samara knows more about his body progress than anybody else. He pulled it just a bit more, showing that in fact some of her old stitches and works are still in tact. Her work isn't for nothing. Meanwhile, he thought about the attacker. "It's simple..Our target has to die...Other than that..No. I need to know more." Caleb brushes his hair back starting to smell the incredibly moody atmosphere along with the herbs. "What is up with Austin..?" 

His movements were surprising, but he was never this touchy before; only a slight widening of her eyes would be noticed as she would just observe for now. A slight smirk appeared on her face as she had a feeling it had to do with the atmosphere of the room and mating season coming up. "Oh is that how it is. My bad Delta, didn't realize you felt that way." Samara would tease trying to ease the tension a bit. He was never with anyone except his scouts and the warriors so it would make sense his apprehension to her touch. Her icy orbs did wander along his frame as she was impressed with how much he had changed since he was 17. Being 6 years older Samara always saw him as a pretty boy growing up and yet here he stood the Delta of the clan.  

Turning her head, holding back a laugh she would then take a deep breath and come back to her senses. "Oh.... Yes Alpha Austin and I are fine. If anything we are better than fine." The glee in her voice could be sensed as she was deeply pleased with how events have been playing out. "And if he wants to tell you he will. It is not my place to tell you if he hasn't spoken to you about it. As for me, he was avoiding me for a while due to some spiritual differences." It was the best way to tell him how the Alpha was feeling without intruding on his privacy. The Alpha was like a father figure to Samara due to her history with his son, but if thing were to change so would their relationship. 

Finishing up her stitches she would put large adhesive bandages over the wounds to prevent further infections. But not before she would rub a green ointment that would sting but soo alleviate any pain he was feeling for the moment. Some of her work had stayed in tact which did make her smile a bit. He seemed to hold her craft in high regard at least. This brought some of her original respect back into the fold of the conversation. "I am fine thank you for asking." Though slightly embarrassed she would rub the back of her neck flipping her curls away from her face. "How about yourself? You are pretty banged up.....again..." Standing with the bloodied needle from sewing him shut she would stand before him looking him dead in the eyes. "Alpha is becoming one with the pack again. And he is gathering us for an announcement later so..." She would poke his chest a bit with her free hand. "You can get your answers then." Her voice would trail off as she was beginning to feel some residual emotions from him. Her intuitiveness was on point after being exposed to the Alpha and the girls earlier. She looked hurt from what she had felt but would not let it show more than in her eyes as her face remained neutral. "You're all done. I don't know what else I can tell you." 

• Like 1

Catching onto her smirk made his eyebrows rise until she pulled that tease. Due to those herbs and medicines, with long exposure they've already taken an effect of Caleb. His cheeks fluster, face backing down a bit with furrowed eyebrows. "I have a name, Samara.." He looked down at how she was inspecting his body. He didn't say anything particular but, it was pretty awkward. They know each other more than it seems. As her laugh came in he was baffled. "W-What is..So funny to you." 

Caleb listened to Samara confirm how she is with Austin. Spiritual differences was an odd way to put it. She was being vague but, he respects it and won't question her as somebody more old and experienced. Though, he never likes to discuss age with Samara because she gets ahead of herself. Right now though, she seems more likeable and attractive. Might be, due to the herbs and everything. "Nimona was making him dinner..He should be fine with whatever she made him." 

She asked how he was. How unusual, yet he doesn't play macho and tells her right away. "I'm fine, pretty eyes.." He buttoned his white shirt back up again, patting it gently to not mess up her work. "It wasn't a fight this time..I was chased by a bear. Ended up rolling down a nasty hill, searching for Nimona's party. I didn't know bears began treading in the deep woods once more.." The poke he didn't prevent with his new reflexes, letting it happen. He saw it in her face though. She is hurt, over something. 

"Keep yourself a straight needle, Samara.." Caleb commented before shortly stating his opinion on the Austin situation. "Well, he better be. I think all of this is strange, but there is no one like Austin capable enough as a leader. I support him..Just..His vagueness sometimes is lethal. I'm still frustrated about those two that died.." Caleb remained sitting looking at her. "How are you with medical supplies?" Then a personal question came up. "Have you..Been trying, to transform..?" 

• Like 1

Seeing his cheeks pink like this made her grin to herself, as the stoic Caleb seemed to be affected my pheromones and aphrodisiacs as any other. Samara refrained from poking and teasing him as she listened to his slightly pouty tone with his words. It tickled a kind of big sister itch that just made her content with how things were for the moment. "Oh yes my apologies Caleb. Its just the proper thing to call one by their title don't you agree? You did the same earlier you know~" She pointed out their initial interaction as a matter of fact. His question left her holding back a smile, "I-I was just thinking about how much you have grown that's all. You used to be such a prince-like pup. Hard to believe you got so buff in such a short time." Her finger would point and refer to him up and down before going to take a seat in her doctors chair. Because it was slightly shorter she had to look up at him a little more than when she was standing. 

"She is such a sweet thing. I don't see why she wouldn't just be a queen honestly with her demeanor. If you have not had her cooking you are missing out." While Samara did not know every wolf well, she did have a chance to sneak a bite or two from her over the few interactions they have had. She could tell Caleb had a slight soft spot for his scout right now due to the incident so she did not poke too much fun. Hearing his new nickname her for her, she did in fact flash those pretty grey eyes in his direction. Her nose flaring a bit as she was better at hiding her fluster. "Ha....That is new. I did not know you liked them so much." She had no real good comeback for that. Slightly scrunching her nose she would rub the bridge hearing his story. He was so reckless. "Are you serious? They aren't extinct in the area. And it's rearing season for them so they are coming out of their dens and getting food for their cubs." Samara knew that much at least. "Goodness!" She sounded exhausted from his story. 

Though the conversation took a less light turn as he brought up his dead comrades. "My condolences. I know that this must be difficult for you." A slight break in her indifferent features turned to sadness. To lose members was hurtful on many levels. His new question though made her freeze as her hands would grip the arms of her chair in an anxious manner. "N-No I have not." Her voice lightly trembled but she did her best to regain her composure. "I assume you are asking this for a reason?" She did not want to fight if it was not necessary. She now had her protégé to think about and to accidentally harm her would bring her the same sadness as he feels for his scouts. She hated being this weak but she felt stuck, just like the Alpha for a very long time.

• Like 1

"....." She left him without words. He scrunched up slightly, not knowing what to do in her presence. He gripped his left pocket of his white shirt, where his heart would be. Ironically, that is where that picture is. He unshuffled the pocket, taking the picture out in silence for a moment. Taking a look at it, his eyes trail back to Samara, then back down to the girl with pearly blue eyes. "Light eyes...Like hers.." Caleb mumbled to himself before hiding the picture in his fist, once Nimona came to question. Though, he seemed more open now.

"She's a lonely girl. She opened up a little to me..I am proud of her. As her Delta, the fact that she survived..Proves her capability as one of my Scouts. Though, she is a little stiff around me and her face reddens up too fast. As if she has temperature. Weee..Kind of..Ended up on an awkward note." Once turning around to see him he became silent again. His face said everything. The fist where the picture was tightened once she met with her eyes. They were similar, except hers devoid of color. Once she looked away he stood up, the blush going away from his face finally. 

"..I was..Searching for something else too. That is why, I went deep in." He took a few steps forward, humming to her condolences. Seeing her get anxious, Caleb understood that he needs to do a different approach. He crouched down to her level, getting face to face besides her. Giving her, his attention. "I'll be honest with you." His head turned towards her table. "Your potential is shocking. I can smell from miles away that you're a powerful wolf. I can see..That, something troubles you. Something, started this doubt." Caleb rubbed his hands together taking a moment to word the next sentence. "I've spent enough time with the warriors. Samara, there is only one way..To push you back into your lycan senses. There is only one way to make you trust your self again around us." 

Caleb didnt like doing this, but he took the picture out and threw it in front of her. It was a picture of young Sylvia smiling. Meanwhile, his eyes were back studying her expression. Its obvious why he did this, judging by his next words. "We all have our doubts and past..Consider my offer. Though I'll warn you, I'll have to brute force you into it. I think I'm capable enough of handling you at your worst..In the name of the Gamma, being a powerful force on the battle front if need be. If neither the Alpha or Beta are available." He gave her a few seconds, looking into her eyes. "Consider it..Seriously.." 

• Like 1

Noticing him take out the picture she was curious as to what was on it. A brow would arch but she would close her eyes a moment before they would meet eyes once more. She never took him as a sentimental person; let alone one who would keep a picture in his pocket. A small smile tugged at her lips as she crossed her arms and legs taking interest in the young wolf. Though not much older she still could not help but make age a factor in her approach to how she interacted with him. "Pfft ahahaha!" She could not help this laugh from falling past her lips. "Oh my you and an awkward situation? Caleb~ as long as I have known you, you come off as a flirt. I don't know if it was from your princely days but honestly you are too oblivious!" She sounded loud and continued her laughter until she couldn't. They seemed to bring about laughter in each other over the dumbest things. 

Wiping a rouge tear in her eyes she would breathe in and out heavily. Seeing him stand she struggled to keep a straight face and would shake her head; bouncy curls followed before she would look up to him with the happiest her eyes had been in a while. So many emotions these last few days made her realize she was out of touch too even as their dedicated spiritualist. Hearing him speak made her wonder what he had been referring to but she would leave it as he would answer in due time. She was the village therapist after all. "I see well you will tell...." She would pause as he got down to her level. The tension in the room changed as he put on his Delta hat for her to behold.

His words of honesty and admiration brought a shocked expression to her face. Icy grey orbs unsure of how to portrait emotion as they were between annoyance and acceptance. But soon she would turn her head to look away; reluctance and pain came across her features as the Gamma did not want to hear what he had to say. "You...don't understand...I..." He was being delicate with it which left her unable to ignore him like she wanted to. Biting her bottom lip she began to grip her own arms and shrink into herself before he continued. He pushed the picture in front of her and made her look at the young woman; she could not say she recognized her right away. Her eyes would dart around the room anywhere but to look him in the face before she would do just that.

Closing her eyes tight she would take a deep breath before speaking up. "I understand where you are coming from and maybe one day I will tell you why it got like this." She would shrug and open her eyes defeated as she knew sadly that he was right. "But I believe it probably was time I got back into the the swing of things...." She paused and would slowly stand up. "Not now though. We must get ready for the meeting. She is cute by the way; not a wolf as I would have pegged you for...Mr. Prince~" She would tease giving a small indirect smile before taking the photo for a moment. "She is human. No wolf here looks like that. Beautiful..." An intrigued look graced her features before she put the picture in his shirt pocket. "I approve she looks like she would give you a run for your money, and that is saying something." More teasing as she would then stand, frazzled by this conversation. She was ready to see the Alpha and Beta; done with the conversation for now; to be picked up at a later date. 

Edited by Lady_Xien
  • Like 1

Caleb simply laid a hand on her shoulder blade, listening to her words. He seemed way more open all of the sudden, showing her something important like that. She'll soon see why. For now, Caleb shook his head to her consideration of telling him. "No need to, Samara..I won't pry you about it." Until she began talking about Sylvia. She outright embarrassed him as he rose up in shock with hands in the air. Eyebrows getting a little fury into them. "Why're you still calling me that..I..I'm not a prince." Caleb honestly exhaled.

Sylvia's name easily plays into his feeling. He dismissed who she is to Samara though. "She's..Just a friend. That is all...I'm trying to find her-" Then it happened. Caleb was exposed long enough to the lingering herbs and aphrodisiacs. Staring into Samara caused his face to unusually heat up. The response of his body begins, it should be noted that Caleb is extremely weak to his own hormones. Due to being a virgin as well. "...-!" His hand quickly went over his nose in panic. His lycan smell began to rise. Sparkles formed in his eyes almost immediately.

Caleb turned around in a panic, but his knees weakened to an extreme amount. He fell forward grabbing onto the table. Pre-mature white ears formed on top of his head from his hair. Some of his hair strands blackened, creating a hue. His white fangs grew inside his mouth, his teeth sharpening. White lines of fur growing around his facial structure and arms. His shirt looked like it became small due to his body wanting to en-large. 

The worst came around. Caleb's voice would stay in a constant, sweet tone of a handsome young man. Everytime he spoke its almost like groaning. He dropped to an elbow against the table, body turning towards the Gamma. His breaths were heavy, not to mention his ears began twitching at her presence. "S-Samara~...S-Sama~ra....Help me.." He covered his face with his other hand, even his nails sharpened. "I..I need you..Please~...Samara~..!" 

• Like 1

Cute~ She would think to herself at his reaction. Caleb really liked this girl if he was acting this way in front of her. "Oh don't look at me with that tone of voice. You enjoy the title." She found the energy to be playful with him as she would embrace the moment to enjoy his company for once. Truthfully Samara had not had a moment like this in 6 years with him as he changed so abruptly back then. It was why she had such a bias against him; but this felt like the good ol' days. "If she is still living in town or not I hope you do find her. It seems you need to tell her something important to be searching for her." Samara had just turned around for a moment but she was taken back by what happened next. 

The sound of him struggling would perk her ears enough for her head to turn in his direction. She saw his flushed face, the panting and restraint as he was having a hard time. Why was this happening? Though a waft of his pheromones' and the citrus mixed it was clear what had happened. A series of misplaced events led up to him going mid transformation. "H-Hold on Caleb I got you!" Her nose was filled with the scent and her cheeks would even flush. Because she had more experience with the scents and even though she was aroused she had more control over herself. That and it would not be right to take advantage after he was begging for her help. How did he not break during previous mating seasons if his reaction was this intense? That was a question for another time. 

Swiftly she would open up the windows to the wing and a gust of wind flowed and swirled within the room alleviating some of the smell from the room. To Samara it was a literal breath of fresh air as her thoughts became clearer. Going to her desk she pulled out a black vile labeled 'Wolfsbane Extract'; and a clean cotton cloth or two. Coating the fabric in the extract she would walk over to the tormented man and would take his hand even against his protests. "Come on I know its hard but please.....just.....take it!" A growl came from her as she did struggle from his strength in keeping her from doing the unknown to him. Having him hold the cloth to his nose she would then urge him over to the window and let him huddle over the edge so to get calm. Finally to top everything off she would soak the extra clothe in frigid water from the faucet and hung it over his head, hiding his eyes and cooling him down. "So sorry I had forgotten to fully air out the place..." Though it was his fault for pushing his way through to talk to her; she did invite him inside absent mindedly just wanting some privacy with a fellow leader. "You just need to breathe in and out; slow deep breathes." A hand would rub his back as she monitored his regression. 

• Like 1

"A-Ah~..!" Caleb had a considerably had a hard time trying not to fling himself towards Samara without thinking. His whole demeanor said everything about the situation he got himself in. She looked so appetizing to his swinging instincts. It was horrible. Good thing he has fought such desires before, elsewise by now he'd be scratching her knees wanting to mate. For now, he seemed obedient enough in one place.

Until she tried approaching him. From fear of messing up entirely due to how she was trying to get close. Of course he'd naturally struggle, it was like fighting himself. Almost impossible! Though she manages to stick the Wolfsbane coated material into his nostrils which stopped his struggles. It was from there easier for Samara to help Caleb. He listened to her request as she sees him grasp the Wolfsbane coated cottons tightly to his nose, taking deep breaths as she covered him. 

His ears sank back inside his hair, the hue slowly bleaching away. The hair around his arms shrinked just a bit, but his body stayed half-inflated. Good thing she acted fast elsewise this would have turned out really bad. She hears his clear breathing, going in and out. Seems like he is back to his senses, sort of. "Mphf..Snff...Mmph...T-Thank you..Samara.." Caleb is genuinely thankful, as they avoided unnecessary intimacy. Yet his body had considerably weakened for now due to his hormones. It can be seen how his legs are struggling, not to mention upon smelling him its almost like he lost power. 

Then the announcement bell rang through the room, making Caleb's head twitch. "..." He looked back at Samara hearing it ring multiple times. A slight sigh escaped his lips before rising away from the window, his transformation mostly tame. But now, they had an important meeting. "I didn't mean for this to happen..But forget it for now...We..Have to go to the Foyer now." He spoke clear enough through the cover of his hands. 

• Like 1

Jumping back a few minutes...

Laura was mostly focused on the procedure at hand a slight flush of pink tinting her caramel skin after the doctors offer... deciding to just remain silent as it... was more tempting then it should be. Listening to her... teaching... and hunching over a little like a dog who was just scolded at the mention of being a bad girl...

Laura was propped up on her gamma's lap, and was sitting as still as a plushy as she watched her boss finger fuck the client... blinking a few times as her heated mind wondered what another person's hand would feel like there... blending in so much that she didn't  seem to be noticed even as the two of them hugged well she was on the doctors lap, smothering her in their embrace. Slipping off unnoticed as the two wrapped up their conversations as zaria was escorted out.. and laura was once again left in the dust... alone in the office.

Waiting a few moments to see if her boss remembered her... laura was met with only some silence... frowning a little as she walked out of the room... spotting her gamma and kayn?.... carl..? Collin?.... she honestly couldn't think of what the wolf who was talking to her bosses name was... but based off his laughter and their (seemingly) jolly exchange she figured they where.... busy with each other ... so she just went another direction, figuring she would just interrupt them when they would see each other at the meeting anyways...

• Love 1

Samara watched him slowly calm down from her efforts. He seemed frustrated that any of it occurred in the first place and it made her feel terrible. "Yeah no problem." She would sigh and watch his features return back to normal. With a uncomfortable thin lipped smile she would let him have his space. Though as she did so the bell for the meeting went off. Her ears ringing as it was a type of bell that made dogs come to attention. ironic as it may have been it got their attention. "Yeah we should....are you sure you are okay Caleb?" Samara would reach out to touch him but avoided it as it probably was not the best idea seeing he was recovering. "You did nothing wrong.... Come on lets go." Heading out of the room last she would close the door and have it locked before assisting him down the hall. 

-End Scene: Continue in Foyer- 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up