large.benjamin-reinsch-3.jpg.4025ccbcb79909a43c0c41bda7db0aac.jpg

The Bath house is what is provided for personal hygiene instead of washrooms. One large ornate bath to fit the ego of the vampires. The water is treated with herbs and minerals to help moisturize and repair ones skin and hair. Also the water is dyed red to look like blood, because vampires.... its aesthetic only.

• Love 1

Miana had woken up that evening in her bed, where she wad laying naked and with onr of her thralls beside her, of whom was also completely naked.  The night before Miana had used the said thrall to feed and to have sex with. She had gotten out of her bed and she began to make her way down to thw baths. She didn't even bother putting on clothes as she just walk as she was. Technically it was her castle she could do what she wanted.

She arrived at the baths after just a couple minutes, steam filled the air and a flowery scent from the additives in the water hit her nose. To her it was a sweet smell. Her crimson eyes looked at the scarlet colored bath waters and she smiled as she stepped forward and walked into the warmed warm. Lowering herself into it she let out a sigh of relief and she moved to a spot where she can sit in the water. The scarlet waters enveloped her. As of right now there was not many in the baths, there were a few thralls but they seemed to keep their distance from Miana as they did not want to disturb her. Miana would lean back and close her eyes as she sat in the water and relaxed

Around this time usually at the Castle of Miana there wouldnt be anyone else using the bath for now, so she had time for herself. Until the entrance of the baths were opened up once more after Miana. It was Vance, with his personal towel coming in. At first not noticing Miana, he looked at the other thralls in a calm demeanor, as he had nothing against them. But, once his eyes noticed that unusual hair his heart dropped a beat. "...." 

He almost wanted to turn away at that moment as soon as he saw here here. But, on the other hand he doesn't want to stay filthy. Deciding to just let it slip by this time instead of leaving, Vance walked along the right edges of the bathtub acting like she doesnt exist at all. He undress behind one of the statues and put his clothes there before tipping in and eventually submerging. He closed his eyes and began washing his shoulders first. He could care less for who would interrupt him, as long as it isn't the Vampire in here. 

It was only a few minutes following Vance's arrival at the baths that a perhaps familiar figure entered the great chamber. Alicia von Vulf, perhaps one of the smaller if not the smallest of the vampires at the castle, a testament to her lack of proper self-care. One might even assume, correctly so, that she been engaged with yet another extended period of overly dedicated research, at least if the bags beneath her eyes were any indication. Her gaze was cast down to the ground as she moved for the bath, the vampire deep within her own thoughts. She reeked of the smell of what could only be described as wet dog.

I need more wolf samples. Use less next time. Although perhaps they are fine with the smell? Testing is required.

When she reached the edge Alicia slipped away the silken fabric which held her hair up in a ponytail, allowing it to drop down behind her. The lab was already cleaned, of course, and she had removed her dirty clothes there, but she was not naked. A black silken robe clung gently to her thin form, although it too dropped now when the sash was loosened, leaving her naked form exposed for but a moment before she swiftly slipped into the crimson water. Focusing upon her experiment at least kept her mind away from more embarrassing topics, like her nudity, or the fact that the much better endowed vampire sat not too far away.

A test before rest. But first a bath.

For a solid minute she submerged herself completely, allowing for the warm water to wash away the experiment. When she emerged again she stopped herself from sitting up any further beyond her eyes. Her tired gaze drifted about, first towards the assembled thralls, and then over towards Miana. A simple nod of acknowledgement was her greeting.

She opened her eyes briefly and saw a few new comers to the bath including a particular thrall she remembered being quite troublesome. He had randomly shown up one day, barging into the castle he tried to slay Miana. Though Miana did not like killing that moment it was obvious she had to do something or he would had killed her back then. Even though it normally went against her principals she was forced to cast a hex which placed an enthrallment curse on the man. The curse made it physically impossible for him to kill her as even the thought to attempt to do so would make his body freeze up in place preventing his movement until Miana allowed it. Such is a pity to her cause she much preferred willing servants who made a contract of enthrallment with her.

The next thing that caught her attention was Alicia making her way to the baths. The younger vampire always spending time in her labs and what not. Sometimes she felt like she never saw the litttle scientist of the castle except once in a blue moon. Miana reciprocated Alicia's nod with a wave. That was shortly before she stood up and moved closer to the smaller vampire as she felt like chatting a bit. Of course she didnt care about how visible she was as most of the thralls hand seen everything there is already.  Miana sat down in the crimson water next to alicia's almost completely submerged body. 

Hello there Alicia, how is the scientist of the castle doing on this fine night?" Lady Blackthorne had asked in a friendly tone.

"..." Upon the gates opening Vance's eyes drifted towards the arrival of the gracious Alicia. Seeing another Vampire made his refined senses tickle like crazy. Although, he seems more soft towards Alicia because despite her vampire nature, he doesn't know much about her nor does she about him. There is some level of respect, but he disapproves her altogether due to knowing how vampires are. His head soon turned away though from both of them, not giving a simple drop of attention like other thralls. 

Instead, Vance silently focuses on cleaning himself. Specifically, his old wounds on his body. He splashes them with water and the obstructed very slowly heals everyday due to the contents of the dyed water. He picks up some and splashes his face then traces the face scar with a finger tip. Although this one specifically, does not heal. "..Tch..Maybe its too deep.." He mumbles to himself and gives up trying to patch it up. At least the smell of the bath blocks the odd smell of Alicia. He can smell it even from that far away. "Isn't she something like a laboratorian in this damned castle..? I need to find a way to break this curse.." At that moment he realizes how desperate he feels. And how alone in this damned place. 

So distracted had she been that Alicia hadn't even removed her glasses. Not that she minded, of course, as the hot water fogged up the lens and made it impossible for her to see the nude figures surrounding her. But it did make observing the others, for scientific purposes, much more difficult. Turning back towards the edge the little vampire leaned out, setting her glasses upon her pile of goodies, and by the time she'd returned to how she'd been Miana was already on the move. Pink flashed across her face, legs pulled in close beneath the water.

"Well enough" mumbled the timid woman. "And how is the Lady of the castle faring?"

She tried her best to avert her eyes elsewhere. Ultimately her crimson orbs settled upon one of the many thralls. He was naked, of course, but she focused her gaze regardless.

I think this one is Vance. The boy with the scar which fails to heal despite what appears to be an accelerated healing factor. Attempted to murder Miana. An unusual case. A forced thrall. The wound alone deserves further study.

With scientific pursuits at the front of her mind Alicia's embarrassment swiftly faded away. Indeed, the thrall did give off a potent scent. In fact it even reminded her of her own lingering hunger. But that could wait. Science was more important.

Well, I have not had any sort of incident since I had awoken so far today. So I would say things are going smoothly so far. I am curious, what is your current project that you have?" Miana asked the smaller vampire. Miana began to wash herself now after she had soaked quite a bit in the water. She watched as Alicia had fixed her eyes on vance from afar. Miana wondered what about the thrall had captured Alicia's intrigue. It was almost amusing to see the girl's fixation. 

Vance suddenly turned his head backwards, staring back directly at Alicia in silence. "....." It was almost too creepy for a human. Those black void-like colored eyes do not help how creepy he looks. His eyes furrow against both of them, a little bit of bloodshot could be observed around his scleras. "What are they looking at me for.." Then his gaze fixates onto Miana. His hatred reeks out even more, like an evil spirit trying to possess. His heartbeat quickens, the intent to kill comes forward, which is why for the two vampire women he went from a blood clot to a literal blood bomb, his blood rushing like crazy.

Despite how maddening he gets, he can't help but suddenly smirk at Miana. "What are you looking at me for, Blackthorne?" He raise an eyebrow speaking towards her. "I almost had you. Almost..Next time." He points at where she placed the hex. "When I find out how to get rid of this..You...?" He points back at her. "You'll suffer under the rays of the sun with your throat stuffed up to the brim with garlic vomit, for thinking even for a moment I'll ever be your servant...Dirty vampire.." 

Edited by KanDaKnight

Alicia appeared to perk up with what might have been perceived as joy when Miana inquired about her current project. "I am currently working on a werewolf musk bomb" she began, her gaze still centered upon the Human despite her excited response. "Werewolves become distracted by sex when they are in heat. It might be a good weapon. Distract them during a fight. Create political tension within their hierarchy. Might make observing their rituals easier. Mating werewolves are unlikely to notice an observer." Her speech was quick, to the point, and without any hint of her otherwise typically timid mannerisms.

She quieted down when the Human finally spoke up. The man's change in behavior had not gone unnoticed by the astute vampire. Her ears could pick up the acceleration of his heart. His scent grew more potent as well! And yet despite his rage he was smirking. Arrogant. Composed, even.

Would she allow me to study him? I must inquire about it. Could make for an interesting side project. Perhaps there isn't any time for rest.

"I do not think that he enjoys your presence. How do you plan on reconciling this?"

To be honest I have the slightest idea what to do. For some reason he vomes in here and tries to kill me, claiming I am the murderer when I have never killed a soul in my life. And I plan to keep it that way. But I had to use the curse on him so he would stop trying to stab me. He is so useless as well cause he doesn't do work. The issue is he came here to kill vampires. If I set him free and wipe his memories he will just come back trying to kill us again. I mean I could wipe all of his memories but thats a bit much, " she replied to Alicia as she tried to avoid the man's taunting. " Just cause one evil vampire killed his family or something like thst he assumes all of us are murderers."

She leaned back into the water trying to relax still hoping vance won't make racket the entire time. 

"Never killed a soul in her life..? One vampire..? Family..?" With all of the horrors Vance has seen on his journey, how many other families have been brutally slain, Miana comes off as ignorant instead of helping his issue with her. She doesn't do anything but solidify his opinion on her kind. When she talks about memory wipe his anger worsens to the absolute max. His heart jumped from 190BM to 245BPM. His arteries would bulge up against the skin because of the blood rush "Are you...Messing..With me..?" 

"Do you know..How many..Families..Have been lost..How many I've seen with my own eyes..Killed..? And how many of your kind were happy to have done such things to children even?" His breath got husky as his heart was straining itself. "No human..Outside of your damned castle, wants to fear of being the next livestock..But I get it. You're a vampire after all." His eyebrows relaxed as there is no point being angry anymore. "All of you, are the same. Ignorant and uncaring of this issue." He didnt say anything, instead covering up his mouth. He coughed up a bit of blood which is quite normal for him after using such powerful blood rush. He wiped his mouth and washed the blood off in the waters, looking at Miana. "We'll never get along. I'll never let you feed on my blood either. You have other thralls either way. I'm so sick of you entirely I dont even want to kill you with my own hands anymore..." He turned around from there and punched his chest making sure his heart doesn't fail.

I am surprised that she hasn't killed anyone. Even I have killed people. Quite strange.

Ever unfaltering, Alicia's studious gaze remained fixated upon the Human while Miana and her thrull elaborated on their positions. This man was cursed, but only just. She had left him with much of what he was. Not all thrulls were so lucky. "I believe you are correct in your assumptions. As things are now, he would definitely return to slay us."

Vance wasn't that different from other hunters she'd seen in the past. He had a depressing tale of lost family, of anger over said lost family, and of vengeance for said lost family. Boring, really. But there were some questions left unanswered, and that alone drew her curiosity. His body was also abnormal, and that too was fascinating enough to distract her from her relaxation period. When the man turned away Alicia dipped beneath the water and kicked off the edge of the bath. By the time she resurfaced behind the Human she'd ended up on the other side.

"Do you know who it was that slew your loved ones? A description?" she asked, poking just her head out from the water. While she was slightly curious, the question primarily served another purpose: to draw his attention. The real prize was his heart! That and the scar. But if she could help Miana out that would be a bonus too.

She let out a sigh as the obviously aggressive human had been eavesdropping. Getting angry at all the things she have not done. If she was a cold blooded murderer she would have killed him as soon as he showed up. Yet she didn't she tried to avoid conflict and had offered him to leave. When he had continued to try to kill here she took the non-lethal way out of the situation to ensure her own safety and the safety of the others at her castle, in fact she could have turned him into a vampire at any time if she wished it but she had not. This person thinks the humans outside living in the town are in fear of her and the other vampires, Though she made it clear to the other vampires that they are not to draw attention to the castle. If everything was done right they should not even know of any vampires at all.  And she couldn't even use him as a servant anyways due to his stubbornness. so right now he basically lived here rent free. Miana wished she could set him straight but she felt like this time and place was not likely the best to have such discussion. Especially since she could see he was extremely stressed out at the moment, so much so that she was surprised he did not die on the spot. She tried to ignore his taunts,  and finish washing herself.

"..." He gave Miana one look, finally a normal one before Alicia came in surprising him. His body turned around towards the little vampire woman. Upon her question, Vance closed his eyes returning a question instead of an answer. "What do you want, vampire? There is no use for you to ask me that question...You want something from me clearly." He continued punching his chest lightly and stopped once the irregular beats became regular. He crouches down a little to meet face to face with Alicia. "..I guess there is no point wasting my strength seeing I am pretty much stuck here under a curse, not being able to do anything..Fine, I'll turn the other cheek around for now. What is your name?"

Although Vance does not like nor her nor Miana one bit, through blind rage he understands that all he can do as of now is sit down like a lap dog and show them some kind of respect. Alicia doesn't seem intimidating nor one that wants to eat him. She has his attention now, he wonders why she wanted it. "I'm listening.." 

Perfection! The man had turned around! And, thanks to her inquisitive mood, she wasn't even flustered by his nude form! He was even asking questions of her.

He is almost perceptive. A good start.

She didn't answer him immediately, instead focused upon the Human's heart. He appeared to have issues controlling it. If only she could pluck it from his chest! Why did it beat so irregularly? But then ruining Miana's plaything wasn't on her agenda. Unfortunate, really, but perhaps he had the answer already.

"Alicia von Vulf. And you are incorrect. We are not all alike, and we do not all hail from this one place. It would be good to know which of our kind is so blatantly hunting Humans."

Pushing herself up to her feet, Alicia turned her head while she leaned in, pressing it against the man's chest so that she might listen to his heart. She didn't bother to cover her slim nude form, nor did she appear to mind his in the moment. A finger raised at the same time, pressing to the Human's lips in order to quiet him, and she held it there for a solid half minute before she spoke, although in a whisper so that she might still listen. "You should count yourself lucky. Had you attempted to kill me I would have taken you alive. Experimented upon you. Perhaps you might have even wished for death. Nor did she remove your memories. Or your thoughts. Despite your attempts upon her life. Does she force you to work? Do you not simply live here, free to eat and thrive? Many Humans would love to be in your shoes. I know of far worse curses to be inflicted with."

With a minute having passed Alicia removed her finger, at which point she finally gave him a little space. Her eyes at that point were pulled towards the boy's scar. "Your heartbeat is irregular. Your scar does not heal despite your accelerated healing factor. Why is this? Did this occur before you came here? If it is a medical issue then I should address it."

Miana seeing Alicia was interacting with the troublesome thrall and seeing him soften a bit at this. Even if she may anger him at the moment it seems all she needs is for him to have some time to get to know the others around here.  Maybe there was hope for the man yet. She decided she would approach him at a time where he was more willing to listen to her. she would finish washing herself and she would stand up. She had various other matters that she had to attend to in the castle as well. Seeing the other two were getting along to a degree she thought it best to leave them at that. After getting up she would smile briefly before she would leave to not only get dressed but to handle what other matters call her attention.

"..." Vance's eyes ease as Alicia reminds him of what would happen to a human if a more wicked vampire would catch them. He stays in silence, not even retaliating as he is having a moment. He can't help but suddenly avert his gaze towards Miana, until he notices they are making long eye contact now. He looks away rather fast, as Miana could observe slight guilt on his face, mixed with his usual anger. Not anger directed towards her this time though. Guilty anger. He began slightly contemplating and remembering those words he spoke to Miana. Unfortunately he couldn't catch her smile, but he watched her back as she left. Looking back at Alicia he has a proposal since Miana managed to peak his curiosity about the philosophy of vampires. "Alicia von Vulf. I'll just call you Alicia. I assume you already know my nam-" 

While Alicia barges in on his personal space Vance would almost freeze. She was so close. "What are you-" She hush him up rather fast. His heart beats irregularly. Actually, faster. Not as if he is having some sort of attack or something stuck inside it that is preventing it from beating. Vance respects her wish to stay silent. With her distancing he takes a moment for a breath. "I see..So you're interested in that...I would've appreciated a warning before you touch your head against me, Alicia." He brushes his chest listening to her questions. "..My scar, I received it from the nail of a vampire I killed long time ago. He was..A bit on the larger side and his nail was bigger. I think the reason why it is not healing is because its too deep.." He raises his hands showing them to Alicia. "I used to have scars here from trees and falling on the ground. But as you can see, my accelerated healing is not faltered." He raises them back down and approaches closer to Alicia. 

"I was always born with these feats.." Vance suddenly brings his wrist close to his mouth and bites down hard enough to tear the skin drawing his blood out. He brought the arm forwards to Alicia. "You're a vampire. You've drank blood to survive for centuries probably. Won't you be able to get your answer if you taste my blood?" He wasn't sure how Miana would feel about this, but she wasn't here now so it should be fine.

While Alicia did not see it, she did hear Miana taking her leave. Clearly she had no issues with the curious vampire sating said curiosities! Or perhaps she was simply too busy to interfere? As the lady of the castle she undoubtedly had many matters to attend to. Still, given the little guilty looks that the Human was giving off Alicia could tell that her plot had been successful.

These two will most definitely meet together later. I would argue that I have been quite successful in my endeavors. Still, I would have liked to see the two interact. That would have been interesting to observe.

There was the irregular heartbeat, although it was a hint different now. If only she could tear open his chest cavity! "Alicia is fine. Yes. You are Vance, no?" she asked, pausing for a moment to reflect upon his answer. "You received it from a vampire" she continued, reaching up with her hands to grasp at the boy's, looking them over carefully. "And yet these healed. You might have been cursed. Might require a more thorough inspection in the lab" Alicia mumbled, more to herself.

When the boy scooted closer Alicia turned her gaze back up towards him, releasing her grip. His biting open his own wrist was certainly surprising, and her eyes widened a bit to reflect that. But then he did something even more unexpected: he freely offered her a drink! In that moment her lack of self-care snuck up on her, the vampire's stomach rumbling quietly, drawing a brief flash of pink across her cheeks. She had in her scientific pursuit forgotten to eat. Again.

How many days has it been?

He was right, too. She had been curious about his blood. Perhaps tasting it might even give her clues into why his heart was acting up, or why his wounds closed so swiftly? Again she reached out, grasping at the Human's limb gently, careful not to inflict damage to it while she fought her own hunger.

"If you're offering" mumbled the little bloodsucker, only to lean forth. Soft lips pressed against the Human's skin, eyes closing while she suckled at the wound.

I fixed their relationship. Miana owes me this much.

"Is that so.." Vance never considered a curse. "My own blood is my own curse, If I were to be dead honest. Vampires hook onto it like a drug." Hearing her stomach rumble sort of quietly to his ears, Vance's eyebrow couldnt help but arch up. "Is this the reason why she is so frail..?" He pondered as Alicia suckles onto the blood. As her taste buds are overwhelmingly coated in the drink, she could taste literal liquid sugar. It was sweet, too sweet. It was like drinking liquid lolipops made out of 100% sugar. It was so sweet if Alicia would continue to drink eventually she'd get lightheaded. 

So many nutritions being carried by one heart, no wonder Vance survived being a vampire hunter. Now, he isn't sure if she would do this but he requested anyway. "May you suck it all up? I dont want washing blood where others are bathing right now." He offers her everything that could potentially be suckled from one wound. "I mean, you're a vampire..You wouldn't reject some of it, right?" He stood there letting the slim nude vampire girl have a literal feast. The flavor is so exotic it surely makes her tongue tingle. 

Edited by KanDaKnight

His blood a curse?

Again her eyes widened, her fingers gripping more tightly as soon as the blood hit her tongue. It's so sweet! Nutritious too! No wonder his heart beats so irregularly! It probably has too much nutrition.

Without even realizing it the petite woman leaned against the Human's body. She was pretty light. Her skin was also quite soft. As she took in the blood hints of pink spread across her face, between her tiny breasts, even between her loins! It was good that she was focusing entirely upon suckling at the wound too, else she might have grown flustered at the idea of being so close!

Suck it all up? He would be lucky if she could stop herself from going too far! It was even more dangerous given her hunger. Thankfully she did realize this fairly quickly and began to recite alchemical recipe lists within her mind. It kept her focused just enough that, once she did finally finish sucking up what felt like enough, she was able to pull herself away.

Everything is tingly. Miana is lucky. This was a good catch.

Licking at her lips, she turned her gaze up towards the Human. "Your blood is filled with an abnormal amount of nutrients. I believe this is why your heartbeat is irregular. It is pumping harder than it needs to. A regimen of bloodletting or, in your case, feeding Miana, should stabilize it."

Feeling her fingers grip him harder made him jump slightly. Alicia was getting more dangerous which he expected. He said nothing letting her feed on him. But soon it got even more awkward. Vance nudged an arm on top of her shoulder getting embarrassed. A reaction somebody wouldn't expect from him would come out. A slight flush to his cheeks whilst observing Alicia feed. "A-Alicia..I understand your hunger...But, we are too close right now.." If he were to push her would she go as far as to bite him? Just the thought of that made him reconcile if making her take distance is a good idea.  

After she backed up Vance calmed down a little. With her, breaking the news to him he was honestly shocked. "Y-You're implying..Its a good idea for me to be a thrall..?" Its not that he didn't believe it, its just that its shocking after making such lunatic claims towards Miana. Only to be slapped with 2 new truths in the face. "I see..But, I am not sure how Blackthorne feels after I let out my emotions a little..She doesn't seem horrible. Definitely not heartless..She almost..Reminds me of a human mother. As twisted as that sounds.." He rose his arm down, the wound stopping the flood of blood. "I've always been like this, ever since a child. When my adrenaline kicks in, my heart begins to strain itself. I'd have to...Puke my blood out. And pound my chest as you saw, elsewise I had a high risk of my heart failing altogether." 

He swam next to Alicia sinking down further into the water since he was naked. "I've given you enough information, yes? How about you give me some..What is it like for you to be a Vampire? What are your thoughts on my question?" Miana's hospitality must have intrigued this vampire hunter enough to ask such question. Maybe, he wants to change and to get along with his master, let alone savior at best since she didn't mistreat him despite his intentions to kill at first.

With her hunger finally settling down Alicia had a chance to process, well, everything. Their close proximity. The Human's sitting within the water. His eyes so close to her nude form. Red shot up into her face as she too took a seat, leaving only her head above the water. Arms pulled her legs in close to herself. She tried to focus more on his questions.

"Correct. Being a thrall will extend your life."

Perhaps I should reconsider getting myself a thrall. But I doubt it would be the same.

Gradually her face returned to its proper pale shade. She turned to look upon the Human once more. "She is very kind. Perhaps too kind for her own good. And you are but a child. She will understand your frustrations. Speak candidly to her. You shall see."

The thought of dealing with the chest pounding for a lifetime wasn't a pleasant one. Perhaps now he would be less grumpy? In fact she started to get other ideas. Devious ideas. But before she could ask them the Human levied his own questions her way. She didn't mind though. It was good to be inquisitive.

"Being a vampire means being immortal. I have all the time in the world to learn. To study. Experiment. I could not be more happy" replied Alicia in her indifferent tone. "There are things which I surely missed at the start. Sunlight. Garlic. But I have been a vampire for over eight hundred years. Such things no longer bother me. And you seem to have been destined to become a thrall. It is not a terrible existence for a Human."

Curiosity gnawed at her mind. She had to know. The mostly submerged woman scooted closer still, locking her gaze with Vance's. "Did you see the vampire which hurt your people? Or did you merely see the aftermath?"

"....Alicia?" Vance couldn't understand why her face suddenly flashed such a deep red. He couldn't understand that she was taking note of the fact that the two of them were naked and close together. Another Vampire's thrall with the Vampire laboratorian. He didn't speak until she calmed her demeanor properly to speak with him once more. But through the whole time he was observing her actions and behavior with one arm resting on the stone edges that hold the water in. "I see. Garlic is not even that good for taste.." Vance said with a low tone of voice, mocking the taste properties of garlic. "You're a really old Vampire..You must have seen a lot." 

Her curiosity over the attacker of his family group was larger than before. She scooted closer, which tipped him over a bit but he didn't give a particular reaction. He just let her do as she wish. He looks forwards spacing out at some of the statues. "..No. I only saw the aftermath. The attacker has some kind of signature..." Although typically the heart rate would quicken and anxiety would kick in once remembering such memories, Vance's didn't. He has thought of it so many times It doesnt make him tense up and all bothered. "..Their eyeballs were plucked out. The bite marks of the fangs..Were larger. Maybe they were of bigger body size. Their limbs were scattered apart, I think whoever it might have been had a sick, artistic sense." 

The boy brushed his ocean hair back thinking about something else. "...All of the vampires that I've hunted down were the ones I witnessed feeding and then finishing their victims off." He seems deep in thought, the look in his eyes. He is recalling his memories. "...At first, I would feel affected when I would proceed to kill a Vampire. I'd leave them wounded and helpless..They would..Beg for their lives, most of them. They would plead and admit with their whining and crying. It made me feel sympathetic, but I would kill them anyway." His eyes triverse down at the water towards his legs. "...The reason why I am telling you this..Is because..Sitting here with you, talking with you and..Feeding you. It shows that Vampires are alive too, in their own way. Like humans.." He blinked a few times before closing his eyes. "..Could I, really blame any vampire for their nature? I can't blame them for wanting to live and survive..I can only blame them for tormenting humans instead of killing them right away. And trust me, Alicia..There are vampires, like that. And I've been blaming them ever since I assigned myself with this journey." Driplets from his face and body hit the water. He looks much more calm and less maniac like now. When he is in anger, its a different story.

Alicia had remained quiet while the Human spoke. He was wrong about garlic. It was quite tasty, at least if she remembered correctly. Perhaps he was just trying to be kind. He had also only witnessed the aftermath of his family's slaughter. Someone with a strange signature. Eyeballs plucked out. Larger bite marks. Limbs scattered about.

As I thought. There is a chance.

It was interesting to hear of the other vampires he'd met. Violent vampires. At least, pointlessly violent. His thoughts on her and Miana were also warping in a good way.

I am putting in a lot of work today. Miana owes me big.

A pale hand left the water, settling upon Vance's cheek in order to guide his gaze back to her own. "You are not wrong. There are plenty of vampires who feast in such a savage manner. But they were probably younger. Many go through that stage. Live long enough and you might out grow it. Fear changes the taste of blood. I don't particularly enjoy it."

Her thumb gently brushed across the boy's cheek. Prior observations informed her that such a gesture might be soothing. That would be important for what came next. "What you described might very well be the work of a vampire. But tearing apart a victim is pointless. A waste of blood. The larger fangs don't make sense either. What you are describing might have been the work of a werewolf. Had you considered that?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up