After the long and stressful morning the day had brought on, the Gamma of the pack would leave the manor discreetly so not to attract any attention. Going to her desk she would open a small black container and take a couple pills of her suppression drug she had developed for herself. It was bitter and only tasted worse with water so she did a dry swallow. Taking the time to submit her work in on time and in order she decided that she should relax.  Very good at the stealth game, Samara would quietly leave her office and go down the back end of the hall towards the cellar. Right now the front of the Mansion was busy as it was the general lunch period and the chef was making something delicious with the morning hunt. Turning corners with her large gait she would be there one moment and gone the next. All in all the cellar was probably the least travelled passage in and out of the manor as it was mainly used for deliveries from down in the town. With it being old and creepy most of the young pups would stay away especially because a small rumor going around about chopped up bodies. But like any rumor it was fake until proven otherwise. Slipping down past the side door by the kitchen, she would take the stairs down into the dank dark cellar. With light coming from small windows towards the ceiling of the room, it would have been hard to maneuver if one were not prepared to use their other senses to navigate. 

Reaching the wooden stairs leading to the outer cellar door she made sure it was unlocked first before attempting to open. "Alright then all seems in order..." She spoke to herself as she pushed open the heady wooden and iron doors. Fresh air never smelled so amazing; closing the doors behind her she would wrap the chain as no more deliveries would be coming in that day and locked it up tight from any intruders. With that she would shift into her wolfen form; a furry mass of black where the only differentiating color were her eye colorations a signature that only she had in the pack. Clothes that once clung to her beautiful form would fall to the ground and release her new form to be free. And if one was to see the mass of black escape into the woods, it would be in the direct of the Hidden Lagoon within the boundaries of the Spruce Moore territory. Along the way she did come across a scent unfamiliar to her. A head popping through the brush she would see pack mate Rava and a stranger walking together. He smelled of wolf but they both smelled of something else. Something faint and alluring; enough to make her wolfen form vibrate with a slight kind of heat. Nothing the cool waters of the lagoon could not wash off; but the scent she would find it as it was not native to the forest. Disappearing back into the brush continuing to her destination; the wolf would scurry ready to cool down. 

Arriving as the waters crystal clear, her form would change back to her human self. The sun's rays cascading through the thick thrush of leaves creating many shadows and shapes. Tanned skin enjoying its warmth as she panted from the heat that had built from the run here. A foot taking a small splash at the edge of the waters made her squeal from how cold it was. This was morning water rushing down from the mountains; crisp and clean. Shivering for a second she felt her senses less clouded from what ever she had smelled before. Backing up into the grass she took a running stance to them sprint and jump as far as she could into the deeper waters. Always better to just get it over with; those bouncy curls soaking up the water becoming longer all the way down to her round buttocks as she stood up fast from the freezing waters. A howl and laugh would come from her as she would wipe the water from her face to her hair and look to the waterfall feeling free finally. Though her ears would perk and head would turn rapidly as she heard a branch snap in the distance. 

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

After his appointment Canaan headed back to his room with a spring in his step looking forward to the rest of the day. With his workout routine complete he made himself some breakfast going to the greenhouse to get more vegetables for his meals per the Gamma's recommendations. After helping out with chores here and there around Midnight Mansion Canaan got in line for lunch doing his best to get there early so he could get to his rendezvous with the Gamma at the lagoon quicker. The warrior wolfed down his delicious lunch after thanking the chef. After washing his dishes Canaan got a towel to bring with him so he could dry off.

Making his way out into the forest Canaan briefly considered getting a swim suit but it wasn't worth it especially since the Gamma had already seen him entirely naked. Deeper into the forest Canaan stopped and stripped naked before shifting into his entirely wolfen form. When he had been younger this form had been by far the most challenging for him the legs moved entirely differently, colors became muted but sounds and smells were far more vibrant than before. Even now his head still reeled for the first second or so he didn't know why as shifting to his Lycan form didn't have the same problem. Regardless he picked up his clothes and towel in his mouth sprinting off toward the lagoon.

As he neared the sound of rushing water Canaan saw Samara in the water so he set his clothes down and stepped back crouching low then taking off in a sprint snapping a branch beneath him before he leapt as far as he could. Shifting back into human form mid air he curled up and shouted "CANNONBALL!" Before landing in the water with a splash. As he hit the water he let out a brief yelp from the cold and was very glad he was under water for the next few seconds to let out the rest of it in a spray of bubbles. Several seconds later he surfaced and looked towards the Gamma with a playful smile as goosebumps rose on his skin. He rubbed his arms as he shivered getting used to the cool mountain water. "H-hey glad I found you. how was the rest of your day?"

• Love 1

What had come next he Gamma was not prepared for. Honestly she did not know what she was expecting; all she knew was that she was going to be splashed. The cold flood of water splashed onto her exposed from above and left her long ebony locks to cascade like a curtain over her face. Her arms up like branches as she used the back of her hands to lift up the water soaked threads. Samara slightly looked unamused but seeing who it was she let out a soft sound from her throat as she flipped her hair back. "Pfft.." Covering her lips slightly seeing how miserable he was in the chilled waters, she would look away a moment before flicking back her gray orbs back in his direction. "Oh it was fine. More check ups than anticipated, I just got here personally myself." She would respond as she ducked down into the water already used to the temperature. Coming in closer she stood up more and her upper half exposed only her long hair covering her chest as she stayed out of reach for the moment. "Goodness you look a tad cold. Should you have jumped in right away? You might freeze.." She smirk raising a brow as she personally enjoyed the cold; even though she came from a much warmer place than this. Rubbing her arms with the cool waters she would close her eyes and listen to the forest around them. This was a wonderful spot to get away from technology and others, at least if you were able to sneak away. Thinking of sneaking away her eyes would open as she turn toe him intently. "Did you see the new blood in the Mansion?" She was curious as she had never seen the male before and Rava lead him in their home. She wondered if they had introduced him yet or not. 

• Love 1

He smiled playfully at her glad to see that she wasn't annoyed by his antics but rather amused at how cold he was. "Ah well g-glad your busy day is over then I've really been looking forward to seeing you again." As she approached him standing up slowly Canaan's gaze was drawn to her breasts her hair covering them as they rose from the water. He tore his gazes away from the sight to look her in the eyes as she said he looked cold. "Heh, better to get it over with no need for you to see me scream when I freeze my balls off.... And if you really think I'm at risk of hypothermia shouldn't you keep me warm Gamma~" He smiled seductively getting closer to her just inches away looking her over. He bit his lip thinking to himself. Gosh she looks like a water nypmh. Brought out of his amorous reverie by Samara's words Canaan nodded briefly. "I've only just said hello to him not much else. Seems good enough though."

• Like 1

"You were, were you?" She would laugh and tease him a slight flush of pink coming to her features as she was flattered. And now he was on the prowl as he came closer. Her smirk did not leave her lips as she watched him. His word choice was very cheeky as his smile made her knees weak. However she played off indifference well as she had much practice. "Oh is that a command or a question soldier?" Her voice heavy with mischief and arousal as he was being much bolder than in the wing. Hearing him speak about the new male her gaze narrowed a bit before softening once more. "Seems him and Rava were intimate, but something was off. They made me horny walking past them which doesn't happen. Did you smell anything?" She admitted as her gaze lowered along his wet skin; she was no longer under that smells influence but that did not stop her natural tendencies for her eyes to wander. Steam rising from the both of them as the cool hair cooled them along with the water. As the distance closed a bit more she was left to back up a bit as he was taller than her which was a bother. She was used to others looking up to her not the other way around. Her hands dipped into the chilled waters and found his hands preventing him from making an unexpected move. Fingers enlaced with his as she would close her eyes to take in the sounds that surrounded them. 

• Love 1

"Oh certainly, I found myself daydreaming about you a number of times~" His lusty smile didn't leave his lips, the gamma was playing hard to get, for now at least. It meant all the more fun later. "It was a question but if you prefer being commanded... well I'm sure a good girl like you loves following orders~" Canaan's heart beat faster his chest rising and falling with his breaths which had grown heavier with arousal. He hummed lightly at the mention of intimacy. "Oh well good for them! Honestly I didn't notice I was so focused on getting here to you... but I'm sure we can ask them what was up later." As her gaze drifted across his chiseled abs and the rest of the body he had worked so hard on Canaan smiled his hands.... being grabbed by hers as she backed up slightly. Ah trying to keep me restrained huh? As the Gamma closed her eyes while holding his hands his heart raced... he took a chance and stepped forward, pressing his body against her and tilting his head to the side as he embraced her voluptuous lips in a passion filled kiss. 

• Love 1

Hearing him speak her ears would perk at him being cheeky once more. "Ha....you don't have the clout to command ME to do anything~ Good boy's should know their place." a soft smile on her lips, she would speak with much authority herself as she laid a line on her status. There was great pride being one of the leaders in the pack along with responsibility. But she did not take all of it too seriously as it had been very peaceful until recently. "Hmmm..." She would hum thinking to herself a bit. His lack of attention to others when there is pussy involved seemed to be a hindrance in he potential but he was in that rutting period of his life so she chalked it up to inexperience. Hearing his pulse race, it made her nervous as she heard all of it. Soon a heated kiss between them left her sun kissed skin to flush pink. Normally she would choose a random male and just fuck, kissing was never allowed. Samara did not want to get attached; but it was hard to even try to push him away. His warm lips made her take in deep breaths of his scent as she would slowly open her eyes. His beard was soft and inviting even though it was cold from the water. Pulling away she gripped his hands tighter keeping him there.

"You are full of surprises Canaan~ What should I do to punish you?" Samara did not know how to handle him. Had it been so long that she felt a connection with someone that she would bend to their whim? This was a frustrating feeling as she did feel slightly guilty; as a leader she was well within her rights to take who she wanted, but as a mate she was a little scared to let down those walls she had built up to prevent herself from getting hurt. This was war-time between the clans and that would always be at the back of her mind. Walking backwards she would allow herself to bounce in the water as she took herself to a decently sized rock with him following. Climbing up onto a large rock she would sitting back against it, her long legs keeping him at a distance, her foot on his chest. She looked to him like he was meat as her eyes hung low as they watched his facial features. "As your Gamma, I demand you please me." Her voice firm as she took this situation and made it more in her comfort zone. Hand covering the now wet pussy between her thighs; she held up her demanding nature watching his every movement. 

• Love 1

Canaan's face flushed as the gamma reasserted her position in the pack over him the momentary embarrassment was relieved, and quickly turned to arousal as she called him a good boy once again. Her pulling away from the kiss had a similar effect nervous he had gone to far but relieved as her hands kept a tight grip upon him. She towed him through the water her sultry voice luring him towards the rocks almost like a siren. "Ooh punish?" From her tone he was expecting it to be a good time and as she got up on the rock he knew it would be exactly that. Her foot kept him at bay he didn't want to seem to eager and stopped pushing against looking to her eyes his gaze flicking to her covered crotch every so often. Canaan nodded enthusiastically steam rising from his body his heart pounding as his cock swelled despite being submerged in the cold water. "Yes, Gamma Samara, I'll do just as you command." 

He gently pushed her foot aside stepping closer between her legs and looking up at her as he gently brushed her hand aside. He leaned in breathing in her sweet scent before sticking his tongue out of his mouth and slowly licking around her folds. one hands gripped a thigh firmly as the other slid up just above her crotch so his thumb could feel around and search for the little pleasure nub hidden beneath a fold of flesh. He closed his eyes and rolled his tongue across her pussy as his thumb located her clit and began to circle it slowly and gently. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 1

Seeing her packmate flush with embarrassment once again got a rise out of her ego. He was fairly easy to make blush with her blunt behavior; just like the little pup she has under her wing. She could see his muscles move under his skin as her ears picked up his heart beat staying at the excited pace it was. Biting her bottom lip she would raise a brow, icy orbs observing his demeanor. He was so obedient, was this merely because of her position in the pack or because he genuinely wanted to please her. Either way his hot hands brought s small gasp from her lips; even though they were cooled by the waters, wolves were in a constant state of warm bloodedness. "That's what a good boy should do~ I want to your beard smeared in my pussy juices." Her voice was curt and held onto that dominance as her foot was brushed to the side only to let him in close and personal. 

His tongue was nice and warm against her sensitive flower. Her thigh tensed as it would rest on his shoulder, his other hand taking the reign of her clit left her hips to wriggle a bit as it would tickle at first. Her head fell back as a smile grew on her lips; heated breath making steam flow in the air as soon a moan came from her throat. His beard felt amazing in her thighs as fingers found their way into his damp chocolate hair. "Ah....mmmm You can do better than that Canaan~" A coaxing tone and a shuddered huff came from Samara as she would bring herself to peer down at the male between her legs. Her hair beginning to dry as it would curl and begin to frame her face like before. 

• Love 1

He was happy to oblige the Gamma he couldn't wait to get Samara moaning her legs wrapped around his head... juices streaming down his face. The hand squeezing her thigh slid up and down her leg, over and around to grab at her plump booty. As he legs tightened about his head as he began licking he let out a soft moan against her wet pussy. As she gripped his hair and urged him on Canaan snorted he had been taking it slow to ease her into it. Oh I'll show you just how much better I can do! He glanced up at Samara with a smirk before returning to her sodden folds. His index finger joined his thumb and he vigorously rubbed her clit wanting to overwhelm her with as much pleasure as possible as he pushed his face up against her pussy his beard tickling her crotch as he plunged his tongue into her silken folds curling it in her insides and wriggling it around. He used the tightening of her grip and the loudness of her moans to determine the best place for his warm wet tongue to lick. 

• Love 1

His fingers gripping into her plump flesh brought a a shudder as his hand was able to engulf a decent amount in his palm. Thighs would clutch and relax with his teasing of her clit, their skin contrasting in the sunlight as it fished through the leaves. Icy hues staring intently at him as her tongue would brush and moisten her lips, teeth revealing themselves as she enjoyed his cunnilingus. His snort was curious and that smirk oh so mischievous, she could not brace herself in time. His finger would pinch and rub against her bringing a held back groan edged from her chest. Her nipples coming to attention as a wave of goosebumps covered her skin. Soon he was bringing out lustful moans from his gamma as she would let her head fall back in the pleasure. "Oh fuck yeah~ Ah! Right there yes!" Her voice in a husk as fingers gripped his hair pressing him further into her wetness. "Who is the best boy!?" Her hips would swivel and ride his face as their pheromones' filled the air making it heavy with their lust for each other. He was very skilled and being pent up as she was, she needed a magnitude of attention. 

• Love 1

He felt a shiver of satisfaction wash over him as he heard Samara grow louder and louder, her fingers grabbing his hair even tighter, and her thighs pressing against his head as she thrust her hips riding his tongue. A warm blush lit up his cheeks as she called him the best boy while mashing his face firmly against her soaked snatch the wetness just beginning to seep into his beard. Her smell was setting his veins on fire the water was steaming off of him and his cock throbbed beneath the surface of the water as he continued to eat her out. His tongue curled in the Gamma's warm fleshy folds curling back in forth over that best little spot he had managed to locate. While his thumb and index finger continued to pinch and rub her most sensitive little nub between them. his other arm quested upwards along her back slowly coming around to the front where it lifted one of her supple breasts before his fingers wrapped around it in a firm squeeze. They relented after a few seconds and this pair of thumb and forefinger focused on a hard nipple echoing what was happening below with her clit.

• Love 1

Samara was enjoying the service she was receiving from Canaan. It was better than what she thought in her head; and he wasn't just a pretty face. He was quite experienced and it made her think of how many in the pack got to experience this before she did. Not fair~ Toes beginning to curl, her limbs would stiffen and lock him in place. Her chest heaving from the heated pants from her being close to her initial climax. Hot hands travelling over her exposed flesh she bit her bottom lip trying to contain her voice a bit to no avail. The continuous stimulation made her body feel like it was on fire. Jolts of electricity being felt starting at her toes and slowly moving its way up through her core building. "Canaan oh fuck I'm cumming! Ahn~" releasing his head from her grasp she had to brace herself  against the rock for some further support besides his body. Her figure trembling at his touch as he ripped a howling moan from her. Hips convulsing underneath him she rode his face into completion as her back arched from his skillful mouth. Gasping for air she would laugh out the ends of her climax from how much stress was released. Samara had not felt this way in a long time. "Mmmm Canaan....where did you learn any of that?" Those icy orbs staring at him with a softness that she had yet to show him as she was vulnerable in these moments. "I give permission to fuck me if you want. Just.....shoot outside..." She blushed a bit as she was still raring to go. However she would stop a moment before allowing him to come closer. “Did you hear that?”

Edited by Lady_Xien
  • Love 1

Canaan began to hum to add a little extra pleasure to the sensation of his licking just before the Gamma gripped him even tighter leaning over him at first before leaning back pushing herself against his face before she said the magic words. As Samara's hands released his head he ate her out with renewed intensity bobbing his head to add a teensy bit more stimulation. Her hips shuddered pressing against his face repeatedly as her feminine juices washed over his tongue and down his beard. 

When she was finished he pulled back and licked his lips before smiling. "It's a bit of practice and well... before my first time I looked up how to do things so I would be good at it." He smiles a little sheepishly at that fact. Then he notices Samara's gaze and as she speaks his eyes light up.... save for a slight tinge of disappointment when she asks him to cum outside. He nods in agreement though understanding why given her earlier explanation. As he began to eagerly get her down off the rock so he could fuck her... he too heard something nearby just barely audible over the sound of the waterfall. He got ready to shift as he looked around. "Who's there?!" 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

cutting back to about 10 minutes earlier

after a angry tantrum in the office, an embarrassing run in in the foyer caused by the tantrum, and a long treck through the woods to find the target of said tantrum. Laura was absolutely fuming with a mixture of shame, rage, and a tinge of anticipation... fully intending to let her "boss" know how inconsiderate it was to not show up for her new apprentices first day on the job, how embarrassing the situation it had caused was, and how disappointed she was that even with a new pack no one seemed to take her seriously. at this point the small little wolfgirl had allready worked out most of her swearing and had settled into a nice little stewing of her emotions... wanting to save a little of her anger to let it out at lady Samara... laura was half expecting this outburst to end with her getting kicked from the pack, and in her fuming head that sounded just about fine at the moment... she wasn't even entirely sure if she was heading in the right direction... wait... those where voices?... what was she saying... "good boys should know their place?"... this... sounded a little different from what she expected... so the little lady quietly dropped to all fours... gingerly sneaking over to the noises... peaking through some bushes.......

Back in the present

The little werewolf was on her back, her pants dragged down below her theighs, one of her own hands covering her lips to muffle to small little moans she could not help but make as her fingers pistoned in and out of her slobbering wet little cunt... slick slurping noises coming from the kinda canine cuties warm wet little gash... she had been... enjoying the sight of her boss and mr donovans exchange... not exactly getting the best angle or the closest view... but seeing miss samara moan and groan as the mans head was nestled between her theighs made it hard to misunderstand the view... laura was getting so fucking close herself, her hips lightly bucking into her hand as a soft wimper of a squaky little moan slipped from her lips... the hand on her mouth sliiping off to grip her own breast in a momentary lapse of awareness as she was trying to get that last little bit to get over the edge... she was a good 25~30 feet away from the two... but the sounds of crickets and other bits of nightlife can only muffle her so much, hearing the two of them become aware of an extra "someone" who was here. that "someone" cautiously pulled her fingers out from her drenched cunt and went to crawl away... realizing what she was doing may have been a little worse then forgetting someone was stopping into the office... before stumbling and falling into plain view as... her limbs felt like jelly at this point and her pants where still at her knees....

with a last little burst of self confidence, laura waved at the two... smiling an... awkward little smile she tended to use when she was caught doing something she shouldn't... and saying "heey doctor Flores.... I uhm... saw your note... and came to ask you about... a thing... but ill a... do that later... as... my pants seem to be... too big... so... illl.... uh... ya... I should... go.... right?" she finally managed to stand up, after nervously giving that little excuse of hers, stumbling to her feet... but she still seemed hesitant to walk away regardless.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Woohoo 1

From the mansion through the Deep woods Austin was traveling at blinding speed, he followed the scent trail of the doctor. He's been around her many times to recognize such a scent, but unfortunately he always forgot her name despite being very important to the pack. He'll ask again, and he'll forget again, such is the mindset of the Alpha. As he drew near he could hear the waterfall and the roaring river nearby, picking up the scent combined with the pheromones that now littered the area. 

Immediately however Austin heard moaning, and he thought back to the painful whine of the warrior back at the infirmary. His warning signs kicked in and he was ready for a fight, and with his hat and trench coat still on there was no doubt either or would rip from his transformation. Not thinking of dramatics, Austin perched himself atop a large rock overlooking general area, ten feet would be enough room to showcase his turn from man to beast and-

"heey doctor Flores.... I uhm... saw your note... and came to ask you about... a thing... but ill a... do that later... as... my pants seem to be... too big... so... illl.... uh... ya... I should... go.... right?"

The Alpha's gaze rested at the young girl before him, then it shifted to two other individuals who were fornicating. With a heavy and quite vocal sigh, Austin brought a hand up to his and started to rub the irritated expression. Of all the things, all of the scenarios he had to walk into, why this?  He then said with a serious tone to himself, "We're in the middle of being attacked at the borders and you idiots want to fuck... That makes complete sense... Let's just all have an orgy and get killed in the process..."

• Love 3

The two wolves were interrupted yes but at least it was not a vampire. While Samara was indifferent she still did not want any conflict. Seeing at is was her new assistant, Stumbling from the brush she would softly giggle as her hand would cover her lips. Icy hues looked around and she had noticed that the world around them had already turned to evening. Guess they were having so much fun. Looking to Canaan she would smile softly and slowly push him out of her way, even though him between her legs was the best  view she could have gotten, but she felt she needed to give the girl some attention herself. "Sorry love, we always seem to fall a bit short don't we?" She would speak softly to him before slowly getting to her feet. Her tall silhouette still shorter than the males but the new female in the picture she would tower over. However she would freeze hearing the familiar voice of the Alpha. Her heart would sink to her stomach as she felt his aura wash over her. Being empath of sorts his turmoil always pricked at her skin; Samara would always worry for him. He did take her in as a pup when she was younger and would hold a deep affection towards him even if it was not reciprocated. 

A flush of pink would flare on her sun-kissed skin as she suddenly would cover up as best as she could. "A-Alpha....It is not good to be so pent up all the time." She did her best to play off her slight embarrassment. The alpha was someone she would never dream about disobeying, and it was not his size it was how he handled her freak out on the battle field that prevented her from being as curt as she would have been to the others. Samara's normal indifference turned to that of a submissive sort as she would move Canaan aside a bit so she could stand. Her heart beat so hard she felt it coming up to her throat; as this was the first time in a while that he had sought her out. Normally he would have ignored her existence as she knew he felt a particular way with her field of work. "I was not aware we were in such dire straights." Her voice was firm though as she looked to the Alpha with her icy orbs, "I apologize if I have offended you in anyway sir." Walking over to her protégé, the Gamma would help the girl up and hold her against her taller frame for support, and an arm covering her chest as the Alpha seemed to make her embarrassed to be naked around.  "Is this you telling us we should go back? Did something happen?"

• Love 1

Austin analyzed the situation, and the only thing embarrassing were the pack member's appearance and the fact that their Alpha had to be the one to catch them. Why him? He gave the trio a hard look, trying to decide as to what to say, however there wasn't much to say about their situation. Just orders is all he could give.

"There have been... Happenings. You three will go the mansion immediately, I'm not being lenient this time." Austin said in a stoic tone, one that mirrored how he felt. If Samara felt him out right now it was serious, more urgent as if it was an emergency. He stood there with his arms now crossed, not giving anyone time to "finish" what was started, abd like children, he was going to escort these pups back to the home. Right now he wanted their numbers strong and to have himself travel with the group instead of dispersing on his own for them to get attacked. 

Her body would jolt and tremble from the sensation of his emotion in that moment; Laura would probably feel the Gamma tense around her as well. She would not dare defy her alpha, as she did secretly enjoy this type of interaction. Samara had always been this way, though few ever saw her this stiff in front of someone before. Bowing her head slightly at his command she would break eye contact a moment as she felt she had stared too long. "Yes my Alpha. I do apologize on behalf of this unseemly scene." Looking to Laura she would smile and help her to stay dressed, a pat on the head. "We should get to the wing and check on who needs attention." Her thumb would graze the minors cheek as she really wanted to pinch her frustrations out upon her cheeks but refrained. Turning to Canaan she would slightly frown as they were not going to be able to 'finish'. "I assume that you Alpha would like to escort us?" She would step away fro the Gamma minor to then shift into her black wolf form once more, taking a stance ready to move with the rest of them. Their alpha was right with having the numbers around; plus being night time the blood suckers may or may not be watching. 

• Love 1

Bristling at the words of the alpha not 30 feet away, lauras eyes went wide as she realized this was... going south... quite notably so. However miss samera had helped her to her feet, albeit still a little unsteady as the shorter shewolf had to tug up the bottom half of her pants up over her ass to walk properly after her own... experience moments prior... rekindling her frustration as she quietly stated "Im fine" before slipping away from the gamma.

Glancing between cannan and samera, noting their sudden shift in demeanor from their... prior mood... laura couldn't help but feel a little agitated as something else didn't go her way... again.... and once again it had something to do with her gamma... she had only came to get her to come back anyways... well that and give her an earful of complaints... so this...was... fine...

Any empath around might have felt the little wolfs anger, frustration, and arousal that seemed... all three of which where unusually potent... but seeing as she had enough fear and timidness mixed in to keep her lips shut as she hurriedly walked away, slightly stomping her way back to the mansion... mortified beyond belief in more ways then one as her pungently fragrent scent of arousal perfumed the air around where she left

• Love 2

Felix moved through the dark woods a bit faster now, his sharp sense of smell catching a very faint whiff of something that smelled like werewolf. A small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth, happy to find something that said they were getting closer to their goal, having wondered for hours through this massive forest, looking for a place called Spruce Moore. 

Felix had been born a hybrid, his father a Werewolf and his mother human. His father had disappeared after spending one night with his mom, leaving her to raise him. When he changed for the first time as a teenager thanks to the full moon, the wild animalistic feeling that surged through him and the terror in his mother’s face made he run away, scared that he wouldn’t be able to control himself and hurt her. He roamed for a year, trying to find a place that could teach him about his beast side and was given a rumor about a place called Spruce Moore. He had arrived at this forest in the early morning and had spent the whole day trying to find the Moore, as the location wasn’t given, just that it was somewhere in this woods. He was hungry and tired, but at least he wasn’t alone. He  stopped and looked over his shoulder to see his new friends, a young man his age and his younger brother appear from the brush. The older was tall and muscular, while the younger one was the opposite. But the little brother stood out, thanks to his red eyes, pale skin and pointed ears. 

Felix had met the pair a few weeks earlier, on a bus that was taking him closer to Spruce Moore. The younger brother caught his attention thanks to looks but also his odd non human scent. His enhanced hearing picked up the whispered conversation between the siblings and he was shocked to hear that they were looking for Spruce Moore to, the younger brother being a Vampire and they were hoping he would be save there. He confronted the brothers after they got off the bus, hoping they had more information on Spruce Moore, but sadly they didn’t. They were a bit wary of each other, but soon warmed up, deciding to travel together as they were going to the same place. They became close quickly as they journeyed together, strong friendship forming through a shared struggle.

“We’re getting closer I think.” He said, pointing ahead of them.

“That’s good to hear.” The older brother, Logan, said. As the only human of the group, he was more wore out from the rough hike then the others, though he hid it well. The younger brother, Tyler, nodded, his face worried. He was nervously about meeting more vampires, the thought scary. Logan noticed the look and ruffled his brother hair. “Don’t be so worried, ShortStuff.” He said. “I’m here so nothing is going to happen.” But inside Logan was scared to, knowing that if the vampires were hostile, there was little he could do as a human. But he would try his hardest to protect his sibling. 

The three moved on, the scent of wolf growing stronger, along with the sound of water. They broke through the brush and into a clearing with a lagoon. They stared in awe for a moment before noticing someone one the other side of the water.

One of the pack members, Samara, had turned wolf. Good, he didn't want to waste any time getting back. However deep down there was a slight longing for something, seeing the trio fornicating made him recollect of his past, how long has it been since he's mated? Certainly be could do it of he'd let anyone get close. Shaking the thought from his head, Austin would double down on the current situation and focus his thoughts and away from the pheromones' effects. 

Turning away the Alpha lead the way, despite his size, his speed was contradictory to his body. Big wasn't meant to translate to fast especially if one is just over seven feet tall, but even out of his beastial form the Alpha moved like the wind. However he didn't go all out, Austin kept his pace to ensure that the others could keep up, but if they weren't wolf-kin themselves then they deserved to be left behind for other predators. After minutes, Austin could tell they were closer by the general change in area, exiting the deep woods, he could see the mansion in the distance. 

Deciding to slow to a jog, then a walk, Austin looked back to the other two individuals and said, "Go on ahead, I will have words with Samara, privately."

//Transitioning to mansion area//

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Love 1

Samara would follow the pack leaders movements but not before taking a pause to see a group of the three young men. Taking note of this she would make sure that they at least saw the direction they were headed in. She smelled too many smells to determine which one was the wolf. Disappearing into the brush with her pack. 

• Like 1

Seeing the Gamma Minor emerge embarrassed from the bushes Canaan smiled adding a third to the group could certainly be fun and it seemed she had already been enjoying herself... He began to wave the younger woman over and then the Alpha spoke. Canaan's face immediately flushed a deep red as he crouched in the water, hiding his erection, and turned to regard the Alpha standing upon the rock. When Canaan was a few years younger and full of youthful overconfidence the Windcaller had put him on his ass... Canaan had grown to respect the Alpha a great deal more. Hearing about an attack Canaan quickly ran over to the water's edge and shifted. If packmates were in danger they needed to help. Sure he had been cockblocked but this was far more important so he didn't really mind too much. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up