large.ferry-susanto-bg-2-a.jpg.39c0550e6ee4e1e475d352b72ad4c73e.jpg

An area of Spruce Moore Forest where the trees get dense and block out a lot of the light, even during the day patches of light are rare in this area usually only made from missing spots in the canopy from fallen trees. This area can be home to some more large and ferocious animals such as bears.

Deep within the oldest regions of the Spruce Moore Forest were pockets of dense woodlands, dense enough to blanket the forest floor in darkness. Even now in the day a vampire might venture out here if they were careful enough. For the most inquisitive of the vampires, this made for ideal experimental conditions. Laying within one of the lit clearings was a large deer. It was still alive, breathing heavily, although there were deep wounds clawed across its body. To a casual observer it would appear to be on death's door, having come under attack by some large predator, and perhaps having managed to only just make its escape. In reality it was drugged, sedated enough so that it could not move. A fine treat for any hungry werewolf.

Vance's blood has fed me well enough. I can afford to run a little experiment before I rest.

Perched up within one of the trees not far away was the little vampire. She wore her normal attire of course, but over this she had what she liked to call her observation garb. A dark red leather overcoat with a hood. A black mask. Red tinted goggles. Leather gloves. Even if she had to traverse out into the lit areas, she would be safe. While the coat itself also had pockets she did wear a thick belt and a bandolier filled with an assortment of gadgets. Pepper smoke bombs. Flashbangs. Various alchemical potions, some of which were untested. Thin leather blood pouches. Even silver throwing knives despite the danger they posed to her.

All this for a simple test of her musk bomb. It was tucked away beneath the felled beast's body. Moving it would trigger the small explosive. This explosive in turn was designed not to maim but instead to unleash a burst of highly concentrated pheromones designed specifically to drive a werewolf into heat. As she had unwittingly discovered it had no effects upon thralls or vampires, but then that hadn't been her target in the first place.

With any luck it will be a pair.

Of course she wasn't a fool. Alicia had long since concocted a brew of concentrated materials from the forest, and once she'd set up the trap she had sprayed herself down with this mixture. If all went according to plan she wouldn't be picked up by the werewolf's extraordinary sense of smell. She waited, quiet, unmoving, her handy field guide and pencil prepared for note taking. Miana certainly wouldn't approve of her picking on their fuzzy neighbors, but then science cared little for such miniscule matters.

A war might actually be useful.

Edited by Chiyako

(See forest Path for Context)

Darion continued to barrel towards the Midnight mansion at full speed, his overwhelming desire for companionship with his kin driving him onwards. However as he ran his rage and adrenaline faded, his mind growing unclouded and his legs growing heavier. He was being a fool, he was unsure how his kin acted unshackled in this new land, but he doubted it was much different than the gangs he'd learned his trade in. For that matter, how was he to know it wasn't similar to the very vampire coven he used to serve? Coming to a halt, his eyes stared down the path that his heightened senses revealed. Shaking his head he let out an annoyed snarl before breaking away from his goal.

He had already come this far though, perhaps it wouldn't be a bad idea to explore the woods. He knew that even this could cause trouble with the pack, he was after all still on the territory they claimed, but a part of him thrilled in the idea of it. Of testing himself against something other than a vampire or human, or another of the caged lycans like he had once been. He was eager to see what his wild brethren had in store for him. His claws tensing as he anticipated the coming of blows that might one day ensure.

It did not take long until he caught scent of a deer, the blood driving him towards frenzy, it took all of him to quell it. No longer driven by his rage though he was able. Beyond that his instincts advised him against simply chasing the deer down while still in the territory of this unknown pack. Yet his curiosity drove him forward towards it.

As he came towards the clearing, as the deer entered his sight should Alicia's eyes be keen enough she might see his large form. He was large for a wolf, far larger than his human form might suggest, from head to tail he was pushing seven feet. Scars covered his body, some having the appearance of claw marks, others bullets, but predominantly bite marks covered him from head to toe, at every artery dozens were present. Which given the healing nature of most vampire bites was most telling, these were not simply bites meant to feed, to serve a purpose, they were in fact marks. She would see the caution in his gait as he neared the deer, his nose twitching, his eyes searching the landscape.

Likely she would see the moment that everything clicked in the mind of the seasoned wolf as his body grew rigid, and his nose stopped twitching, his eyes bright green eyes no longer scanning as they snapped up into the trees towards the vampire, his teeth baring, his hackles rising and his posture growing rigid, his legs tensing as he prepared for the strike he was certain would come from what could only be a trap.

@Chiyako

Alicia, in her silence, had noticed the werewolf's approach for a full minute before his arrival. She was not disappointed when she saw him. Not only was he a large specimen, but his markings suggested that he was well experienced. Bullet wounds, claw marks, even bite marks. Vampiric bite marks.

Interesting. Have I tried werewolf blood?

Her pencil went to work, moving swiftly across the page of her journal. She took notes. Sketched the werewolf and his wounds. When the creature's gaze snapped up towards her location Alicia paused for but a brief moment before she continued. Only when she'd put her initial observations down upon the parchment did she finally address the wolf.

"What gave me away? My scent should be sufficiently covered."

Pressing pencil and pad together into one hand Alicia reached into one of her pockets to remove a long thin iron needle wrapped in a thin layer of gauze. The instrument was pressed between the fingers grasping at her writing utensils and pulled, removing the gauze, which she allowed to drop to the forest floor below. Her hand swept out in a blur, and in the next moment the needle impacted with the deer's neck. Its eyes widened, breathing hitched as it went still.

Alternative plan it is.

As the vampire ignored him he could feel primal anger bubbling up inside of him, his eyes locking on her as he watched her. His mind racing with possibilities as he cross off a simple assassination as her goal for the trap. Hearing her speak, his features softened, his head tilting to the side as he considered her words for a moment. He thought on simply running, a deep seated sense of dread filling him from no where as the vampire spoke, her poise. He couldn't help but-

His eyes flicked towards the needle, interrupting his thoughts as he watched it drop to the floor. Considering it a moment, considering his own speed and strength he decided that no, he would not have been able to dodge it. His eyes locking with hers he reverted to his human form, as his hair grew out from his scalp he slicked it back, his scars still ever present on his nude form. He was certainly a fit specimen, his body reflecting a mixture of training as well as muscle earned from a hard life. He was not shy about his nakedness in the slightest as he settled into his human form.

"Quite a few things." He stated bluntly, pausing as if choosing his words carefully, "I appreciate your not killing me." He stated simply, as his posture began to settle, as if deciding on the very simple fact that she could have. "You're scent was covered yes, and most of my kin likely wouldn't have smelled you." He stated as he moved over towards the deer curious now, not getting too close, but observing it, "Frankly it was less your scent than the fact that I would have attacked from your position... if I were hunting prey that I felt would fall for such an obvious trap." He noted smirking her way playfully, "There are many wild animals in these woods, and there are few incompetent enough to leave such large wounds without making the kill. Perhaps a lone wolf desperate enough to attack such large prey..." He trailed off in thought a moment before shrugging. "It's not that it was impossible, just strange enough to drive my paranoia into overdrive." He stated simply, seeing no reason to prattle on.

"Seeing as we are being civil, I'm assuming you are not here to kill me. As such I think names are in order, I am Darion. I'm new here, I was looking to meet with the pack that I'm certain you are all too familiar with. Seeing as I'm assuming you thought me a part of that pack, might I ask what relations your kind have with them? I assume you are not at war... rivals perhaps?" He asked.

Rava was out on patrol in her wolf form and was trodding through the Dark Forest area. It was easy to identify her due to her unnatural coloration of having magenta fur and having odd eyes with one eye yellow and the other orange. Of course this not only made her easy to identify to her pack but also to outsiders since she was nowhere near in appearance of other real wolves. However she did not often go on patrols anyways due to the project she was working on back at the mansion. However as she trodded along she picked up a scent. That of a wolf, but not any wolf. A werewolf, but she did not recognize the scent. Was it a rival pack? She was curious and she would begin to follow the scent.

With her trap already initiated Alicia felt comfortable enough to return to her sketching. Good thing, too, as the werewolf reverted to his Human form! Her pencil moved in a blur to capture as much information as she could take in. Sketches of his transformation and of his nude Human form. Notes too as he began to speak. Next time she would need to bring a telescope. Observe from a greater distance. Slaying the beast would have also been for the best, but it would not have worked for what was to come.

Shame. A less experienced mutt might not have caught that. He is also civil enough to speak with me. A real shame.

"You are correct. I am not here to kill you or your kin."

Not a part of the pack? No doubt they have detected his presence within their territory. At least one should be on their way. If I am swift enough I might be able to take him. Alternatively, the bomb might make things a little more interesting.

Alicia stood, balanced still upon the tree's limb. She dare not move closer. "I am Alicia von Vulf."

With Darion's approach of the deer the creature's eyes suddenly widened, its breathing grew heavy, and the creature thrashed in an attempt to push itself to its feet, to flee from the predator! The needle had not been utilized to slay it. No, it was simply to neutralize the sedative. As the prey animal shifted its position a loud popping noise was heard beneath it and with it a cloud of faintly pink smoke erupted outwards in a seemingly harmless explosion! It carried a heavy canine scent, perhaps different to a werewolf, pleasant even, and it was packed with concentrated pheromones designed to induce a heat within their kind. Of course whether or not it actually worked was, as Alicia was about to find out, to be seen.

"I am a woman of science. You are lucky enough to have arrived during one of my experiments. Breathe deep of the fumes. Enjoy yourself. One of your kin is bound to arrive soon. You can thank me later."

Taking in her words he nodded along, waiting for more, but recieving nothing he sighed softly. Smiling softly at her name, he opened his mouth to respond when he heard the pop as the animal beside him began to thrash about, his eyes flashing dangerously towards the creature, confusion washing over him as he saw the pink smoke and took in the scent on instinct. He swayed slightly, his head filling with need, his beast screaming for release. Coughing lightly from his close proximity to the smoke he only caused it to take effect faster. He found himself growing arroused, just as if it were his time of the month.

He couldn't help but take in the vampire's form now, his cock growing hard as he looked her over from head to toe, a clear need on his face as he took in her words. "Fuck, what the hell is this,"He muttered as he tried desperately to clear his head, to fight his arousal, to keep his eyes on her damn face. However he couldn't help himself but to stare at her, almost missing her words when she spoke again. "Lucky..." He muttered absentmindedly before shaking his head clearing it of the fantasies being forced into it by the drug. He growled lightly in frustration as he couldn't help but take in the scent... the smell of... He froze, his lust over ruled with caution for much a moment. His face relaxing from the tension it had moments ago. He could have sworn he smelled something, other than this lovely vampire.

This continued for a moment or two longer, in his distraction he took a few steps towards the vampire. Uncertainty and desire on his face as his mind pushed him towards the only outlet for his rapidly growing desire. 

Rava soon arrived onto the scene with the pink smoke that was dispersing the musk through the area. At first she found the scent confusing and then she saw the nude Darion and the Vampire before her. Anger flared up in her but then something else took over. She felt a jolt and she was forced out of her wolf form as she transformed into her human form. Falling to her hands and knees nude before both of them. She felt the powerful burning carnal desire in her. But how could she be in heat? The heat was not for a couple more weeks now. But her body was reacting as if it was right now. " What the hell is going on?" she asked, as she realized her inner nature trying to get out, the instinct to mate was growing stronger.

Normally during heat she would just hide away in her room and masturbate till it ended. But out here she was stuck. She felt her womanhood becoming wet with her natural lubricant as the arousal  prepared her for mating. Her nipples stiffened up and became more sensitive and her skin felt the chill of the air against it as she didn't have her fur anymore. She was not sure what to do in this scenario.

I feel like.... I can not control myself!" she said as she tried to hold back her instincts.

As heavy feet followed one another towards the vampire, everything inside of him screaming for him to stop, heard the female lycan's voice. His head snapping towards her, a moment of lucidity creeping through as he looked ready to shift, to bound off. However instead of that he found himself drawn towards her in place of the vampire, her eager ready scent drifting washing over him, "I feel the same." he said as he moved to face her, his body and member being put on display for her just as it had been for the vampire. His tail began to swish violently through the air as he struggled to contain himself. "I... Fuck this makes this harder to explain myself... I'm Darion, I was just..." He muttered as his eyes wandered against his control over her form, his cock twitching as if in confirmation of his desire for what he saw.

Growling in frustration he shut his eyes a moment to focus, "I'm new. I was going to declare my presence before running into this vampire." He muttered gesturing back towards Alicia, who seemed intent on watching this situation she'd caused to unfold. He slowly took a few more steps forward, his muscles straining against each one, more so to not simply pounce the lycan out of unconstrained lust. As he felt his member began to ooze he couldn't help but curse his last few rut cycles, having to masturbate through them like he had likely was not helping his current control over this one. "She blew up some sort of smoke grenade. You see the effects." He managed to choke out as his eyes settled on her.

"I would like to talk more our heads are more clear." He stated staring her down, his wolf demanding him to portray his dominance, to take her here and now. As he took the scent in once more he reluctantly added, "Perhaps, helping to clear one another's head would be best?" he stated as much as he asked as he stepped closer once again, standing no more than five feet from her now.

Initially Alicia remained silent. This was the moment of truth. Would her concoction prove successful? If so, how successful? Her notepad and pencil were at the ready, but the little vampire was also prepared to move if need be. Outrunning a single werewolf would be no issue.

Clearly aroused she thought, sketching out a close-up view of the male's genitalia. He appears to be aroused enough to engage with a vampire. Most interesting! This might require further studies.

Beneath her hood Alicia's ear twitched. Another figure was approaching. This drew her gaze towards the direction of the second werewolf. A familiar one.

What was her name?

It mattered little, although it would make documentation easier. Still, it was important to catch her initial reaction before she intervened with words. Sketches were compiled of the woman. Her werewolf form, her transformation, and then finally her nude Human form. Just as it was with the male her arousal was very much on display, and Alicia made close-up sketches of this too.

Uncontrollable heat. Concoction #80085: Puppy Love Bomb. Pass. A rousing success even!

Despite her having initiated the conflict in the first place the larger of the werewolves peeled his attention away from her and towards the new arrival. Confident enough with the results of her experiment Alicia felt free to finally speak. "You are of the nearby clan, yes? I forget your name. But more importantly: you are lucky enough to have stumbled upon my experiment. It is clearly a success, and so I feel no issue in declaring what it is: a werewolf heat bomb. Potent, yes? Do not mind me. Copulate with one another. I will simply be taking notes."

Already she was sketching out the scene. Darion's approach and the woman's losing battle with her own arousal. It was an alluring sight to behold. If she hadn't been so focused on her work then even she might have been aroused by the situation, although perhaps not as much as the other two currently were.

Rava could here his words as he tried to speak logically. But it was clear that such words were no easy to formulate as he was holding back. Inside her body Rava felt the burning need like a blaze inside. She was thinking she would be late on her patrol schedule. But she also could not return like this in her aroused state. 

" That is fine , with me. As long as you pull out, and you do not mark me as your mate." she said laying down her terms trying badly to not just starting fucking this other person immediatly till they had agreed on that at least. That way she did not bind herself to a complete stranger. At this point her focus has completely shifted away from the vampire entirely as the vampire was now not a concern to her.

Edited by Kitsuyumia

Darion too cared little for the vampires words as his need boiled over hearing the lycan's words a smile settling on his features as he found himself relaxing. The very fancy that they seemed of like mind calming him greatly, "That is most agreeable, I would not wish to bind myself to a stranger." He stated dipping his head as he closed the gap towards her, a rough hand gliding along her supple flesh as he truly took in her form, no longer straining against himself. So too did his words seem to relax now.

"You are beautiful. I am pleased to have been forced into such a situation with you rather than another." He stated appreciatively as his hands rested on her sides, a confidence returning to him now as he slipped around her, "Any preference?" He asked, fingertips trailing up her spine. His other hand slipped down her side towards her thighs, trailing towards her moist sex, running his fingers across her sensitive lips, parting them and pressing his cock between her thighs, teasing at her sex with his shaft but not entering her. His fingers slipping from her lips towards her clit, rolling his it playfully, liberally coating it in her slick juices.

Rava was pleased to hear the males compliment as he began to wrap his large body around hers in an embrace. His hands gliding around her body caused a pleasyrable sensation she has not felt before. She let out a small groan of pleasure that was barely audible. As the male moved his member between her legs she spread her stances a bit more letting there be more room between her thighs to have access to her glistening.  Her breathing was heavy with arousal as the male asked for a request. She was about to respond when he began rubbing her genitals sending a burst of pleasure like a spike up her core causing her to gasp a bit. "You said your name was Darion? The name is Rava, I guess knowing your intentions in the territory of my pack would be nice," Said the Dark skinned lycan. Right after her inquiry she went giving small playful kisses along the males neck and chest. Her throat letting out short low moans as he kept touching her. Of which they grew slightly more audible when he moved to her clit and began rubbing it. Her breathing was hot and heavy being labored by erotic bliss.

His gaze continued to trail after her as she seemed to melt into his embrace, chuckling lightly at her question he couldn't fault her in the slightest, "Refuge primarily," he stated, at the lack of an answer to her preference he decided to simply allow her body to guide him. His eyes shutting as she trailed playful kisses across him, "I come from the city," he continued smirking as her soft moans pitched in volume. His hands sliding down towards her ass he lifted her up, pulling her towards him, pressing his cock roughly against her channel, moving his hips to grind against her deliberately. He saw no need to rush this after all, a part of him taking delight in teasing the dame.

His lips begin to kiss and tease at her own neck now, his strong arms tense as he held her up towards him, "I had planned on moving on until I caught some of your warriors scents. " He said softly against her neck, "I had been planning on doing your pack's trail towards that mansion, but thought against it once I reigned in my beast." He stated honestly, he had no reason to lie to her.

"I have to say though, I'm far more interested in staying now than I had been, musk bomb or not I cannot hide that you catch my eye Rava." He teased softly, beginning to prod her entry lightly now, shifting her upwards as he did, his lips trailing down her chest, kissing at her exposed breasts, his eyes still looking up towards her own. "Perhaps next time we can meet clothed though?" He teased, "Once I've a chance to declare my intentions to your alpha." He offered playfully his eyes shutting as he sunk into her slowly, sinking as far as he could without resistance before he started to work his hips.

Rava remained in the male's embrace as he was stimulating her clit. She was trying to pay attention to his words, however the physical actions have more than distracted her.  " So you came from the city? And you decided to come to small little Spruce Moore? " she said just before her voice was inturrupted again when he shifted her by pulling her up a little via grabbing her ass. The action made her heart race and what followed definately helped in that matter. Feeling the male grind his member against her genitals felt extremely good to Rava, as his rod sprrad her pussy lips and his member rubbed along the whole length of her genitals stimulating her vulva and clit simultatiously. As he grinded her wetness would slowly coat his member acting like a lube.

as he began kissing along Rava's neck she had become fully invested in the action of having sex with this male. No longer in her mind did the thoughts of the vampirewho caused this surface to the fore front of her mind. Nor the fact that they were engaging eachother out in the open. Her focus was entirely on the current moment of intimacy. Her heated breathe rasped in carnal ecstasy as the male kissed his way down to her breasts which had become sensitive with arousal. His kisses on her soft breasts coaxed more sounds out of her, she could not contain herself to stop them even if she tried. " Maybe I can escort you to the mansion once we finish up here," she struggled to say in reply to him wording his desire to stay. As he pushed and entered into her with his manhood, she took in a deep breathe of air as she felt his member spreading her walls. She felt his size and the heat of his body inside of her. " Yeah declare to them your intentions besides fucking the mechanic?" Rava jested as the male began to thrust his hips and work in the act of copulation. Rava's hand gripped tightly onto him so she would not only keep her balance as she was essentially standing on a single foot. She moved her slightly lifted leg and raised it up to rest it on Darion's hip. Woth each tjrust she felt the slap of his flesh meeting hers and her whole body would shift, which also caused a slight jiggle in her currently unsupported breasts. 

Hearing her growing arrousal, feeling the way her breath caught on her words caused Darin to groan softly, a low growl inching into his throat as his fingers tightened their hold of her ass, "Perhaps my intentions are more focused on fucking their mechanic than previously thought..." He mumbled under a husky breath. His hand sliding roughly from her ass towards her raised leg, his heart racing as he felt his nature driving him to move more roughly into her. "I should like to go with you to your home after yes." He rumbled.

In a swift motion  he lifted her up again, this time moving to cradle her form a moment as he lowered the two of them towards the ground, his chest pressing against hers as his lips moved towards her neck again, biting lightly, careful not to leave a mark, devious playful eyes meeting her own as he began to move, his rough rutt driven thrusts smoothing into a rythm as he moved, his hand placed beside her head now, his wrist and arm taught with corded muscle, his other hand trailing up and down her side, caressing her flesh as he found himself succumbing to his nature more fully. The slapping of flesh growing louder, as were his snarling approvals of their pleasure.

Desiring a better look, the curious vampire had moved closer. Even so, she was sufficiently far away that she could, if need be, make her escape. Despite her heavy clothes it was also important to remain within the darker areas as well, less she take greater risks than were necessary. Still, even moving just a bit closer was fine enough. She had a fine enough view to sketch out the copulation between the two werewolves.

Very much like any ordinary Human in this form. They are both very receptive to what has happened. Interesting. It is a shame that they changed back. I would have liked to see the other forms. Might there be different results in the other form? Changes to offspring? Note to self: look into creating something which might lock them within their feral forms. Should be possible.

The little vampire, crouched not too far away, kept her rose tinted gaze locked firmly between the two while her pencil went to work in a blur. Even she had to admit that the sight before her was arousing. Admit to herself, anyways. No way was she admitting that to anyone else.

I'll need to take care of that before I rest. Well, at least the male sounds as though he might be nearing his end.

Now being laid on the ground she no longer had to balance herself as the large male Darion fucked her. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as he thrusted, as if she were holding him in place.  " Well that may be the case, but it may be better to leave that part out," she suggested. Still struggling to speak, her voice being interrupted by her own grunts as she was trying not to moan out too much. She did not want another warrior hearing and stumbling upon the situation.

As they vontinued committing their carnal act, her womanhood was releasing more of its discharge. With each thrust her genitals would make a schlicking sound as Darions member slid into her. His rough and fast movements stimulating her much more that what it was before.  She felt the rising pressure of her sexual pleasure starting to get closer to it's peak. With that her vaginal walls contracting instinctively as if they were trying to grip Darions member as she felt more tense and more bliss. " I th-think I am about to cum! " Rava said to warn her current partner as she began to mewl in sexual ecstasy.

Feeling her legs wrapped around her he felt his instincts driving him down into her with more fervor, "Probably best," He muttered playfully as he felt her slick entry grow tighter. Hearing her declaration he couldn't help but feel the same. His instincts driving him to finish with her, to finish inside of her. Their hold on his rut was stronger than it had been with any of the humans or vampires he'd lain with. It took far more of him to refrain now, however he did so. He moaned out loudly feeling her sex seem to attempt milking him as she finished, continuing to thrust, to drive himself ever closer to his own release as he waited for her sex to relax around his cock.

Once it did so he pulled out of her, barely able to contain himself his hand slid down towards his throbbing member as he aimed it up at her nude form, growling with pleasure he shut his eyes as he began to unload on her naked form, his heart pounding as his hips bucked into his hand. She would be able to see his mind gradually come back to him as his posture relaxed, his breath growing more even again. "Perhaps a bath before you escort me?" He teased softly, "Sorry it took all of me not to claim you... I'm unsure if it's the vampire's concoction or you, that had driven me to such abandon." He teased playfully as he moved off of her, laying on his side beside her.

He gazed at her with a look of playfulness, his eyes trailing over her cum covered body, a smirk on his features, though he paused a moment as a realization seemed to dawn on him. His eyes searching out the vampire again, frowning a bit as he saw her, "We certainly do have quite the voyeur though don't we?" He addressed the room as he watched sketches fly through the vampire's hands, "Get what you wanted?" He asked, he wanted to be annoyed, though he couldn't say he didn't enjoy himself. Instead the question sounding almost playful.

• Love 1

Despite my presence they were able to finish to completion. The potential as a distraction is well proven. Very good.

Beneath her mask Alicia let loose a content sigh. With her experiment having proven a resounding success she finally felt good enough to rest. But first she had to make it home. More importantly, another opportunity presented itself to her. Not one to let such things pass the vampire reached into her coat. When her hand emerged again she held a couple of empty glass vials. She approached the two closer still, tossing the objects towards Darion.

"Such potent material should not be left to waste. Fill those for me. You may use what was deposited upon her. Do so and I shall take my leave peacefully."

Of course she knew full well the physical advantages afforded to a werewolf. Her journal was shut and stuffed back into one of her larger outer pockets alongside her pencil. "Perhaps you might deliver a message to your alpha as well" she mentioned, turning her gaze towards Rava. "Rather, your alpha, although it is sure to apply to the both of you within the week."

• Love 1

Shortly after she had said it she had her orgasm. Her muscles spasmed and she moaned out as he still thrusted in her. And as she finished she watched aw he pulled out and finished via shooting his hot sticky seed onto her body. She was glad that he was able to hold back enough to make sure he did not release in her or claim her.  Even though the heat sensation died down in her she still felt some form of arousal from the scent of his semen. 

She sat up in her spot as she was coveree in his seee, she was looking around  briefly for something to clean up herself but there  did not seem to be anything immediatly nearby.

I don't know leech, why would I have to deliver any message at all? " Rava said in response to Alicia. A bit upset that the vampire was basically able to coerce her into such an intimate act with another. She did not blame the other lycan though as he was as much a victim as she was.

• Love 1

Darion's eyes narrowed as he stated down Alicia, no longer alone he didn't feel nearly as vulnerable in her presence. Defiance roared behind those eyes, though he took the proffered vials and looked to Ava, "I'm unsure how well you know this vampire, but she is no youngling. It might be best if we give her what she wants Ava." He stated simply, "It is at no cost to us after all," he stated looking towards the vampire, irritation evident in his gaze.

Turning back to Ava he began to collect his seed, eyes trained on her own, his free hand gently running over her as if to sooth her, his voice dropping low, his intense green eyes locking with hers, "We don't stand a chance... Let her have her fun." He added almost as a whisper before tossing the vials at the vampire, eyes trained on her as he stood, shifting back now to his true form as if to state that he was finished speaking. He towered over Ava, putting himself between her and the vampire. He didn't growl, but his stare said all that was needed.

Alicia reached up, adjusting her goggles. Such defiance in spite of what she had been given, but she could not blame the mutt. Being forced to submit to one's own urges before an enemy had to be embarrassing. Perhaps this might prove useful in the future too. Anger led one to hasty, irrational decision making.

Darion, despite being new to the area, was perceptive enough to understand the situation. While the daylight did make things more difficult for her and she hadn't eaten or rested much she still had at least seven or eight hundred years of experience over any one of the wolves. As the vials were tossed over she snatched them out of the air, slipping each within her coat. They would be useful ingredients for future projects.

"Good boy" she whispered. "Now then, my message. Your pack exists only so long as we allow it. You would do best to stick to your little plot of assigned land. These are dangerous woods. One cannot anticipate when a stray or two might go missing."

She turned to venture away, only to pause. "If your Alpha desires to speak terms then he may venture out into these woods in the night, and I shall see to it that we speak when I am good and ready. That is if he isn't afraid of the dark. Until we meet again."

With her word said, her experiment a success, and more valuable materials collected, Alicia made her way back towards the castle, leaping between the trees.

Your move.

After the vampire left she stood up and let out a huff. " why did you give her what she wanted? It was obvious she only had onr of those dumb things. And two of us against one vampire is more than enough in our favor. " Rava said. Although she was feeling a bit exhausted from just having sex. She was confident in herself. Or at least in the thought that her skills were enough. 

Anyways we should get moving right now. I will lead you to our mansion. It is not too far of a walk. " Rava continued and now she turned and began leading the male she had encountered. Though the powerful effect of heat was no longer burning in her, she still felt aroused and her womanhood  still slowly discharging her fluids. However she tried to ignore that fact.  As she led the male she was strolling more casually her. Her hips having a bit of sway with her walking gait.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up