large.90eb93dd092c2bb38a19f7308e7e99004a8f576d.jpg.ab667d2a67c7d4559bdf598257cff6b8.jpg 

An underground lake and water reservoir. Down here the ceiling is imbedded with many glowing crystals. This causes the ceiling to look like the starry night sky. This location is viewed as a sacred spot to the members of Midnight Moon Pack.  It is not easy to locate this part of the caves and in most cases only werewolves are able to. It is believed that werewolves can communicate with their ancestors in this location.

• 1 month later...

Having travelled from the mansion, it took a good two hours to get to this location. To say that the trip was a trial to say the least as the pack was horny and copulating left and right. She even caught a glimpse of an unlikely pair coming out from the Greenhouse as she had trudged by. The pheromones' of the season seemed to be dulled for her as she was in a bit of an emotional coma from her half-baked transformation. Having climbs over hill and under branch to get to her destination; she come upon the secret cave's entrance and entered into the darkness. It was cold and damp, hardly any light in the long ominous tunnel as she sounds from the wind causing the place to howl. Said to be the calls of the ancestors of the past to lead the generations to their connections. Having been made into Gamma a while ago she found this to be the most calming and peaceful place she could possibly be when emotions run high and the season becomes unbearable. Though this year the beginning sucked the most. Stepping into the light the emanated at the end of the tunnel, Samara stood there looking down at the illuminated pool of wonder. The howling continued and letting herself fall forward she let her body hit the water, and amazingly the water would not ripple. Instead a flush of light would spread out from where she had entered as she would surface on her back now looking up at the starry ceiling. Her hands in a prayer pose she would close her eyes to meditate as the howling became silent and her mind empty. 

As Samara meditated in the waters of Star Light Lake she would be able to feel even the most gentle shifts in the air. However soon the subtle swirling of the air would stop and she would feel a presense there along side of her.

"8th Gamma of Midnight Moon, you have come and we are here. What is your inquiry child of the pack?" a voice said. This would be a familiar voice as it was one that Samara would have spent alot of time with. It was the Gamma before her. The voice of the one she trained under as Gamma minor. This woman was a caring and loving woman, however shortly after she had retired during with conflict with Sun Strider Pack came up the rival pack had ruthlessly slaughtered her while she was out gathering medicinal supplies for Samara. It was a tragic and sudden lost.

Hearing the late gamma's voice once more was no surprise as the spirits of the past often chose to reveal themselves by using someone that was close to the individual. Soon a manifestation of this gamma would appearalmost as if the deceased was still alive. Although if Samara were to look at them their transparent ghostly body would be a talltale sign of the person not really being alive.

Edited by Kitsuyumia
Fixing Continuity Error I accidentally made.
  • Love 1

Slowly opening those icy eyes to the ceiling, she could feel that the air went stagnant and soft. The air changed to be tranquil and serene as it is how the ancestors liked to appear to those in seek of advice and connection. Slowly she would sit up and stand in the pool, wading as she looked upon the ghostly figure with longing eyes. Her mentor and truest confidant gracing her presence so soon. Swimming over to the specter she would pull herself out of the shimmering water and sit at the edge looking up to her mentor. 

"Oh glorious 7th..." Samara would pause as her voice got caught in her throat. This was the one place she did not feel shame for allowing her feelings to be seen. "How I have missed you..." She would sniffle, wiping her eyes of tears not yet fallen from her eyes. Being unable to touch her beloved one was agonizing but this was better than never being able to see her again. "I am lost...the Alpha is lost; I need guidance. I don't know if I can do this anymore." She questioned her own capabilities.  "I have failed as the current Gamma. I can't seem to let go of the past and I made a grave error with the Alpha. I need guidance in what I should do." Her voice cracking, begging to get an answer as her crocodile tears began to spill over. The inner wolf of hers howled in pain as the inner child let out wails of woe. The Gamma was doing what she needed to do to let out her frustrations and worries. It was not easy being a spiritual leader with a broken pack such as theirs.

(I dont think Crocodile tears is an accurate descriptor there. as an fyi cause that usually means insincere tears. (like faking them to make it seem you are upset when you are not.) Just for future reference XD)

[7th Gamma reference Image]

Spoiler

sample_778ab87ebc89767090e9579f1a843e7b.

(Yes this is a lewd ref image )

The 7th gamma moved next to Samara and seeming sat down next to the panicked she-wolf, the former master to Samara appearing as a younger version of herself more around the age she was when Samara was barely a teenager, honestly the way she appeared she looks like she could have been kin to Samara growing up along side her. Nobody would have known that Cristina was about 20 years older if they saw the two now. The waters of the underground lake seeming to move as she did so like as if she was actually present. The spirit of the former gamma reached out and took Samara's hand. It was a weird sensation like as if nothing was there but something was there at the same time, a sense of presence but no physical substance to back up the sensation. " You are lost? In what way? Tell me what is on your mind. Maybe we can offer some guidance for you and your alpha." The Gamma said. she spoke with a gentle voice as if a mother consoling a child in distress. This was the familiar speech pattern of Cristina Lagato. As the lights from the strange crystalline growths beamed down on the two, the blue colored light emanated would put a soft glow on the spirit . " After all there were plenty of times where I myself felt like I was lost and could not continue forward. But with some insight and reasoning I always found the path forward."

Edited by Kitsuyumia

• 2 weeks later...

The Gamma would try to gather herself after the heavy sob as her body had forgotten this kind of release of pain. She had to be so strong for others it was not easy to let anyone else see this side of her. At least the dead tell no tales. Wiping the large tears from her glossy eyes she would keep them closed so not to shed anymore and compose herself. The previous Gamma was such a wonderful person and her life was cut far too short in Samara's opinion. "The Alpha is disconnected from the pack. He even decided to concede territory from the coven we have been in territory conflicts with. Mating season is here and I made a grave mistake; from both hormones and missing John. I wasn't thinking straight and when I came to it was not comfortable for the Alpha." Her voice trailed off as she took in a heavy, shaky breath before sitting up more properly. Eyes still closed as she did not trust herself just yet. "I even...I almost transformed into my beast and I can't control it. I could have hurt the pack I am supposed to heal and guide. I just need some guidance myself. I don't know what to do about this...and now the truce with the vampires...I want to know their methods. I want to see what they can do...and the Alpha shut me down." Holding her arms she would tuck her knees in and finally open those icy orbs of hers. "I think it would be beneficial to learn from them for more serious injuries I can't help them with. And maybe even have them help me control this beast. The Delta offered and while it is appealing I can't see him with the season underway." Looking up to her mentor her eyes pleaded for something that she could do to fix her obtuse situation.

"Well between you and the alpha, that can be fixed in time. Yes it is an awkward moment. But that happens from time to time. As for the situation about learning about the vampires... well that ia tricky because I believe Austin wants to make sure everyone is safe. He may be worried about his gamma getting hurt if you wander too close to the vampires. Can they help you control yourself? Maybe so but also it is possible for one to gain control over their own wild self. You are not the first with this problem, and not the last." the former gamma suddenly stopped and looked around as if she was trying to find something or someone.

"I am sorry but something important came up. You need to go back to the mansion. There is danger. Make sure to get some Ephendra, a stimulant. You will need it."she said. Soon she faded away.

• 2 weeks later...

Though the words were comforting they cut like knives as the truth hurt. It made the current Gamma think on her selfishness and her self-doubt. Was it truly as black and white as the specter stated; was it all in her head and it something for her to overcome? Maybe but one thing led to another and the conversations tone shifted. The deceased Gamma's warning was foreboding and urgent resulting in Samara to stand to attention at the news. The Gamma was not sure how she would be able to help but she was willing to go as instructed. Though going to say goodbye the specter she had already gone a wisp in the wind as the howling of the cavern began to roar once more. The scent of trouble filled the air as the Gamma became steadfast and swift  leaving the cave with a bit more confidence than before. 

(Cont. Mating Event.) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up