The Pet shop on Main Street.....(Kathy and Lady _Zien)

The man in the black ski mask crept through the darkened apartment like a cat on a midnight prowl, and in a sense he was.....

The Pet shop was short a few..... victims....and time was of the essence.  The shop was going to open in about 5 hours and it didn't look good to have empty cages.

He made it to the bedroom....there she was,the beautiful brunette he had been stalking for days. He gently pulled back the bedsheets to reveal a black nylon gown.  Reaching into his bag he fished out a roll of duct tape and ropes.

Suddenly he pounced on his prey, taking the tape and wrapping it around her mouth before she had a chance to scream.  He grabbed her by the waist, turning her onto her belly as he grabbed her hands, tying them behind her.  Turning her over again, he quickly tied her ankles then sat beside her, enjoying watching her struggle.

Taking a knife, he quickly sliced off her nightgown then her black thong panties.

",You're gonna fetch a good price,," he growled as he forced a finger into her pussy.  Wrestling her over his shoulder, he carried his victim to the van and sped off.

It was still dark when he knocked on the back door in the alley.  He carried the girl into a room full of cages, the size used for large dogs.  He stuffed her inside the empty cage.....taking this ropes, he tied them around the base of her tits, tying the other ends to the cage floor.  The cage was padlocked and the door closed.

There was rows of cages, all housing naked girls.....more recent arrivals were gagged, some not.  Some tried to get whatever sleep they could, some whispering to others.... Almost all were whimpering, nowing there was no chance of escape.

Edited by KinkyKathy
personal

The young girl had recently moved into this apartment; the boxes strewn across the home showing that she was a new addition. The neighbors did not know her and here existence was conveniently ignored. The perfect target really for the perpetrator stalking her home. Even though she did her best to keep herself safe with wooden rods in the windows and a chain on the door, it did not keep her safe this night.

Eyes would bolt open as soon the powerfully sticky tape substance prevented her from screaming as loud as she could. Her muffled scream becoming high as they turned to shrieks and wails under the hindering fabric tape. Not even the attempt to get the upper hand on her attacker would be enough, forced on her stomach the girl would buck and struggle, the heavy short-winded bursts of air being expelled for the man to hear. His hands on her now nude body made her cringe, goosebumps slithered along her skin as she just wanted those rough hands off of her. Crying out once into the tape she would turn her head to growl, the glare in her eyes would kill as a rough dry finger entered into her less than amused pussy. 

How long had it been since the man had her silenced and carried over his shoulder like a sac of rice? Even if she was to fight her limbs restrained she would not be able to get far. The van experience was no better as she was tossed around from the rough turns of the vehicle. Her heart racing, her breath quick and shallow. This should not be happening to her. What did she do to deserve this? Was she canvased by a human trafficking ring? So many questions began to flood her brain; but it would not matter as she was transported into a dark building with the sound of others in the same position as her. Her chest heavy with the rope she used what strength she had to struggle, her cage rattling and clanging from her useless struggle. Her mouth still covered with tape she would somehow end up on her back as her feet would kick at the doors. If this was how it was going to be she was not going down without a fight. She hated these stories and thought the women caught up in them were weak. Karma was a real bitch sometimes. 

large.93985157_003_94d0.jpg.12e9e7de16248361c4e640ef17156595.jpgThe Asian girl in the cage next to her watched  with interest.....there was just enough light coming from a vent on the wall to see the naked brunette kicking furiously at the cage door.

Of course nothing would help.  Unlike portable wire cages, these were steel bars, quite impossible to knock loose.

" It won't do any good," she said....."we all tried to escape...nomone will hear you scream even if you didn't have tape on your mouth....were all captives.  I don't know what happens to us, but a lot of times people come in here, point at one of us then they remove the cage and one of us disappears...."

The girl winced with pain.

"God, I wish I could free my boobs....damn rope making them hurt...you better get some rest.... you're not going anywhere..."

The Asian curled up as best she could.  In the morning a tall well built blonde woman came into the store.

" I'm looking for a pet,," she said.  The manager smiled, showing her around.  The 30, ish woman shook her head.  " Show me your special pets..."

The manager took her to the door at the back, unlocking it.  Inside was all the captives.  She walked down the row, some girls looking up at her, some struggling.  She came to the brunette.

"Still got her tits tied down and gagged huh?," She asked.  "Good, that means she's got some fire still.....I'll take her.  Remove the tape and fit her with a ballgag...tie her thighs and feet up, reinforce the rope on her hands and take her out the back...."

The brunette's cage was unlocked, her tits untied and she was pulled out.  A ballgag was shoved in her mouth, legs bound and she was dragged out the back and put into the trunk of a car.

After a long hot drive the car finally pulled onto a side street, up a long private road, pass tall iron gates and around the side of the mansion.  Two men came out, took the girl from the trunk and carried her inside.  Depositing her on the living room floor, her gag removed and they left her alone.

Edited by KinkyKathy
personal

As the girl expended her energy at a futile attempt she would stop to catch her breath, listening to her neighbors sad story. Hearing the girl whine in pain made her sigh as she had a point. The ropes did sting from digging into her supple skin, enough to leave indentations. But the adrenaline running through her numbed the pain enough for her to push through. Staying on her back the brunette would just stare up at the ceiling before closing her eyes to get as much rest as possible. 

In the morning, she was awoken to the others in the room moaning and groaning; whimpering like actual animals. There was no time to be scared she had to think of how to get out. Hearing the words from a woman coming through, she saw the doors swing open bringing in the light, hurting her strained eyes. Seeing the blonde woman choose her for this sick game she just growled and attempted to fight back only to be tied up again. Ripping off the duct tape she would hold in the yelp and the sight of tears would well up in her eyes. The hard ball of the gag hit her front teeth so hard she thought they were chipped. 

Forced into the trunk of the car it was another fucking uncomfortable drive. Sweat coating her skin as it became very hard to breathe like this. So she would stay still trying to conserve her energy. She had not eaten since the afternoon before and she was already cranky because of everything else. Being dragged from the trunk and now in the apparent living room; she would sigh in relief as it was not a cage but open space. The gag being removed she immediately would begin to yell with much gusto. "COME ON OUT FUCKERS!!! LET ME GO BEFORE THIS GOES TOO FAR!!!" The door slamming behind the men she was left on the floor. Taking in her core she would begin to rock until she was on her back. Huffing and puffing she would use her energy to move her upper body n a crunch to sit up straight. Next was maneuvering to her knees, hunched over, tired from all the effort she had produced up to this moment.   

Vanessa walked down the stairs in an almost regally pace, her breasts swaying.  She was naked as she always was when in the privacy of her own home.  She heard the sounds of her new slave and smiled.....breaking in new and stubborn slaves was a favorite past time for her.

"Welcome to my home," she said, enjoying the sight of the girls ass as she was bent over.  "I am Mistress Samantha and that is how you will address me from now on....think carefully of your next move.  If you scream, threaten or smart mouth me you will have a ballgag put back in your mouth......you are my sex slave, my fuck toy.  Your sole purpose will be to serve and pleasure me...."

The 32 year old blonde had surprising strength.  She pulled the girl up to a standing position, took her by the bound hands and half dragged her down a hall, her bound ankles forcing her to bunny hop.

They arrived in a room that looked like a medieval dungeon.... Chains, whips and ropes hung on one wall, another had shelves with butt plugs, vibrators dildos and handcuffs.  She was brought to the center of the room....two ropes hung from the ceiling.  Samantha took the ends, tied them tight around the base of the girls tits and slowly pulled.  Soon she was hanging by her breasts alone.

"I believe in a balance of pain and pleasure," she said, taking a whip in hand.  "Since you seem to be a fighter, it's best that you experience pain first....wether or not you receive pleasure will be up to you....."

She cracked the whip in the air a few times then began, striking her ass over and over.

Personally she did not want to have a ball-gag in her mouth; but she also did not want to be a sex slave to someone who clearly had no problems kidnapping people out of their homes. Still the female listened as her green orbs just glared at the woman for the time being. Being forced to stand, and forced to hop and dragged, the girl did not not like it. "Oh my god why can't you just let me go home. I won't report you if I leave unharmed!" She did not like this treatment of her being as this time. 

Seeing the sex dungeon, she was surprised and a slight flush of pink would plaster itself on her cheeks. She was not upset at being nude but the toys and the atmosphere made her cringe. Melanie would wince as she was forced to stand and be strapped along the ropes. Her skin becoming bruised around her breasts where the ropes were. "Fuck you!"  Though this wasn't the worst of it as she felt the stinging pain of the whip as it snapped against her as cheeks. She would begin to hop trying not to be hit but failed due to the restraints. It was not a pleasant feeling and as she grit her teeth, she would muffle her cries of pain.

The naked dominatrix continued whipping her slave, light seats at first but harder as she went along.  It took very little time for the girls tits to darken and swell up.... at first her feet touched the floor but then Vanessa pulled on the ropes till her feet no longer touched the ground.

The victim was swaying as she struggled and tortured.  Soon her ass looked like a zebra, red streaks crisscrossing her ass cheeks.  She turned to the front and began whipping her tits, already painful from the ropes.

", You're bringing on this pain yourself," she said......"the longer you resist the longer you'll stay here....."

Then she focused on the girls vagina, angry seats guaranteed to cause pain.

Vanessa let her hang for about 20 minutes then returned with a Hitachi Magic Wand, her favorite guaranteed to make orgasms.  She slipped it in a leather harness, fitted it around the girls waist, the half dome head pressed up tight against her pussy.  Plugged into the wall, she set it on high power.

"Il come back in a couple hours,," she said......" Then we'll see if you submit....a few dozen forced orgasms might change your mind..."

Cries of pain filled the sex dungeon as the dominatrix continued her onslaught of blows with the whip. Her skin stinging in pain as her once unblemished flesh now began to look red and angry. Her feet leaving the ground brought and uncomfortable groan from Donna as she endured the strikes. This woman was fucking insane! Eyes would open wide as higher pitched screams would come from the brunettes lips as her tits were further abused. 

As it seemed to calm down, her body would jolt from the residual pain soft whimpers coming from her throat as her head would hang back. The time she was hung she stayed silent taking in deep breaths trying to overcome her deep discomfort. Her body rocking in the rocks slightly as the momentum slowed. 

Being touched suddenly she had a knee jerk reaction trying to get away. The leather on her skin was uncomfortable as this toy was being applied to her pussy entrance she would gasp in both surprise and disgust as she was being touched like this. "No! Don't touch me!"

As the vibration was turned up to the max, the brunette would cringe as her pussy felt every bit of it for the two hours she was left there. Because of the position of the toy she would only grow less sensitive as she became numb. Having her juices run down her thighs from the multiple orgasms she was weakly groaning ready to pass out from the exertion of energy. 

The door of the basement dungeon unlocked and Vanessa came down the stairs.  She paused, gazing at the beautiful gently swaying captive.....yes as always her Hitachi had worked it's magic, dried nectar running along the inside of her thighs.

She brought with her a pair of nipple clamps.

"These aren't the same ones you'll experience later " she said as she fastened them on her tits....." These vibrate..... between these and the Hitachi I'm going to drive you insane with orgasms and after I drain every drop of ova out of you I'm going to whip you within an inch of your life....."

As the nipple clamps began to vibrate she went up close to the girls ear, rubbing her magnificent tits against the  Captives shoulder.

" You know of course you can prevent it from happening,' she whispered....." All you have to do is submit to me..... eventually I WILL break you but it doesn't have to be all bad, must it?.... you're going to become my pussy loving lesbian slave one way or another.....it's up to you to decide how your journey will be....."

Vanessa walked into another room then reemerged with a glass of wine in her hand.  She pulled over a chaise lounge, settled into it and gazed upon her nude slave.

Being in and out of arousal and consciousness the brunette was in a lull unable to respond to her tormentor. Trembling from the continuous orgasm she would whimper when she felt the woman touching her aching breasts. Nipples being clamped by the vibrators, her body would stiffen and bend back as she tremors took hold of the female; gasping for air and eyes shut tight from the sensation. 

"Fuck!! You are crazy!!! No more please!" Donna cried out as she was in agonizing pleasure. Her captors floral scent hit her nose and the softness of her captors chest made her feel at ease a moment, but only a moment as the lady would leave to another room. Defiance still in her eyes she scowled at the blonde watching her lounge about. "Then whip me I'm already robbed of my....ahn~" She could not even finish the sentence as she was brought to another orgasm. Growling in frustration she felt tears welling up in her eyes from her rage building. Donna was too proud a woman to let things happen this way. "Just kill me already!"  

Vanessa sipped her wine, watching her new slave sway in agony.

"Hmmm " she said as she got up.  "Still playing the stubborn bitch role, are we?....I have just the thing to put you over the edge.....,"

She pulled on the rope, suspending her higher, creating more pain in her now swollen and darkened tits.  She took two metal rods, each a foot long and stuffed them in her pussy and ass.

Next she removed the clamps.  Taking a pair of wires and sticky electrode patches she stick them on her nipples.  Two more electrodes were put on the rods in the girls pussy, another two on the rod sticking out of her ass.

"....since you have decided to continue to defy me," Vanessa said...," I will now use the ultimate torture tool.  I will begin by turning the dial on this console up very slowly.  You will feel uncomfortable electrical current going through your body..... slowly it will increase until you feel pain like you never believed possible...it could cook you from the inside out..."

Turning the dial she watched......

" My original deal remains.....submit to me and be my sex slave or else.....no one can hear you scream, no one will come to your rescue...."

This was just plan snuff at this point as the woman had shoved long thick rods in her holes. Her breasts hurt so much she felt they were going to rip from her chest. The rod in her ass began to have a small trickle of blood as she had never used that hole other than its purpose. Whimpering she would continue to cry and feel as she would turn on the machine. Her body would jolt and twitch feeling the current. Holding back any cries she was able to by gritting her teeth. She hated this woman so much she could not see herself bowing down to be a sex slave. But the pain was overriding her pride as she was not a hardened woman. Donnas voice slightly choking up as she would then speak to her. "If it means I live....fine..." She would not look at the blonde as she was unable to bring herself fully to absolve herself from this hell. 

PhoneVanessa turned the dial up high just long enough to hear her scream and to remind her who was in charge.

," Good slave," she said, turning off the machine.  She removed the electrodes and pulled the rods from her holes.

" Let this be a reminder.....that was only 2 clicks on the dial..... next time I'll turn up the juice high enough you'll wish I killed you..,"

She brought over a metal collar, put it around her neck then locked it.  It had a chrome ring in the front.  Vanessa clipped a metal leash to the ring then began releasing her from the ropes.

"As I said before," she said....." You will be kept naked at all times....to me, nothing is more beautiful than a nude girl.....you will learn how to please me,how to properly suck pussy and tit....you'll learn how tongue fuck.  You will never have a man's cock in you ever again....you'll be my lesbian sex slave.  Soon you will meet the rest of my household staff....like you, they all started off as kidnapped victims.....matter of fact,time to meet one of them now...."

Vanessa tapped her I phone.  Minutes later an Asian girl came into the room, naked of course.  She bowed.

,"Take my new slave to the kitchen, get her some food then bring her upstairs to my bathroom.  Clean her and prepare her for my bed...."

The Asian waited till Vanessa left the room.  She tugged on the leash.  ," I'm taking you downstairs to the kitchen ,," she said.....,"Follow me...."

Collared and leashed, hands still bound behind her, the slave was brought to the kitchen.  The Asian took the leash and padlocked it to the table.

"Sorry I have to do that," the nude Asian said...," We all started out this way..."

How the fuck does this shit happen?! Donna would thing to herself as she would wince from the dial being turned once more making her stiff once again. A strained groan came from her throat as the electricity was released; body now relaxed. Gasping for some air she watched the woman tears in her eyes still holding them back from falling. 

Groaning from the electrodes being removed from her body she felt a burn from the residual shock. Released from one shackle to another, the collar was snug but at least it was more comfortable than her bruise breasts. Growling a bit from pain she would listen and stay silent for the moment. After that threat she did not want to be subjected to that torture again. 

Now lead out of the room by the petite Asian girl she felt some bit of pity and disappointment. She could not see how no one has fought back, then again she stopped after only a little discomfort. Following the other slave she felt her stomach grumble from her hunger or maybe to puke from the sureness of her predicament. Taking a seat Donna would watch the girl lock her in place. "Aren't you and the others the least bit motivated to revolt? This is wrong and you know it." Her words were harsh but only because she was angry for the moment. If this was different would she be that same as the slave in front of her. 

The Asian prepared some lunch and placed it in front of the new girl, then brought over become orange juice.

"Drink it ," she said as she sat down beside the new girl.  " Trust me, you'll need your strength.....I'll give you more when you finish...."

As Donna  ate the Asian looked over at her...,the new one had great hips and equally great tits.  Mistress is going to enjoy her.

"There are 3 of us," she said.  " Only one is permitted to wear clothes, and only bra and panties, and that's only if some one is at the door. The rest of us stay nude.  We were all kidnapped or bought and broken the same as you....Mistress will give you a new slave collar tomorrow....it's the same as mine...."

She pointed at the pink leather collar with a glittery chrome ring in the front.  " It's electrified and only Mistress has the control.... best advice is to obey her without a word of smartass rebellion.  One of us was like you and Mistress tapped something and next thing, the slave fell to the floor screaming.  If we get too close to a door or window they all have monitors and will automatically activate the collar..... we really are prisoners, including you, but you're lucky.....Mistress is gonna keep you as her personal bed slut....."

Hearing the explanation made her do a head gesture of disbelief. Drinking and eating as she was told, her felt a sense of thankfulness as she was getting something in her system. With her mouth full she would speak, "The fuck I am. I am not a Lesbian." She would swallow and huff looking at the girl. "You can't change someone's preference.' Sighing heavily she would stand a moment and readjust herself in her seat. "can you tell me more about our mistress?" She said with a large infusion of sarcasm and disdain. 

The Asian looked around the kitchen....she wanted to make sure her body was angled so the nearest camera---+and there were hundreds all through the house---wouldnt catch her close enough to hear or read her lips.

" My name is Miko " she whispered, ," but it doesn't matter....Mistress never uses our names.  I was kidnapped sold and bought by Mistress Vanessa a few years ago....none of us were lesbians to start with and she doesn't care if we like pleasing her.... if we don't submit to her sexual needs we'll quickly be punished and we all have scars to show it."

Milo poured more juice and set it down beside the new girl.

"Mistress is wealthy..... her family owns a lot of land in the largest cities like Manhattan and Los Angeles.  She has never had to work so she focuses on her hobby.....Mistress is a professional dominatrix.  Policewomen, Judges, teachers, housewives, college students--- all come and pay her to torture and humiliate them....only women....she doesn't hate men but sees no purpose in having them around....."

Once Donna ate the Asian unlocked the leash and took hold. She led the girl down a hall then down stairs.  They reached a thick metal door with a window.

"One of the other slaves is in here," she said...,pointing to the window, both of them looked inside.  

A black girl, nude and ballgagged was hanging from the ceiling by her tits... her legs shackled wide apart, a long pole welded to the floor was thrusted up between her legs, deeply imbedded in her pussy.  Her hands were bound behind her.... her head slumped down.

" This is Mistress's torture chamber,"  Miko explained...." That girl was here before me,no idea how long she's been locked inside.....I'm telling you....no, I BEG you not to piss off our owner.... She's a true sadist.... please do as your told.  You might not enjoy your enslavement but you have no choice.....there's no escape."

Miko took Donna back upstairs to a huge bathroom.  A tub was already prepared with lavender scented bubble bath.  Miko helped her into the tub then locked the leash to guardrail.

Donna was fed and given fluids, this felt better but being brought around and told that there was no hope made her discouraged to say the least. These girls were broken and broken in hard. That was the most disturbing portion of it that she had gotten from their little pep talk. Many thoughts ran through her mind as she was lead into a bathroom. Mainly the ones, You might not enjoy your enslavement but you have no choice.....there's no escape. She would ponder long and hard about the decision she was going to make. 

"Seems she made you bitches sadistic as well to go along with it regardless of all the brainwashing." She felt both pity and disdain for the people in this house. Stockholm syndrome was deeply rooted into their thought process' as they would just do as that horrid woman wanted. "Im assuming I am to get in that water?" Her arms supporting her pained breasts as she just would sigh and get in from the blank stare by the Asian. Hissing from the heat of the water she sat down into it but would not relax instead just hunch over, face hovered over the bubbles as she did what she could to comfort herself. 

Miko took a sponge and began to bathe Donna.

" Look," she said...." I'm sure you don't agree with what I'm telling you but I'm just trying to help you, to make it a little easier for nyou than it was for the rest not us.  You don't be punished and tortured unlike that girl you saw, do you?....."

The Asian gazed at the girl's beautiful tits, so nice and firm.

" I.....I don't like being her slave but I don't have a choice and neither do you....were kidnapped and enslaved, no one knows where we are or even if we're still alive...."

The asian finished bathing her then drained the tub, helping Donna to stand while she helped her out of the tub.  She took scented oil and massaged it all over her body.  After that she took Donna to a vanity table, sat her brown and proceeded to do the girls hair and make up.

Finally everything was done.  Miko took the leash and led her to the bedroom.  It was larger than 2 rooms put together...the bed alone was an oversized King.  It was a Victorian style 4 poster bed, the columns on the corners reaching up almost to the ceiling.  There were shackles on all the posts, evidence that a sadist was at work.

"Mistress," Miko said bowing...."you're new bed slut is ready for you...."

She handed the leash over to her Mistress.  Vanessa was totally naked,her magnificent breasts swaying as she walked over to the two of them.  Miko turned, went out the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

" Come to bed slave " she said, tugging on the leash.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yea...what ever..."

Having been washed, dried and fitted for her new leach and collar Donna felt like a play thing and her face showed how she really felt. She was done talking to the brainwashed Asian as it was getting her nowhere. The following pampering was of no concern as she felt the make up was fine but being tender headed she would wince when her hair was pulled too suddenly. Walking with her down the hall and into the lavish bedroom she flinched seeing the Mistress there. The details of the bedroom made her roll her eyes as it did not seem as bad as the one room. The interaction between the two made her nauseated as her leash was handed to the woman. The tug brought her to resist at first; but she would swallow that pride in leu of self-preservation. Following her new mistress to the bed she would stand there arms crossed. 

"Nice place you must really be some big shot." 

Vanessa was instantly inflamed with rage.

," How Dare you address me like that?," She exclaimed....",who the hell do you think you're talking to.... a roommate???"

Holding onto the leash she grabbed the phone.

Within minutes two maids entered the room, nude of course.  Vanessa gave one of them the leash.  She pointed to the two tall posts on the tail end of the bed.

"Stand her up and shackle her spreadeagled to the posts....." She ordered.  The maids grabbed her, stood her on the bed, grabbed her arms and shackled her wrists to the posts, doing the same to her ankles.

Vanessa brought over a long metal tube, shoving it roughly in her vagina. She attached 2 electrode patches to the protruding end of the rod, connecting wires to the patches and attached them to a control box on the side of the bed.

" I've tried to be nice to you " Vanessa said...." But you still have not learned to address me properly.  Phrases like ' yeah whatever' and asking if I'm a big shot is insulting.....you will address me ONLY as Mistress and keep smart ass comments yourself or you will be kept ballgagged....,,"

She turned on the machine.....the electrodes sprang to life, sending strong painful electric shocks through her vagina.