DDLC - Poetry In Motion, Walking By My Side - (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Monika is pleased to see that it overall seemed to work as intended."Very nice. So I am thinking if we all did something like a 'test' poem of some sort, for instance, going with the same theme and then try our best. What do you guys think of that?", the president suggests once the round for questions is over with. Yuri seems mostly silently as she simply wants to see what the others come up with for now."Ooooooh! I get it...I think! So like...uhmm.....breakfast? Or maybe...oh...this is a bit hard, hahaha", Sayori says, trying her best to think of something.

• Love 2

Natsuki looked up at Monika as she suggested the exercise and actually thought it was a really good idea. She nodded along and started to think about what she could make her topic about. She overheard Sayori as she thought as well and chuckled a little. She was right though, it was hard thinking about something to right about. “Wow this is hard… there are so many things I could choose from…” after hearing Sayori, food was stuck In Natsuki’s head and said, “could I make a poem about strawberries? Sorry, that just suddenly popped into my head heheh.”

• Love 2

Sayori cannot help but relate, though Yuri tries to restrain herself from rolling her eyes. Though at least the purple haired girl is happy to hear that they are not moving into the manga books area and actually are talking "actual" literature and while she feels very much elevated from the subjects the two brought up, she does acknowledge that everyone starts somewhere. On the other hand Monika tries to sugggest something she thinks might work better, despite the very simplicity of the other suggested topics."Hmmmm...not sure how that might work..hoooow about something you feel pretty? The theme could be "beauty"?", the club president suggests.

• Love 2

Natsuki raised and eyebrow and uttered, “beauty…? Um, sure I guess. I think I could come up with something for beauty,” she told Monika. Natsuki then began to think about her own beauty. She thought about what she thought made her pretty, not cute though, definitely not cute, she didn’t like being called cute. She thought and began to write some stuff down on a piece of paper, anything that came to mind and after she would try and use them to make an actual poem. This would be her first one, she hoped that she could do a good job.

• Love 2

Monika realizes that it can be tough to do something fully new to you - such as her playing the piano - and how tough abstract terms, like beauty, could be to write something about. Still, she thinks it ought to be interesting to see the results of each member when fully done."Now...don't feel like you guys need to finish this while we are here today. You can continue at home and tomorrow we can read what each of us have made...okay?", she tells everyone, which Sayori nods agreeingly to. Even Monika have a bit of trouble with it as she is also pretty new and mainly know the basics and have only done rather "standard" poetry most of all.

• Love 2

Natsuki looked up at Monika and sighed a bit in relief and wiped some sweat from her brow, “oh thank god, that’s a relief… cause I haven’t even wrote a nothing yet, I’m still figuring out how to put my words together. I definitely need more time.” She smiled and looked around at the other seeing that they all seemed to be struggling a bit, that did reassure her a bit.

• Love 2

The club president senses that everyone, except for Yuri, seems to be a bit lacking in regards to getting this very first attempt done with or even properly started. Monika can tell, from the clock on the wall, that the time for the club is over and thus they will need to leave before the school closes."Allright guys...I think we learned some good stuff today and had some interesting topics up...however, we should get a move on and clean up before leaving...I know Yuri and Sayori will have to go, but can you help me here perhaps, Natsuki....if not, that's okay too", she says, though she would rather avoid any more awkward moments and she is still unsure how to fully handle the pink haired girl.

• Love 2

Natsuki nodded at Monika and began to pack up her stuff with the others but then blinked and looked up at Monika as she asked if she could stay and help clean up. Natsuki flashed her a smile and answered, “Yeah sure, I can stay and help.” She knew she had extra time so she could stay back a bit. She then got up after packing up her stuff and began to help Monika with cleaning up the classroom and putting everything back to how it was when they got here. “I really liked today. It was so nice to meet all of you guys and I really learned a lot about poetry from you.” 

• Love 2

The room is soon empty of people beyond the two last club members here. There is not a whole lot of cleaning and tidiying up to really do, but it's a good excuse for Monika to get better idea what Natsuki is about and the type of person she is. Thankfully, she seems to have mellowed down a lot by now, which does relieve the long haired president a lot. She gets to sweeping the floor whilst they talk."Oh, good...good...glad you liked it. I am sure you will find that you have a whole new outlet for dealing with stuff that is on your mind. Though it was still only basics...I am still pretty new to it myself. I only had a year with a poetry class, so I still have a lot to learn as well...", she comments back, not wanting to oversell her experience or knowledge of it. As the sun shines through the windows, it bathes the room in a warm, nice and pretty - almost shining - glow. As she looks over at Natsuki, currently dealing with the blackboard, she starts to notice that she seems rather short for her age, but mostly that she does look quite pretty when not in heated conversations or thinking someone is looking...

• Love 2

Natsuki nodded at what Monika said, it was hard to believe that she wasn’t perfect at everything considering how popular she was and her reputation in school. Natsuki walked up to the blackboard and grabbed the eraser and began to erase what was written on it. Soon after that was finished, she looked over at Monika and noticed the other girl staring at her. She blinked and then blushed and uttered, “H-hey! W-what?! S-stop staring at me… I-it’s creepy…!”

• Love 2

Monika honestly did not realize she was lightly staring at the pink haired girl and then turn her gaze as Natsuki makes it clear."Ohh..s..s..sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything. Uhhmm...that blackboard looks about clean by now. Nicely done, Natsuki", she replies. She knows it was a very weak and forced compliment, but it was the best she could really come up with that fast and hopefully the other girl don't mind too much. Still, she wonders why she would look at another girl in this manner.

• Love 2

Natsuki tried to move on from the awkward exchange as well and nodded at Monika’s words. She put down the eraser and sighed. “Is that all?” she asked as she made her way back over to the desk with her backpack there and waiting for her and looked over at Monika to see if she was all done with her cleaning as well. Overall she smiled thinking that they did a good job of clean up.

• Love 2

Monika is unsure how to interpret the sigh she heard, followed by the rather blunt question. For now, she decides to not dig further into it and let the day today pass by. After all, there is still tomorrow as well."Yeah...it's all good now. We don't make that much of a mess, compared to a lot of other clubs, after all", she says and gives off a soft smile as she is putting the last chair back onto a desk, marking the last little task being done and over with."You know...I have been thinking...if you have some sort of manga you really would like me to try and read...perhaps...I will give it a try", she says, feeling a bit bad about having to confess this without the others, especially Yuri, being present.

• Love 2

Natsuki nodded at Monika and began to get her stuff ready to head out when she turned towards her as she heard her talk. Immediately Natsuki’s eyes widened a bit and then sparkled at what Monika had said, “r-really?!” she uttered in shock and smiled. Finally, she was getting recognition, she was getting a chance. “Oh my collection has a lot of good ones. I’m sure there might be a good one for all three of you. I’m really getting excited to bring them in tomorrow and showing them to you guys and thanks again for letting me keep my manga here.”

• Love 2

The club president feels herself freeze up and act instinctively once more."Ohhh...I,..I,..I mean, like...you know...just somethingg be...between..y...you and I..", she blurts out, feeling embarrassed already for asking Natsuki getting to see and possibly read something."I...I am not quite sure I want to g..g..goo all out li..like that at first...just...a bit curious...that is all...let us not make a big deal of it.....please?", Monika asks in a more pleading tone this time, both not really eager to start any potential drama involving the way more book-ish Yuri or wanting to get Natsuki's hopes up too high.

• Love 2

Natsuki blinked at this as Monika told her and could hear the pleading in her voice and the look of embarrassment on her face, it was so weird to see Monika so flustered for once. Natsuki then sighed, “sure… I could bring one specifically for you. I can introduce it to you before the session starts or after it like today if you want.” She told her. 

• Love 2

Monika feels awash with relief as the thought of Natsuki going all out on manga gets deflated to something more manageable and without risk of starting more heated debates among them tomorrow."Ohhh, good, good...much better. In that case...how about we make some time after the others leave? You can introduce me to what you picked out and such...", she suggests, hoping this might satisfy the pink haired girl's interest for sharing her - well, literature - with others.

• Love 2

Natsuki smiled and nodded at Monika and said, “yeah no problem! I’ll look through them tonight and see if I find any that I think might be good for you.” She then picked her her backpacks and placed it on looking at Monika. “I think I should get going now…” she said looked at the time, “I really had lots of fun and I look forward to tomorrow. Bye Monika!” she waved to the club President and then left the room and school and headed home.

• Love 2

The club president makes her final goodbye with the newest potential member, leaving her behind as the last one still here once Natsuki has left. The room is quite lonely and silent after that and Monika feels an odd new sensation - for some reason, it did feel a tiny bit less lively without that pink haired girl around here. Of course, such fleeting thoughts and emotions are not usually on her mind and thus vanish quickly, this time around. Next meeting, she will also make sure to get the phone number of Yuri and Natsuki as it would be best to be able to contact each other if needed. There is still a lot she needs to learn and to get done before this club will develop properly. She then walks on home and begins properly on her poem. With much fewer distractions and the privacy of her own room, the girl is more able to concentrate on her thing.

• Love 2

Natsuki made her way home rather quickly as she didn’t want to be home too late. Once she got in, she made her way up to her room and closed the door. She then sighed and plopped down onto her bed and relaxed for a bit before washing up and started her homework as well as continuing her poem from the club today. She had difficulties but after a while he believed she had a decent enough. After that, Natsuki went and found some boxes and went back to her room where she opens her closet where she kept her manga and began to pack them into some boxes. She was happy to finally have somewhere safe to keep them. She as packed them, she picked out a couple that she though Monika may find interesting and chose to put those into her backpack as she would show them to her after class like they discussed. After packing, she finally called it a day and headed to bed, excited for tomorrow.

• Love 2

The next day feels like a crawl for the club president as she is a bit nervous for the results of the club's newest activity: making poetry and the sharing of such between. Whilst she worries less about others reading hers, she can imagine Yuri or Natsuki being less inclined to do so when it comes to it, given how personal such things are and of course how little they have known each other. Still, she is determined to see it through and hopefully it will lead to something nice in the end. Before she know it, the time is finally there and she is the first to head to the room, with Sayori coming with Yuri soon after. The group simply makes minor small talk whilst waiting for Natsuki to show up as well.

• Love 2

It took a while but soon enough, Natsuki entered the club room carrying a box. It looked heavy for her and she even swayed a bit. “h-hey everyone! Please don’t start yet. I still have one more box to bring…” she tells Monika, placing the box down next to the seat she planned on sitting at and quickly leaves and comes back to the room carrying another box and set that one down as well, “this is all my manga. You guys can look through it if you want. I’ll pack them up into the closet after the club today.”

• Love 2

'Geez...just how much did she bring and how much space is she going to take up here?', the club president quickly ponders mentally as she sees the pink haired dynamo try to carry all of that stuff on her own. However, before she knows it, she is gone once more and then reemerges with yet another boxed set of manga. Before she can get too far, Monika is over by her side and help take the box off of her hands."Here...let me help you...I think you might have carried more here than you imagine. These do take up a lot of space. So how about you and I find a spot for them now, Natsuki?", the leader exhales once she discovered the weight of that one box and she wonders how on earth she brought two of these here.

• Love 2

Natsuki blinked as Monika began to help her with her boxes of manga and offered to her her pack them now. “N-Now? Are you sure? I-I didn’t want to interrupt the club but, if you insist..” She uttered and began to take the boxes over to the closet with Monika and began to back them in sighing with relief and smiled, wiping some sweat from her brow, “Again Monika, thank you for this. You don’t know just how much this means to me that I can keep my manga here.”

• Love 2

Yuri gives the boxes a fairly stern and disapproving look, which Monika manages to get a look at, but does not comment on. She figures it would be best if they are out of the way for the more snooty member and thus creating less tension....hopefully. Of course, it also makes Natsuki feeling grateful and happy about it, so maybe it even kills two birds with one stone."Of course I am...better to get it done and out of the way...", whilst carrying one of those boxes over to a mostly empty closet. Since she was here earlier, she did a bit of investigating and found this unused nugget of space. Once she has put down the box inside does she reply back to the pink haired girl."Oh, don't mention it...there sure is a lot...is this just one series or what?", she asks, genuinely curious.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up