DDLC - Poetry In Motion, Walking By My Side - (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Monika nods a bit in agreement to her words."Ah, yes...I suppose it is almost like that. When you relax, I find that reading is much easier, better and fun too...", the president answers back and has a few snacks of her own too, but accidentally touches the hand of Natsuki a few times as their eyes are more focused elsewhere. She gets as comfortable as she can, but not noticing that the two of them end up fairly close."Of course...should I just let you know when I finish a page?", Monika suggests.

• Love 2

Natsuki nodded, “yeah, I agree.” This really was nice, sitting here under the window, feeling as the sun’s rays and cool breeze hit them. Natsuki noticed the closeness of the two and their shoulders were actually touching a bit. Natsuki wanted to move away but decided against  it and opened the manga and looked at Monika, “yeah, tell me when you’re done and I’ll turn the page.”

• Love 2

The next few minutes pass by in silence between them, with the exception being Monika's subtle speech whenever she was done reading a pair of pages and for the page to be turned. More than once, her shoulder lightly rubs against that of Natsuki's as well. For some reason, there is a tension that the club president is feeling she cannot even describe or fully recognize - perhaps it has to do with the subtly close intimacy of sharing this moment? In any case, she tries to not think too much of it."This is...rather better than I imagined. Pretty interesting character so far and even though it's slice of life, there is still a few things going on...", she finally comments, breaking the silence whilst looking at the pink haired girl's face.

• Love 2

Natsuki continued to eat the snacks and tue Ed the pages occasionally once Monika was finished reading them. She felt the rubbing of their shoulders and tried not to let it bother her too much, but she too could feel the tension that was building. She then looked over at Monika as she heard her talk and smiled happily saying, “I’m happy to hear it. I knew you would like this one. People always don’t like Alice of life because they think it’s boring, but it’s not.”

• Love 2

"I suppose it depends on how it's really done, like with most things. especially creative works. I do like this one, so I am glad you showed me...I think we have time for a chapter or two more before our time is up for today though...and then there is the final chore of cleaning. Feel free to join if you want, but don't feel obligated", she says, having a good time like this. The tension, whilst still there, does seem less weird now to Monika.

• Love 2

“Yeah, exactly!” Natsuki chimed in, “there needs to be more love for them. she then said, “yeah sure, no problem. I couple more and then we can clean up. I’ll stay and help,” she smiled at the present. By now, Natsuki had completely blocked the rubbing of their shoulders out of her mind and she began even more comfortable with Monika, it felt good. At the beginning, she thought that joining the club would be a bad call and certainly did have a rough patch in the beginning but for now things felt good.

• Love 2

Monika nods in agreement and contentment as Natsuki goes along with what Monika told her."Oh you will? That will be a great help, Natsuki. Thanks!", she says and keeps her seating besides the pink haired girl. Then they get back to reading the next two chapters, making them almost fully done with the volume. During that time, Monika more or less felt Natsuki leaning against her, with neither seeming to notice."Seems like our time is up for today...it kind flew by it feels. Do you want to save the rest of the book for next time or should I read the rest of it at home? It is more fun to do together though", she says and smiles widely.

• Love 2

Natsuki hadn’t notice her subconsciously leaning against Monika more and more as she got more comfortable with the girl. As they finished the chapter, Natsuki looked over at Monika. She was sad that their time was over. She wished that they could continue more but she was right, they had to leave. She then noticed their closeness to each other and quickly blushed and scooted away from her uttering, “y-yeah… sure… we can um… read more tomorrow, together… I like it too…” she uttered as this made her blush even more. Her head was turned away from Monika as she said this, trying not to let her see her blushing cheek.

• Love 2

Monika only notices what was going on once Natsuki slips away from the club president and it dawns on her as well. She grows lightly red as well, part of it being that she has never really been physically close to anyone else like that before. Sure, she is very popular and has had several guys confess to her, but she has never felt the same about them. In fact, she has never even blushed by any of those or the people confessing and now she can feel the heat in her cheeks."Uhhmmm..sounds awesome...and fun..yeah...very fun!", she says, feeling weird, but good. She rises from the floor and smiles softly."Let us get to cleaning up then...should go fast with the two of us on it!", Monika says, trying to normalize the situation.

• Love 2

Natsuki had managed to calm herself down and looked up to see Monika over her with her hand extended. Natsuki flashed her a smile and took her hand and got up with her help. “Yeah it should.” She went over to her desk where she placed the manga back into her backpack and then joined Monika as the two began to clean up together. She looked at the time but tried not to focus on it and only on her time with Monika.

• Love 2

Monika also join the task along with Natsuki once they are off the floor. The mood seems to return to normal...well, mostly. The club president cannot really recall doing something on the more one-on-one level like she does with the pink haired girl lately. It feels almost natural for some reason too and she cannot put her finger on why, but at least it makes any sort of drama go away. With the two of them at it, the room looks presentable once more."The culture festival is coming up in a month or so...we better start thinking of ideas to get us involved and visible there. Don't you think?", she asks whilst the last stuff is being done.

• Love 2

Natsuki sighed and smiled with her and Monika’s cleaning, the class now looked nice and clean as it should. She then looked o we at Monika as she began to speak about the culture festival. Natsuki wasn’t normally one who enjoyed fathers like that but, she wanted to help the club. She nodded, “yeah, right.” Natsuki then began to think and looked back at Monika, “I was telling Sayori that I’m really good at baking. I could maybe make some cupcakes for the festival if you want,” the pink haired girl suggested her idea.

• Love 2

"Oh right...I think she did mention that a while ago. That does sound like it could help draw people in. Perhaps there are some ways we could them kind of literature themed?", the last part thought out loud as she contemplates that question on her own as well. The president looks out of the windows in the classroom and into the large sports field nearby."Must be a lot of work though...if I could finish my own work soon before, I will be glad to give you a hand with it", she says and smiles as she turns to look at Natsuki.

• Love 2

Natsuki smiled and giggled saying, “hmmm, maybe I could decorate them with little icing drawings like books or pages or something like that..” she suggested and then looked over at Monika and sighed, “yeah… I’ll have to make a lot… it will be a lot of work…” she uttered but then blinked at what the president said. “Help? You mean it? Thank you so much that would be great!” She smiled happily at Monika and appreciated her offering to help.

• Love 2

Monika nods at that."Ohh...that could be kind of cute, yes", she simply comments, showing enthusiasm for that to be a thing. She gives off a confident and big smirk as she is thanked for the assistance, her hands on her hips even."Of course I should and would help out if I can. I am the club president after all and I cannot let our cute little member all alone to such a daunting task", she responds back, hoping it didn't sound like she has belittling Natsuki by saying that.

• Love 2

Natsuki smiled brightly and proudly as Monika liked her idea. She felt overjoyed that she actually liked something she suggested. However the next thing she said made her look over at Monika and cross her arms and pout with annoyance, “take that back. I’m not cute. Don’t call me cute.” Despite all of her love for cute things, the short pink haired Natsuki hated to be called cute.

• Love 2

Monika thought she was being pretty nice and friendly as she complimented the other female, but Natsuki seems to have a dislike of such an adjective being used on her."Wait....huh? I mean...why? Is there something wrong with being cute?", she asks, trying to understand the situation and the reason behind the fairly negative response to her words.

• Love 2

Natsuki continued to stand there with her arms crossed and her expression a pouty one. “I just… don’t like people calling me cute… I’m not cute!” Natsuki hated being called cute despite her love of cute things. In truth, she always saw being called cute as another way of people calling her childish. It seemed like everything she did she was always being called childish. People often saw the anime and manga she liked as childish. Well she had enough, she didn’t want to be childish. She could be tough and assertive if she wanted to be!

• Love 2

Whilst Monika can tell she is being serious about this, she still cannot help but find the pouting even more endearing on top of of the already cute club member. Even though Natsuki does seem like she really doesn't want it, the club president still senses something is not quite right there. She moves a bit closer, her face smiling softly."Hmmmm....is that so? May I ask why? Were some idiot mean to you about it?", she asks, hoping to understand the other girl better.

• Love 2

As Monika asked her about it, Natsuki looked down at the floor. She didn’t want to answer her. She wanted to be stubborn and tell her that it was nothing or none of her business but, “IdiotS” She but emphasis on the s so Monika knew she was talking about multiple people. “It’s not just one person… everyone I meet always looks down at me… everyone thinks I’m childish just because of the way I like to dress and the things I like… even when I came into this club yesterday… all of you were shocked when I told you I liked Manga…. I’m pretty sure Yuri still looks down on me for it… but I’m sick of it! I’m not cute and childish! I’m tough and strong!” she then blushed and uttered, “the truth is… I only joined this club so that I could look more mature… I was expecting to leave after yesterday… but I stayed and well… I really like it here… more than the other club I was in… sorry Monika… I don’t even know why I’m telling you all of this…” Natsuki then walked over to her desk and picked her her backpack and but it on and was getting ready to leave.

• Love 2

The club president is a bit shocked and surprised as Natsuki begins to open up to her like that and it quickly both diverts from her original impression and also gets more intense than she imagined it would be. Monika gives Natsuki time and opportunity to fully finish letting all of that, while her face look increasingly more empathetic and sad. Being popular, she is not really used to the other side of it all, but she definitely feels bad for Natsuki. She gives off a soft smile and contemplates even hugging the other girl, but simply decides on putting one of her hands upon one of the pink dressed girl's own. The tall girl tries to keep eye contact with the newest member to make her know she is being genuine."That is quite the load to have on your shoulders. I do think you are quite strong and tough for opening up to me like that, Natsuki. I never saw you as childish...and I appreciate you for telling me all this", she says and pauses and steps even closer, her hand still there on Natuski's. She gives herself a short breathing pause before going on."We are all happy to have you here and I appreciate getting to experience something you are passionate about and I am sure Yuri is not looking down on you, she is just very used to more classical types of reading and poetry. That doesn't make your types any less valid or good. Also...no one says you cannot be tough AND really cute at the same time", the last part uttered a bit more shyly as she blushes lightly.

• Love 2

Natsuki felt as Monika placed her hand on her own. She wanted to pull away but didn’t and instead choose to listen to Monika’s words. The smaller girl stood there quietly and listened to what Monika had to say until she was finished. She then turned around to her and uttered, “Monika I….” she didn’t know what to say. Monika’s words moved her, made her feel appreciated and not different. Suddenly, Natsuki hugged Monika as tightly as she could and uttered, “thank you…” Natsuki wasn’t used to opening up, but it actually felt good.

• Love 2

Monika was pretty sure someone like Natsuki would pull away, but she still did it anyway and to her surprise it was not met with the reaction she was mostly certain of. She has never even done something like that with anyone before - at least not in this sort of context. Realizing this, causes the club president to get even more flustered, but still manages to somewhat keep her cool, even as she is hugged. She can easily tell that physical contact is more than likely not something the pink haired girl is used to. At least the smaller girl cannot see how red her face is right now, but she imagines the same goes for Natsuki."But of course...you never did anything wrong and some people are just...well...jerks. I want you and the others to feel good while here", she says and while initially surprised by the hug, now even returns it as well.

• Love 2

Natsuki closed her eyes and continued to hug Monika. She liked this feeling. Their bodies pressed, Monika’s arms get so comforting and her words did as well. Soon enough however Natsuki realized that this was still going on and pulled away suddenly, her cheeks bright red. She turned around, not wanting Monika to see her face and uttered, “t-thanks Monika… I needed to hear that… it also um… felt good to get it all out and saw what was in my mind too… I don’t normally express myself like this…”

• Love 2

Just like Natsuki, Monika notices that this was happening a lot longer than what seems normal - at least for someone you are not intimate with - and so she also pulls back and diverts her face as well as it is beet red like on the other girl here. She rubs one of her arms, not because she regretted that or disliked it. but out of sheer embarrassement and shock over doing it. She is usually very in control of herself, her demeanour and actions, so this is quite a jump for the club president and she is surprised to say the least. As someone who has never been physical like that before, it leaves her with little knowledge or experience to draw upon and so is very much as awkward as the new member."B.b...but of course...my club members needs to feel well and all...haha...you know? I...I haven't really...either...you know..been like that. So..shall we call it a day? I am guessing we both would want to go home...", she says, hoping she is not sounding like she was mad or anthing else of the negative sort.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up