DDLC - Poetry In Motion, Walking By My Side - (JennyDK & AirAllie14)

Sayori, not having in mind to tease more than necessary or what seems fair, decides to leave things at that, at least for now."Oh sure...I am guessing even you have trouble sleeping at times. Very normal, after all. I will leave you to it then...just try and not overwork yourself like normal, allright president?", she says and gives Monika a quick little hug and leaving her be after that. Time passes by with things going as normal, but at some point Sayori approaches Yuri and they seem to discuss something, that even makes the otherwise very withdrawn and reserved taller girl blush bright red and soon they approach Monika together."So...uhmm..Monika - Sayori and I need to go a bit earlier if that's allright. She asked me to come and help her pick out a good beginner's novel in the library...", Yuri tells her and Monika looks up and nods softly, with a smile on her face."Ohh, that seems fitting and a good start for her...so go ahead and I will see you both tomorrow then...", the club president responds back to her.

• Love 2

Time passed with Natsuki continuing to read her manga. After a while, she heard Yuri beginning to speak and looked up to see her and Sayori in front  of Monika with their backpacks on. Natsuki raised an eyebrow and began to listen in on the conversation. After the exchange of words, Natsuki watched as the two exited the classroom, leaving her all alone with Monika. 

Natsuki blinked and continued to sit there for a moment before uttering, “wow well… I guess it’s just us now…” She said looking up at Monika. She then got up from the floor and lightly dusted her rare a little with her hand and uttered, “well um… since it’s just us, do you wanna, continue reading that manga we started yesterday? It’s in my bag. We could, eat those snacks you were talking about too.”

• Love 2

Of course, what neither Monika or Natsuki is aware of, was that Sayori had told Yuri about the obvious tension between the two others and thus wanted to give them some privacy and time to be alone. The taller Yuri smiles a bit awkwardly at Natsuki and gives her a final wave before they are fully out of the head."G...g...good luck, Natsuki..tr...try your best, okay?", she stutters forth, with even her face a bit red. This leaves the two of them fully alone again. Once Natsuki speaks to her, Monika cannot help but feel extra excited for a moment."Ohhh...y...yes...of...of course. I would love to", she says and smiles widely, finding said snacks for them to enjoy as the club member does the same with the comic.

• Love 2

Natsuki blinked and gave Yuri a small wave back and uttered, “um… thanks Yuri…?” Natsuki didn’t know what Yuri had been wishing her good luck on but figured it was good luck with her poetry writing. After that, she looked up at Monika and smiled just as widely as she was as she became extremely excited as well.

Natsuki nodded and firstly returned the manga she was reading to the closet and then headed over to the desk where she had her bag and sat down, fishing the manga out of her bag. She looked up at Monika with the snacks and smiled saying, “come on, pull a desk over so we can read together.”

• Love 2

Monika nods at that and does as Natsuki suggests and soon enough a desk is pulled over."Oh, but sitting on the floor was kind of nice too...we can do it either way, of course", she says and getting a flashback to that time and her face a bit flushed from doing so. For now she simply goes along with whatever Natsuki prefers.

• Love 2

Natsuki blinked and blushed immediately becoming flustered and uttered, “O-oh um… sure! W-we can sit on the floor, I-I just didn’t know if you wanted to sit on it with me…” She told Monika. Now that she had to choose, Natsuki always read while sitting on the floor anyways. He got up once she got the manga she needed and walked over to her usual spot on the floor under the windows and sat down, patting the spit next to her for Monika.

• Love 2

Monika feels a sudden and odd sort of relief within her as Natsuki reacts positively to her comment about their seating. The change even makes her feel a bit extra excited for it for some reason she cannot figure out. For a moment she simply has a goofy smile on her face and giggles a bit weirdly, but nothing creepy or cringey."Ohhh,...oh..g..good! Let me get us something to drink and eat real quick then", she says to stop her weird trance. Then she rushes to get some bottles of water and the aforementioned snacks."Ready! Let us get to reading then", she says and finds the seat next to Natsuki. It is now that she notices a plesasant smell coming off of the other girl, which she quite like already.

• Love 2

Natsuki nodded at Monika and watched as she left the room and left her on her own as she went to get them something to eat and drink. After a moment, Natsuki would smile as she watched Monika return with water and snacks in hand. Natsuki took one of the waters and nodded at Monika as she took a seat next to her. “Yeah, let’s start. You hold one half and I’ll hold the other half,” she told Monika. Natsuki wasn’t aware what Monika was smelling but, she had hoped she would smell the new perfume she put on this morning. Monika wasn’t much for makeup and cosmetics but, this morning she had thought about putting on the perfume. She wondered if anyone would notice, particularly, she was hoping Monika would. Along with this, she had also washed her hair last night, the shampoo she had used also letting off a scent. Both scents smelt sweet, like strawberries.

• Love 2

OOC: Godddamn, this is almost too cute, wholesome and lovely XD ❤️

Monika nods at that and then sits down and getting comfortable besides the pink haired girl besides her. They are shoulder to shoulder as they share the colour comic book between them and their snacks are within reach for both students as well. Just like Natsuki, the club president also have done a bit more with herself today, mainly in a new hairstyle and doing her make-up a bit better, with her perfume always nice and subtle, yet still distinct and nicely mixing with her natural smell. Of course, she is starting to notice that Natsuki also has a new scent, along with her own natural one."Ohhhh, sorry if it seems weird...but you do smell different...very nice indeed", she says, despite her inner self screaming at her not to make things potentially awkward.

• Love 2

Natsuki sat there, holding her manga while trying not to stare at Monika. She had noticed. She noticed Monika’s new hairstyle, the way her makeup seemed better today and the perfume coming off of her. All of these made Natsuki blush. All of these made Monika look so alluring. She would blink and looked up at the other girl as she brought up her scent. Immediately Natsuki began to blush brightly. Typically this comment would lead to an incredibly awkward situation yet, she didn’t care. She accepted the compliment. “T-thanks… you um… you smell really nice too…” Natsuki wanted to stop right there at that but her mouth didn’t listen, “you um… you look… really nice today… too…”

• Love 2

It is also about now, that Monika notices how her left leg is almost fully touch the right one of Natsuki as they sit this close and she has a hard time not re-imagining the mental images she had this morning whilst showering. The heat in her body even starts to rise a bit and thus her breathing is faintly ragged from this excitement. She can sense the tension rising slowly, but she has no idea that it is felt by both of them at this point. Her hot breath is very likely felt on the neck of the shorter girl besides her as well and even someone like Natsuki should be able to tell it is going a bit faster. The whole reading manga part seems to glide out of focus for them both at the moment. Their eyes also meet and for some reason, the club president keep staring back. Monika feels quite happy that the other girl accepted her nice words and even returned some back to her, making her blush even harder as well."Ohh.....ohh..th..thank you, Natsuki...very nice of you to say. You know...I am not sure why I spent more time on it today...I jut sort of felt like it...I think..", she says, not even sounding convincing to herself.

• Love 2

Natsuki could feel her leg touching Monika’s as well. She could feel the growing heat building inside of her. She could feel the breath of Monika on her neck. Natsuki herself was having a hard time concentrating on the manga anymore. She could feel something inside of her, a feeling she had felt last night and this morning when thinking about Monika, a feeling she could not control. Under her skirt, inside of her panties, Natsuki could feel as her secret attachment that she never told anymore about began to harden. This was a bad time, a really really bad time for this to be happening. Natsuki began to panic a bit internally and tried to calm herself down, but staring into Monika’s eyes didn’t help at all. She hoped and she prayed that she wouldn’t notice. She tried her best to hide how she was feeling right now as well. “O-Oh! That’s strange… a-actually, I can’t even remember why I spent more time on myself too! I guess I had a similar feeling to what you had heh,” She uttered and rubbed the back of her head.

• Love 2

OOC: I have an idea you might like - have this interaction lead to something like light making out at most and leave them both to deal with that and the growing craving for more for the next club meeting. I will try and set it up and if you are happy with it, just let it continue. If not, I am happy with less too 🙂

Just like Natsuki, Monika's body and mind both react increasingly strongly to this rapidly developing tense and heated mood and atmosphere. Her body feels hotter, her mind is buzzing more and more and of course her heartrate is upping itself multiple times as they share this moment between them. Monika is too focused on this view rather than to look down and spot a growing buldge in the short skirt of her club member. Monika, despite her lack of romantic experience. doesn't feel as intimidated by the aspect of growing love between Natsuki and herself, but rather the unsure feeling of it being mutual or not is the biggest roadblock for her at the moment."In any case...it really looks good on you...not that you are not always pretty and cute of course...I just...quite like it..", she says, not at all noticing how her face is much closer to that of Natsuki as she speaks and pushes some hair up behind an ear.

• Love 2

OOC: I like that idea a lot actually! I quite like slow burns this adds to that. I can already imagine the awkwardness of the next day too!

Natsuki continued to sit there blushing. As Monika talked, Natsuki would blush even more and turned to Monika. It was at this moment that she would realize how close their faces were to each other. Natsuki couldn’t help but stare into Monika’s eyes. She was pretty sure that the other girl could even feel her breathing. “O-oh um… t-thanks M-Monika… y-you look… you look really… good too… y-you looked… really good already… I-I um… I just like what you did too…” Natsuki uttered out, she could not stop staring into Monika’s eyes. Her hand also began to lower the manga she was holding, it was pretty clear that either of them weren’t reading it anymore.

• Love 1

OOC: Thank you very much, darling. I am happy you are so easy to work with as always! ❤️ perhaps Monika even gets a direct view of or clue to NAtsuki cock being there.

Their words seem to just repeat themselves for the past couple of minutes, but Monika is mostly lost into the gaze of Natsuki and her face draws closer yet, as if her lips are a magnet and the lips of the other girl metal. The breathing, hot and heavy, from them both begin to mix soon enough as their faces are almost fully touching. Monika's body moves the final way on its own and in a flash, their lips crash together, with the club president closing her eyes and holding Natsuki close with her one arm.

• Love 2

OOC: Sure! That could work as well. Maybe after their kiss, Natsuki becomes incredibly flustered and gets up suddenly to leave and that’s when Monika sees the bulge under her skirt?

In an instant, the world seemed to freeze as Monika moved in closer to Natsuki before finally bringing her lips onto her’s. In that moment, Natsuki’s eyes widened and her face immediately began to turn a bright shade of red. Her heart now felt like it was beating out of her chest and between her legs, her cock had not become completely erect, the large bulge in her skirt clearly visible to however looked. Natsuki felt Monika’s arm holding her, preventing her from pulling away, not that she wanted to and she could feel as their bodies pressed, Monika’s larger chest pressing against her smaller one. Natsuki continued to sit there in shock and bewilderment before finally, her eyes began to close and she began to melt into the kiss, beginning to kiss Monika back, one of her hands moving up and clutching onto the cloth of Monika’s uniform that covered her shoulder. Everything felt, just right.

• Love 2

OOC: I think that makes good sense. Of course, just react however you feel is most fun and fitting 😄

Since Monika has always been plenty popular and well-known by the whole school, it is unlikely that she has ever not kissed anyone. Monika has indeed tried to do so a couple of times, by people who said they liked her and whom she had dated once or twice. However, none of those time did she feel it was very mutual or even felt very into it at all - mostly just something she did to see if there was attraction and chemistry. This time is the very first one where she is feeling herself get excited, loving it and wanting it to go on even longer. The kiss was mostly out of pure instinct, but as she realizes what she has started, she leans further into it, making it even deeper and more passionate. The sensation of Natsuki's breath, body, heat and kiss all make the club president keep it up and feel better and better for each passing second. Their breasts, pressed together, feel amazing too and Monika can even sense her nipples growing hard rapidly. Time seems to just stand still really and in the best possible way.

• Love 2

OOC: We’ll see how it goes, that was just an idea I was throwing out.

Natsuki had never kissed anyone before let alone another girl. She didn’t even know how she felt about girls yet, here she was making out with one. Natsuki had always thought she liked men yet, kissing Monika felt so good. She could feel Monika leaning and pushing against her, blushing more as their bodies pressed against the other’s even more. She could feel her own nipples hardening as well. Her hardened cock let out some twitches in her panties and under her skirt, it also began to let out precum as well. The kiss was electric, it felt incredible. Natsuki herself didn’t want to let go, didn’t want to end their kiss. She wanted to keep it going forever, she didn’t care about breathing or them needing air, Monika’s lips just felt so amazing good on her own. Her hand clenched onto Monika’s uniform shirt even tighter and as Monika leaned against, Natsuki wasn’t thinking about if Monika would be able to feel her hardened cock poking against her.

• Love 2

OOC: I think we generally do quite well overall, so I trust we will get a fun result 😄 even if you decide to let Natsuki not rush off and keep up, feel free to do that as well

Monika feels her chest about to burst and it is only just a simple kiss, but she certainly don't mind that in the end. Without thinking about it at all, her tongue also adds itself to the action, making out with Natsuki french kissing style soon enough. Her breathing is much heavier, faster and hotter and Monika lets herself get fully enthralled into the the moment. Just like Natsuki, her body reacts by getting hotter, tingly and a heating moist spot forms in her panties slowly, but surely. At some point, the club president feels something odd and hard grow big enough to buldge heavily and large, poking at her body due to them being this close. Of course, being surprised heavily, her eyes open up and look down at it, quickly realizing what is on the other club member.

• Love 2

Natsuki continues making out with Monika, soon enough feeling as the other girl begins to use her tongue. Natsuki blushed extremely brightly at this, but soon enough, she begins to use her own tongue, playing with Monika’s with her own. The snacks, water and manga they had with them were laying in the floor besides them, they clearly had no more interest in them. As they continued to kiss, Natsuki would feel Monika’s movements if her lips beginning to slow down. Natsuki would open her eyes slightly. Her eyes met Monika’s but Monika’s were looking down. Natsuki then began to lower her eyes as well to follow Monika’s gaze. It was then that Natsuki had realized what had happened to her. 

Immediately, Natsuki’s eyes widened in shock and panic instantly began to fill her. Without thinking, she pushed away from Monika, her face bright red as she processed the kiss they had just stared but also the idea of Monika seeing her deepest secret. She scooted away from Monika, extremely flustered, her hands trying her best to hide the bulge in her skirt as she got up while uttering, “d-don’t l-look!” Natsuki didn’t know what to do, so many thoughts were going through her head. Would Monika think she was a freak? Would she think that kissing her was a mistake? “W-what was I thinking..?” Natsuki uttered and immediately went over quickly, grabbing her bag and dashed out of the club room. She couldn’t leave the school like this and risk anyone else seeing, she had to take care of this and so, she headed to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Monika has no chance or time to react or respond before the pink haired club member breaks off from their intimate moment and their kiss. Natsuki is also so quick to speak and then leave, that any words are just left in her throat rather being spoken out loud. Whilst she doesn't have the same...extra member, that the other girl has, she can easily imagine the shame and embarassement that such a thing would cause to a girl. So she really cannot blame the kind of reaction that Natsuki gave off. Before she can give all of this too much thought, her body acts on its own and rises from the floor, only to rush out to try and catch Natsuki. She barely manages to follow suit and seeing as she didn't head for the school's exit, the only last option being one of the toilet rooms. Soon, she very gently and silently makes her way inside. She is not sure the other girl is here, but she simply tries to call out to her anyway."Natsuki....are you there? If so...are you okay? I hope we can talk...", she says softly and in a calm voice.

• Love 2

Natsuki entered the bathroom and into a stall quickly. She dropped her bag to the floor and sat on the toilet seat. She panted a little and looked up to see the big bulge under her skirt. This was bad. She couldn’t believe she had gotten so hard. She couldn’t believe that she and Monika had kissed. She hoped that Monika hadn’t noticed her bulge. If she did, she probably thought she was some kind of freak.

She sighed and looked at the bulge, she had to find a way to calm it down. As she thought, she then heard the bathroom door open followed by Monika’s voice. Immediately Natsuki tensed up. She didn’t want to answer. She didn’t want Monika to see her like this.

“M-Monika… I-I’m… I’m in the last stall…” Natsuki uttered hesitantly. She then unlocked the stall down and prepared for Monika. Her hands were on her lap trying to push down her erect cock.

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Monika slowly walks over to the stall she heard a click emerging from along with the nervous sounding voice of Natsuki. She can definitely understand the reaction she had towards her finding out about her...condition. She opens the door up and gives the other girl the possible smile as she gazes upon her."Hello Natsuki...are you allright? You don't have to worry about me...I didn't and I still don't think anything bad about you. It is very understandable to think that I might freak out...but I want to assure you...as well as I can", she says and her face grows red and hot as she acts like 95% on instinct, wanting to show Natsuki nothing is wrong. She gets to her knees and in a flash manages to flip the skirt of the other club member and then her panties, freeing her nice and fat 3(4)? feet cock that almost slaps her in the face as it is freed. She has never seen a cock before, but she likes how it looks on the other girl."It looks really good on you...Natsuki", she says before leaning closer to grasp it with a warm hand and begin to kiss it up and down.

• Love 2

Natsuki looked at the stall door with nervous anticipation until Monika finally opens the door and walks into the stall with her. Monika’s smile somewhat calms Natsuki and she give a soft nod at her question saying, “I’m… alright….” Natsuki then listened to Monika’s words before her eyes widened at what she does next. She watched as Monika dropped to her knees and then flipped her skirt up, revealing her full pink panties. She was akready blushing at this but then she began to push even more as Monika pulled at her panties and freed her 3 foot cock which popped right out and stood hard for Monika, inches from her face.

Natsuki was panicking internally, she had no idea what Monika was doing and things only became more confusing as Monika reached out and wrapped a hand around her cock. She blushed and gasped, this was the first time someone had ever touched her cock other than herself. She then felt and watched as Monika leaned in and began to leave kissed on her cock. Natsuki’s cock twitched in appreciation and even began to leak some precum.

“M-Monika…? W-what are you… doing…?!”

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Monika feels a mix of emotions and intentions on this: She wants Natsuki to feel better, she wants to show her affection for the pink haired girl, her liking the sight, scent and feel of Natsuki's large member and many other, but positive influences. The moment in the classroom was great in its own right, but this one is far more hot and lewd and she can tell that the other girl's body likes it back. The massive size before her face and between her fingers is wonderful, sexy and beautiful, all at once."Ahhhh, I am making my crush feel nice I hope...there is nothing to be ashamed of, Natsuki.....mmmmm, your cock tastes yummy too...just like your lips and tongue...ahhhh..I want to make you just embrace our moment", she says and moans out before then slipping the fat, wide and mushroom shaped crowned tip into her warm mouth to suck and lick.

• Love 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up