World Races OOC

For Races, we should start with what types everyone wants in the world. 

Some of the basic ones I think that should be in the world are-

-Humans

-Elves

-Dwarfs

-Demons

-SkinChangers(Like Werewolves)

-Demi-Humans(Humans that have some animal features)

-BeastFolk(Beings that look like humanoid animals)

-Goblins and HobGoblins

-Vampires or something like that

-Fairies

-Dragons

-InsectFolk(Humanoid Bugs)

Any other races that we should have in the world? Or ones that we shouldn’t have in the world?

spacer.png
So, Northern Giana is home to Humans, elves and Dragons(Or DragonFolk) as the main races. Dragons live in the Northern Mountains with Dwarfs, Humans mainly live in FarmLands, with Demihumans. And Elves live in the StarMist Jungle with BeastFolk and Fae. That is my idea for where the main Races live @BladeRunner.

Edited by Busterbugs
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Busterbugs said:

spacer.png
So, Northern Giana is home to Humans, elves and Dragons(Or DragonFolk) as the main races. Dragons live in the Northern Mountains with Dwarfs, Humans mainly live in FarmLands, with Demihumans. And Elves live in the StarMist Jungle with BeastFolk and Fae. That is my idea for where the main Races live @BladeRunner.

Gotcha, alright, so I'll get to working on those once I'm done with the stats stuff. Wanna do things one at a time.

• Like 1