Elder Scrolls - The Reptile Maid and her Boy Masters - (JennyDK & JtCookie)

Roleplay between: @JennyDK and @Jtcookie.

Overall premise:
A slice of life RP with an argonian maid living in the mansion with its two brothers who both possess immense wealth and influence, despite not having any guardians or not being very old. One being 8 and the other is 10. They discover the lovely joys and pleasures of finding a busty and wonderful argonian maid, whom they aim to make into a fully fledged bimbo and lover beyond just being a "mere" maid.

-------------------------------------

With the victory of the Stormcloaks bringing an end to the civil war, order and peace must now be established and formed once more. The situations has sadly led to some unfortunate fates for some - like how the parents of the two young boys fleeing the estate for good since they supported the Empire. Jarl Ulfric has since made the two boys left the de facto new masters of the house, their business and so on. This further led to the boys having to get new servants as some positions were left empty due to all of these changes.

Today they are to meet with a new applicant for the position of house maid. This takes the young Jeera to show up at the huge double doors to the mansion to knock on, wanting to try her luck here.

f138e156c0f7627df9fe81ea0a7a1c1c.jpeg.e0

• 3 weeks later...

The doors slowly opened revealing an elderly man, Breton by the looks of him as he looked down at the Argonian woman. "Yes? How may I help you?" He asked her as he scoffed at her appearance. To him she was quite unsightly and very much unladylike to be here. Odd were she was just another hussy trying to work her way into the lords of the house's coinpurse. Said lords were currently in their rooms bored out of their minds. They had sent out posters for maids to be hired to their home and they wondered when they would arrive.

• Love 1

The argonian looks over the elderly man who seems to try and hide his less than approving expression due to her appearance. Her massively voluptuous body wobbles, jiggles and bounces even from the tiniest movement of it. She is wearing her normal civilian clothes since she is not yet working, but even those garments looks way too tight and small on her large lovely womanly assets, especially her bust and posterior."Hello. I am Ja'zea Mistrunner. I was supposed to speak the Lords of the house about a position for a maid here", she says politely.

• 7 months later...

"Ah yes." The Breton said as he looked her over. "Hmmmm, I suppose that the young masters will have some use for you." he said as he opened the door wider. "Please, come in." He said. "Ruthford is my name." He said to her as he helped her inside and shut the door, allowing the cool air to stay out of the home. "The masters are currently in their studies. Please wait in the foyer for them to meet you." He said and headed out to speak with the young boys.

• Love 1

Ja'zea Mistrunner, the young and very thick argonian, doesn't really take the subtle hint that the butler gives to her. She enters without really answering his initial comment, but as soon as her body even moves the tiniest of bits, her large and extremely soft and tits bodily assets wobble, jiggle and bounce around."A pleasure meeting you mr. Ruthford and thank you for welcoming me. Is there anything you can tell me real quick about them before you go?", she asks, trying to get at least a bit of knowledge beforehand, hopefully making it easier to get the position and be well received.

Rutherford looked at the voluptuous argonian and thought about it for a moment. "I suppose you could say the young masters are very... eccentric. I believe you'll keep them entertained." He said as he began walking down the hall with her. "The eldest is Ranar and the youngest is Lothar." he said to her. "I'm sure they'll pay well to keep you as their maid." With that they came to a decent sized room and inside were two young boys, one was reading a book while the other looked bored out of his mind until he saw her. "Brother, Rutherford brought us a new friend." Ranar said smiling brightly.

• Love 1

The argonian begins to feel there is something that is either going over her head or is not being said, but for now she lets it just kind of be ignored. If anything should come up that requires questioning, she will surely bring up it in the moment. Right now, her focus is trying to land herself the job and begin to earn her keep and hopefully being employed by nobles will make for decent coin in wages. She nods along whilst he speaks, showing her interest in it and that she is keeping up with the information given. Finally, they make it to the large and shared bedroom of the two boys. She spots the two boys soon after the door opens. She gives a small and nice little wave."Hello there. I Ja'zea Mistrunner and you must be Ranar and Lothar. So nice to meet you two", she says in a warm and friendly manner.

• 3 months later...

"Brother, She has big fun bags." Lothar said pointing at her chest and smiling at her. Clearing he didn't really know what he was talking about while his brother just rolled his eyes as he looked at the Argonian with a bit of a calculating look. "I assume that you're to be our new maid?" He said looking her over carefully. "I suppose we'll have to see how well you do then." he said as he clapped his hands and Rutherford left. "He'll get your uniform for you." He said looking at her. The youngest of the two was simply smiling and walked over to her and around her, lifting up her tail curiously, "Brother, her tail is pretty." the youngest said with a innocent smile, though his eyes were on anything but her tail from where he was. The elder brother was seemingly more interested in seeing if she was worth keeping and having as their servant, though in the end both would get what they wanted from her. It would be a few minutes later that Rutherford would come back and present Ja'zea with a package. "Inside will be your uniform. Please get changed into it." he said as he left her alone with the two boys and her new uniform.

Edited by Jtcookie
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ja'zea's body recoils slighty in shock and surprise at the young boy's bold and sudden comment about her body, with her face blushing heavily as reaction as well. She recovers quickly as the brother begins to respond more normally. She clears her throat and readjusts her body once more to show her being back to normal, but the two boys could surely see the effect that lewd observation had on her."I shall do my best for sure. I am just glad to be given the chance to serve a proper household", she says, making sure to sound respectful and nice. She doesn't notice Lothar walking around her and lifting her tail, until she feels it physically. She turns her head to look at the boy who is touching her tail. Whilst still wearing trousers, her large ass and thighs causes it to become very, very tight and the little noble boy can get an almost exact view of her thick, plump and large camel toe below. She doesn't really respond to his praise and soon the butler arrives with a package, which she accepts. She thanks Rutherford for bringing it and then turn towards Lothar and Ranar."If you will excuse me, I will go to my room or the bathroom and get changed then...".

"Please, take your time." Ranar said to her as he and his brother watched her leave the room to change into her Outfit and the two smiled at each other. "Brother, she's perfect." Lothar said giggling as he looked at the closed door that she left through. "She looks like she might be full of milk too." He said excitedly and jumped up and down. "Indeed. I think she'll prove to be a lot of fun. Time to get ready then." The older brother said as he began to remove his clothes along with his brother. The two were eager to test out their new plaything and see just how good she would be at her new job.

Ja'zea has no clue about it, but the two young boys has both scouted her out way before and made sure she was the one being offered the position at this place, which is only the initial part of a longer plan to groom and bimbofy her. The two nobles have been seeking for a proper target to become their happy and willing cock slave and this argonian was the prime one for sure. She walks off to her room - which is pretty much just the next door in the hallway - where she has put her meager possessions as she is to live and stay here. She changes into the rather big uniform, but even such a well covering piece of garment does nothing to hide her gargantuan sized womanly assets. Once it fits - as much as it can onto her stacked and thick form - she ventures back into their shared bedroom to show them herself in the maid clothing."I am back!", she manages to say before getting a very unexpected "welcome" and sight.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up