Mythra’s original characters 3 ∥ Nikki

Nikki Gleem。
An Original Character。

note : wrote this up on my phone so it’s not formatted or as detailed  this post will be edited soon to fix that up. ( after this though, my posts may not be formatted the same way )

»•»  «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Basic Rundown 

Nikki is a highschool senior, and is always praised for her well behaved mannerisms. She doesn’t have any friends on the school grounds, but she’s alright with that. After the tragic loss of her mother in a car crash, the last thing she wants is to get close to others again. 

Name : Nikki Gleem      
Race :  American           
Hair color : light brown               
Eye color : dull blue            
Complexion : average                       
                          Weight : Disclosed [ about average for her age ]
    Height :  5'6"   

Likes : calm music, playing the piano, breakfast for dinner
                                                                                        -  Her mother used to play the piano and would even teach Nikki how to as well.
                                            It’s the only way she feels close to her late mom. 

- To be added  

Dislikes : attention, loud music such as rock, rap, and electronica                                                           
                                                                                                          -  Too much noise can be stressful for Nikki.
                                                                                                So she prefers not to listen to it. 

Fears : driving, being on the road too long. 

- Nikki will try to take any other form of
transportation : biking, train, plane… 

Hobbies : piano

Ambitions : get through school, then see what’s next.

Career choice : Currently Unknown.
                                                                    - TBA.

Appearance 

Nikki has long light brown hair and pale eyes. One might say that she looks a little broken in spirits,
but it’s not the first thing you see in her. Her skin is fair and soft. She’s a healthy weight and has an average sized bust. 

Her usual attire consists of a pink off shoulder sweater that barely reaches the end of her miniskirt  
black high highs and white boots. Sometimes she’ll wear a different shirt, being a yellow blouse with a very loose turtleneck sort of style.
She wears earrings with pink ribbons as well as some hair accessories. Her hair is always in a low and loose ponytail. 

More outfits coming soon.

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•»  «•«━┑

picture TBA.

┕━»•»  «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Personality 

Nikki is quiet and shy, due to being hurt by the death of her mother in a car crash.
though she doesn’t try to be rude  , so if she’s spoken to she will answer. 

Despite her struggles with her loss, Nikki gets good grades in school and doesn’t cause trouble.
Her connection with her father is good as well, even when he chooses to remarry. 

Relationships 

Tba

NSFW information

Sexual Orientation :  Heterosexual
           Role : Submissive / bottom 

Tba

Kinks associated :

Blowjobs, Handjobs, Public sex,
Spycams, Swimwear, Threesomes / gangbang , Upskirts, non-con

Bold means I take more of a liking to these particular kinks for this character.

Please note : I have a limit to non-con / gangbang situations. I do not like writing
on the character's body or condom necklaces. Humiliation related aspects are not
appealing to me even if they may make sense for that kink. I tried it out once and
while it was fine during that time, I re-read it and found it not as enjoyable for me to read. 
thank you for understanding.

Roleplay tropes associated with her :

stepbrother 

It’s inevitable that her father would marry again, and perhaps that woman has a son around
the same age as Nikki. With both parents working during the summer,
the two would be alone for several hours of the day for about five days a week …   

Public locations

The car of the trains on the way to or from the store ?
a bathroom stall or behind the bleachers after school ?
Or perhaps a secluded part of the beach on a summer vacation’s day ?
Whatever is brought to her, she might believe she deserves, due to that car incident. 

Archived