Exchange Student Gwen Part II ( Ginger Jailbait Gwen & WritesNaughtyStories )

@WritesNaughtyStories

Gwen had been playing her Gaming Console as Amy brought over a friend to have some fun with clearly Gwen didn't mind at all though she was still contemplating if her being so mean towards the woman was too harsh, yet she couldn't believe she was too harsh after all she wasn't the one stuffing a giant black cock into someone's extremely tight pussy... Gwen could hear the moans and groaning going on in the room right beside her and as she tried to ignore it and enjoy her game of Dog Island it wasn't really helping when her body was beginning to act up getting all wet while her nostrils could just feel the aroma from the two in the bedroom it was intoxicating her little underage mind into thinking dirty thoughts.

She slowly put down her controller as she sneaked over to the bedroom door which was slightly open like back then with Amy and Michelle having their fun yet this was so much more with penetration and rough animalistic sex almost like they were both in heat it was a shock for Gwen to be the one on the watching end seeing how it all was going down and how the cock was going inside that small hole she couldn't really believe she had been forced to do those things earlier and yet here she was getting so turned on by it with her body that she couldn't believe herself, though she did her best to justify it wasn't her own thoughts and ideas making her wet but more so her body betraying her seeing as how it has loved that big black cock inside it.

After an hour or so of heavy smut going on in the room she could see they were about to reach their end and as such Gwen was panicking as she knew she didn't want to be caught once more by Amy as she knew what happened last time she could even still taste the jizz from her Breakfast earlier not to mention feel it all over her chest, she quickly and as quietly as she possibly could she went back to her console and kept playing the game trying her best to ignore her body's aching for that big nigger cock inside her heck she could feel how her body was shivering in anticipation while her nostrils couldn't help but keep breathing in the intoxicating scent from both women.

"Geez... Why have my body become like this??... Stupid Amy..."

Gwen hadn't realized that she was actually laying down on her stomach with her ass up in the air while it was obviously drooling from her pussy due to the show she had been looking at with Amy and Megan heck the little jailbait ginger didn't even realize she was inviting to get fucked immensely by big nigger cock at least while Michelle was not home which was obviously most of the time so she was obviously going to get bred sooner or later like the white whore she truly was.

As Megan pumped her load of futa jizz deep inside Amy's spasming ass, Amy blew her own, thick load of cum over her flat belly and heaving, sweat-sheened breasts. The pair of futas squealed and shivered with their orgasms until Megan fell forward onto Amy, panting to catch her breath.

"That it, you fuck anal slut." Megan managed to croak out despite gulping for air. Amy shoved her to one side, "Fuck, get to the gym, huh?" She sat up, pulling herself partway off Megan's softening, but still huge, cock. "One nut and you're done for the week - fuck." She made an annoyed face and grabbed her phone. Amy took a picture of Meg's cum-glazed cock and her own stretched sphincter and sent it to Michelle.

"Now get out of here and go for a jog or something."

Amy watched Megan go and caught her eying Gwen as she walked past. Amy idly rubbed her jizz into the crinkled, dark cherry flesh of her nipple and walked, naked, to lean on the wall to the side of Gwen. Her bare, bubble butt was pushed into the air and her sweet little pussy glistened with her arousal.

"Come here, fuck puppet." she said, tugging at her own nipple with a soft spark of pleasure. "I have your favorite treat - a load of yummy dick-girl cum for you."

She stepped across the short space between them and could feel Megan's thick seed beginning to dribble down her thighs. The tall, statuesque dick-girl, bent over and slapped Gwen's firm, round ass. And watched it jiggle. "Pause it, cock socket - Megan just got me horny."

• Like 1

Gwen could practically hear their animal noises even with the tv volume raised up by 25% though she knew that her body was loving the sounds the bitches were making only a room apart from where she was lying, Gwen was sure she heard a phone taking a picture though she couldn't figure out why though she didn't really care what Amy did with this other friend of hers Gwen was even sure she wasn't going to see much of Megan either way, however, her nostrils and aching pussy was definitely not minding the visit for it to really get turned on.

Yet what Gwen didn't realize while playing her little animal game was that she was already being eyed by this friend of Amy's with her body feeling the stare it began wobbling a bit both to entice Megan but also Amy, after all, the nigger had indeed trained Gwen's slutty white breed body to act like the little whore it truly was. It didn't take long for Gwen to hear and notice that Amy was severally horny from the sexual aura glowing from her, Gwen wanted to ignore her caretaker yet she knew she couldn't and before she could even react she felt the woman on top of her body smacking her bubble butt she could practically feel the dominant aura on top of her from Amy's heated body and throbbing nigger cock.

"Geez fine... Not like I get a say anyway... So which hole this time??"

Gwen knew it was better to get it over with this time even though she didn't want it mentally her body was craving it so badly that it did help influence what she was saying and doing towards Amy as it obviously couldn't live without the nigger cock spreading her tight folds with that monstrous cock, yet she felt something was different about Amy this time around though she couldn't put her finger on it maybe it was just the lighting or Megan's visit who knows.

• Like 1

Amy lifted the girl off the floor and pressed her small face to the dark, cum soaked skin of her belly.  "You lick all that up, white bread and I'll fuck you much better than Megan did me." She cooed, easing herself into the chair.

Amy dragged the little ginger with her, heedless of the girl's protest. Her mouth always spouted idiocy but her tight little body told an entirely different, and truthful story. As they moved Amy's long, fat cock rubbed against the warn skin of Gwen's flat tits and her hard, little pink nipples.

Amy spread her legs to accommodate the tiny red head and laid her knees over the arms of the chair. "And Meg left you a little snack too, you slutty little cum drunk."

Gwen wanted to protest from the feeling of warm jizz being forced onto her due to Amy's hold on her she could practically smell the heavy scent from Amy's friend's jizz it was so intoxicating to her yet it also felt so wrong with its gooey touch, Gwen could practically tell that Amy was more pent up than normally or at least she thought so from the sheer emotions she was feeling from the woman possibly because Megan didn't do a good enough job. Gwen didn't want to have the task to lick up all of that jizz from Megan it was one thing doing it to Amy but something entirely different for the little girl to taste someone she didn't know's jizz, however, it was what it was as she began licking it involuntarily. 

Gwen was truly confused about all of this were it not for her body craving the big nigger cock deep inside its underage white pussy besides that she was feeling how warm Amy's cock truly was on her body it was shocking with Gwen's body feeling cold from the atmosphere in the room seeing as they had forgotten to turn up the heat, nonetheless Amy was sure to give Gwen plenty of heat at least on the inside that was~

9 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"And Meg left you a little snack too, you slutty little cum drunk."

"What do you mean by that Amy??. . . Hey I am not a Cum Drunk... Whatever that means..."

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"What do you mean by that Amy??. . . Hey I am not a Cum Drunk... Whatever that means..."

Amy let the red head lap Amy's own cum off her dark skin, watching how the little ginger followed the trails instinctively and rubbed herself against Amy's aching cock. Amy pulled the girl's head up to her tit, pushing the stiff, spongy nipple against her lips. "As soon as you finish licking up this load, there's another one in my ass."

Gwen's attitude was much better at the moment and Amy appreciated the change, "And you are a cum drunk - you love it and it makes you wild." She said with much less sternness than Gwen usually required. Amy let her hand slide off the back of Gwen's head and sown her back. The tiny curve of the small of the white girls back gave way to her surprisingly juicy ass. Not just for a white girl, but one so young too.

Amy gave it an unusually affectionate squeeze. "You keep being such a good girl, Gwen, and I might fuck the pretty ass of yours the way Meg should have done mine." She whispered through the girl's disheveled hair. "Bet you'd like that as much as me."

Amy let her finger dip between the two firm, pale globes and stroked over Gwen's winking little sphincter. Amy reached just a bit further and could feel Gwen's drooling slit. "Fuck, Gwen - even for a cock hungry fuck puppet like you, you're wet." Amy moaned softly as the pleasure of Gwen's mouth on her nipple spread throughout her body.

Amy's cock twitched against Gwen's almost transparent areola as it began to swell to its full size and hardness. "That's it, my luscious little cock socket." Amy groaned. She began to push the girl toward the floor, reluctantly letting her tiny, under age pussy slip out of reach. As Gwen's neck and face dragged across Amy's huge, black cock the girl could feel it twitch and pulse, "That's it, little cum drinker - suck that yummy goo right out of Amy's fat, nigger-bitch ass."

Gwen couldn't believe she was once more licking jizz from Amy it was outrageous yet her body was making her act up differently this time around even though her mind did fight against it she however couldn't determine what her body was making her do, after all, she was rubbing against Amy's big nigger cock without herself realizing it. Gwen kept liking the jizz from Amy's body as she was being guided while that was happening she was not pleasantly surprised that she had to also get the jizz out from Amy's ass that was something Gwen really would do without yet she knew she had not choice in the matter.

The touch from Amy's big strong hands was enough to send shivers down Gwen's body Amy's hands was so warm compared to how cold Gwen's small petite body had been moments before all of this sitting in the living room butt ass naked, Gwen listened to the sensual whispering from Amy and as much as Gwen's body was craving such a rough fucking Gwen's mind was not one for having it, after all, it would make her a total slut and pervert if she gave in to those temptations.

"No I don't want that... I am just doing what I am being told, especially because of the blackmail you have on me geez..."

On 08/03/2022 at 23:16, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Amy let her finger dip between the two firm, pale globes and stroked over Gwen's winking little sphincter. Amy reached just a bit further and could feel Gwen's drooling slit. "Fuck, Gwen - even for a cock hungry fuck puppet like you, you're wet." Amy moaned softly as the pleasure of Gwen's mouth on her nipple spread throughout her body.

Gwen couldn't do much nor deny it at all she knew her body was craving the big black cock more than anything, yet she didn't want to admit it at all and as such just stayed silent throughout it, however, the touch from Amy in the dim light of the room was really driving her body insane especially her bubble butt was shacking around from all the foreplay.

The sheer touch and heat from the cock was really intoxicating Gwen's mind and where it not for her having some consciousness she would have been a total slut right now, though Gwen was a persistent bratty girl she was not someone you would brake, yet here we were with Gwen being forced to suck out the big jizz from Amy's butt it was not a sight Gwen wanted and she knew if she protested it would be something far worse without further delay she began sucking on the asshole of Amy as she hoped and wished to get this over with as quickly as possible.

• Love 1

As Gwen's little, button nose and small mouth sank below Amy's big, dark balls, her cock rested against her pale forehead. The dark purple-black head hung in empty space over Gwen's firey-red hair.

As the girl's eager tongue pushed through her well-fucked anus, Amy moaned with pleasure. With each of the redhead's little slurps and sucks delicious fire spread from the black dickgirl's cum filled ass through her balls and into her tingling cock.

Every time the tiny, white whore wiggled her tongue deeper into Amy's butt her cock pulsed, twitching against her smoth brow as precum oozed out of her dick slit.

Amy watched Gwen's cute little face, one green eye peeking out from either side of her massive back fuck pole. The black cock-bitch could see how much Gwen was at war with herself, but that only made it sweeter.

"Look at you, you cracker whore - you know you love that fat, black cum-filled ass - you're tongue fucking it just about as good as Meg did with her cock." She groaned, grabbing Gwen by the ears.

She rolled her hips, grinding her ass against Gwen's mouth and flopping her bulging ball sack over Her 's nose. The strangely femine scent of Amy's musk filled the little girl's nose. A drop of glistening pre-cum rolled off the thick head of Amy's monster cock and splatted into the part of Gwen"s ginger hair.

"You're such a hot little slut I haven't even touched my cock, baby-girl." She crooned approvingly.

As she felt the last drop of Megan's rich futa cream sucked out of her rectum, Amy coaxed Gen upwards, letting her cock slide over the length of her small, white face and body.

Amy used the girl's body to fold her thick, veiny prick against the dark, smooth skin of her belly and set Gwen, straddling across it, on her lap.

She pressed her full, painted lips against Gwen's and happily kissed the taste of ass and cum off Geen's small mouth. It wasn't as madly arousing as tasting her own cum on the girl but knowing it was Meg's thick jizz that had been in her ass was hot. That it had her little, honky slut's little pink cunt running like a faucet had her cock throbbing against her belly and Gwen's soaked sex.

"That's a good little fuck puppet, Gwen." She said, touching the girl's nose with a finger, her lips still close enough to Gwen's to brush them as she spoke.

"We both know you love that fat black cock and you've been such a good girl for a change, you can pick where to put it."

• Love 1

Gwen couldn't believe she was actually doing this to someone like Amy heck slurping and tasting jizz from someone's ass was the last thing she ever thought she was going to be doing, yet here she was doing it against her will but somehow enjoying the feeling possibly because of the intoxicating aroma or that her body was so hot and bothered that it was just too horny to ignore this sensation being done to it.

Gwen kept slurping up and drinking the jizz the weirdest thing about it was that it indeed tasted different from Amy's even though she didn't want to acknowledge that she could tell the difference but it was there it wasn't as potent or pent-up as Amy's normally was heck it was even less amount possibly because of Megan fucking bitches all over town, though Gwen couldn't put her finger on why it was so different and as a realization she quickly threw the thoughts out of her mind and continued the task at hand.

Gwen wanted to protest against the compliment she was receiving from Amy however, she wasn't able to do so as Amy's firm ass began grinding onto her face with her heavy balls at times slapping against Gwen she felt her breathing being more frantic and heavy due to the roughness being done towards her cute little face, however, she knew Amy didn't care as long as she got pleasured which wasn't that hard since she could just force her way onto Gwen.

It fortunately didn't take nearly as long as Gwen was dreading to get all that jizz out of the nigger's hole though they weren't even remotely close to being finished as she could easily smell and see that Amy's big nigger cock was hard and needed to release some storage into a hole, so with Gwen being lifted up and placed on top of Amy she knew where this was going even if she didn't want it she knew her body was fucking her mind up lately so she had to just role with it heck she even took the kiss from Amy sharing the jizz which was disgusting for the little girl.

"No I don't... My body is just acting up that is all... We-well, my pussy is aching too much so just use that already geez..."

21 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"We-well, my pussy is aching too much so just use that already geez..."

Amy leaned back a laughed out loud for a moment. It wasn't the usual cruel, mocking laughter she used for Gwen's protests, but a genuine, friendly chuckle.

She leveled her gaze back at Gwen, a smile dancing on her full lips. "See, we can be friends, even if Michelle can never know what a hot little fuck you are."

Amy took Gwen's narrow hips in her large, dark hands, the bright purple nails practically glowing against the girl's pale white skin, and rocked her oozing pink slit against her fat, veiny, black cock. It was nearly as thick as the under age girl's skinny thigh and was beginning to shine like oiled ebony from Gwen's pussy juice.

Amy gave a little moan as she watched Gwen's pink lower lips cling to her fat shaft as she rocked the young girl forward to press her little clit against the flared ridge of her dark cherry colored cockhead.

"What a good little cock socket," the big pedo purred. Amy lifted the girl up, "Grab it, Gwen - steer it into that slutty little count. Show me how much you want my fat, nigger cock stuffed up your cute, cracker fuck hole."

She pushed her massive tits into the girl's face as she spoke, loving the feel of her warm skin and soft, moist breath against the sensitive flesh. "And since we know you love having things in your mouth, suck these big titties too."

Gwen was taken aback by the laughter from Amy even if she couldn't figure out whether it was a friendly one or a mocking one, however, she didn't say anything to Amy as she was being told that it was alright for them to be friends with benefits seeing as Gwen had heard about that term from one movie or another which was beside the point she couldn't believe she was actually about to do this yet her body was craving it so badly.

Gwen's moans and grunts came out of nowhere for herself as she couldn't contain them from the sensation of Amy's big nigger cock stimulating her juicy folds it was too much for her body right after watching the bitch doing it with someone else a room away, this was indeed intoxicating the little whore's mind and thoughts she was practically grinding on the cock with the huge help from the black pedo before her.

Gwen could practically taste the scent of aroma around them it was so thick for the little brat, yet when she was told to stuff herself with the big nigger cock she refused even if she was intoxicated and would almost do anything at this time she still had her stubbornness inside her, and as such she refused to put it inside her, however, Gwen couldn't say anything as she was forced to suck on Amy's big tits as she heard what Amy thought of Gwen sucking on things clearly insinuating some things.

She tried her best to speak without but alas nothing came out but mumbling as she began shaking her head and body to insinuate that she was not going to shove the cock inside her cunt, after all, she was not about to accept her being a total slut towards this obviously massive and strong black woman in front of her even if her cock was a monstrous size that could make any married woman think twice.

"Nhoo. . ."

• Like 1

Amy grabbed a handful of the tiny white slut's hair and yanked her head back, away from the pillowy depths of her ample, dark bosom. Amy forced the girl's small, cute face - its little nose turned up and shining just a bit with Amy's sweat - to look at her. Anger flared in her large, dark eyes.

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" Amy growled harshly. "We were getting on so good, but you all of a sudden go all 'No - I don't want that dick my pussy's so wet for that three could fit in.' It's fucking dumb, you ignorant little cry baby." She grumbled shaking her head. Her hand gave Gwen's little head a little shake with every syllable.

Amy lifted the girl by her hair and one thigh, steering the dribbling, glistening pink slit to the tip of her fat, black cock. The foreskin was pulled back and the dark head's little slit glistened with a big glob of precum. As the powerful dick-girl push the little white girl onto her monster black fuck stick, Amy grinned, "You're lucky I don't just jam it up your tight little ass."

Amy let her eyes drop to the hot, wet flesh that spread before her plowing cockhead. Gwen's tiny body stretched eagerly around the hard, invading cock. Amy could feel the little girl's cock pulling her in, eager to be stuffed, fucked and sated. Amy moaned at the tight confines and electric pleasure that ran through her to her aching nipples.

Amy thrust her hips forward and drove Gwen down in a single, fierce motion, sinking into her delicate depths with a single push. As she felt the girl's juicy ass bounce against her cum-filled balls Amy groaned again. "Look at that you little cock holster..." she cooed. Amy let go of the girl's red locks and took her pale, narrow hips in her hands to twist Gwen side to side, impaling her on the full length and girth of her massive meat.

"Michelle would kill to be able to so that." Amy hissed, starting to lift Gwen and rock her hips backward. "But you bitch..." Amy watched as the girl's tight cunt lips clung to her fat prick as she withdrew. She shaft glistened with Gwen copious juices. "Look at that, cracker - your horny little fuck hole soaked my cock."

Amy plowed forward and yanked Gwen down, feeling herself bang roughly against Gwen's cervix. "You as game bred a little whore as ever there was. Bet Meg's cock in your ass right now wouldn't be enough for you." she said as she began to use her cock to churn the girl's insides faster. "That's it, slut-monkey - cum all over me again...."

• Love 1

Gwen was shocked when Amy became annoyed with her, she didn't want to admit she loved it rough due to Amy's abuse towards her and god that aroma around Amys Big Fat Nigger Cock was getting to her head. 

Gwen felt how her head was being shaken around with Amy's annoyance it was really making her dizzy, though Gwen wasn't shaken in her opinion even if she wanted that big cock but didn't want to admit it like at all. 

Gwen could feel her glistening wet folds was being shown just above Amy's Big Cock she was so anticipating this, yet she didn't want it but she couldn't help her body from craving it especially due to this light making it look even bigger than before. 

"Aaah~💕" 

Gwen tried her best to hide how her body loved the feeling she didn't want this yet her body was making her somehow want it and also not want it, she was too confused with her body after all she was being manipulated by Amy and her Nigger Cock. 

She knew her body always acted different than she did especially with its looks people always told her she looked sexy even when she was as young as she is now, and here she was being plowed by a big Nigger pedo behind the Nigger lover's back it was sickening yet hot for Gwen's body and especially Amy's mind somehow. 

Gwen felt how Amy kept plowing into her tight pussy she couldn't help but grunt and pant every now and then, she heard all Amy said though she wanted to disagree but she couldn't fully all she could say was no to most of it. 

"I am not a bitch... Aah, I don't love this aah... Fuck!" 

Gwen couldn't contain herself as she kept feeling that big warm throbbing rod inside her wet folds it was driving her crazy as she was so close to climaxing onto it, she did her best to not do so she didn't want to show how horny her body truly was even with Amy knowing it all too well. 

Amy could feel Gwen's tight little pussy clinging to her fat nigger cock with every thrust. The little slut's can't felt like it was sucking itself back down onto the thick shaft every time Amy lifted the tiny white girl off her balls.

Amy jammed her back down, slapping her big, hairless balls against Gwen's plump, round ass and grunted. "Look at you, your little fuck hole has me soaked with your juice to my asshole."

Amy twisted the girl on her cock for emphasis. Gwen's hard clit dragged across the waxed mound at the root of her massive prick, her delicate lips leaving a glossy trail. Amy grabbed Gwen's hand and guided it under her cum laden nuts. "Feel that?" She croaked, "My ass is so wet from your slutty little clam it feels like I have a pussy." She pushed one of Gwen's fingers into the tight hole she'd so recently slurped dick-girl cum out of.

"Slips in as easy as my dick fits up that pretty pink pussy of yours."

Amy let the girl's hand go and took her tiny hips in both hands again. Her dark fingers and brightly painted nails stood out starkly against Gwen's porcelain skin as Amy began to bounce the slutty little thing up and down again.

She gave Gwen a lopsided grin as once more she drove the full length of her long, thick battering ram into Gwen's clasping snatch completely. "Go ahead slut, cum and scream - it'll be our secret."

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen could feel how the giant nigger cock was spreading her folds apart like always, though this time it felt so different due to her body being so horny for it she couldn't even believe it felt so good yet she had to deny the feeling it wasn't right no matter how much Amy would rape the little white bitch. She moaned and groaned from each thrust as those big black balls kept slapping her leaving red marks on her body she was obviously going fast on little Gwen like the little whore deserves, though Gwen tried her best to ignore what was being said to her even if she was a bit confused with what Amy said.

It didn't take long for Gwen to feel how wet Amy was down there from all that licking and juice flowing from Gwen's pussy onto the cock and down, after all, Gwen was like a faucet right now from all the watching and thrusting being done to her it was simply too much for the underage little bitch. It didn't take long for Gwen to suddenly feel the grip of Amy onto her body once more as she was suddenly slammed deeper onto the cock as she moaned in pleasure from the roughness even though Gwen didn't realize she was indeed beginning to slightly turn into a bit of a whore from what she was before, Gwen could feel how her pussy was spasming as she knew she was going to cum any second now and sure enough just as she was ordered to by Amy she indeed did climax it all came squirting out of the little white bitch.

"Noooo!?~"

She couldn't believe it happened again she tried her best to not cum from Amy's big fat nigger cock but it was just inevitable as her white bitch body was really craving the superior black cock deep inside her pussy not to mention the roughness it loved it since even the first time was rough on the little underage ginger, but here she was getting crammed up with pedo cock and soon enough pedo jizz into her little womb all while Michelle is still at work not knowing what is going on with her lover and Gwen.

As the little white slut creamed over her thick, black cock Amy moaned with pleasure as the electricity of Gwen's tight, spasming cunt flowed through her. As she twisted the girl's narrow hips back and forth, sliding her hard pearl of a clit against the smooth rise of her own dark pubic mound, Amy felt her balls boils over.

A thick stream of rich pedo jizz flooded Gwen's over stuffed fuck hole, splashing against her cervix with enough force to seep through. As a seemingly endless river of cum flooded Gwen's impossibly stretched pussy, the thick semen ran down, along Amy's ebony prick to ooze out the tiny slut.

Amy lifted the girl as another jet of steaming spunk pumped out of her twitching cock and into Gwen only to ram her back down with a wet squish. Hot, white cum pushed out of the girl's slippery pink slit to coat Amy's hairless ball sack and the fat root of her dick.

"That's the girl..." She groaned into Gwen's ear, pulling her small body tight to her own, loving the feel of her warm, soft skin pressed between the large, firm globes of her tits. Amy thrust into Gwen several more times as their orgasms rippled away to a pleasurable glow. "Why do you fight what a cock hungry, horny little whore you are?" She sighed, catching her breath and rocking the girl's clit against the base of the cock that still stuffed the red-head to gills.

Amy continued to enjoy the hot, wet confines of Gwen's underaged little cunt for several minutes as they recuperated a bit before she smacked Gwen's plump, jiggly ass playfully. "Come on fuck monkey - Michelle will be home soon and we can't have your slutty little cunt hanging out to make her feel bad."

Amy lifted Gwen off, watching the length slip out of the girl, still amazed by how it all fit in her. When her cock popped free with a wet sound, Amy lifted her easily and brought her well used pink slit to her mouth. The black dick-girl planted a kiss on Gwen's flushed, cum and pussy juice stained sex with a grin. "That's a nice little cunt, cracker." She said as she set Gwen on her feet beside her.

"Go get cleaned up and get your gym clothes on - Michelle is going to want to go to the gym tonight."

Amy sighed and pushed herself off the couch reluctantly. She hated cheating on Michelle but her soul mate just couldn't take her massive cock. That Gwen's tiny, underaged body could fascinated the shapely dick girl. Michelle was happy to give her hand jobs and lick her cock as best she could, but she couldn't FUCK like this little slut. Amy couldn't wait for Michelle to get home, to hold her in her arms, hear about her day and head to the gym.

When Michelle did come home Amy practically ran to the door to greet her. Her strong, dark arms, wrapped around the blonde in a flash and pulled the much smaller woman tight to her, "Baby, I missed you so much..." she cooed.

• Love 1

Gwen could feel how close Amy was with how her cock has been throbbing and pulsing all the time which didn't make it better when Gwen climaxed clearly knowing that Amy wouldn't be far behind, and sure enough just mere seconds afterwards did she feel the huge load of pedo jizz shoot straight into her underage womb clearly bloating her up a bit from the shear amount. Gwen could feel how the jizz dribbled out of her and onto the big black nigger cock using her like the cocksleeve she had become without her even wanting to as her body had just enjoyed the onslaught.

"Geez..." Gwen didn't really like the compliment not as much as her body it almost felt like it was telling Amy the truth more than this underage white bitch Gwen felt the big firm globes on either sides of her face really giving Gwen some cuddling warmth even if she was being thrust into repeatedly making Gwen give almost some sort of hiccup moans both cute and horny all in one package not only that Gwen could feel how the jizz was oozing around inside her clearly making her feel full.

Gwen wanted to protest though in this dim light it didn't really matter all that mattered was they were finally done with this little rape session or at least Gwen thought of it as that not fully remembering she had actually told Amy to use her even if it turned out differently in the end but she did get what the little white cracker wanted, several minutes later she finally was able to go with a big yelp of surprise as she got her jiggle ass smacked really giving the beautiful sound of ass clapping for a brief moment.

"Yeah, yeah, I got it" Gwen was already used to all of this as she was ready to get off not realizing her legs was being wobbly, however, she wasn't aware of that just yet as she felt the black chick suddenly kiss her jizz-filled pussy only to get another compliment this time weirdly enough getting Gwen to blush from it out of nowhere she normally didn't like compliments yet this one caught her off guard. 

On 15/04/2022 at 00:35, WritesNaughtyStories said:

"Go get cleaned up and get your gym clothes on - Michelle is going to want to go to the gym tonight."

"Whatever. . . I just need some time you fucked up my legs with all that rough fucking Geez. . ."

Gwen was still questionable about the whole Michelle thingy with Amy but she had begun to accept that she was not going to get away from all of this all she had to do was just get through school and live through this as much as possible, she just had to make sure this crazy bitch didn't get her pregnant after all she came so much inside her that she even got bloated up. . . It did take another 30 minutes for Gwen to get cleaned up fully and have her Gym Clothes on.

She could hear that Michelle had gotten home as Gwen now had to take on her façade as she waved towards Michelle with a brimming smile as she didn't want to go train after her legs was so wobbly, however, spending some time with both of them could potentially mean that Gwen would finally get some time where Amy wouldn't rape her though who is she kidding~

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Amy clung to Michelle like a drowning man to a life saver, listening raptly as Michelle told her about the day's photo shoot and difficulties with lighting, models and pushy art directors from the ad agency. While Michelle changed out of her work clothes into her yoga pants and sports bra for their trip to the gym, Amy braided her long, blonde hair and kissed her small, soft breasts, giggling happily the whole time.

A little less than an hour later Amy called for Gwen and led the trio to the car. Duringthe short drive to the gym Michelle asked Gwen how her day had been. When the two women and their young charge reached the gym Michelle helped Gwen out of the car and got her signed into the gym. Amy spoke to the girl at the counter for a moment and got Gwen added to their account and a membership card of her own.

The workout started with Michelle insisting they all warm up and stretch. Amy gave a slightly annoyed pout but did warm up and stretch actively. The three moved from exercise to exercise until Michelle announced it was time to do cardio.

"Baby - no. You know I hate cardio. I ain't runnin'" She hefted her heavy breasts and let them drop, "No. I ain't getting no titties to the face." She shook her head and wagged a purple tipped finger at Michelle before taking Gwen's hand. "Come on, Gwen we'll go work arms." She said, pointing to a weight bench across the gym from the treadmills.

• 2 weeks later...

Gwen still couldn't believe how Amy could change on a coin flip whenever her lover was home it was truly confusing to Gwen especially with her still feeling sore in her holes and throat from all they had done not long ago, though Gwen was inside her room trying to get a different outfit on seeing as they were going to the Gym she did want to take yoga pants on but was unsure due to Amy's nature. Though it didn't take that long for Gwen to realize that Michelle was going to be there so surely she wasn't going to do anything naughty to her right?? or so Gwen thought as she was in a t-shirt and tight yoga pants all white nearly see through even.

Gwen happily talked with Michelle in the drive there talking about her day with Gaming one of her favorite games and Amy being there as moral support obviously it was a huge lie but it was something Gwen had gotten more used to doing as she knew saying anything else would only hurt Michelle and/or put Gwen and her family in danger which she didn't want, as they arrived Gwen was surprised by how big the Gym actually was and how many people already were there training it was really crowded.

Gwen was so ready to do Cardio as she hadn't been practicing her running, however, she wasn't allowed as she was now dragged by Amy towards the weight bench leaving them all alone, she knew that this was not going to be good she could still see Michelle as could she to them but that didn't mean Gwen was out of danger just yet and surely enough she could see the large boner in Amy's workout pants.

"S-so we are training arms, right??. . ."

Gwen could feel her nipple piercings stretch onto the fabric of her gym clothes it was so weird and both nice while also uncomfortable, however, that wasn't the main problem that was more that Gwen was with Amy and a ton of black chicks nearby clearly she could see they all had hard boners possibly from Gwen's seductive body being all small and tight as she was. She could feel their intense elevator stares at her while also knowing that Amy was not there for training gym related stuff only...

Edited by Ginger Jailbait Gwen

• 3 weeks later...

Amy smiled down at her young charge, "We'll do some arms, sweetie." She said truthfully.

As the reached the inclined bench, Amy glared at the other dick girls, "Back o' the bus, bitches." She growled, patting the bench. "Up you get, snowflake." Amy pointed to one of the girls, "Ho, get a two and a half kilo plate on that side." She swung her gaze the other way and looked annoyed. "Well, nigger? You gonna get another plate or what?" Amy grunted.

As the girls shook their heads, mumbling, they fetched the plates and slid them into place on the bar. "With the bar, that's 15 kilos - nice little warm up, okay?" Amy smiled from behind Gwen, looking at her over the bar. As the small girl reached the bar, Amy could see her nipple rings outlined in the taught fabric and felt her thick, black cock twitch. When Gwen began to push the bar up Amy spotted her. "That's one." She said as Gwen pushed the bar all the way up, "Let's start with 5 reps."

When Gwen lowered the bar, Amy's hands were just inside Gwen's and followed them all the way down until the backs of her black hands brushed the girl's flat chest and pierced nipples. Amy gave her hands a little wiggle, rubbing the sensitive buds through her work out top. "That's the girl!" She said grinning, the bulge in her tight shorts growing until the fat head of her massive cock pushed out of the leg.

More than half her massive prick showed, its dark, purple-black head already dripping pre-cum down her thigh. "Nigger-bitch," she hissed at one of the other dick girls nearby, "come hold this thing." she ordered, nodding down.

"Not the fucking bar, you fuck-wit," she grumbled, "my cock. You're as dumb as you are ugly." The girl began to stroke Amy's cock as Gwen continued to do her reps. When she'd finished her five, Amy helped her settle the bar.

"Let me on the bench, Snow White." She ordered and took Gwen's place.

"Give me a hundred." she said, settling under the bar. "On my lap, fuck puppet - I don't trust this niggers to wait their turn."

• Woohoo 1

Gwen was happy to hear some truth from Amy as she really just wanted to have some fun at the Gym and not be used like all the time, even though she didn't really know what was going to happen in the near future as she saw the other niggers there really getting hungry for Gwen's white fat ass cheeks. Gwen sat down on the bench as she could hear the sheer growling command from Amy to the women around them it sounded almost like how she would be towards Gwen when raping her tight underage cunt though something sounded different in her tone that Gwen couldn't figure out, only a few moments later did she see the weights on it as she got nervous about her lifting it up.

She nodded as she began to indeed lift the bar up with Amy helping her clearly Gwen wasn't one for training her arms as much as doing yoga to keep her body the shape it was, it didn't take long for Gwen to suddenly fell the black cock twitch in Amy's pants surely she wasn't getting off on this right or at least Gwen didn't believe that, that was until she could smell in the air the aroma around her especially behind her head from the sexual fluids coming from the cock it was really making her body act up, "Al-alright I will tr-try my best."

As soon as Gwen finally could hear and feel the bar fall down on the bench she could finally breath and get composed for the next rep that was at least what she thought were it not for Amy's hands moving down onto her flat chest moving over her pierced nipples giving Gwen a bit of stimulation with her blushing with a bit of a pouty face from this knowing all too well where this was going, Gwen could practically now see the semi-erect cock from Amy's pants as its head was poking out almost waving to Gwen with its twitching.

Gwen laid there hearing how Amy's voice was more sexual yet still in a growling manner as she commanded the strong black chicks around them like it was nothing, Gwen did find that to be cool as well as a bit surprising as she didn't think Amy was in control of those chicks around them, Gwen obviously began to do the rest of her reps as she didn't want to say anything to make Amy throw them onto her Gwen did not want multiple black cocks around her right now nor in her.

"Al-alright..." Gwen quickly moved to make sure she wasn't in the way even if she didn't like the remark as always but nothing she could do about it.

Gwen almost jumped when she heard the remark and command from Amy this time she was definitely being more bossy with Gwen having to comply "Geez fine..." it only took a few moments for Gwen to get on top of Amy laying down on her making sure that Michelle couldn't see them since it would cause trouble if she saw Gwen being used but more so Amy cheating on her that couldn't be allowed to happen and as such Gwen's pussy rubbed over Amy's cock clearly she didn't want to put it inside at all if she could avoid it "Geez..."

Amy grinned and wiggled her hips as the tiny white girl lay down on her. She could feel her thick, hard cock pressing against Gwen's puffy pubic mound and thigh as her small face pushed against her massive tits. "That's the girl." she whispered, patting the girl's plump ass affectionately.

The irascible little slut would piss and moan about how she hated getting fucked, and how much she didn't want Amy's fat, black cock but her little cunt would already be oozing and her nipples as hard as Amy's cock. By the time Amy finished her set, the black dick-girl knew her little cock-sleeve's white shorts would be darkened to nearly see-through by Gwen's gushing pussy.

Amy took the bar and lifted the weight. One of the other bitches spotted the bar, but Amy didn't need it. As Amy lowered the bar to practically Gwen's head, her hips thrust up, pushing her swollen cock against the girl. The second rep was harder and Gwen could feel her muscles flexing under the pillowy tits that cradled her head.

Again, as the bar lowered, Amy's hips flex up, rubbing the girl's crotch. "Three to go, cracker." She grunted quietly as she pushed the bar back up. Amy's nipples were as hard as her cock and showed clearly through her spandex top. One of the black dick-girls reached out and pinched the tight bud right in front of Gwen's face. "Look how hot you gettin' her..." she cooed giving Gwen's ass a little pat.

Amy dropped the bar onto the rack and grabbed the woman's hand, "Nigga - you touch that ass again, you fittin' to pull back a stub. Check yourself lessen' you find your mouth stuffed with more dick than all you bitches got."

Amy gave Gwen a little wink and grabbed the bar again. She threw up the last two reps quickly and did an extra to make up for the little break. As the bar clunked back into place, she patted Gwen's ass again, "Up you get, Snowflake." She rocked her head toward the flat bench, "All right - another set."

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Like 1

Gwen wasn't happy about this position in the slightest surrounded by Niggers all over her with throbbing cocks as far as she could see, though here she was on top of Amy as she could feel how her cock was pressing against her so much it was practically ripping the fabric a bit. Gwen obviously could feel the soft mounds on her face Amy did indeed have quite the rack to suffocate anyone's screams if necessary yet her mind and body was more focused on the hand and cock touching her down there she could even feel herself getting wetter every second that passed.

She looked at how Amy was practically moving the bar without a sweat though it was to be expected with such a strong body as Amy's yet while Gwen was somewhat fascinated by that she really got shocked when the cock suddenly pushed up against her clearly stimulating both of them as she could feel the precum ooze onto her pussy through the fabric, she wanted to yelp in shock but thanks to the bar she wasn't able to or at least that is what she believed. Gwen nodded with an angry look on her face from the thrusting she really didn't like the risk of getting caught here with Michelle but it was stimulating the little white bitch more so than she would care to admit.

Gwen felt the pinch from an unknown person on her bubble butt it clearly was showing that the Niggers around them clearly was enjoying this to some extent though as soon as Gwen wanted to protest she felt her mouth shut as soon as she saw how Amy reacted towards the woman doing that to her sex toy's butt obviously Gwen wasn't certain whether Amy did it for Gwen or to show dominance around the bitches there.

Gwen nodded as she now knew it was her turn to get back onto the bench after watching the ordeal that had just transpired there and even if Gwen didn't want to continue she knew she had to obviously because Michelle was still doing her gym session so they couldn't leave just yet, and as Gwen got down onto the bench once more she could see and practically feel the warmth aroma coming from Amy's big fat cock while precum began to dripple down onto Gwen's white face coating it nicely like the whore she truly was. 

"A-Amy your Cock is too close..."

Gwen could see that the Niggers had actually gotten closer all of them to the two she didn't see it before as she was obviously lying on Amy back then but now seeing how all she could see was massive bulges around her really made her shiver she knew where this was probably going but again she didn't have the thought to actually believe it would happen with Michelle in eye sight.

"Ho-how many this time??"

22 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"A-Amy your Cock is too close..."

Amy hadn't seen her cock leak onto Gwen's face - she'd been too busy appreciating the wet spot spreading across the crotch of the girl's workout shorts. The massive dick-girl let her gaze rove up Gwen's supple, nubile form as she checked the proximity of her prick to the girl.

"Don't be stupid, slut." She answered, rubbing the girl's pierce nipple through her shirt. "You're so wet these hos could fuck you without pulling your shorts off." Amy lifted her short leg to allow her cock and balls to spill free. She took her long, thick cock in hand as the other dick-girls gasped.

22 hours ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

"Ho-how many this time??"

Amy smiled and looked around at the gathered faces. "Looks like there's six of us - so seven, because you want me to get an extra, right?" Any looked at the black girls gathered around, "Let's give her 15 kilos again." Once the plates were slid into place, Amy lifted the bar with one hand and offered it to Gwen.

When the white girl took the barAmy steered her leaking cock head to Gwen's lips, "Let's see if I can't fix your distraction so you can finish your workout." she said, pressing the fat head against her soft, pale lips. Amy looked up at the other girls, "Told you it was more cock the all you bitches - and I bet my honky cock socket can swallow more of it than any of you niggers bitches."

A,y bent her knees, lowering her cock into Gwen's mouth, "That's it push that bar all the way>"

• 4 weeks later...

Gwen was feeling like a rabbit amongst a pack of wolves with Amy and the other Niggers there really getting a good view of Gwen wanting her body so badly she obviously didn't want any part of this since they were even more so out in the open than ever before, yet as she spoke her mind to Amy she only got a chuckled remark back from the woman clearly not caring that she was showing her big fat black cock to Gwen's underage face. Gwen saw how Amy took her cock in hand and practically kept it close to her making Gwen's nostrils smell the intoxicating aroma from its heavy scent it was almost like their cocks was stimulating her young body way more than it needed to.

Two of the Niggers that were standing there saw how this Black Chick was handling this white whore so well almost like she had trained her to be a good little pet just how they all needed to be those snowbunnies all they were good for were breeding and a good fucking, they honestly didn't care much about the little girl's personal feelings as long as they got to fuck her tight holes that was all they were thinking about practically drooling over her drooling slit, not to mention their big fat cocks were throbbing like hungry animals.

Gwen was ready to do her set even if she found the way Amy was counting the reps this time to be weird and oddly specific for something as simple as pulling a bar, though she didn't pay much mind to it that was at least until she felt the drooling mushroom tipped cock of Amy's pressing against her soft lips clearly wanting and demanding access to her super tight mouth and throat Gwen knew speaking or doing anything else would result in the same as she did as she was ordered to and took the big black cock down her throat gagging on it a few times but still took it.

Gwen began taking the bar down and pushing it up as much as she could with her breathing being harder due to the cock lodged deep inside her underage throat while being looked at by hungry eyes.

• Like 1