A Thief in her sleep.

Briggs caught the rising blush in Alexa's cheeks. He smiled gently but said nothing as her hand fell toward his rapidly stiffening prick. SD her fingers reached his shaft, Briggs gave a soft moan and let her guide him to the couch.

He bumped against it suddenly, his attention lost in the touch that teased his throbbing hardon, and slumped awkwardly on to it. Briggs smiled up at Alexa as she began her strip tease. His eyes followed the swaying of her hips and the slow progress of her panties down her legs. As the delicious ache in his cock grew, the thief gave the large piercing a little tug then let it go to run his fist over the dark, flared head and shaft.

As her lush, feminine hips rolled and Alexa revealed her own pubic mound, it was Briggs turn to whistle appreciatively.

"Why Alexa, you are far more sexy than even your dress suggested."

He gave his twitching prick another languid stroke, adding to his already considerable arousal. He unwrapped his fingers from his rigid member and looked up from Alexa's thighs and crotch to her stunning face. He stroked the top of his spongy cockhead with the knuckle of his index finger.

He cocked his head to one side and smiled again, "I'll warrant you're as wet as I am hard."

Alexa had allowed her panties to fall to the ground and stood entirely bare in front of the man on the couch, stroking his length to her strip tease. She chuckled softly at his whistle and comment as she moved to the couch he was on. She smirked lightly and delivered a quick wink.

"Would you like to test that and see for yourself?"

Alexa asked with a light smirk. She crawled onto the couch and turned herself over her arms now straddling his waist with his cock in front of her to play with as she pleased, however with her flexibility she had raised her hips to allow him to "test" and see her glistening entrance to play with as he wished as well. Her long hair was splayed against her back and his thighs where she had straddled him as she had begun to take his length into her hands, delivering soft and gentle kisses for now against his tip and the piercing. 

"I hope you can last Briggs~"

Alexa purred in almost a murmur against his hardened cock, a light chuckle escaping her before she began her slow and soft stimulations of his length. She started with light strokes amd kisses and nips of his cock, simply trying to tease him for now. 

• 4 weeks later...

Briggs let Alexa push him onto the couch, relishing the warmth of her soft hand over the length of his manhood as he drank in the sight of her luscious curves. Sinking onto the couch with a quiet moan as her hand separated from his aching, pierced cock, the burglar watched his counterpart roll her hips enticingly.

He didn't realize it but his hand found his prick and began to slide over its length and his tongue slid over his lips as Alexa worked her panties over her swaying behind. He watched intently, feeling his excitement rise as more of her feminine form was revealed.

"Well, I'm glad I didn't disappoint." He said in a low, hungry groan. "You certainly are everything any man could ever hope for>" He added, still working his fingers over the head of his cock and the piercing that decorated it.

• Like 1

Alexa watched his reactions to her teasing movements until she was bared entirely to him. She smiled lightly as she watched him lightly stroke at his length, his excitement and anticipation clear just as the light wetness between her thighs glistened ever so subtly.

She moved to straddle his hips on the couch, her lips meeting his in a deep kiss. One hand led the hand playing with himself and aved it on her bare thighs before she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him deeper into the kiss. She purposefully teased and lightly grazed his manhood against her rear as she kept her hips lifted above his lap on her knees.

Alexa then pulled away and smirked down at him, licking her lips.

On 14/06/2022 at 00:51, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Well, I'm glad I didn't disappoint

"I should be saying that..."

Alexa murmured with a light chuckle.

"Would it surprise you if I said Im not that experienced? Simply a good actress."

She told him honestly. It was true, being the introvert she was. She had a few trysts here a d there yet never anything serious and certainly no one had had her attention like the man before her. A man after her heart. And maybe her body.