Irene's room

spacer.pngspacer.png

Irene slept soundly and comfortably in her room with her pets of nature, snuggled with the wolves she found and raised as mere puppies. Her room consisted of that of a blacksmiths forge with all she needed and tools that others may find confusing. She had sheets of blueprints and weapons designs scattered in her messy room yet there she was asleep in the warmth of her forge and her corner bed. The sun shone through the small window and she groaned, stretching out as her wolves stirred awake from her movements. She sat up groggily, a hand reaching up to rub the sleep from her eyes with furrowed brows and a yawn. She saw a mans silhouette near her forges fire simply standing there and she almost jumped, clicking her tongue as she realised she was in the nude as she usually slept with now only a dagger beneath her pillow.

"What brings you to my little shop?"

She asked as she threw her legs off the side of the bed and pet her wolves calmly to show that she wasn't threatened by the man.

"Interested in my wares? Maybe you have a design in mind?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

Today's "weekly quota" was to simply go about and check the shops and the vendors for any needs, "needs," and to make sure they were doing alright. And this was his fourth time knocking on a cracked open door. The latch wasn't even locked, fuckin' tourists! As one of Sweet Treat Island's guards and patrol... And hunter might he add, a cracked door was not a good sign. He pulled a pistol from it's holster and slowly entered the building, cautious as ever and not jumping at the first thing. 

As he entered the threshold he noticed how... Compact everything was, with what metalworks he saw of tools and anvil, hammers and other equipment as well as a forge which fire crackles from it. Amon Veil kept his gun low and looked around for any threat, monster mainly, but that's not to say there weren't anyone with mania hiding about or even looters and burglars. He carefully scanned the room until his eyes once again set on the forges flame and ember, unbeknownst that there was someone indeed in the room with him. The moment he heard a noise he turned with pistol pointed and ready to shoot... It that it was a woman. 

Amon lowered his weapon when she spoke and put it away even, and answered, "Sorry about that, I'm one of the staff members of Sweet Treat Island. I am doing patrols and checking up on vendors for... Whatever they need, when I saw your door cracked open I thought maybe someone broke in or a monster- which, has happened before. But, now that I see you're all hunkadory, I'll be on my way."

'She's naked- she's naked- just walk out Amon it's no issue, just pretend you saw no bits.' The man thought as he turned and started for the door. 

Irene watched as he stammered to explain himself, an eyebrow raised and a slight smile on her lips as she saw his embarrassment at walking in on her naked. She eyed him from head to toe and when she noticed him turning to leave she whistled. One of her wolves sprinted from behind her, stopping just in front of the man to stop him from leaving, a low growl leaving the wolfs throat in warning.

"Good Girl"

She told the wolf as she placed a hand on her hip. She then looked to the man stood between her and her pet. 

"Isn't it a bit rude to wake a woman from her slumber by entering her shop and then expect to leave empty handed?"

Irene asked him. One could tell she was teasing him, but she meant what she said. Not only had he woken her up, he had also not asked to buy anything and saw her in the nude, of which not many have. She seemed at a disadvantage this way as she got nothing out of him in return.

"So? How will you pay me back for lost sleep and serving you with a sight to see?"

• Like 1

There was no way he was dealing with this now. He could always come back, Amon wasn't biased but right as of now it was just plain rude to stay in the same room with a naked woman. His current trek to the door was blocked off by a growling wolf which isn't the weirdest things he's encountered on the island but still, he wasn't expecting a fuckin' wolf. Amon let loose an audible humm before turning around, a light blush on his face keeping his eyes upward with an awkward smile. 

"W-well when you put it like that I guess I could stay and help ya!" Amon let out a ln awkward laugh showing his nervousness. This nervousness was not something to be taken lightly, it was a facade... Well, a bullshit facade, he was nervous but not as much as he was showing it. He could throw down in a fight. 

"So- uhhh how would you like me to help out... Or pay you back?"

Irene simply raised a brow as she watched him turn to look her way, cheeks red and nervous. It was quite adorable really. She hummed and crossed her arms over her chest in thought, glancing around her workshop.

"You do know the type of place you're in right? This island is quite..... fun? Odd? No. Not the island. The people on this island."

She began to speak softly. Her wolves were up and about now, the one that was infront of him circling him while the rest strode to sit by her legs, lifting his head for a pet she gladly delivered.

"I for one like to believe I'm quite normal.... so Ill simply as for.... some help with heavy lifting in my forge in the morning and a massage."

Irene winked at him with a mischievous grin, turning to lie herself down on her stomach on the bed she had, gesturing for him to come to her to do as she asked.

"Being a blacksmith really is tough on the arms and back so come on."

• Like 1

//Sorry for the holdup, forgot to save what I typed and it's been busy the last few days//

Much like any of the other women this one had a beauty about her, more feral and rugged than the "soft" ladies he's dealt with. Vanilla was an exception of course, but right now Amon's having to deal with someone new that he hardly knew of. He's always forgotten to visit this place and everyone he's talked to about it told him to be especially careful. He now knows it's because of the wolves, and potentially how crazy this chick could be. 

"Alright... Guess I'll get to it..." Amon replies quietly to himself as he walks over to the bed. In front of it he brushed her hair to the side to get a better view of that back, he hated touching people and normally did so only when helping or fighting, and he especially did not liked being touched. 

When he finally started to work on the woman, Amon vegan with just feeling on her back to see where the stress was, and oh boy, being a smithy must have been hard work. The woman was masculine, he could feel toned muscles and more. But he started to feel knots and tightness all throughout her body, so, as a starting place, Amon begun messaging near the lady's neck more around her shoulders than anything. He filtered out dirty thoughts immediately and just got to work, and his hands were between soft and harsh as far as movements go. 

And without much effort Amon brought out a series of cracks and deep pops, "Jesus... I probably would've mistook you for an Olympian."

• Like 1

Irene let out a soft and happy sigh as he began to work, a light moan and groan escaping her when he began at the knots in her back. She knew she was masculine and well toned, being a blacksmith it was clear the amount of muscle she would build, but she would never stop working as it was her love for the craft that she started it to begin with. She buried her face into the pillow beneath her, moaning against it as he worked her neck and back. His hands were strong and rough, she could tell he could fight. It was exactly as she liked. Her own hands were rough and she had been quite the opposite of feminine in most ways. It used to be an insecurity but now she had pride in it. At his comment she let out a muffled laugh, lifting her head up with a light grin.

"An Olympian eh? Close enough... I'm Amazonian."

She told him smoothly with a chuckle.

"It's probably why I'm more intimidating than appealing to people here. It doesn't help that I lack..... finesse with the other gender. I'm not soft and cute and cuddly, or girly and sweet."

Irene scoffed at this and smiled, laying her head down so she was looking to the side on her cheek, closing her eyes.

"I'm tall and buff and quite rough all around. My craft is my love."

• Like 1

"Amazonian... Fucking great, couldn't just have said you were Brazilian. 'Great' to see that the people on this island are exotic... Though I shouldn't complain," Amon thought as he slowly worked his way down the shoulder blades and under, starting on a series of knots and stress spots with great strength, "Sone dudes would love to be in the spot that I'm in right now... Like I am. But we won't discuss that."

"Amazonian huh? That sounds... Exotic," Amon replies with the best word that wasn't flirtatious nor insulting, "You can whip a man's ass, any guy who thinks that's scary are just a bunch'a pussies. Hell, most guy's nowadays chastise me for hunting! Like, I don't trophy hunt, I hunt to do weird survival shit, mind your fuckin' business and I'll mind mine, ya' know?" 

As the man continued downward, he gave a, "You'll feel winded, and it's gonna hurt a second," warning before literally straightening Irene's back. There was a loud and audible crack, signifying that the bone was placed back into it's proper proper spot. How the lady hasn't been having back issues Amon didn't know, all he knew was that what he just did will help a load down the road. He stops to allow Irene a minute to recoup and then continued his descent down her lower back, not even focused on her nakedness. 

Irene hummed softly, eyes closed as he did his work. She clearly needed this and to her luck someone had just walked by and was perfect for the job. At his comment a soft chuckle escaped her. She already knew she could whip a mans ass. It was how she saw if a man was worthy of her. Being the daughters of the Goddess Athena meant that no man was worthy for them unless they can defeat them. And even so it was only for breeding to continue their bloodline. She was here to advertise her craft and find one worthy to make a child with. Yet she found none worthy just yet. Hearing that he had hunted interested her, considering she was also accustomed to such as a tribal warrior. 

It was just after his warning that she felt the crack and breath get stuck in her chest. A light moan escaped her as she grit her teeth and clutched the sheets below her. She was glad he gave her time to recover while she took slow breaths to get back into rhythm. 

"What about you? Where do your origins lie?"

Irene asked, curious as to where he came from to be able to hunt and such. On an island like this where many seemed to be spoiled brats and gained what they wished when they wished, he still hunted. It had said something.

• Like 1

Amon continued his work until reaching the woman's upper portion of buttocks. Oh, how hard he could smack them, here and now. After a second he cleared his throat and got off the bed, straightening himself out and upright. It'd been awhile since he's massaged anyone but at least the lady got what she needed, as for Amon... He got to do his job. 

When Amon was asked about his former he actually had to think about it. Nothing about his life on the mainland was necessarily good, he had a few decent memories but his life was nothing but hardship. It was the reason he found refuge and a new start on Sweet Treat Island was because there was nothing for Amon in America. He didn't need anything fancy or special attention, Amon was Amon, he did his job exceedingly well and had a roof over his head. It's all he could ask for. 

"Me? Well I used to live in the United States. Dallas, Texas.  Not a whole lot for me there, so I moved here on boat. Got a job, food and a roof over my head, and with hunting monsters and animals it help keeps me focused. Plus I get into a lot of fights with pompous cunts, so that's fun. Ain't nothin' more to say beyond that. But how about you, why'd you move all the way out here?" 

• Like 1

Irene simply lay there on her stomach enjoying the massage he delivered. He made good work of undoing the knots in her back and with his hands reaching just above her rear she stiffened for a moment. She could almost hear him thinking of what to tell her after her question, humming softly to break the silence that came about. When he did speak however she made sure to listen well to his story. It sounded like he lived a busy life. Exactly something she would look for in a man. A light smile graced the corner of her lips as she lift her head to place her chin on the pillow, a light chuckle escaping her chest at his curiosity.

"Amazonians are a women only tribe. We are warriors and we bear warriors. However we need a man to bear warriors to begin with and... I deemed that I've come of age now to leave the tribe in search of a man worthy of mating with me."

Irene explained promptly.

"This island seemed the perfect place to search for someone who is worthy and willing."

She turned to look to him through the corner of her eye and delivered a teasing wink.

"Of course I thought it was a perfect chance to sell some of my crafts as well while at it... but my priority was finding someone man enough."

She then faked a small pout, almost taunting.

"Didn't expect so many to be absolute wusses though.... You aren't a wuss are you?"

• Like 1

"Oh... She was serious about the Amazonian part... That clears it up!" Amon thought as Irene explains her own situation on Sweet Treat. To say it intrigued him was an understatement, and the fact that his curious eyes started wondered here and there before quickly coming back before being noticed at all. Excuse? This lady has a very nice bed.

But to also say Amon wasn't invested in the island or it's people was a lie. Sure he beat the hell out of men and... Things twice his size but at the same time they were stuck here... Free of rent and a roof over their heads, and they still acted like absolute asses. He couldn't have imagined what anyone acted like around Irene especially with how strong and tall she was, especially with wolves and the fact she could most likely fade several guys easily. But his brow twitched at the suggestion of being called a wuss. 

"Hey- hey! Who said anything about that?" Amon replies a bit loudly as he stretched an arm almost as if there was extra work to be done, "I drink beer, fight monsters and shoot guns, I ain't bitch-made. So!" Amon claps his hands together once and now looks more enthusiastic, "What next?"

• Like 1

Irene was eyeing him with a light smirk on her features, an eyebrow raised. She just about caught him staring and his stammering a response to being a wuss simply made her mischievous grin grow. At not feeling his hands on her anymore she turned on her bed onto her side, her head on her hand as she chuckled at his reaction. At his final question she hummed, and pretended to think for a short while. She then sat herself up, swinging her legs off the side of the bed and lifting one leg over the other.

"Hmmm what.. next...."

Irene let out what almost may be perceived as a diabolical snicker.

"How about a duel? Since you aren't a wuss you couldn't possibly reject no? If I find you worthy I will let you father an Amazonian or a Son."

Irene told him smoothly. Men usually wanted sons did they not? Or was that back when only sons could become heirs. Either way should the child be a female she was to be raised and trained as an Amazonian and that should be quite the honour for him should it not? Irene realised she may be behind the times but this was her first rodeo. She didn't know how else to go about it.

• Like 1

With the malevolent snicker and a shift in her demeanor, Amon watched Irene, in the back of his head suspicion grew. What was she up to? He wasn't the flirtatious type, compliments he played those well but flirting was not necessarily Amon's strong suit. Straight and to the point was his ideal, and boy, a lot of chicks blew him off that way. Except for Vanilla, there was a difference with that one.

"A dual? What kind of dual?" Amon asked as he crosses his arms now. He would easily watched the naked woman move about of course, nevermind the wolves around the pair, he was focused one one thing and one thing only. He had hoped it wasn't a fist fight, but there were words uttered that almost dumbfounded the poor guy when he heard them. 

Amon understood what she meant after a good minute, that little lightbulb crack in his head at the realization that this, "Dual," Would determine if he... Became a fucking father. Just great. But if that's what the lady wanted then he'd go for whatever she was suggesting. Last thing he wanted to do was beat the hell out of a soon-to-be kids mom, but if she liked it then that there was a toxic relationship, boys and girls! 

• 2 weeks later...

Irene almost chuckled as she watched him sit up straight and cross his arms. She eyed him like prey with a large smirk twisting her lips while her leg swayed lightly.

"A duel. Yes. Spar with me. First to pin for 3 seconds is the winner."

Irene explained. She leaned back against the bed, holding herself up with one arm as she watched his reactions. Would he accept? Had he even wanted to be worthy? She didnt know. But she liked his type and she found no harm in getting to the point.

"Are you interested? No weapons allowed. Punches and kicks and pins and throws are however so... if you can't handle pain you can just say no."

She said as she then moved to get up, standing in front of the bed to head iver to her forge. She picked up a small dagger she had designed and forged and looked to him.

"If you do need more incentive... I can also make you a weapon of your design?"

Naked lady wants to wrestle for the chance to win pregnant... Alright, weird, but shouldn't really question cultural bullshit. Amon smirked as he watched the woman waltz over to her forge, he took in every jiggle and detail he humanly could without looking all that obvious. Punches, jabs, kicks, and pins was something he... Well he has something against hitting women. Manhandling was as far as the man would go, she could potentially screw him up for life and he still wouldn't hit her unless Irene came at him with a knife, then all bets were off. 

"Alright..." Amon say's with a sharp inhale then a soft exhale, "Okay, deal. And I don't need a weapon, never been one for fancy things." 

Amon went over to a table and set his gun, additional clips, his machete and a multi tool on the flat surface. He let loose an audible, "Oh yeah," Before pulling two different sized knives from his boots, one from each piece of leather, then place a carving tool and a revolver on the table. Man's gotta protect himself, especially if he dealt with monsters and magical things. He turned back and took his boots off in case it seemed unfair the guy has extra leverage to work with. And now they were off, there was a slight size difference in his shorter stature compared to Irene, and said, "How we start this off?"

Irene could only chuckle as he began to set a plethora of weapons he had hidden on him, moving so she could grab a tight tank top, pulling it on before she pulled on a pair of shorts, not even bothering with a pair of underwear. She stretched her arms for a moment then beckoned him to follow her out the room. They weren't going to fight there. She didn't wish to harm any of her forge tools or creations.

Irene led him out into an open area, a good place for a spar or a duel. She glanced around as she made sure no one was there, smirking in excitement. It had been a while since she fought anyone, all her muscles going into her smiths work. She stretched for a few moments, arms, back and legs before turning to face him with a large excited grin. 

"Don't go easy on me just because I'm female. I'm not Amazonian for nothing."

Irene told him, her voice almost a pur as she cracked her knuckles and neck.

"A 3 second pin, a knockout or simply being unable to move is a way to win. You won't get any if you take me too lightly."

It was clear that Irene was speaking from experience. She was a trained warrior that had undergone many battles and more. She was a huntress too, yet men kept finding it necessary to pull their first few punches only to realise too late that it isn't necessary. She despised being looked down on.

• Like 1

As Amon was just about ready he'd witness Irene slide on some tight clothes- a tank top and shorts, which, he did watch her from the corner of his eye and admired the view. Even with clothes on she was pleasing to the eye but he didn't want to be a brown noser so he'd kept his mouth shut. Following the woman outside now, Amon was starting to internally pump himself up for a little wrestling albeit punching and kicking seemed allowed... Which, he'd do his best to grapple and not swing, as he wasn't raised to hit women let it be for fun or whatever else. Now if the bitch came at him with a knife, that's different, she was willing to take his life. 

Upon entering the grassy area, a backyard in Amon's eyes, Irene spoke up, ""Don't go easy on me just because I'm female. I'm not Amazonian for nothing. A 3 second second pin, a knockout or simply being unable to move is a way to win. You won't get any if you take me too lightly."

'Yeah yeah, whatever,' Amon thinks, 'Take you too lightly, you'll whip my ass with them guns!' 

"Alright then, got it, how should... Uhh... We start things off? Normally I deal with sucker punches and getting jumped, not necessarily an "in the moment" type deal right here." True, the man has beaten people up, but when they fought back it was because A.) They were pricks that needed to be moved out of the establishment, B.) They got angry with him and sucker punched the poor guy, or C.) They were a bunch of assholes who had friends and wanted revenge. That was when he shot two people. 

• 2 weeks later...

Irene found his awkwardness in the situation he found himself quite cute and endearing, a light laugh escaping her as she eyed him. He clearly wasn't certain what to do just now and she couldn't blame him. She was sometimes too straightforward and simply did as she wanted when she wanted. His reaction to her was the usual after all.

"We'll do a count down from 3. Are you ready?"

Irene then got into a fight ready stance. One could tell she was a trained huntress simply from her form and stance and balance.

"3..."

"...2..."

"....1..."

Just as the count down ended she lunged, her feet digging into the ground as she launched forward at him. She was quick and agile and although she wasn't exactly trying for a hit just then, one could tell she had strength too. For now however she simply wanted to gage his reactions and ability before she begins getting serious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

//So sorry for the wait, got sidetracked//

Amon nodded at the countdown, getting into a... "Defensive " stance uncertain as to how this'll all play out.  He shifted slightly -3- and carefully place even weight on the front left foot and the back right -2- while splaying his arms a little to get better ready for the woman who clearly knew what she was doing. 1- In a burst of speed Irene lurched forward causing Amon to reacted quickly. He went forward too, surprisingly in a faster manner than what was expected, Amon juked right at the last possible second of what seemed like a reckless maneuver and moved in. As swiftly as he moved he'd attempt for a trip, though it may not work, the sweep allowed him to open any chances of going for an immediate tackle at the waistline. The idea was to grab the woman and suplex her, but then again, she was stronger and much faster, so he'd see her reaction a lot sooner than ever expecting.