The High Priest and The Sorceress

Do you believe in love at first sight?   A wandering cleric (named Zevron) comes into the village controlled by a rogue demon, intent of banishing the demon once and for all.   He gains the assistance of one who's lived in the area and knows her way around; and the two together swiftly defeat the demon for good.    But that's only where it begins, as the two suddenly realize that they're meant for each other, and prove it by fucking right there on the spot.   The two end up teleporting to the capital city; where it turns out that the wandering cleric is, in fact, the High Priest of the largest religion in the nation.   After a bit of time at the capital, which includes a rather flowerly marriage; the two set out on their own adventures.

I'm envisioning the two main characters in this story as the "head over heels", "can't keep hands off each other", and "always acting like newlyweds".   I'm including (below) an image of both characters (human cleric and draenei sorceress) as I think they might look.

spacer.pngDraenei.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up