Ooc chat. QnA

On 28/04/2022 at 14:46, Balthier said:

Looking good so far. Is there a place to put up character sheets/info?

If you wish to be a worker then yes theres a character sheet you can create, however all in all this is a club where you can be who you want, when you want and just go in and out as you wish. it's an open club for a reason and takes the Bar aspect of it too in a way.

6 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Xenia Renekton hey, just wanted to mention i have been holding off on my worker until i know what jobs are being added (since it sounded like you had plans) im interested but holding off for now

That sounds ok, Im about to do that now since I just got the time so Ill see you there!

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

Is "entertainer" just all encompassing for any non sexual  entertainment work? IE we are not limited to the examples and can do things like masseuse, card dealer, comedian, or some other job not on the list? Mostly trying to gauge how much freedom we have with that.

Entertainer is encompassing for non sexual work but its also not the most hands on experiences like masseuse. Card dealer, magician, comedian work. Someone that would stand up on a stage for a group of guests basically. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Then where would the more hands on but not inherently lewd jobs fall? 

I believe most likely host/hostess in which you entertain and tend to them face to face to their desires. It would be more hands on but to a limit that the host or hostess herself could set. Basically sit and pour them their drinks, let them talk and touch but not much more. And its the host that would do the teasing maybe depending on the situation. A Bartender is similar in that aspect of tending to clients however its from behind the counter. Where its more flirty than touchy. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Prepare for a story no one cares about.

A long, long time ago in a shitty small town a couple hours away, a young teenage Noodle signed onto the 'internet' with a 28.8kbps MODEM. The noises still haunt my nightmares.... anyway. It wasn't long after the OG FF7 had just come out. Yes, I'm old!!! And like everyone did AND STILL DOES thanks to remake, I was looking for hentai of Tifa. At some point I got lost/distracted as I  usually do, and end up on some unofficial old school fan page possibly hosted by GeoCities or Angelfire... and a link to a java based chat room called "FF7H: Final Fantasy Seventh Heaven" where I met a few of my closest friends... a couple I still talk to however many years later. So when I saw the name of the club, I was hit with nostalgia and even considered if it was one of my old friends from that chat room who made it, and found their way to ED and then it'd really be party time.

I'm like 97.3 percent sure that isn't the case, but alas... I am here... so play me a song, Mister Piano Man... play me a song tonight. Because we're all in the mood for a melody, and you got me feeling alright.

• Woohoo 1

19 minutes ago, WetNoodle said:

Prepare for a story no one cares about.

A long, long time ago in a shitty small town a couple hours away, a young teenage Noodle signed onto the 'internet' with a 28.8kbps MODEM. The noises still haunt my nightmares.... anyway. It wasn't long after the OG FF7 had just come out. Yes, I'm old!!! And like everyone did AND STILL DOES thanks to remake, I was looking for hentai of Tifa. At some point I got lost/distracted as I  usually do, and end up on some unofficial old school fan page possibly hosted by GeoCities or Angelfire... and a link to a java based chat room called "FF7H: Final Fantasy Seventh Heaven" where I met a few of my closest friends... a couple I still talk to however many years later. So when I saw the name of the club, I was hit with nostalgia and even considered if it was one of my old friends from that chat room who made it, and found their way to ED and then it'd really be party time.

I'm like 97.3 percent sure that isn't the case, but alas... I am here... so play me a song, Mister Piano Man... play me a song tonight. Because we're all in the mood for a melody, and you got me feeling alright.

Sorry... it isnt the case... but... Welcome fellow FF7 fan!!!! Although I was just born when FF7 had first come out I had later played the original anyways thanks to having an older sibling whos also a fan. (I had the original ps1 CD and it works on ps3 so... ended up playing ff8 and 9 there because of that too)

I do hope you enjoy your time here!!! This is based on Tifas Bar after all!! With changes of course. Sort of made it my own to suit this site.

Nice. I used to RP as Reno in the day, though I don't think it works that way here? I did look through the things I just... short attention... span...

I can just be the weirdo in the corner everyone throws darts at. Or just suspiciously hangs around outside the bar all night and only comes in every few hours to use the bathroom for an extended amount of time.

Or not, I dunno.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, WetNoodle said:

Nice. I used to RP as Reno in the day, though I don't think it works that way here? I did look through the things I just... short attention... span...

I can just be the weirdo in the corner everyone throws darts at. Or just suspiciously hangs around outside the bar all night and only comes in every few hours to use the bathroom for an extended amount of time.

Or not, I dunno.

This place isn't exactly FF canon, but feel free to play whichever part you'd like best. What matters most is that everyone involved has a good time!

• Love 1

26 minutes ago, WetNoodle said:

Who DOESN'T have a crush on Reno and his sassy ass, tbh?

Good to know. Here comes the bar crazy person. Kind of like the main char in Disco Elysium if you've ever played that. If you haven't, stop talking to me and do it now, it's great.

Anyway, I'm off allons-y to the abyssological zone.

True true. And I got the game recently but havent had the time to play it. Been busy drowning with work sadly. Freelance just doesnt give you a rest really albeit you are flexible I still have deadlines.

On 12/05/2022 at 10:01, Crazy Love said:

This place isn't exactly FF canon, but feel free to play whichever part you'd like best. What matters most is that everyone involved has a good time!

out of curiosity, are employees meant to fall into the FF character designs in general or are we free to chose whatever race/species/etc that comes to mind even if it falls into say sci fi, a different type of fantasy, steampunk, or modern day? i still have yet to get around to making a character and this raised the question in my head.

1 hour ago, DreamsnThings said:

out of curiosity, are employees meant to fall into the FF character designs in general or are we free to chose whatever race/species/etc that comes to mind even if it falls into say sci fi, a different type of fantasy, steampunk, or modern day? i still have yet to get around to making a character and this raised the question in my head.

You're entirely free to do whatever you wish with your character no worries. It doesnt have to fall into Ff character styles and all. As lomg as it suits the bar and does their job theyre good to go!

• Like 1