Hey there, my names Arturo

Pretty new to RPing too, but I am open to (almost) anything besides certain kinks. I'm pretty versatile and flexible too. It's also worth mentioning that I have a bit of hobby writing experience in multiple different genres of fiction. Thats about it though, not too sure on the formatting of this website and still figuring things out. Feel free to message me about anything though!

Greetings and warmly welcome to our fun, little and creative place on this vast information super highway.

Always happy to see new and eager people join our community. I will be happy to help you out with any questions or issues you might have in getting started or oriented here. I was pretty confused my first time here as well.

You are always welcome to hit me up and say hello 😄

As you kindly posted on my own introduction thread, I feel it only fair to do the same and welcome you to the community! I'm new here as well and don't know much about this particular place, but I do know a lot about collaborative storytelling and roleplaying (been doing it about 20 years), and I'd be happy to help with any questions you may have on the hobby!

Archived