M4F - Summer at your Uncle's private resort. Uncle/Niece.

Your father and uncle haven't gotten along for as long as you can remember. Always competitive and trying to out do each other. Your father seemed to opt in for the family life. Settle, get married and have a beloved daughter. Your uncle, however, didn't have settling down on his mind at all. Starting a successful company that rapidly expanded throughout the country and then world... he became very wealthy. Stupidly wealthy. Though he didn't get along with your father, he never attempted to stop you from getting to know him. Though you don't see him very often, it's always an exciting experience. Lets you hang out in his big homes he owns all over the world... play around with his cool stuff... from high tech gadgets, computers, to cars, boats, jetski's. Father always hated holidays, because your uncle would always get you such expensive gifts to which he couldn't compete. It makes you feel a little awkward, but you understand and try not to choose sides in the dispute. Though one time, you did ask your uncle why he and dad don't get along... the answer was... interesting.

Apparently your mother and uncle were once a thing when they were young. High school sweethearts. Storybook romance. Believed they were made for each other, etc. All three of them were very close, your father being a good friend to your mother at the time. Until one night, on his way to pick up your mother, your uncle had an unfortunate accident. Hit by a drunk driver. It was horrible... so bad that most the doctors even believed he wasn't going to make it. At best become a vegetable if he survived the surgery. During this time, your father was the shoulder to cry on for your mother and they ended up... comforting each other... both thinking your uncle was as good as dead. But miraculously... he survived. Once he healed up, he was eager to get back to  hanging out with his girl and brother again. They even led him on for awhile, until your mother couldn't take the guilt and admitted their affair. Uncle was rightfully furious, disowning his own brother in the process... calling him a traitor.. backstabber.. liar... etc. And it's been that way since.

And if it if wasn't worse... your father has been saving up for ages for a romantic cruise with your mother and called in the favor to your uncle to take you in for the summer... knowing that he wouldn't refuse if you were involved. You hate being in the middle of this, but just go with it for now. But once you do... damn. Your uncle's private summer resort is fantastic. Anything and everything you'd want for summer fun is there. Though you notice your uncle watching you a lot as you lounge by the pool... hang at the beach.. go out on the boat... his eyes are always on you. Not shy about asking why, he apologizes and says you remind him so much of your mother at that age. The age when they were a thing.

You're a little put off by this at first... as you should... it's a little.. inappropriate to be thinking of his niece like that, but... You can't deny that your uncle is an attractive man.. and wealthy. Whether you consider the opportunity or not... he has other plans.

It'll be a hell of a summer... with an emphasis on hell. He's not thinking nostalgia or some inappropriate romance with his niece who reminds him of his former lover... He's thinking revenge against his brother by taking it out on you. By making his own niece into the object of his desire. Not only by taking you whenever he wants, but breaking you into his obedient little pleasure servant. He'll drug you, take you, humiliate you, berate you, degrade you... anything he can think of to make him feel better about what your parents did to him years ago. He has all summer to do anything he wants. May even keep you afterwards. When they return to pick you up, telling them that you belong to him now with a pregnant belly.

Basically an amusement park of dark shit to do. Can discuss your do's and don'ts beforehand so we're on the same page and then hopefully have some uncle/niece fun. Hopefully with lots of swimsuits. 😉

• Love 2

• Senior Staff

This sounds like it could be a very scary scenario to explore, a niece being trapped with her perverted uncle for an entire summer who just wants to degrade and break her solely to get back at her father... I love to explore the dark psychological effects of situations like this. I may be a male irl, but I love to play female characters a lot. I hope that's okay, but I understand not everyone is okay with that.

I could certainly take you up on this scenario! But just a heads up, I sometimes go extended periods without replying so I can't guarantee consistent responses. I try to warn everyone I roleplay with about that ahead of time.

Before I provide any detail on my perspective on contributions, do you have any preconceived ideas about this niece character? Age, personality, interests, appearance, etc.? If not, I can pitch you some ideas for characters! That is, only if you're interested in playing with me!

• Love 1

• 4 months later...