--The Wonderful World of Wizardry and Wiles-- { Teppo & AirAllie14 }

As time went on, Alice felt himself getting more and more comfortable and his his thrusts increasing and getting faster and harder. His hands began to trail down from Bri’s hips to her ass cheeks were he squeezed them tightly and let his finger sink into them. He looked at her breasts before him and leaned in and began to suck on her nipples one at a time. At the same time, Alice could feel Bri beginning to slam herself down into his cock as he thrusted up. All of this felt amazing and incredible. He didn’t know what he was missing out on. He enjoyed hearing Bri’s moans and smiled. He let out his own moans and groans and felt his own orgasm beginning to build and looked up at Bri.

“B-Bri… I-I think I’m gonna c-cum soon…d-do you want me to… pull out…?”

• Love 1

The way Alice grabbed Bri's ass and sucked on her nipples was simply incredible.  To show her appreciation, Bri bounced on his cock even faster.  Her climax built rapidly, coming dangerously close to boiling over when Alice spoke.  Bri shook her head and clamped her pussy tight around his dick, indicating that in no uncertain terms was he to pull out.  She looked at Alice and said, "I want you to pump me full of cum."

Alice blushed and looked up at Bri as she told him what she wanted and nodded at her. Alice continued to thrust more and more, feeling as she bounces faster, he thrusted faster and harder as well. He get her clamping down on his, it felt so good and tight! Soon enough, he couldn’t take it anymore. He was at his breaking point and shouted, “a-alright Bri! H-here it comes… I-I’m… cumming!!!” With that, Alice gave one last thrust into Bri. The head of his cock pressed right up against her womb and he began to hard hard. Ropes of his warm, sticky, white cum shot out and began to fill her up.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Brigette felt Alice's cock twitch inside her, and her whole body tensed for what was to come.  She felt him kiss her womb with one final, hard shove before hot spunk spilled into her uterus.  For the second time that night, she felt full as the space was quickly filled.  Bri shuddered and a high-pitched scream filled the air as she climbed her climax and exploded.  Orgasmic rapture wracked her body and pussy juice spilled from her lips, soaking both of their groins.  Drained, Bri slumped forward, resting her body against Alice's chest.  Her breath felt heavy, and her skin glistened with sweat.  "I think you might've got me pregnant."  She laughed, never missing a moment to tease Alice.

After resting for several moments, during which time she allowed Alice to remain inside her, Bri recovered and looked into his face again.  "Ready for round two?"  But as she finished the sentence, before Alice could respond, Bri's cellphone began to ring.  "What awful timing."  She groaned with a slight pout.  Reluctantly, she disentangled herself from Alice and stood up.  Like popping a cork off a botte top, jizz leaked down her leg and splattered against her floor, leaving a trail of white drops as she walked across the room.

"Hello?"  She answered.
Her face turned sour as noises responded to her query, "Are you friggin' serious?  We never get a day off!"
She sighed heavily and looked resigned as the caller responded, "Alright, fine.  I get it.  We'll be there as soon as we can."
Finally, she turned to Alice and said, "Our day off's been cut short.  We got another case.  And this one is kind of an emergency."

Alice felt as Bri tightened around his cock and felt as she began to cum hard onto his cock. He felt her juices leaking out and landing onto both of them. As they both came and began to recover from their orgasms, he leaned back against the wall and let her lay against his chest. He panted heavily and then immediately blushed brightly and tensed up from Bri’s teasing, “Y-You’re the one who told me to stay in!!!” 

After they recovered, Alice looked at Bri in shock and uttered, “a-another round…?” Just as he was about to answer however, they heard her phone ringing and he almost let out a sigh of relief. Saved by the bell though, the thought of going again did intrigue him. As she got up off of his cock, she felt as his cock popped out of her and watched as the cum leaked out of her and onto his cock and the floor. He watched her walk away, staring at her plump butt and listened to her on the phone.

He then sighed as she hung up and uttered, “great… well, guess we won’t get to go another round then…” he uttered and stood up and walked towards her. 

• Love 1

Brigette looked down and examined herself, noticing the cum leaking from her pussy for the first time.  "Wow, you kinda made a mess of me."  She sighed, looking back at Alice.  "Well, not that I mind."  She winked at him.  "But I am going to need a shower."  Bri walked down the hall and snatched a towel from the closet before turning into the bathroom and turning on the hot water.  Then she leaned her head out the door and said, "And to answer your question, I guess we won't get round two.  Unless you follow me into the bathroom and fuck my ass!"  She stuck her ass out and giggled, hoping to get a rise out of Alice.

She disappeared back into the bathroom to test the water.  When the temperature had finally reach as hot as she could stand, Bri leaned her head out of the doorway and said, "That was a joke, by the way.  This is kind of an emergency, after all."  But as she stepped under the steaming water, she hoped he'd follow her anyway and do just that.  Sure, they should probably get a move on, but who was she to stop the sexual urges of a newly awakened man?

Alice watched as Bri left him and entered into the shower. He blushed brightly as she continued to tease him and then sighed. As he was left along, he looked down at himself. He was a mess as well. He too could use a bath but also, he watched as his cock began to grow once more. Seeing Bri’s ass wiggling and having the thought of fucking her once again definitely aroused him and he couldn’t help the feeling. He followed Bri into the bathroom and got into the shower with her.

“I um… I thought I could use a bath as well…” he explained as the water began to beat down on him getting his body wet and then sighed, “I also um… I also want to fuck you again Bri!” He got behind her, pressing his hardened cock between her cheeks and uttered, “I want more… I know we have an emergency to go to b-but… I just want more… can I please fuck your ass…?”

• Love 1

Brigette had only just begun to cleanse her body, fingers slipping between her legs to remove the last dregs of Alice's seed when she felt something stiff slip between her buttocks.  She shivered with delight and looked over her shoulder with a wide grin.  "Yeah, I think we might have just enough time for another tussle before the boss wonders where we are."  Bri leaned forward in the shower, placing her hands on the wall in front of her for support.  Then she took a wide stance and stuck her butt towards Alice, giving him a little stroke with her cheeks.  Her skin was covered in goosebumps as she felt the tip of his cock press on her anus.

Alice blushed at Bri’s words and the way she pressed up against him and used her cheeks to stroke him. He also felt extremely happily with what she said and nodded at her. He then took his cock in hand and began to line it up with her ass uttering, “h-here I…. Come!” With that, he thrusted into her back door, letting out a moan and grunt as he slipped into her ass and felt it’s warm right walls around his cock. She let Bri rest for a bed before grabbing her hips and began to move in and out of her, moving slowly at first but soon enough picking up pace as he got the rhythm.

• Love 1

Brigette felt some moderate discomfort as Alice's manhood stretched her tight, little butthole.  Her experience with anal was limited at best and she still required a bit of time to adjust.  Thankfully for Bri, Alice seemed to intuitively understand this and his entry inside of her was gentle and gradual.  He even gave her a moment to rest and get used to the feeling of her anus being invaded before he started humping her.  Pleasure radiated from her lower half as Alice's hips slapped against her bottom.  Ripples formed on her flesh with each blow.  Her pussy began to ache, begging to be touched and pounded.  Brigette found herself biting her lower lips and letting out a series of low moans.  God, how she loved taking it up the ass!

Alice continued to move his hips as he began to pick up the pace a bit, slamming harder and faster into Bri’s ass. Her walls squeezed his cock and it felt so good thrusting in and out. Alice let out his own moans and listened, hearing Bri’s they sounded so good and he was happy to hear them. It made him feel could that he could pleasure her. He leaned down against her back a bit and began to lay kisses along her neck and the upper part of her back. His right hand became adventurous and began to slip down from her hips to her thighs to her pussy. He felt the wetness on his fingers and began to rub at her honeypot whole continuing to kiss and pound her. All of this felt so good. He didn’t want it to end.

• Love 1

Alice's cock squeezed out moan after moan from Brigette's mouth.  Each slam of his pelvis against her freckled bottom was like a light slap and slight sting made Bri even more aroused.  Her legs shook and her pussy twitched as the flared head scrapped along the length of her anus, hitting all her sweet spots.  It was that moment that Alice chose to lean over and plant kisses on her back.  There was just something about the way his body curled around hers that drove her wild and made her wish he'd be a bit rougher.

Bri moaned audibly as Alice began to touch her pussy.  She pushed back against him, wanting to feel him deeper inside.  Bri's whole body rocked as he humped her ass over and over.  Her tits swayed violently, and her nipples popped into an erect state.  After several moments, Bri felt her lust build to a peak again, ready to burst into sensation.  "Oh, shit, I'm gonna cum!"  She panted, amazed at how fast anal sex had brought her to a climax.  She began to repeat it like a litany, her head too frazzled to make any other coherent thought.

Alice continued to thrust his hips at a steady pace as he tried to make Bri feel good. He let out several moans and grunts from her right back door squeezing against his length and couldn’t get enough of it. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure through his own body and Bri pushing against him felt even better. As Alice continued the pleasure felt so good that he began to lose track of everything. The only thing that mattered was him and Bri. His body began to move on his own, thrusting away at her and finally after a while, he was snapped back into reality by Bri talking.

Alice could feel himself beginning to reach his own limit and nodded, “m-me too… let’s come together! I’m gonna give you my all!” After saying that, Alice holds onto Bri’s hips tightly and begins to thrust as hard, fast and deep into her as he could until finally, he gave one last thrust and began to shoot out all of his warm sticky com deep inside of her ass, filling her up.

• Love 1

Hands tightened their grip on Bri's hips as Alice sank his cock to the hilt in her ass one last time.  She felt him twitch and soon enough hot spunk flooded into her asshole.  Her body quivered and shook as an orgasm ripped through her body and she screamed, feeling disbelief that being screwed in her backdoor could feel so amazing.  Exhausted from having two times in a row, Bri leaned against the tiled wall, feeling cum leak down her leg as Alice's cock slipped out.

"God I could use a nap after all that."  She said with a laugh before sliding down the wall and sitting on her bottom.  She sucked in air through her teeth and shifted so that her weight as on her side instead of her butt.  "Haha, still a little tender, I guess."  She remained in the pose for a while letting the hot water sluice down her body.  Cum continued to leak out of her bottom and mix with the water before spiraling down the drain.  When she'd recovered, Brigette stood and finished what she'd entered the bathroom for:  Cleaning her body.  Eventually she stopped out to dry her body off and walked towards her bedroom.  After all their fun, it was finally time to get serious and get cracking on their new case.

As Alice’s cock slipped out of Bri’s ass, he too leaned against the tiled wall and found himself slipping down it, sitting right next to her. He sighed and panted a little as they recovered from their orgasms together. Alice too felt tired and even a little sleepy but knew that they had a job to do. He sat there letting the water hit him as well, his cock growing soft, covered in his cum. After Bri got up and got done, he did the same.

After washing off, Alice dried himself and followed Bri to her room asking, “do you have any clothes that I could wear…? My clothes are… a little dirty at the moment…”

• Love 1

Brigette made halfway into her bedroom before she stopped and turned around with a joyful smile on her face.  Sometimes Alice made it too easy for her and Bri could hardly resist a chance to tease him.  She came close to Alice and lightly brushed his flaccid penis with her hand, "My, how insatiable you are.  Twice now you've used my body to quench your lust and still you want to do naughty things like wear your lover's clothing?"  Then she turned and walked away with a great laugh, showing that it was nothing more than a joke.

"Of course, you can.  I have suits, dresses, skirts and blouses, whatever you like.  Take your pick."  She moved to her dresser and opened the top drawer.  Bri pulled out a matching set of black-lace panties and black-lace bra and shot a sly grin Alice's way.  "Will you be wanting to borrow some of my underwear as well?"  And again, she laughed, showing that she was only teasing him and didn't think badly of him for it.  Then she turned her back to him as she dressed.  Bri found a white dress shirt which she tucked into a tight, black skirt and pantyhose.  Then she tied a red tie around her neck and donned her cloak.  Her sword and staff rested on the side of her bed, which she retrieved and buckled to her waist.  When she was ready, she turned and said, "Alright, are you ready to go save the world...again?"

Alice blushed brightly as Bri approached him and brushed her hand against his cock. He looked at Bri and then sighed as she turned back around and told him of course he could. He followed Bri to her room and watched as she told him where to find everything. He blushed as she asked about underwear and nodded softly and answered, “y-yeah um… j-just panties though…” Alice then began to look through Bri’s clothes.

After a while of deciding, he finally be used on some white and blue striped panties, a white blouse, a blue shirt and some black black thigh high socks. He then waved his hand and his cloak, staff and sword appeared. He always traveled with them just in case. He dawned his cloak and strapped his sword in it’s sheath along to his back. He then picked up his staff and smiled, “ready.”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

YhwBVS95_o.jpg

Aston Hargrave held very little patience for people unable to follow simple rules.  Like stop when the light turns red, a closed sign means something is closed, getting work on time, and responding promptly to an emergency call.  Impatiently he glanced at his watch.  Almost an hour had passed since he'd called Brigette and told her and Alice to get here right away.  A demon on the loose is not something that can be put off.

Finally, the doorknob rattled as Brigette strolled in with Alice in tow.  "Where have you two been?"  He inquired; his face as impassive as stone.  "'I need you here now' means that I need you here now.  Not whenever you damn well feel like it."  Elbows on the desk, hands steepled in front of his face, Aston stared expectantly at Bri with those piercing, slate-gray eyes of his.

"Alice was balls deep in my ass.  What did you want me to do?"  She said with a shrug, jumping into one of the three couches that formed a U in front of his desk.  Her feet went up and landed crossed on top of the coffee table.  She'd held very little love for his strict demeanor and went out of her way to vex him for it.  Aston raised an eyebrow and looked pointedly at Alice.  Normally it was difficult to tell if Bri was joking or being serious, but he had only known Bri to be attracted to men and found it hard to believe that she'd suddenly developed a taste for women, though stranger things have happened.

Edited by Teppo

Alice walked in nervously with Bri. He had now realized the time and that they were extremely late. Bro didn’t seem to care however. Alice was about to take his seat as Bri and Aston began to speak and immediately Bri found herself blushing extremely brightly at what Bri had said flat out exposing them, “w-what?!” He uttered and looked around at the two.

Alice then sighed and took his seat next to Bri on the couch. He sat respectfully and uttered, “We’re sorry sir… it won’t happen again…” he apologied to their boss with a bowed head.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Aston leaned back in his chair, bringing his steepled hands closer to his face in deep thought.  A part of him wished to scold the girls even more harshly, but the pressing nature of a denizen of the abyssal realms running free in his city was a concern that far exceeded his almost compulsive need to correct their errant behavior.  So instead, he folded his hands into his lap and began his briefing, "As of roughly two hours ago, someone opened a portal to the Umbral Realms and unleashed a particularly powerful demon into the city.  We don't know yet if this was a Binding gone wrong, or if the summoner intended to wreak havoc.", he paused briefly for effect and to push his glasses back up his nose.

"Quite frankly, I don't care.  I need the two of you to find this demon and send it back before it causes irrevocable damage.  Then investigate the nature of the summoning and determine if this was an isolated event or if we face the threat of a demonic cult."  There was a metallic clink as Aston pulled open one of his drawers and dropped a thick folder onto the desk, "This contains information on all the demons we know about so far, including their true names, abilities, and exorcising rituals.  Hopefully, the one the that's been released is in here.  If not, then this job will be decidedly much, much more difficult."

Brigette listened quietly and stood up as Aston finished before walking to the front of the desk.  A cocky grin split her face as she said, "Oh, well, is that all?  And I thought this was going to be a tough one."

Alice nodded along to what Aston told them and did his best to follow along with what he was saying. He then looked over at Bridgette as she got up and approached him, sighing to himself at her carefree nature.

Alice then got up and approached as well and reached over, taking the thick folder into his hands. Alice scanned through it for a little bit and sighed once again saying, “it could be any one of these… I’ll do my best to loon through and figure it out though.. we have to stop this demon before it can cause some serious damage…”  She said while looking to Bri to see if she was ready to head out with her.

• Love 1

Aston peered severely at both women in turn over his dark-rimmed spectacles, his face a stoic mask that revealed little about his thoughts.  "Make all the jokes you like, Bridgette."  He said dryly, "Just remember that the Council may forgive, but I never forget."  It was a thinly veiled barb, a reminder, a warning against actions that Bri had taken in the past.

She bristled visibly and then deflated.  "Alright, fine."  She sighed before turning on her heel and stomping towards the door.  Her hand had just closed around the handle when Aston spoke once more, "Start with Haddock.  I doubt even he would be stupid enough to get involved with demons, but maybe one of his "clients" knows something."  Haddock was a notoriously well-known Portal Mage.  He ran a shady business on the city's southern docks ferrying all kinds of supernatural creatures to realms unknown.  It was entirely possible that something could have passed through one of his warehouses.

Bri only nodded as she turned the knob and headed out the door.

Alice sighed as he watched Bri and Aston talk or more like bicker like they always did. He nodded at Aston as they were about to leave and uttered, “yes sir! We’re on it!” 

With that being said, Alice left the office and headed outside with Bri. He was reading through the files and uttered, “why are you always like this? Not listening to what the boss is saying  and always butting heads with him?” he asked and then sighed, “we have to go find Haddock. We should hurry before anything bad happened… I don’t want this demon doing any damage…” he uttered nervously.

• Love 1