--The Wonderful World of Wizardry and Wiles-- { Teppo & AirAllie14 }

Rain pattered steadily against the windows of Brigette's subterranean apartment.  It was just the right amount of dark and brooding to make it feel like a real wizard's lair.  Even if it was in stark contrast to the woman who lived there.  The apartment was small, but comfy.  After going down a small set of stairs and opening the front door, guests would step into the living room.  A thin, long countertop was all the separated the kitchen from the living room and seated next to the kitchen was a cozy corner and a table where Bri took her meals.  A hallway led to the rest of the rooms.  There were four in total: a bathroom, a laundry room, Bri's room and an extra room that Bridgette sometimes used as a guest room.

After surviving a long and grueling case, Brigette had finally been given a day off.  Dressed in a long T-shirt with one naked and very freckled shoulder jutting out and a pair of comfy socks, Bri sat curled up on her couch with a glass of raspberry wine.  The TV was alive with the sounds and sights of a popular horror movie.  The gore and violence didn't bother her much and she actually found it funny by how overdone everything was.  After giggling at a corny scene, Bri shifted her position and sat cross-legged.  Her new position pushed the bottom of her shirt up and opened up a view of her lacy, red underwear, but she didn't seem to notice.  After another minute she turned to her friend, Alice, and said, "I can't believe we finally get the day off after that Ogre Rampage case."

Edited by Teppo

Alice had decided to join Bridgette on her day off, well their day off. It was a well deserved on. He sat with her on her couch and watched tv with her, his best friend in the world. He too was dressed in a long T-shirt but wore some black shorts under. Looked over at his friend, he would notice her T-shirt hanging off of her sleeve along with the little peek of her panties that he got and quickly turned away, trying not to make it noticeable that he had noticed, despite his cheeks turning red. Bridgette wasn’t just his friend but, she was also his crush though, she could never bring himself to tell her, not with the secret he kept so quite.

“Oh yeah me too.  Honestly we desire it,” She uttered and sighed. “That case took a lot out of us. I’m glad that we can just recover for once…”

• Love 1

Bri took a sip of her wine, savoring the sweet and tart flavor of the raspberry before responding, "Yeah, it's been a rough week, that's for sure.  But one day isn't gonna be enough for me.  What I'd give to have two or three days off in a row.  Shit, I'd kill for a week off."  She finished with a laugh.  She stared at her friend's face intently, focusing perhaps a bit too deeply on the curve of her cheek and the puff of her lips.  What she really wanted, even more so than a week off, was to feel Alice's lips pressed against hers.

Bri turned back toward the TV, pushing away her confusing thoughts.  She'd never been into other women and didn't particularly feel attracted to them, but Alice was different.  Something about her made Bri's heart flutter and race.  When she knew Alice was coming over, she felt so giddy she could barely sit still.  And now that she was here, Bri hardly knew what to talk about.  The silence was suddenly broken by the growl of a starving tummy.  "That means it's food time."  Bri placed a hand over her stomach before setting her glass down on the coffee table.  "I can fix something real quick.  Would you like me to make you something too?  She said to Alice.

Alice continued to sit there and spend time with her friend. It really was nice she sighed and groaned as well saying, “yeah, I wish we had more time off too but, what can you do, there’s always some supernatural problem that needs taking care of so we have to be there to take care of it.” 

Alice then blinked and looked over at Bri as she heard her stomach growl, indicating that the girl was hungry. Alice placed a hand on her own stomach and looked over at Bri nodding, “Yeah, I think I could use something to eat too. Do you need any help?”

• Love 1

Bridgette shook her head as stood up and walked toward the kitchen.  "Nah, you go ahead and relax.  I got this."  She smiled and moved about the kitchen, gathering ingredients and tools.  The bottom of her shirt had gotten stuck on the top of her buttocks, giving Alice a great view of her big ass.  Bri's panties cut a neat upside-down triangle across her cheeks and into her crotch.  The fabric pressed into her tender flesh ever so slightly and her butt wiggled as she went about her task.

The cooking went as well as it could until Bri got stuck trying to open a jar of alfredo sauce.  She grunted as she used all her strength to twist the cap.  Eventually it came free with an audible pop and the force flung sauce everywhere.  A big glob smacked Bri in the center of the forehead before slowly dripping down her face.  Some got into her hair, but most of covered her shirt and hands.  "Well, that was fun."  She said cheerfully.  "Um, Alice, could you keep an eye on the food, please?  I think I'm going to go take a quick shower.  This doesn't feel pleasant."  She laughed as she moved down the hall toward the bathroom.

As she got up to go, Alice turned her head to watch Bri and immediately her eyes widened and he immediately began to blush brightly red as he looked at her ass held in her red underwear. It certainly was a sight to see. As she wiggled her ass, Alice couldn’t stop staring, he felt a slight growth in his panties that he desperately tried to keep down and stopped staring finally before she saw him.

Alive continued to watch the tv when, he heard the plop and ran over to the kitchen in concern. “Is everything alright?!” He uttered and gasped in complete shock seeing the Alfredo sauce all over Bri. Immediately he blushed once more and felt the same feeling between his legs as before as his mind raced with dirty thoughts, imagining that the sauce was another sticky white liquid. “y-yeah you can… count on me!” He uttered and tried desperately to hide his bright blush and growing erection in his shorts. As Bri left, he let out a sigh of relief and began to watch the food.

• Love 1

Leaving lunch in Alice's capable hands, Bri snatched a towel as she passed the closet and entered the bathroom.  Without sparing a look, she expertly turned the knob and the showerhead exploded with steamy, hot water while she undressed.  Her clothes were left as a crumpled pile on the floor as she climbed into the tub.  She released a deep sigh of content as hot water sluiced across her naked body.

After quickly soaping herself down and rinsing, Brigette climbed out of the tub and toweled off.  She wrapped her towel around herself and headed back towards the kitchen.  If Alice had been a boy, then Bri would've thought twice about walking around with just a towel on.  Then again, if Alice had been a boy, Bri would probably have definitely walked around with just a towel on.  She giggled in spite of herself and sighed.  How wonderful it would be if Alice were a man instead of a woman.  Bri shook her head and pulled herself together before finally walking back into the kitchen.  "Okie dokie, I'm all squeaky clean now.  How's the food looking?"  As she turned the corner, her towel caught on the edge of the counter and suddenly Bri's only form of clothing was inexplicably yanked from her form.

Alice took over the food. He stirred the pot  and sighed as he tried to get himself under control. Soon enough, he had managed to calm himself and get his erection down and let out a sigh of relief and waited for Bri’s return. 

Soon enough, Alice heard the door to the bathroom open and heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. That was strange, did Bri change clothes in the bathroom or something? He heard Bri’s voice and smiled, “sounds good, the food’s-“ he stopped mid sentence, turned to see Bri standing there in nothing but a towel. If that wasn’t bad enough, he watched in complete shock as the towel opened up to reveal Bri’s bare naked body. Alice’s eyes scanned her body and immediately his eyes widened and a big blush formed on his cheeks and he immediately felt his cock hardened once again in his panties. This moment caused him to lose focus. He backed up and hadn’t noticed some Alfredo sauce on the floor from Bri’s incident and ended up slipping on it and falling back, the open jar falling down on him and messing up his clothes. He could care less around that however and tried to turn around, trying to hid his blush, and his erection and tried not to stare even more at his friend.

• Love 1

Bri felt the towel slip away from her body, "Oh shit!"  She tried vainly to snatch the item back, but only succeeded in making her tender flesh wiggle in all the right places.  Her face turned bright red, having fantasized many times about showing Alice her body but feeling rightly mortified to have it actually happen.  What would she think?  Instinctively throwing a hand across her chest and throwing all focus into retrieving her modesty, Brigette squatted down to retrieve her towel and failing to notice her friend's dilemma until she heard the thump of a body hitting the floor.

Her face shot up, towel forgotten, and she rushed to Alice's aid, "Are you alright?"  She asked as she too stepped into a puddle of the forgotten alfredo sauce.  Bri wheeled her arms in an attempt to regain her balance, but still pitched forward and landed atop of her friend.  Her boobs were squished against Alice's chest and as she tried to push herself up, her hand touched something weird.  She looked down to where her hand had accidentally wound up in Alice's crotch and where she expected to touch mound, she held something long and hard.  Slowly realization dawned on her, and with it, every moment that Brigette and Alice had been alone together, and Alice had seen her immodestly dressed.  She was shocked and horrified.  But at the same time, all the confusion inside of Bri welled up and burst.  She felt her face heat up again, but this time it was with something other than shame.

Afraid that she would wake from her dream at any moment, knowing the timing was all wrong, but knowing just as well that she might not get another shot at this, Bri took and deep, calming breath and said, "Alice....have you been hiding from me the fact that you're actually a guy?"  Her voice took on sultry undertones and her hand stroked his length through his clothes.

Edited by Teppo

Alice groaned in pain from his hard fall but then his eyes widened as he saw Bri come falling as well onto him with her bare naked body. He let out another groan from the full weight of Bri’s body on him. Alice immediately notice Bri’s  boobs pressed up against his flat chest, making him blush extremely brightly. 

At the same time, Alice feels as Bri began to push herself up, but then his eyes widened in shock and horror. Alice looked down to see Bri’s hand pressed up against his crotch, there was no doubt about it, she could feel his hardened cock. He was so screwed. Alice immediately pushed away from Bri, his face bright red, the very visible bulge in his shorts.

“Bri I… y-yes… I have been… b-but I-I never meant to! I-I yes… I am a guy but… I don’t identify as a guy, I-I want to be a girl… that’s why I dress like this… I-I never imagined that we would become friends but we did and I was extremely grateful to have you but then… I didn’t know… how to tell you… I didn’t know how you would react… I-I’m sorry Bri… I really am…”

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Bri leaned back as Alice pulled away until her bum rested on the back of her legs.  Her confused emotions continued to sort themselves out, lining up into a single truth:  She loved him.  All she wanted was to rip his clothes off, straddle him and ride him until the sun went down.  That is, if he felt the same way as she did.  Her face was as deep a shade of red as Alice's and she avoided looking at him directly, as if unable to face him.  Afraid to see his response before she heard it.

Brigette offered herself to him.  In the way that her arms moved behind her back, giving him an unobstructed view of her freckled breasts.  In the way that her knees remained parted just enough that he could see her fiery bush and the treasure that lay just beneath it.  Her breathing slowed and deepened and her heart thunder furiously in her chest.  Love and lust swirled inside of her, threatening to overtake her mind.  But she would wait.  She would see if Alice would accept her first.  And she spoke, her voice losing its sensual tone and replaced by one of fear and hope, "I'm not mad, Alice.  A bit hurt because I thought we could share such secrets with one another.  And I know can't exactly know what you're going through, but I think I understand.  At least a little bit.  But..."  She took a deep breath, knowing that she was taking a risk.

"I....I think I might....love you."  Finally she looked him in the face and inched closer and closer until hers was mere inches away.  She reached up and took his face in her hands, forcing him to look her in the eye.  "I can't make you a woman, but if you'll let me, I can teach you a few of the pleasures of being a man."  One of her hands left his face and reached down between his legs, once more rubbing his hardening shaft through his clothes.

Alice continued to look away in embarrassment. He couldn’t bare to look at Bri. He just wanted to disappear right now. He stole some glimpses at her and blushed even more when she saw her bare breasts and red bush and the top of her flower, his cock growing even harder and harder. He couldn’t believe he was seeing it, but he couldn’t stare!

Things however became much more difficult as Bri closed the distance between them and held his face in her hands. Alice looked at her and then her eyes widened in complete shock at what she told him and his heart began to pound quickly in his chest. “y-you… love me…? Bri I… I love you too! I’ve loved you for a long time but I’ve always been to scared to tell you because of… you know…” 

Alice then felt as Bri’s hand pressed up against  this hardened cock once again and blushed more and looked at her, “I-I would love you… to teach me more…”

• Love 1

Relief flooded Bri's entire being.  Not only had Alice accepted her feelings, but he'd also returned them as well.  With Brigette's confusion gone and her love reciprocated, she could no longer hold back the passion building inside.  She giggled mischievously and bit her lower lip in a wicked smile.  Her voice had gone low and smoky again, "I promise you won't regret it."  She leaned forward and kissed his lips.  But before it could go for longer or deeper, Bri drew back and leaned down, raising her hips until her bubble butt was high in the air.

With swift and practiced movements, Bri released Alice's swollen cock from his clothing.  "Hello there, cutie."  She planted another kiss just on the tip before nuzzling her cheek against it.  Bri breathed deeply to take in his lewd scent.  It made her head swim and her loins ache.  But she had a job to do.  Before she could take her own pleasure, she needed to make Alice see that being a boy wasn't so bad.  She opened wide and took him into her mouth, slurping loudly as she sucked him off.  Her hand reach downed and cup one of his balls, massaging it gently.

Alice looked o we at Bri with a nod and then, his eyes widened in complete shock at what she did next. If his face wasn’t red enough, now it was even more as she leaned in to kiss him on the lips, his first ever kiss in gravy and it was glad that it was with her. He was just about to get into it when she suddenly pulled away, leaving him a bit saddened but she made up for it by what she did next. 

Alice looked down and watched as Bri pulled down her shorts and panties just enough to free his hardened cock from the confines of both. He blushed from her little kiss and nuzzle and then he watched as his member began to disappear down into her mouth, making him moan out immediately as she began to suck on his and massage his balls. 

“A-Ah! B-Bri… y-your mouth feels… s-so warm…. This feels really good…!”

• Love 1

Brigette's head bobbed up and down as she gradually took more and more of Alice's cock into her mouth.  Her tongue massaged the underside of the shaft, hitting the sweet spots around the glans.  He tasted salty and just a bit bitter whenever a small amount of pre-cum leaked out.  It all fueled Bri's own desire, making her hornier.  She sucked harder, trying with all her skill and technique to coax out his spunk.  When she didn't think she could wait much longer, Bri stopped messaging Alice's balls and reach between her own legs to touch herself.  Fingers rubbed against her lips before slipping into her moist pussy for a little stimulation.  She was eager to feel Alice's dick inside her.

Alice continued to moan out as he felt Bridgette’s warm wet mouth and tongue making his cock deeper and deeper down while licking his sweet spots. It felt incredible, he didn’t want her to stop. She felt himself leaking out precum and could tell that it wouldn’t take long for him to cum. He continued to watch Bri and began to blush bright when he saw her reach between her legs and begin to pleasure herself while pleasuring him. This scene only made him get even more turned on and harder inside of her mouth, now definitely it wouldn’t take long for him to cum.

• Love 1

Brigette continued like this for a while, sucking Alice off while turning her cunt into a sloppy mess.  She felt his cock twitch several times and knew he was getting closer.  Bri redoubled her efforts, determined to get a load of spunk into her mouth.  Her eyes turned up to stare into Alice's as her head bobbed faster and faster, making loud noises with each mouthful of dick.  Her face seemed to plead with him, begging him to blow his load.

Alice just continued to moan out more and more as Bri continued to suck on him and doubled her efforts. She could feel himself getting closer and closer and it wasn’t long now. He looked into Bri’s eyes and uttered, “B-Bri I… I can’t hold it much… longer… I-I’m cumming!!” He let out a loud moan and his cock twitched inner mouth and began to shoot out ropes and ropes of his warm sticky cum into her mouth.

• Love 1

Brigitte giggled as Alice shot loads of jizz down her throat.  The thought that she could make him cum as hard as he did made her giddy with barely contained joy.  It took her several shallows before she could get the bitter-tasting spunk down and she almost winced.  It was a bit more bitter than she expected, but she did her best not to let it show.  She didn't want Alice to take it the wrong way.  "Mmm, tasty." She said, "I hope you're not finished before the best part."

Bri moved to straddle Alice's hips, looking down into his eyes as she lowered her hips.  She let his cock kiss her sopping wet lips, just a taste of her sweet honeypot.  She was more than ready for him.  She ached for him and burned for him.  But Bri wasn't quite done teasing him.  She wanted him to show her how badly he wanted it.  She gently grinded her hips against him, letting the tip of his dick slip just passed her labia, get wet and then raising her hips so that he slipped out again.  While she did this, Bri leaned down and kissed Alice, more deeply than she had previously.  Her tongue darted between his lips and swam around his mouth, searching to intertwine with his.

Alice sat there, panting heavily as he let out all he had into Bri’s mouth and down her throat. He panted heavily as he watched her swallow it all down all of his cum and began to recover. He felt hi self growing soft bit that soon changed as he heard her words and watched what she did.

As Bri got over him and began to straddle him, his cock soon hardened once again as he felt her dripping wet lips pressing against him. He felt as she rubbed against him and felt her taking him only some of the way before pulling out. This made him bite his lower lip and made him go crazy for her. He wanted her to take him all the way in. He wanted to feel all of inside of her. He then looked up at her, staring into her eyes and blushed as she leaned in to kiss him once more. Alice kissed her back and his tongue soon met her own and they began to play, wrestle and intertwine with the other.

• Love 1

Brigette's feelings of anticipation had built into a raging inferno.  Her breath came out hot and heavy.  Her heart thundered so rapidly in her chest that she thought she might have a heart attack.  And her pussy ached so badly that she was fairly certain she'd cum the moment Alice's cock pierced her.  Bri was disappointed that her friend hadn't taken initiative and penetrated her already, but she didn't let that ruin this moment.  Instead, she brought her hips down suddenly in one fluid motion, engulfing Alice's penis entirely.

Bri let out a loud, shuddering moan.  She felt nothing but pure, blissful ecstasy as his swollen shaft pushed up inside her, stretching her vaginal walls slightly.  "Well."  She said, breathlessly, putting a pause on their kiss.  "That felt even better than I thought it would.  Here we go."  Bri's hips moved smoothly up and down.  Slowly, she allowed Alice's cock to leave her pussy and just as equally slow, she allowed it to re-enter.  She moaned steadily as she savored every sensation of her body being emptied of his fuck-stick and then re-filled.

Alice was feeling more or less the same as Bri. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest. He still couldn’t believe that they were doing this. As they continued to kiss, his eyes then widened as he felt Bri let go and let him penetrate her fully. Immediately he let out a loud moan as well as he felt her warm tight walls surrounding his cock. It felt incredible. His first time inside of a woman, it was truly incredible.

He blushed and looked at Bri as she paused their kiss and began to move up and down his cock. He moaned out as she went up and down, on and off of him. “B-Bri… this feels… amazing Bri… I knew it would feel good but… wow…” His hands made their way to her hips and he blushed and looked at her asking, “can you… go faster…?”

• Love 1

Brigette felt another giggle steal passed her lips.  That familiar feeling of pleasing Alice making her feel warm and fuzzy inside.  But even as she desired to please him, she didn't want to give into him too much for fear that he might take it for granted.  Plus, Bri was still mildly disappointed in him and thought he deserved just a little punishment.

With a wide grin on her face, Bri shook her head, denying Alice his request.  She slid down his dick one more time and stopped, letting him feel the being inside her but not being stimulated.  She squeezed him slightly with her vagina but was careful not to move too much.  Let him feel the promise of a tight pussy but not experience it.  Bri pressed her chest against him, letting the tips of her hardening nipples brush against his.  She leaned in once more, whispering into his ear, "How I adore teasing you."  She lightly bit the bottom of his earlobe.  Who knows, maybe her teasing would push him far enough that he'd take her by his own efforts instead of playing to her tune.  Oh, she could only hope.

Edited by Teppo

Alice felt as Bri slipped back down onto his cock and squeezed him a little. He felt as her big soft breasts pressed against his chest and her nipples pressed against his own. He heard her whisper and bit his lower lip. She may like to tease him, but he didn’t want teasing, he wanted to feel her. He wanted to have sex with her more than anything. The teasing was starting to get to him. She wanted to pound her. He wanted to feel himself thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace. He couldn’t take it anymore!

“Bri… I’m sorry…” he uttered and then gripped o to her hips and began to move her up his cock before slamming her back down onto to the base. That felt extremely good and he even let out a loud moan of pleasure. He then repeated the action and continued to repeat it soon finding a rhythm and began to move her on him faster and harder.

• Love 1

Brigette let out a squeal of delight as Alice's fingers sank into the flesh of her hips and he lifted her up before slamming her back down again.  Her fat ass wiggled as pleasure shot through her body.  She let out a loud moan as Alice did, their sound intertwining as well as their bodies.  Bri let him do the work for a while, enjoying the desire-filled strength he used to work her body.  But soon enough, she found her hips bouncing up and down in time with his thrusts.  As her feelings of sexual gratification and desire rose, a wet, slapping noise filled the room and the smell of sex invaded the air.  

Louder moans rose from Bri's mouth and her body shuddered as Alice's cock struck one of her sweetest spots over and over.  She shook and gyrated her hips to manipulate the swollen member into hitting the same spot again and again as she leaned back and moaned.  Free of their entrapment against Alice's chest, Bri's freckled tits bounced wildly as she sighed, "Right there, Alice!  Keep fucking me right there!"  The moment of her orgasm was rapidly approaching.