Greetings and Salutations!

Hello all, I'm happy to be here! You can call me Kai, I've been roleplaying for about 16 years give or take. I've decided to try a new site after my old one got a bit too dramatic. I'm straight with no interest in other males or anything with male genitalia when it comes to roleplaying but I'm always happy to make friends! I'm usually good for a paragraph or 2 per reply though I can go much longer when the spirit hits me. I like to customize my character to fit whatever my partner(s) desire for the most part pending a few details, and for the most part I'm a go with the flow kind of guy. I prefer private messages over public ones, it's part of why I'm trying to avoid giving out to many personal details right now, so on the topic of kinks and perversions, well you'll just have to message me and find out!

Archived