Forum Game, Yay! Do Some Dark, Nasty Stuff to the Person Above You!

• 3 months later...

Well i guess ill start things off!

A little light abuse is a good way to start... tying your hands up and partly suspending you, you can still tip toe to keep the pressure off your wrists~ of course ill keep this going for an hour or two to play with you~ licking, touching, and enjoying whatever i want about your body with this light bit of abuse ~<3

• 3 months later...

A little light abuse is always good to start I'd like provide a little bit of sensory play. I'd start off slowly, tie you down with a rope around both your wrist, lay down on the nice cold rough concrete binding you to a lone pipe, with your arms out stretched above your head. The silence in the room only broken by the sounds of my foots steps. A stream of hot wax running off the glass of a lit unscented candle between your breasts. The soft clack of candle one the ground the silence is deafening. Hot breath down along your slender stomach, before a cold ice runs up your stomach and around pert nipples. The feeling of my body pressing down on yours. A hard slap across your face then your breasts then a cold rough hand wrapping around your neck squeezing the breath out of you.

Edited by Dirtydan
Grammer
  • Like 1

I think he deserves some teasing denial: so tied down and surrounded by teasingly close naked bodies, caressed by hands that leave traces of agonisingly intense but unsated desire and need. Breasts touching to his lips then lifted away: warm wet softness that slides on his rock hardness but never quite sinks fully onto him and slips away leaving desperate unfulfilled need; bodies that sway and grateful in front of his eager eyes but move out of view.

And cameras that record his every writhing moan, his desperate straining, his unsated unbearable need.