Pleasure's All Mine

Howdy. Still working on my profile, but figured I'd drop by to say hi.

Word came down the grapevine that this was a great place to ERP and do it in a way that's still creatively engaging. I love the idea of meeting some likeminded folk here.

Roleplay Style:
I enjoy Private RP's more than group RP's. I find that it's easier to focus and find people with similar goals instead of trying to "herd cats" when it comes to large scale Roleplays. 
As for my roleplaying style, I'm pretty flexible, but I do like to set up some rules for myself so I'll post 'em here:

• I will communicate with you before we roleplay and establish boundaries, limits, and kinks.
  • I will brainstorm with you and work together to find a story that we both think is fun!
  • I will provide picture references if they are preferred to text descriptions.
  • I will happily take constructive criticism. Seriously I love that stuff, it makes me better and it makes the experience better.
  • I will call out anything that I am not comfortable with.
  • I will put our enjoyment above anything else. If it's not fun, what's the point?

Oh and I don't care what gender I play as. Honestly, I'm just as happy to play a male character as much as a female character. It really doesn't matter to me as long as the story's interesting!

Genre:
My favorite genre is fantasy, a world we can craft of our own that follows  it's own rules and features adventurers off to do god knows what, slay a demon king, kill an evil dragon, or just make some tavern wench's day a little more tedious.
As for the type of ERPs I'm interested in, check out my preference sheet!:

The tl;dr is I love the dark and the gritty. Whether it's a noncon story about a fallen adventurer, a cheating story where the love of your life gets stolen away, or your crush isn't the kind of man you thought he was. I'm here to make a sub's dream come true.  I will rarely do romantic roleplays, but under the condition that it's a long term story with dedicated worldbuilding and narrative focus.

Hope we get along!

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community! I haven't been as active with greeting new users as I used to be, but I'm a staff member so if you have any questions about how things work around here, feel free to contact me or any other staff member who you can identify with the purple names!

You actually sound like a lot of fun to roleplay with and I love the way you structured this introduction! We seem to share a lot of common interests in story and themes, so I might be tempted to pitch you some ideas for roleplay, myself~

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here and thank you for sharing!

1 minute ago, Aura said:

Welcome to the community! I haven't been as active with greeting new users as I used to be, but I'm a staff member so if you have any questions about how things work around here, feel free to contact me or any other staff member who you can identify with the purple names!

You actually sound like a lot of fun to roleplay with and I love the way you structured this introduction! We seem to share a lot of common interests in story and themes, so I might be tempted to pitch you some ideas for roleplay, myself~

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here and thank you for sharing!

Thanks for reaching out Aura.

I AM fun to roleplay with, thank you for noticing! (Just a joke, god I'm not that obnoxious I hope lol)

Took a quick peek at your preferences and I really like the emphasis on not glorifying the cruel actions that may be taken by the characters. While my main characters are often the initiators of very questionable scenarios, I always try to emphasize that these are not good people who are justified in what they are about to do.
I think we do share a lot of common interests and I'd love to brainstorm a few ideas to try out with you, so toss something my way if you wanna kick things off!

Archived