Big Bad Wolf has come to play

Greetings! I'm new to this website but not new to RP, been roleplaying for about 5-6 years give or take, and was recommended to join Ecchidream by a long-time RP partner. Anyway, I'm always open for a Roleplay, so if you want to start something up just send me a message, I will be mainly active in the evenings and nighttime.

I have a preference made here if you want to browse through them, but I'll add in some extra info, despite my name, I'm not limited to playing as a werewolf, I can play any other monster/demon, futa, and regular male characters, I don't normally play fandom's simply because I might not know the character or the lore, but if it's just for an appearance, 100% fine. I mainly play Dark theme rps, but open to others as well.

Preference sheet
(https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/big-bad-wolfs-presence-r2862/)

If you want to ask questions or just chat before discussing a roleplay, feel free to do so. If you wish to know about my Profile picture I'll send his full image, details about him can be discussed privately as not a thread to be chatting about the character.

spacer.png

Archived