Bladder Frostburn (AromaticPee & LonerGuy1)

"Andy, do you really wanna know what I am in terms of... species? Because, to be honest, I'd rather keep it a secret until the time is right. Now then, I made it so you'd stop squirming in a futile attempt to leave. Enjoy the background noise!" She skipped to the area where she and Andy had been before.

"Okay, Andy," she said, "I'm just gonna tinker some more with your bladder..." Roxie began to unfreeze Andy's penis. "...aaaand ... done. You'll now only release pee when scared s@@@less. Oh, one last thing." She "freed" Andy with such precision that his boxers were returned to him and then she made another "prison," this one designed to keep his joints locked in place. "...are you ready to see my true form, Andy?"

Roxie made crude socks out of Andy's other clothes. She put them on her feet, then began to give him a footjob. "Before I scare you, I wanna make sure your orifices aren't malfunctioning. So, I'm rubbing your d@@@ with my feet. Do you like that, bad boy? Do you? Hmm?"

Roxie morphed back into her human form, except for the little legs along her belly, which she used for support while kicking her human legs up and down in an innocent fashion. "I'm not gonna kill you, Andy..." she said in a sweet voice, "because I only wanted to see your pain clearly painted upon you." She let her belly legs crawl her to the point where his pee landed, then began to catch it all in her mouth before gargling it triumphantly.

Edited by AromaticPee

Roxie spat out the urine in her mouth and let the rest splash on her. "Yeah, I figured as much," she said. "I like torturing random and/or helpless humanoids like you, so the monster part is apt. The rest of my kind are simple predators, feasting on prey and burrowing through snow. ... Change of subject: will you promise to tell your friends my story so my name can live on after I pass? I mean, remorhazes are really scary looking, and you fear wet your poor underwear when seeing my true form up close. Um, if you can promise not to harm me, but rather remember me, I'll letcha go to your friends."

"Yeah f-fine... Just get me a change of clothes please... I-I don't want to freeze to death when I head back..." Andy just wanted to leave, not really sure if he would tell anyone about this experience and if he did he would leave the part where he wet himself out of the story. A cold air filled the cave, causing Andy's naked body to shiver like crazy.

Andy faints and soon wakes back up screaming. He is back at his base. He looks around confused, thinking the events from before were nothing more than a dream.

"Finally, you're awake," a man apart of his group said. "You gave us quite a scare."

"Huh? How did I..." Andy rubbed his head, noticing he was clean clothes now.

"Just rest, Roxie told us she found you passed out in the middle of nowhere. We told you you should have worn more layers..." A female said with a stern tone.

"Roxie! Is she gone... Please tell me she's not here."

Roxie squeezed her remorhaz neck through a random gap. "Hehehehehe. Hey, Andy. I'm sorry about earlier... thought I might say that to you, express my feelings. You know, I was never up to eating humans like other remorhazes are..."