Bladder Frostburn (AromaticPee & LonerGuy1)

"Rise and shine," Roxie sang. "I hope you're feeling... good." She was generally concerned for her new "prey..." if she could call him that. "Drat..." she murmured. "Time for plan B..." Suddenly, she took off her clothes, threw them at him, and waited for him to open his eyes.

Andy groaned as he opened his eyes. His head was throbbing. "W-Where am I... Huh?" He realized the clothes the were on his face weren't his own and he nervously pushed them away and blushed seeing the nude body of the female who was currently accompanying him in the room. He looked away to hide his blush. "W-Who are you and w-why are you naked?! A-Also h-how did I get here? I-I was searching for s-supplies before..."

"Wakey wakey! Sorry for getting nakey!" Roxie was clearly enjoying herself. "My name is Roxie. I'm a little-known heroine who saves people from snowstorms... like the one you were just in. You looked tired, so I brought you here." They were in a conveniently located underground chamber, which was flame-lit. She looked at Andy with her humanoid eyes, and then said, "Nice to meetcha, Andy."

"O-Oh um t-thanks for saving me Roxie... I-It's nice meeting you, b-but I-I should get going now. I-I have to find some supplies for my base since we're a bit low on a-a few things. S-Sorry if I caused you any inconvenience... Erm... C-Can you please put your clothes back on. Y-You did say there was a snowstorm r-right?"

"Yup! It's gone now, but it's still heckuva lot colder than last night... for some reason I totally don't know! Also, I don't think I'll be getting my clothes on anytime soon... I mean, they're so dirty and oh so musty! I knew the scent would wake you up! Hahahahahaha!"

"You know what, Andy? Forget it. Besides, who the heck risks their life trying to find food and such things in an environment they're not ready for?!" Roxie blushed and pushed Andy back into the chamber. She tied him up with a blindfold and a cloth over his mouth. "Stay right here, or you'll hurt yourself even more than what you feel now, Andy. I promise, we'll have a great feast when my business is done!"

"Ababababa! Shhh. Don't worry, I won't be long... try not to pee your pants, Andy." She broke off an icicle, then summoned a partly filled cauldron and manipulated the wall to hold the icicle. Then... she melted it a bit, just enough to have it drip down, but not so much that it would fall down altogether. "See you soon!"

• Like 1

She exited the cave, walking until she was sure Andy couldn't hear her. "Okay, Roxie. Time to let out the beast within!" Then, she grew little legs along her belly. Her human legs merged into a caterpillar body, and spikes grew along her back. A terrifying shriek filled the air as Roxie morphed into a remorhaz.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/8e/98/99/8e9899783eb0da289e9e4a7c39cb22ce.jpg

She, or rather, it developed a body more adapted to the wastes where she brought Andy. It sped across the landscape, spiking deer as it went. When the hunting was done, it returned to the cave, eager to see Andy scared by its form.

• Like 1

Roxie slowly morphed back into her human form and pushed the deer corpses off her back. "Andy, I'm back! I'm gonna remove the blindfold and gag now. When they come off, please speak calmly, okay?" She knew that he'd be concerned about the dripping noises.

"Oh? Well, I'm gonna hafta do something really quick first." Roxie exposed Andy's penis, then froze it solid! "There. You should be able to hold it for, oh, I dunno, a few more hours, twelve at the most." She then untied Andy.

"Sorry, Andy, but you said you needed to use the restroom, and there aren't any restrooms within, like, 2 miles from here." She moved in so he could hear her whisper, "Do you wanna know a secret, Andy?"

Edited by AromaticPee

"Okay," Roxie said, "screw it. I lied. Seeing you hold in your pee makes me happy. Aaand—gimme a minute—" she traced his poor, poor bladder—"boom. Now you have no choice but to deal with it for several hours until I say you can release it." She paralyzed him for a brief moment and took off his clothes. Then she re-tied him upside-down, binding his arms and legs to a suspiciously far-reaching stalactite... near an underground lake. Again, she redirected the water in such a way that little drops flowed down into the larger body of water. He woke up just as she was done.

[Stalactites are rock formations that hang from the roof of caverns.]

Edited by AromaticPee

Roxie rolled along the cave floor in a somewhat evil laughing fit upon hearing Andy crying for help. "OH MY GOSH, you're sooooo funny when in distress!" she yelled between cackles. "I can't even right now! Hang on! Wait a minute!" She tried as hard as she could to focus, then made it so he couldn't squirm. She slowly recovered from her fit.

Edited by AromaticPee