Multiple RP Ideas Looking For Detailed Partners~

Ginger-Jailbait-Gwen-s-RP-Advertisment-U

Hey there everyone!~  I thought about making One Big Update on the RPs I am looking for so from now on I will be Updating this one every time a new one gets
added or taken as you can see right now all 8 of these Ideas are up for the taking to play with me I am hoping that people take the time to really read through them

Dragon Ball Saiyan Sex Story

Spoiler

Dragon-Ball-Z-RP-Advertisment.png

In this one I will be playing as King Rashuba my own Original Character who goes around exploring a new Dragon Ball Universe where everything is not the same. 😄 

Ideas:

• Rashuba decides to spar with Fasha after a mission to get her blood boiling only for them to end up having sex behind her mate Tora's back~
  • Rashuba learns that Goku isn't giving enough sexual attention to Bulma due to his density and as such Rashuba steps up to the plate to help her relieve some stress.
  • Chronoa aka Supreme Kai of Time visits the Universe and gives Rashuba some pointers to what he should try and do next to spice things up~

Really the Ideas are endless especially if we are both big Dragon Ball Fans then I bet we can make this into one big juicy adventure for both of us!  😎

Naruto / Shippuden Sensei's Pervy Side

Spoiler

Naruto-RP-Advertisment.png

In this one I will also be playing another Original Character of mine Shinobu Yamanaka who was part of Orochimaru's Team with Anko and Kabuto though takes it
takes place either when Naruto and the Others are Children or Teenagers really all depends on what your are more comfortable with in a Sexual Manner. 😄 👍🏼

Ideas:

• [ Pre-Shippuden ] - Shinobu goes into The Forest Of Death to help the Genin who are in trouble such as Sakura being attacked by the Sound Ninja Team.
  • [ Shippuden ] - Akatsuki is roaming about with their leader Pain aka Nagato destroying everything only for Shinobu to save Temari and get a 'happy ending'
  • [ Pre-Shippuden / Shippuden ] Shinobu sees Kushina getting neglected by Minato due to him being Hokage so Shinobu decides to 'help' her behind his back~

Once more the Ideas for this can be endless especially with another Naruto Fan just don't be too much NaruHina since I don't want that in this Story, other than that
we can easily figure things out and again if you have questions for this Naruto Universe with the 4th still Alive and such feel free to ask me in EcchiText 😉 

Turning Red Mei's New Friend?

Spoiler

Turning-Red-RP-Advertisment.png

This one as you might have guessed is a Female x Futa type of RP as well as strictly Ageplay-related so if you are not into that then don't look at this one 🙂 

This one is straightforward to be honest I want to do a Cheating RP with Ming Lee Raping an Underage Girl behind her Husband's Back and Child's Back overall
this RP is really sexually dark with her verbally and sexually abusing Gwen in different ways with spitroast and cock-slapping being done to the little ginger~ 🤤
Ideas are something I am open to if you have some and if you just wanna brainstorm some with me before getting down to business then I am all for it~

Discord's New Service Robot Furries!?

Spoiler

Discord-AI-RP-Advertisment.png

This one as you might have guessed is a Female x Futa type of RP as well as strictly Ageplay-related so if you are not into that then don't look at this one 🙂

This one is actually based a bit upon two CGs as you can see above if you do wanna look them over then here you go~ 😘
My Lonely Never Ending Game of Hide and Seek
Stopman The Iron-Fist of Justice

What I want is for Discordia and Discordaia to be really Comedic Naive Pedo Rapist in this one but also posses otherworldly powers such as being Invisible,
Restricting Gwen's Body, Stopping Time possibly~ Like I do want Gwen to be really helpless whenever these two Comedic Futas decide to rape her in her life ❤️

Sci-Fi Exploration CYOA

Spoiler

Sci-Fi-RP-Advertisment.png

This is an Old RP I had going back in April with another person on here called @Reider he not long after that became a Father so he hasn't been able to continue
the RP with me so here I am looking for it once more, the overall idea is that Gwen is a Mechanic who gets forced to work for Jessica only to get raped by her and
a bunch of other Furries ( and Humans ) along the way, overall this is basically just one giant Space Exploration with Gwen getting raped at every turn possible 😋

If you wanna look over the Logs that me and Reider did for the RP since we did get somewhat into it then I can easily invite you to it so you can see how we did it~
If not then that is totally understandable it will make this harder on me but I do still think we can figure something out if you are passionate and hyped enough for this 😎

Furry Superiority!? A Strange New World

Spoiler

Furry-World-RP-Advertisment.png

This one as you can read is a Future Setting RP but not full on Sci-Fi the thing here is Gwen somehow ends up in the Future roughly 200 Years and as such things
are really different and bizarre from what she remembers, this is more so a Casual-Sex-World there are still heavy rules but they don't really apply when there are
Humans in them. So for instance you are not allowed to rape someone on the street though if it is a Human you have a free pass to do so with no regards~ ❤️ 

Ideas:

• Gwen is walking around the world only to get stopped by a Futa who wants to greet her by shoving her dick down Gwen's throat.
  • Gwen finding the toilet only to be used like one herself aka Internal Watersport Only though she gets used since the Woman can't get to the Seat.
  • Gwen being taken in by Rebecca Strong and used like a Sex Toy Pet who is nothing more than a Cocksleeve for her and her friends.

Gwen Covid Injection Nurse's Big Fat Cock!

Spoiler

Tokubetsu-Byoutou-RP-Advertisment.png

The Idea as you can probably tell is that everyone is in a panic about this new Pandemic and as such Gwen's Mom decides to have Gwen get the vaccine right away
however the Doctor Ryouko decides to give Gwen a different kind of Injection that of the Cock and its Sperm right into her pussy as she Blackmails Gwen into silence.

Now what happens to Gwen afterwards is totally up for Brainstorming she could be forced to stay at the Hospital with Ryouko giving some stupid but believable enough
reason for Gwen to stay there and for her to have her fucked up pedophile ways with the little underage ginger there.

'Family Bonding' Blitzo x Loona

Spoiler

Helluva-Boss-RP-Advertisment.png

This one is actually a full-on Male x Female no Cheating Consensual RP normally they are seriously few and far between but this one is an Idea I have had since the
Show aired on YouTube normally people ship Loona with big Furry Guy or Moxxie whereas I have always been more into Blitz x Loona in the 'Incest' way even though
they aren't really related... Anyway for this one I am actually not confident I can do Blitz justice but I will try, now I do want to Brainstorm this a ton before going into
it in its entirety with how we make Blitz and Loona get down and dirty with one another.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up