The Sanctity Of Corruption [Starcry & Pixel]

1eeddac00bd1b31785a07e1494e0ee0f.jpg

White and black.
Light and dark.
Hope and despair.
Good and evil.
Angels and demons.

Everything in this world seems simple when written down like that, however, sometimes not everything is what it seems. Sometimes there is hope within the darkness, when you least expect it.

Spoiler

large.__dusk_arknights_drawn_by_furioso__sample-df756e4d1fb6266cf03035fbd68c2b91.jpg.d706f40bd2ad5a00f2c9e1c2502bb41a.jpg

Looking at Tanit, as she is now, one would never have guessed that she was created with the loving union of succubus and a member of the prideful dragonborn. The hybrid was just seen as another disgusting demon that wasn't worthy of basic decency, and thus barely deserved the honour of living in an underground prison cell. From the moment she had been arrived she was only allowed in chains, was barely clothed, and rarely fed. Baths consisted of water being thrown on her - whether it was holy water depended on the Popes mood. After all, her very existence was a blight upon god themselves. She was an example of "sin" in physical form and what everyone would reincarnate into if they violated gods laws or did not seek salvation from their evil deeds. At least that is what the church believed and had told the ignorant masses and had also lead their knights to believe. Of course no one knew better. Thus there was a a big divide in the world. Demon kind vs Humanity. "Good" vs "Evil."

All Tanit could do was hope that one of their experiments finally killed her or that she would be summoned by the scroll she had be bound to against her will. The damn scroll that she had been forced into when she was barely an teen by her breed standards. She was beyond done with everything that had put her through. She just wished it would end already. But alas. All they had done was cause pain, suffering and an created a creature that not only hated all human kind - but also wanted revenge. One so strong that she would sacrifice anything to bring everyone down... 

Spoiler

large.sample_518d096ad425c17518739c0a2a3a8b9b.jpg.04f11d8e773e9f27582bddda992101b2.jpg

"Unngh...", He struggled as he shakily pushed himself up from the dirt below, his hazy vision showing nothing but blurs passing by, shadows and shapes in the distance accompanying the shrill screams that pierced the air since he arrived, that infernal stench of fire and carnage as the deep, throaty laughter of approaching orcs grew clearer. Looking at the large figure with a look of defiance, he reached around his back to the satchel he'd been carrying-

"UHN-!", He grunted, interrupted as the orc's foot collided in an upward strike with the underside of his chin, knocking him into the air and back a good several feet, only to fall back to Earth with a hard thud, winding him. He clutched his chest and a sharp inhale was drawn into his aching chest, pain throbbing in his skull from the concussive force of the attack. He spit out the warm, irony blood that leaked into his mouth from the kick, a small steam dribbling down his chin from the corner of his lips.

This was not how it would end. These infernal beasts spat from the wretched womb of hell itself would pay dearly, by his own holy hand, no less. Reaching behind him again as the heavy footsteps of the orcs closed in, he closed his eyes and his hand found the contents within the satchel; the scroll he'd been given for his pilgrimage, the road to becoming a true paladin...

"Rrnn...?", The lead orc grumbled, pausing to observe, but soon a look of urgency found it's way to his piggish face as his eyes shot open. "A contract scroll- the little bastard has a contract scroll!", He boomed, "Stop him before-..!".

The young warrior pushed the scroll forward, watching it roll out open in front of him and read the name of the seraph who forged the contract with the Order to offer their power to those who would become warriors in their name- 'Tanit', was the name. He cursed himself in his head, this was not the way he intended, he hadn't made it to the temple to complete the contract in the way of tradition- but if he was dead, there would be no contract to be made. 

"In this desperate hour, I call on you. I pray you loan me your power...", He said, tracing the side of his thumb across his lips, blood ran into it, "... Blood of the lamb, offered to the shepard. Thou art I, I art thou, with this offering of blood, by my righteous hand, the pact is sealed!". His bloodied hand swiped messily over the surface of the scroll, "Come forth, Tanit!". His palm struck down over the smeared blood... What he expected to be a ray of light emitting, instead, his eyes widened in shock at what he witnessed....

"The Holy City is every bit as beautiful as I expected!", A young man said, in awe at the ornate kingdom he'd entered on horseback, riding with his life-long friend and classmate, Richard.

"I've only seen it in art, myself.", Richard responded, his eyes also widened by the wonders surrounding them. 

(To be continued a bit later)

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Tanit gritted her teeth and refused to let out a soft moan of pleasure as a mid-aged paladin known as Fernando finally removed their latest experiments from her body. The half-breed could tell by how slowly and how he moved it within her that he was just messing with her because he could. Next to the pope, he was on her shit list. If she wasn't restrained she would rip him to shreds and give him a taste of whatever that device was on him and see how he liked it. 
 It was a piece of metal that had replicated an average human cock. It was glistening with her juices and was surprisingly still thrusting and shaking after all this time. Their hope was to drive the half-breed to madness and forced her to submit with the "tools" that they had created from a revolutionary thing known as magitech. Thankfully her high stamina had made sure it hadn't worked. Instead of madness it had just made her hungry and pissed off that they would violate her with an object instead of their digits or cocks.

"Asshole..." Tanit spat, as Fernando wiped her own juices all over her face.  

He smirked at her and then gave the tool to Greg, who proceeded to examine it before putting it in a bucket of holy water. Greg was a young priest who had been added to the roster recently and his over excitement during the so called "experiments" really annoyed her. Not enough for him to be on her shit list but enough to not want him to be one doing these damn experiments. The comments that followed didn't help matters either...

"It seems we can't use these on high level demons. Lower levels submit very quickly but this one refuses." Greg said as he jotted down notes on his pad. "Even after it has been two days!" He added, in a perhaps TOO enthusiastic tone. 

"You really are a suborn one." Fernando sneered, as he grabbed her chin to make her look him in the eyes. He raised an eyebrow as he saw that she wasn't showing any signs of defeat. She truly was an amazing monster and if it wasn't for the fact she was sealed within a contract and he was bound to an angel he would definitely have asked the pope to allow her to be his "comforter." Such a waste. "And despite everything you still have that amazing look of defiance." He grinned sadistically, as she continued to glare at him. 

"Truly a test from above!" Greg responded as he packed up everything. He wasn't aware of the history of the two and was too focused on the results to take full notice of what was actually going on.

"I shall send a sister by to reward you, despite your unruly behaviour towards me." Fernando said to Tanit before he ushered Greg out of the prison cell. He made sure to blow her a mocking kiss as he slammed the door shut. Leaving Tanit alone in the dark once more.

Spoiler

Greg:

27e8394eaa23e6e93e9ca69b76672d16.jpg

Fernando:

spacer.png

Instead of the glowing golden light he was told would happen, the paladin in training would have seen the contract go up in blue flames before turning into ashes. Those ashes then floated until they made the outline of a demon smirking. Before he knew it a beautiful but naked woman with dragon-like features appeared in front of him. A rather angry looking one... 

---

Tanit had been drifting in and out of consciousness when she suddenly felt a sharp pain shoot down her spine as she heard a distant voice calling for her. She fell to the ground with a heavy thud as her chains suddenly vanished and before she could try and figure out what was going on she was teleported to the world outside and right next to an young and injured human. Was this the work of the contract she was forced to sign all those years ago? Had someone finally called upon her? Was this human child her "master"? 

"Human...." She growled as she glared at him. She was about to say something else but she was interrupted by one of the orcs that the human had been fighting.

"Oh wow... look at that beauty."  He smirked. 

"I wouldn't mind making her my cock sleeve!" The other replied as they both eyed her and licked their lips lustfully.

"I wonder how many offspring she can bare for us before her womb prolapses?" 

Both of them roared with laugher. 

"I have heard your call human." Tanit told him, bluntly. "Be prepared for the consequences of this pact." With that she grabbed him and bolted up a nearby tree.

Once high enough she jumped to a few more trees before she found one big enough to support them both sitting together. She then put him down safely and sat him up against the trunk of the tree. The half-breed looked at him and raised a brow. He looked fairly young, battered to the point where she was unsure if he would survive much longer. She hated to admit it but he wasn't too bad in the looks department either. Her tail whipped and her ears flicked as she heard the orcs closing in on them. There wasn't time for pleasantries even if she was in the mood to be.

"This will hurt." That was the only warning she was going to give him before she started to complete part of the contract.

Tanit was in no shape to fight as she was. She wasn't gentle. She held him firmly before sinking her fangs into his jugular to feed a little. She then bit one of her wrists and mixed their blood together before giving him a rough kiss, forcing him to consume their fused juices. This would start the connection between them and he would already start feeling the benefits with the rapid healing of any wounds he had acquired during his battle. Once done the half-breed decided to hold them off herself until her "master" was ready to join them in battle. Tanit jumped back down and landed softly on her feet, just in time for the orcs to catch up to them. 

"So you have finally decided to become our broodmare?" One of them asked as he rubbed his crotch.

"Not quite." A sadistic smirk grew on her features as she cracked her neck. "I have decided to test out my strength on you both"

With that Tanit ran towards them and began to fight them. As she fought she could feel a small burning sensation on the lower part of her belly. It was a special marking that usually appeared when her body needed sexual energy... and only now, after a month, had it decided to start glowing again. In the middle of a fucking battle no less! This had to be down to that darn contract. Was it supposed to be completed right this moment? Instead of giving into the lust and begging the orcs for their dicks it just made her angry and want to finish the fight quickly, which wasn't going to be easy alone...