~~~Embrace of the Goddess~~~ ( Teppo & AirAllie14 )

Far across the rolling plains of Stribari, tucked deep away inside the dark places of the Vonrial Wood and cresting the great hills stood the ancient cathedral of the Goddes Valdana, home to the disciples of her faith.  The heavy footfalls of Hendrick Godblessed boomed across the darkened halls.  Silver rays of light streamed in from the windows as he made his way through the temple.  Without even so much as a knock, he stopped in front of a door and pushed his way inside.  The sounds of his steps grew muffled against the carpeted floor of the High Priestess' private chamber.  Smells of roasted meat, fresh baked bread, steamed vegetables and sweetberry wine wafted from a modest table set in the center of the room.  A veritable feast laid before him, but Hendrick's eyes were drawn to the striking woman sitting on the other side.

Winova Sirensong bore a figure that many would consider to be the envy of women everywhere.  As one of the highest-ranking priestesses of Valdana, it was little wonder why.  Boasting a curvaceous hourglass form with a full massive chest, wide hips, plush bum, face like a doll, and long glossy raven locks, the woman practically breathed sensuality.  Her habit left little to the imagination with a shortened hem that flowed just to her knees and slits along the side that traveled up to her armpits with only a fine twine to keep the two halves together and doing nothing to hide the strip of unblemished skin that traveled up her thighs, hips, and sides.  When she crossed her legs, as she often did, guests were treated to a full view of her leg, from calf to thigh to hip.  And Hendrick suspect that she wore no underthings, a detail that easily distracted weaker men.

"Evening, Keeper Hendrick.  It pleases me greatly that you could join me tonight."  She drawled, her voice low and smoky and contained a hint of lewd promises.

Hendrick snapped his fist to his chest in a crisp salute and bent at the waist with a brisk bow.  "It is always my pleasure to serve you, High Priestess.  And while I mean no disrespect, it is not my intent to dine with you this evening."

Winova raised an eyebrow at that, but otherwise said nothing.  "I only wished to report that the vessel is ready.  On the morrow, I will take the girl with me and prepare her for the arrival of our Goddess under the guise of taking care of threats to the Holy Order.  When I'm finished with her, she'll be almost as slutty as you."  Hendrick allowed himself the faintest hint of a smile.

"Ah, perfect."  She laughed.  In the temple of Valdana, being a slut was considered the highest honor one could achieve.  And she had no doubt that Hendrick could do it.  She'd not named him "Keeper" for nothing.  The man had prepared many Godling vessels to receive the blessings of the divine over the years.  "Then go and prepare, my Keeper.  Tomorrow begins a new age."  She said and he left without another word, to sleep and prepare for the next day.

As mining rose, Alia began to awaken from sleep. She sat up in her bed and wiped her sleepy eyes and let out a yawn and a stretch. She had been told last night Hendrick that he had planned on taking her out of the temple and to the nearby town as preparation for the coming of their Goddess as he had told her.

Alia was extremely excited to meet their Godess. It would be the crowning achievement of her time here at the temple. She had been sent her so long ago by her parents where she was thought magic and to become a priestess in worship of their Goddess. 

Everything was not as Alia thought however. She knew nothing of the Goddess she worshiped. She didn’t know of her true nature, everything had always told her a different story, keeping the truth from her.

Alia got up and headed to the bathroom of her room where she stripped out of her night clothes and washed herself. After the shower, the elf looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Headed back to her room, Alia dripped of water and began to dry her slim naked body that looked like the body of an eighteen year old human despite her actually being 90 years old. Her looked at her bed where she had already laid out her habit and undergarments.

• Love 1

Hendrick had begun his morning early, rising with the first light of the day.  After donning his armor and strapping his sword to his waist, he headed into the market to begin purchasing supplies.  First, he stopped by the stables to purchase a couple of sturdy loadbirds and wagons to carry their provisions and kits.  Then he moved on to the central hub of trade and bought salted meat, bread, grain, waterskins and the requisite herbs to brew a special tea that Alia would be needing when her "training" began.  Finally, he stopped at the blacksmith's and armorer's shops, picking up materials and tools needed to make basic maintenance on their gear and weapons.

By the time Hendrick returned to the main cathedral, the noon sun had risen high in the sky.  The Keeper decided that it was time to check on Alia and see that she was ready for their trip.  The clang of armor plates announced his arrival as he strode down the hall, stopping in front of a plain-looking door.  Without bothering to knock, he pushed the door open and was treated to the sight of the elf's bare bottom, her earthen locks plastered to the curve of her back and dripping generous amounts of water onto the chamber floor.  But Hendrick did not take his eyes from her or turn away in embarrassment.  But neither was his gaze full of lustful hunger, never did they linger on her body in a way that was lewd.  If anything, his look was one of appraisal.  The way a jeweler might look at a fine gem, or a trainer might look at a fit specimen.  It was nothing unusual, and something that Alia might have already grown used to, considering the amount of time that they'd already spent together.

"It's time, girl.  Hurry up and dress, we have much to do today."  His voice was gruff and held an air of authority.  Only then did he turn away and close the door behind him, standing just outside to await the elven girl.

Alia heard the clanging of armor as well as loud stomps and before she knew it, her door has flown open, revealing her pale naked body to Hendrick. Alia immediately found herself blushing bright as she looked at the older man looking at her. She had spent a long time with Hendrick and in that time he had seen her naked body on numerous occasions but it was still embarrassing all the same. She listened to his words and sighed saying, “Y-yes… right on it…” 

Alia then watched as she left and clothes her door, sighing to herself. She then finished drying her skin and looked over at her clothing and began to put on her undergarments as well as her habit, long socks and her simple shoes. She combed her hair as well and was all ready to go. She looked at herself in the mirror. She had always wondered about how everyone else’s habits seemed more revealing compared to her own witch was more covering but never came to a conclusion why this was the case.

She then looked over and grabbed her staff and soon left her room and went to go meet Hendrick who was waiting for her.

“I’m all ready. Shall we get going?” she asked and petted the loadbirds. She had always been found of animals ever since she was born, having been blessed with the ability to communicate with them.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Hendrick waited for only several short minutes before the door opened again and a fully-dressed Alia exited with staff in hand.  He took a look at her modest habit and felt a small pang of regret.  Lying to someone wasn't something that Hendrick took pride in, but he had a duty to fulfill, an oath to keep.  Alia took to lead as they walked towards the courtyard where their cargo awaited them.

The old paladin stopped just inside the courtyard, watching Alia interact with the loadbird for a short while.  It had always amazed him just how well she could communicate with animals.  It was almost like she had a magical connection with them.  Hendrick chuckled.  When he thought about it, it almost made sense, considering her heritage.  His eyes flicked briefly to her long, pointed ears.  To his reasoning, it was a good that she had that connection with them.  It would make part of her training more bearable.

"Only if you're sure you have everything.  We won't be back for awhile."  He responded to her question before stepping up onto the wagon and settling into the seat.  Hendrick patted the spot next to him, indicating that she should get on as well, as long as she wasn't forgetting everything.  "Keep your ears open and your eyes sharp.  This might be the Holy Temple of our Goddess, a place where bandits wouldn't dare set foot, but there are still plenty of wild animals about.  Ones that even your charm might not work on."

Alia nodded at Hendrick as she made her way down to the stables with him with her luggage in tow. She allowed him to handle the bags and load them into the loadbirds saying, “Yeah, I’m all ready. I think I packed enough,” She told him and hopped up into the wagon with him and took her seat.

She looked at him and nodded as he spoke and said, “I will. This is my first time actually leaving the palace so I assure you my eyes will be open and looking at everything.” She was excited about their journey and soon enough she felt as they began to move. Alia took one last look back at the temple and then focused on the path ahead.

As they rode through the forest, she smiled seeing various animals roaming about from squirrels to birds and made sure to wave and at just about every animal she saw. She loved the forest, having grown up in it and she loved the animals as well.

The dirt path they were on was calm for the most part. She did as she was told and kept a look out for anything that may pose a treat but she was confident that if they came around an animal she would be able to handle it. Suddenly, she felt body jerk slightly and felt as the wagon stopped moving. She blinked and looked at Hendrick uttering, “what happened?” Upon closer inspection it would appear that the wheel of their wagon had gotten stuck in the dirt and was tangled with twigs and vines, “oh no… this is awful… can you fix it Hendrick?” she asked how off of the cart with him and looking at the wheel.

• Love 1

Hendrick hopped down from the wagon with an earthy thud, his armor clanking as he landed.  He chuckled at her inquiry, "An interesting thing to ask me.  With your nature magic, I would think your powers would be more suited to fixing this then mine."  But he bent down to inspect the entangled wheel anyways.  "Shouldn't be too difficult."  He pulled out a large knife and started to saw away at the vines when a growl issued from the dark wood behind him.  Then another on his left.  Then one on his right.  And then another.  And another.  And another until they were surrounded by a ring of snarling, glowing, yellow eyes.

From within the darkness, a large, gray, lupine form jumped at Hendrick's back.  With the reflexes of a trained fighter, he turned and smashed the back of his fist into the wolf's snout, sending it sprawling away.  His sword exited its scabbard with a steely rasp and batted another away with the flat of his blade.  But before he could deal a killing blow, another would approach, snapping at his heels and putting him on the defensive.  Hendrick fought fiercely, keeping the wolves away from him and Alia, but unable to landing a felling blow.  As they faced off, the wolves waiting for a mistake on Hendrick's part and Hendrick waiting for them to slip up, Hendrick tilted his head back and laughed heartily.

"This might actually be your fault for once."  He grinned at the elf slightly, letting her know that he was only half-serious.  "It might sound a little strange to suggest, but I think you should probably get naked."  He blinked and laughed again, realizing how strange that sounded.  "Without getting into too much detail, basically, since you've come of age, your body is exuding the Goddess' power.  That magic has essentially woven its way into these animal's bodies and inflamed their baser instincts.  Right now, their instincts are telling them that it's time to mate and that you're their bitch.  Look there."

He pointed at one of the lupines where its meaty, red, swollen cock hung, half-erect and dripping white fluid.  Hendrick point at another that was experiencing the same thing and then another.

"My apologies if this sounds obscene, Alia, but maybe if you were to drain their balls, we could end this situation without any bloodshed.  But, of course, I might be able to cut through them just the same.  It's your call."

Alia stared in shock and gasped as she saw the lupines emerge and begin surrounding and attacking Hendrick. Alice shivered in fur as she watched his defend them off. Something seemed different about them to her. These wolves didn’t seems normal like they wanted to eat them but, they appeared to be after something else. They only attacked Hendrick as well which also seemed strange to her. “Wait stop!” she yelled trying to get the wolves attentions so that she could calm them down with her abilities but it didn’t seem to work and they ignored her. 

Alia frowned and began to panic with fear. She didn’t want these wolves to hurt Hendrick but she also didn’t want Hendrick to hurt them either. It was then that Hendrick turned to her and began to speak. “W-what?! Get naked?! Me?! D-did you saw the Goddess’ power? My body is exuding it?” All of this new information was a lot for Alia to handle. She put a hand on her head to try and steady herself as she processed everything. Her eyes gazed forward at the pink half erected cock of the lupines. She watched the liquid dripping down onto the dirt. She bit her lower lip. She hated Hendrick for making her make this decision. He knew that she wouldn’t want him to hurt the animals.

She then began to strip down quickly. Taking off her habit and undergarments and shoes and tossing them into the wagon. She was now fully bare naked. She felt the small breeze of the wind blow against her pale skin and she felt the dirt of the path against her feet. She took a deep breath and then began to approach the lupines with her arms out saying, “Enough! Stop this now! I am who you want…” She then looked back at Hendrick and asked, “w-what do I do…?” Of course being an innocent little virgin, Alia didn’t have a first clue about how to serve cocks let alone did she know about sex.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Hendrick silently apologized to Alia for manipulating her into this situation, but his sense of duty told him that even if things had been different, he'd have done it again.  "Right, well, as I don't have much knowledge in the art of seduction,"  His hearty laugh belted out among the trees, "I'm not really sure how much help I can be."  The old paladin had devoted himself to be Valdana's shield and sword.  As much as it was a form of blasphemy, he actually didn't have much experience in the way of sex himself, having devoted all his time to sword-craft and military tactics.  He'd had a fling or two over the years, but not enough to know how to seduce.

A thought occured to him suddenly.  One he promptly shared with Alia, "I do have some experience with helping breeders breed puppies.  And wolves are a bit like dogs..."  He shrugged, as it if to say, what could it hurt?  "For dogs, usually their instincts take over.  But to do that, they need to know that the bitch is in heat.  In other words.....you need to be aroused."  The only problem with that suggestion is that with Alia being a virgin, he wasn't sure if she even knew what aroused her.  But she was still a young elf.  Still curious.  Maybe she'd played with herself before and had at least a budding idea of what she liked.

“A-Aroused?!” Alia uttered. Hendricks words didn’t help at all she had no idea what he was talking about. She didn’t know what to do. She began to panic, hands of her head as she tried to think of something, her brain rapidly thinking when suddenly, she felt something inside of her. She felt a growing heat beginning to spread through her body. The heat was most present between her legs and she could feel herself becoming wet as juices began to slowly leak out of her and some down her leg. She had felt this feeling before.

Ever since she became of age, Alice would feel this growing heat affect her body everyday. She would be in her room when it would strike her. The feeling felt unbearable. She would finger her hand going between her legs and beginning to touch herself and rub her clit, at times she wound even finger herself inserting fingers into herself. She moaned out and the feeling felt incredible. The girl had in fact started touching herself, she never told anyone however, thinking that what she was doing was sinful. Was this growing feeling of heat inside of her body perhaps another aspect of the Goddess’ powers exuding themself? This she did not know, but it in fact was.

Alia looked at the lupines before and her and began to get down until she was sitting on the dirty dirt floor. He felt uncomfortable but she had to bare with it. “p-please don’t look…” she asked Hendrick and then turned her attention back to the lupines.

Alia took a deep breath and then moved her right hand down between her legs to where her wet lower lips were located. Using her finger, she spread her flaps over and gave the creatures a good few. “Do you like this….?” She would ask before she began to rub her hardened clit with her finger, making her let out some moans. She hoped that this would help. It had to, it just had to!

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Hendrick kept his gaze firmly locked ahead of him, scanning his foes in a wide arc.  She had little reason to worry about Hendrick looking at her while she exposed herself in such a lewd way.  There was still a chance that none of this would work, and these wolves were too feral to be seduced.  He needed to be ready and focused, in case that event came to pass.

The snarls and growls began to quiet, and the front row of lupines sniffed the air.  One strode over, its nose guiding it passed Hendrick and to where the nude Alia waited.  Its steps were tentative, ready to bolt away at the slightest provocation.  But eventually, it found its way over to the elf and its nose prodded its way into her groin, sniffing heavily.  Its tongue passed over her rosy folds in a searching, probing manner.  It dipped into her cunt, lapping up her elven honey.  The licking grew more frequent, frantic and it pushed its tongue even deeper inside Alia, its tail wagging vigorously.  After a minute, the wolf withdrew, turned and howled at its pack-mates.  

Soon the elven girl was surrounded by a ring of lupine, sitting and gazing at her naked body while nursing huge, swollen cocks.  Pre-cum continued to drip out of their tips, following down the shaft like a white river.  Hendrick ventured a look over his shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief.  "Seems like it's working, girl.  The sooner you get them to spill their seed, the sooner we can leave.  I'll be nearby if things go south."  He tightened his grip on his sword and resumed his sentry.

Alia tensed up a little with fear and watched as what she assumed was the leader of the pack of lupines began to approach her and found his way between her legs. She watched it as it began to sniff and then soon she felt as something warm began to lick and push itself into her. Alia blushed and moaned out from the feeling, looking down she could see the lupin licking at her wet fold and lapping up her juices and inserting his tongue into her.

She endured for some moments u til finally the lupin pulled itself away and began to howl. Within seconds, Alia’s eyes widened as she looked around to see the others now circling her. She felt even more fearful now and was practically shivering in fear but, she got herself into this mess and it was up to her to figure out her way out. She heard Hendrick’s words and sighed, she truly was on her own.

She looked to the two lupines in front of her and the closest to her and looked at their swollen, pre cum covered cocks. She had no idea what she was doing but hoped that what she was about to do would work. Firstly, Alia extended her hands slowly to them as a way to show that she was not a threat. She would move her hands to their heads, petting their soft and furry heads. She rubbed their heads to their necks and down their bodies until her hands were at their cocks. 

Alia took one last deep breath and uttered, “here goes nothing…” Alia’s hands began to wrap around the shafts of the two lupines. She could feel their hardened slimy texture between her fingers and palms and she could feel as more slimy and sticky precum began to now leak onto her hands. She then slowly began to move her hands up and down, gently stroking their cocks.

“D-Does that feel good…?”

• Love 1

The first of the wolven snarled as Alia's hand extended towards him, but he didn't snap at her, a warning sound instead of a proclamation of attack.  A tingle of good-feeling radiated through the lupines bodies as the elven girl patted their heads and ran her fingers through their coats.  Then she was moving lower and lower until her hands wrapped around their throbbing and burning members.  Backup as they were, as good as the girl's hands around their aching cocks felt, the wolves couldn't contain themselves and with a low howl, both released their streams of cum, shooting them at and over Alia before getting up and bounding away.  The tide broke and the pack of lupines began clamoring for attention, two more replaced the two that had left, and another rushed up behind the elven girl, licking wildly at her butt.  His tongue worked his way underneath her, lapping against her pussy and anus, urging her to rise up on her hands and knees.

Alia did her best to stroke the cocks of the wolves before her. She could tell just but their pleased faces drooling and the wagging of their tails that they were feeling good. Alia was then shocked when all of a suddenly she felt the slippery hot members twitch in her hands and watched as their seed began to shoot out at her body as well as over it. She let go of their cocks and watched as they went away. She then began to inspect herself. Various parts of her body dripped with sticky white lupin seed. “Oh dear… I’m all messy now… I will definitely need a bath after this…” she sighed sadly and was about to get up when the wolves were replaced by two others who seemed eager for the same treatment as their brethren. 

Alia blinked and extended her hands to their cocks, beginning to stroke them. While doing this however, she would jump as she suddenly felt the wolf behind her, licking away at her anus and pussy. Immediately she would begin to moan out from the pleasure of having her holes stimulated, “A-Ah! W-what are you d-doing…?! S-stop that!” she moaned out, not realizing that she at risen onto her hands and knees. Her hands had also released the cocks of the wolves before her, their cocks which now stood inches in front  of her face.

• Love 1

The wolven surrounding Alia began to yip excitedly, the sight of the naked elven girl covered in their brethren's semen had further inflamed their instincts.  Sticky fluid had splattered across her face, dripping from the bridge of her nose and cheeks.  More fluid had landed on her chest, painting strips of white across her boobs.  From one nipple hung a rope of lupine seed, growing longer every second.

Alia's moans encouraged the wolf behind her, and he grew more aggressive, licking at her holes faster and with more urgency.  It howled in triumph as the elf lifted her ass and crouched on her hands and knees.  Without warning or preamble, the beast mounted her, placing its front paws onto the large of her back and bearing down with its full weight.  Its hips smacked up against the back of her thighs, its hard member against the front of her mound, leaking pre-cum all over the grassy ground.

The remaining wolven settled, becoming orderly as the waited for their brethren to take its turn at breeding their new female.  The lupine behind Alia continued to grind his cock against her slit, pushing on her back in order to get her to lay her torso into the ground and forcer her butt even higher into the air.

Alia blinked as she felt more of the sticky white lupin semen shoot out more onto her face and chest. She felt as I’ve rolled down her cheeks and her nose and felt as it dripped down her chin to the floor below. She could also feel the sticky substance coating her chest as well. She felt it rolling down her breasts and her stomach and felt it on her nipple.

When Alia got onto her hands and knees, she was shocked to feel the full weight of the lupin behind her suddenly come up on top of her. She felt it’s paws pressing against her back, she could feel it’s sharp nails poking against her pale skin, threatening to cut her. She could also feel the wolf’s furry hips press against her small plump bit and pale thighs. Along with all of this, Alia could also feel the wolf’s slimy, long, hard member rubbing against her wet mound which was covered in lupin saliva. 

Alia could feel the wolf’s hips moving back and forth in turn cause it his cock to rub against her pussy. This made Alia moan out even more from the pleasure. Soon enough as well the wolf’s weight began too much for her and her entire upper body collapsed into the glass with only her butt being high in the air now.

“A-Ah! W-what are you… doing…?g-get off… if me…” Alia continued to moan and tried to struggle or push the wolf off of her but it’s weight was just too much for her and with the added aspect of the wolves being fueled with lust and desire, she doubted that the wolf over her would stop what it was doing.

• Love 1

The wolven continued to press down on Alia's back, growling in contentment as the elven girl's torso collapsed into the ground, ceding to the beast's unspoken commands.  It lowered its head until it hovered just above the girl's, the rest of its body pressing down and wrapping around Alia, muscles rippling just beneath the surface.  The feeling of domination over a female fueled its instincts, causing it's already swollen cock to twitch and swell even more.

The lupine couldn't understand human words and so it paid them little mind.  And even if it could, it would not be swayed from its course.  What it sought was the natural order.  It could no more contain its nature than the sky could hold back the rain.  Hips continued to buck, and its cock continued to grind and rub at Alia's slit until it could stand it no more.  It pulled its hips away to line up its cock and then rammed it mercilessly into the elf's pussy.  

A quiet howl escaped its snout, the equivalent of a contented sigh in a human, and began to rock its hips back and forth at a brisk pace.  Furred hips smacked against Alia's buttocks, sending a ringing, clapping sound through the quiet forest.  The force and weight of its large frame slammed into her backside, sending ripples through her flesh and swaying her breasts with a steady motion.

Alia laid there in the glass with her butt sticking up into the air as she continued to feel the lupin over her, continuing to rub his hardened slippery cock against her virgin lips. She hoped that he would just end this already, she had limited knowledge of sex so she had no idea what came next.

As the wolf thrusted his cock into her, Alia’s eyes immediately widened and she immediately let out a loud scream that filled the entire forest from the sharp immense pain that shot through her body. Birds flew from trees at the disturbance of her voice and animals ran away as well. She knew that even Hendrick would be able to hear it. In one swift, rough movement, the wolf had stretched her out and taken her deep and had single handily broken the last of her innocence, that being her hymen.

Alia stood there, feelings tears in her eyes from the pain. Her hands were clutched, filled with handfuls of grass and dirt. She could feel something trailing down her thighs, that being a small amount of blood from her broken hymen. Alia panted heavily. She needed time to recover, time to adjust but she did not get that. Instead the lupin almost immediately began to move his hips back and forth, send thrust after thrust into her. 

Alia began to moan out louder that she had been for the last few moments. She wanted this to stop, she wanted it yo end. “S-Stop! A-Ahhhh! Please…! Please stop!” she begged the feral creature as hard as she could. She still felt intense pain but it actually began to feel it going away.

While the breaking of her hymen was incredibly painful, it had also made Alia feel as if, something had changed within her, like a door was opened. It was a small feeling, but for some reason she swore that she could see a beautiful woman, dressed stunningly, looking like a goddess, looking at her and smiling.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Hendrick hardened his heart against the elven girl's screams, knowing that it must hurt but knowing that it must be done.  He consoled himself that she would start to enjoy it soon, driving away his guilt.  Instead of turning to watch, Hendrick remained looking ahead, sword tip pushed into the dirt, hands resting atop of the pommel, continuing his vigil.

Meanwhile, the wolven continue to rut atop Alia, its simple nature giving no heed to her cries of pain or pleading.  For this beast, it was about impregnating the female, not worrying about her comfort or pleasure.  It pressed its hips hard against hers, as if it would help the lupine bury his cock even deeper into her pussy, even as his fat prick hammered rapidly into her with short strokes.  The animal shifted, thrusting more at an upwards angle, striking the back of her walls and scraping along her canal.

At the wolf's base, a lump had formed, growing steadily bigger in size.  Its knot slapped against Alia's puffy lips with every thrust, threatening to eventually slip into her body.  Its head remained low, near the elven girl's ear, snarls and growls emitting from its throat, reminding her of its dominance over her body.  Yips and whines sounded from their audience, more lupines with cocks swollen to bursting with wolven cum, impatiently waiting for their turn.  A couple even scooted slightly closer, burning red members dripping white fluid only inches from Alia's face.

Alia’s moans continued to escape from her mouth, echoing through the forest as she was used by the lupin behind her. She felt every thrust and felt the cock deep inside of her, rubbing and scrapping against her walls. She looked up, trying to spot the woman she had seen before but, she was gone, seeming to vanish. Alia questioned if she even saw anyone at all or if it was just a hallucination of the intense pain she was experiencing.

Alia felt something however, a change. The pain was no longer there instead, it was replaced with pleasure. She couldn’t believe it but the thrusts of the wolf behind her felt good. Really good. Every thrust sent a wave of pleasure through her body. She listened to the wolf’s growls and snarls and could feel the round swollen knob of the wolf’s pressing against her. She wondered how it would feel to enter her. Would it fill her with even more pleasure than she was feeling right now?

In front of her, Alia looked at the wolves that had gotten close to her. She looked up at their swollen dripping cocks before her. They waited patiently for their turn however, Alia had an idea. Before she even knew it, her body moved on it’s own and without thinking, she leaned in and took the wolf cock closest to her into her mouth and began to suck on it. She cringed and gagged a bit at the smell and taste of it, both like nothing she had experienced before however she continued to suck as if knowing exactly what she was doing.

She reached out to two other wolf cocks next to her with her hands and began to stroke them for the lupines. It was an amazing sight. Alia who was moments ago a virgin with no sexual experience whatsoever was now moaning and pleasuring four wolf cocks at the same time. There really was a change within her. Alia was start to become more like the Goddess Valdana. She was awaiting her experience, her powers, she was feeling her embrace following through her body. 

• Love 1

A chorus of howls erupted from the trio of wolves being pleasured by Alia, their voices reverberating through the silent forest.  Pre-cum oozed out, slicking across the elf's hands and providing an impromptu lubrication as she continued to stroke their dicks.  But the trio soon proved to be quickshots, like the duo before them.  The one in Alia's mouth suddenly shoved his cock into her mouth with a twitched and released a stream of cum down her throat before bounding away.  The two wolves on either side of her quickly released their seed as well, spurts of sticky fluid splattering against the side of her face and back.

The one behind Alia continued to hump her frantically, its knot smacking against her lips and slipping a little more each time.  Each pump of its hips was powerful and slapped against Alia's body with enough force to consistently rock her body.  Eventually, the lupine slowed, his strokes becoming longer, harder and incredibly deeper.  Hesitant to pull away, each stroke stayed inside of her a little longer.  With one powerful push, the wolven's knot slipped passed her lips and locked into her pussy, but it never stopped, continuing to plunge its cock inside of the elf as the tip pounded against her womb.

Suddenly, the wolven growled and placed all of its weight upon Alia's back, sinking its cock deep, deep inside of her pushing.  It remained in this stance as its prick twitched and pulsated as something worked its way up from its balls and down the shaft.  And then cum was gushing out of the tip and into Alia's womb.  Sticky, white liquid splashed against her walls and filled her belly.  The knot locked solidly in place, preventing either Alia or the lupine from separating while wave after wave of spunk flooded into her cervix, the wolf clearly determined to get her pregnant.

Alia’s eyes widened in surprise as she felt the wolf in her mouth begin to shoot out his warm sticky cum into her mouth after not long at all. The taste was so weird. It tasted bitter, salty but sweet at the same time and she cringed at the first taste but after she had swallowed it down onto her mouth, she wanted more. The two she was stroking didn’t take long to blow their loads either, shooting onto her face, hair and back. She smiled and watched as they bounded away. She licked up some of the cum closets to her mouth with her tongue and then felt as the wolf behind her continued his assault on her pussy.

Alia continued to moan out from the trusts but soon enough, her eyes widened once again and she let out the loudest moan yet when she felt the wolf’s big knot bypass her entrance and slip inside of her. She felt it as it stretched out her walls. It hurt but felt extremely good. It wasn’t long after that she would feel the wolf’s full weight leaning against her and felt as he gave his final thrust and began to shoot out his warm sticky cum all into her womb, filling up her insides. 

She could feel it inside all inside of her tummy. So warm. It felt really good. She wanted to stay like this, but of course soon she felt as the wolf began to pull out of her, making her let out a moan as the knot popped out of her. Immediately she could feel it’s warm cum leaking out of her pussy and trailing down her thighs to the grass below. She laid there, panting heavily as she recovered from her first time having sex. After a small moment, she then looked up at all of the remaining wolves present and gave a smile.

“So… who’s next?”

• Love 1

There was a surge of lupines as they filled the space left by their predecessors.  A new wolf approached from behind, climbing onto her back and plunging his cock and knot into her pussy with one smooth motion, filling her already full belly.  A crowd of red, bulging penises filled the elven girl's vision, all twitching as they awaited their turn.  Soon the forest was filled with the howls of satisfied wolven and the moans of a young elf.

After several hours, the noises finally died down and the forest resumed its normal noise pattern.  Hendrick rounded the wagon to see Alia dressed in a gown of sticky cum, great globs oozing from between her legs.  She was panting heavily and appeared to be barely conscious.  Not that it surprised him much.  A virgin only a few hours ago and she'd run a virtual gauntlet.  The stench of the wolven cum was thick in the air and surely it had seeped into her skin by now.  Whether she knew it or not, she was marked.  They next time they came to this forest, these lupines would know that their bitch had returned.

"You did well, girl."  The paladin whispered as he unclasped the cape from around his shoulders and wrapped the elven girl in it.  Then he hoisted her up in his arms and carried her to the wagon, placing her gently into the cart and making sure she was secure before he climbed into the driver's seat.  After a short while, Hendrick stopped at a stream and washed Alia's body the best that he could before drying her off and wrapping her into a dry blanket and returning her to the cart.  By the time she awoke, Hendrick meant to be in the next town.

The events replayed over and over in Alia head as if she was watching a movie of herself. She watched her as she pleasured the lupines, stroking their cocks, sucking on their cocks and letting them fuck her, all to be rewarded with their warm sticky cum. The more she watched, the more Alia began to question herself. Had she really done that? Had she really survived an entire wolf pack? It couldn’t have it. She didn’t even know what sex was until moments ago. She refused to believe it. She refused to believe that this person was her, but it was. This person had her face, her body, her voice. Weather she wanted to admit it for not, she had lost her virginity and managed to satisfy an entire pack. 

After that however, things went dark. Alice fading in and out of consciousness. She remembered feeling wet. She remembered water and then, warmth until everything went quiet again.

At that point, Alia’s eyes shot open as her body jolted. Immediately she sat up in the bed she was laying in and believed she had been kidnapped. She didn’t recognize anything, “w-where am I?! Hello?!” She yelled, immediately beginning to panic.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

Shortly after arriving in town, Hendrick had immediately sought out the local inn, renting two separate rooms for a reasonable price.  While it would have been easier for him to protect her while remaining in the same room as Alia, the paladin felt that the town was safe enough that such a measure would be overkill, and he felt that the elven girl might need a little time to herself after her ordeal.  Awakening to one's sexual instincts was never easy to begin with and Hendrick could only imagine what it was like to awaken to those instincts while being opened to a Goddess' influence.  Though, he suspected, she was not yet aware of it.

Hendrick was pouring over the map, plotting their course over the next several towns until they reached the city, going over the head priestess' words in his head and wracking his brain for the best methods to temper Alia into the proper vessel for their Goddess when he heard screaming from the next room over.  Having rented the rooms next to each other, Hendrick knew that the yelling had to be coming from the elven priestess.  With a rasp, his longsword sailed free of its scabbard and then he was rushing over, kicking the door open with a slam.  The grizzled paladin scanned the room for threats and sighed when he found none, resheathing his blade.

Hendrick kneeled next to Alia's bed and reached out a tentative hand towards her shoulder, moving deliberately so as not spook her, ignoring the fallen bedsheets that exposed her still naked body.  "Easy, girl, easy.  We've made it out of the woods, thanks to you and we've made it into town.  As soon as you feel able, we can grab a meal and discuss our mission."  He said, his voice quiet and reassuring.