~~~Embrace of the Goddess~~~ ( Teppo & AirAllie14 )

Alia blinked as she looked up to see Hendrick. She was relieved to see his familiar face. She listened to him and sighed, “oh… g-good…” she nodded at his words and then looked down at herself, her bare chest in full view of him as he stood there. Immediately her cheeks turned red and she covered her breasts with her arms uttering, “P-please! Allow me to get changed… I-I will meet you outside…” 

Once Hendrick had left her, Alia sighed to herself. She removed her bedsheets from on top of her lower half and sighed as she looked at her naked body. This only confirmed this. This and the strange sore pain she was feeling between her legs. What happened in her dream, itbwas all true. She really did those things, she really let those lupins do those things to her. She moved her hand over her lower lips and blushed. She didn’t know what any of that had meant back at the woods. She didn’t know the significance of her virginity being stolen, her losing control of her seeing the woman she had seen, but she would, in coming time.

Alia stood up off the bed. She felt dirty after last night but, she also felt clean, not mowing how Hendrick had bathed her. She looked over, seeing her traveling case leaned against a wall, placed there by Hendrick she assumed. She opened it and began to go through the clothing she had packed. She then got dressed, sporting some new underwear and a new habit and found her shoes at the door. Soon enough, she was ready to head out and exited the room to meet Hendrick. 

“I’m ready.”

• Love 1

Hendrick nodded, then turned and left the room, plated greaves thunking against the wooden floorboards.  Outside of the room, the paladin took his chin in his hand and bowed his head in contemplation.  While it was his mission to ensure that Alia's body was prepared for the coming of their Goddess, he was worried about the rumor's he'd heard while the elf had been unconscious.  Reports of a strange group moving around town, likely a cult, defaming the Goddess Valdana.

Roused from his thoughts by the turning of the door handle, Hendrick turned to see Alia emerging from her room, looking modestly refreshed.  "Feel better, I hope?"  He asked, concern sprinkling his features.  The duo descended the stairs and entered the inn's main room, which doubled as a dining room.  Hendrick selected a table in the corner and called a waitress over to order a few loaves of bread, cured meat and cheese as it was well after noon.

Hendrick remained silent, gathering his thoughts before sharing them with Alia, until their food arrived.  The paladin tore a chunk of bread, still warm from the oven, and chewed with gusto, savoring the flavor of garlic cloves baked into the bread.  "I was able to gather some information while you were asleep, and it seems that our mission may be off to a rough start.  A cult has moved into town recently and they stand against everything our Goddess stands for."  He told her.

Once she was ready, Alia exited the room and greeted Hendrick. At his question she gave a small not. She felt alright. She felt better yet, there was this feeling bugging her, a feeling she didn’t know how to describe. The walk to the dinning area was quiet and Alia remained quiet as they sat down and ordered food. Her mind was still trying to process everything that had happened to herself the last time she was conscious. The more she thought about it however, the more she felt a somewhat sick feeling I side of herself. Past that feeling however, was one of lust and desire.

As the food arrived, Alia partook of some of the bread as well. She broke some off and chewed. The garlicky taste was delicious in her mouth. It tasted so good that she began to eat more of the bread, breaking off a bigger piece each time. Her eating was cut short however as she looked at Hendrick as he gave his information.

“What? A cult?! T-that’s terrible! To think there is a cult in town who would stand against and want to tear down everything our beloved and loving Goddess stands for. I will not stand for this… this information makes me sick…” she uttered and looked at Hendrick and sighed, “what shall we do? If this cult stands between us and our mission, we must find a way to get past them…”

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Hendrick picked up a cube of cube of white cheese and popped it into his mouth, the fiery taste of the peppers speckled throughout the cube igniting his taste buds.  "This cult stands as the anti-thesis of our order.  Though, I have no desire to begin some sort of Holy War and would be fully content to leave this group in peace were it not for a fact that they are a danger not only to our holy order, but to the masses as a whole."  He said, letting the weight of his words settle on Alia's shoulders.  "Information is key.  As things stand, we need to gather more."

He seized another piece of the white cheese, but this time wrapped a piece of dry meat around it before shoving it into his mouth.  Hendrick's armor clinked as he adjusted himself in his seat, placing his hands in front of him on the table.  "Fortunately, there is a gather of the cultists tonight and I know where it is to take place.  I believe we should infiltrate this meeting and glean what knowledge we can."  He finished, taking another bite of bread, garlicky flavor popping into his mouth as he bit down on a clove.

Alia continued to break pieces of the garlic bread and pop them into her mouth. She enjoyed the taste and how it just melted into her mouth. She nodded along with what Hendrick was telling her. “A-A cult?! Not only that but they disagree with us and our teaching…? T-that’s horrible!” Alice told him.

She watched as He stick partook of the cheek cubes and dried meat. She felt curious and picked up one of the cheese cubes and plopped it into her mouth. Her eyes widened a bit as she had not expected the fiery taste of pepper. Despite this however, it did taste good. Alia then tried one with the meat and her eyes sparkled as it tasted even better! 

“There is? That’s great! Yes, we can sneak in together and gain more information about them and their motives.” She then asked, “what shall we do while we wait for the gathering tonight…?”

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hendrick flashed Alia a sly smile while he fished in his cloak for a leather bag.  It clinked in his hand as he gave it a small toss into the air and caught it.  "Well, I think we have just enough time to add a few gold coins to our purse."  He replied, eyes scanning the room for the perfect opponents.  The time passed quickly as Hendrick played dice with several patrons, winning plenty of coin to turn a profit, and losing enough so as not to leave any of the men feeling sore about their loses.  There had even been some time to teach Alia some of the basics and let her try out a few games.

That evening Hendrick and Alia shuffled amongst the throng of cultists pouring into the meeting place, dressed similarly in dark robes.  The paladin felt naked without the weight of his armor on his body but wearing it would have drawn too much attention to them.  Hendrick guided Alia to a spot near the back of the crowd, giving them an easy exit should things get a bit dicey.  Their goal this evening was to find out what they could about this cult and get away without being caught.

Alia blinked and watched as Hendrick tossed his bag into the air and caught it while scanning around the tavern. Soon enough, Alia watched as Hendrick sat with various people tossing dice around. She didn’t know this game but was happy to watch as Hendrick both won and lost money. She even gave it a try after Hendrick had explained some stuff to her. She managed to win a couple of time actually. Beginners luck, or did her farm have something to do with it?

As the even rolled around, Alia entered the meeting area with Hendrick, making sure to stay close to him so they did not get separated. She was dressed in her usual outfit, a simple dress with the cloak over it. The ceremony soon was underway and Alia was eager to know what this rival goddess’ cult was all around.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

The waterside warehouse was spacious enough to comfortably fit fifty of the dark-robed cultists.  A small stage had been erected in the middle of the room and several figures approached it.  One of them was a busty, dark-skinned woman wearing what Hendrick could only describe as a lewd mockery of a nun's habit.  The cap and veil were about the only part of the outfit that were normal, the clothing running down the back of the woman's long, luxurious, white hair.  The rest of the ensemble consisted of a frilly neck-piece cut into the shape of a V which draped across her breasts, hiding her nipples, and a bottom piece that cut straight down into her crotch, leaving an area of sheer fabric on her stomach, before coming up her back, disappearing into her buttocks and appearing again on the small of her back.

She climbed the stairs to the stage, her massive chest bouncing with each step.  Her movements were fluid and graceful, her bearing regal and noble.  "Welcome, brothers and sisters," She said.  Her voice carried across the length and berth of the building.  It was neither loud, nor boisterous, but simply melodic, almost hypnotizing to listen to.  "We have come so far and finally; we are at the precipice of achieving our Lady Goddess' vision.  And we have someone very special to thank for bringing us the last, integral piece."  As she spoke, her gaze slowly settled on Hendrick and Alia.  The paladin's heart sank.  Something had gone very wrong.

"Welcome, dear Alia!"  She said as several cultist surged forward and gripped both Hendrick and Alia around the arms.  "We are so very excited to see you fulfill the role of our Lady Goddess' vessel."

qg0gmMAi_o.jpg

Edited by Teppo

Alia watched as the woman made her presence known. She as walked up to the stage, she couldn’t help feeling angry as she looked at her mockery of a habit. She wasn’t wearing her’s but that was only to blend in with the rest of the cultists. Alia watched as they all surrounded the woman. She tried to control her emotions and not let her mockery get to her.

As she spoke, Alia would blink as she watched her on right in her direction. Suddenly she heard her name behind called  score her arms were snatched. She immediately gasped and tried to struggle free of the grip, but the cultists held her tight.

“L-Let me to! What?! N-no way! I am the vessel for Valdana! I don’t want to be your Goddess’ vessel!”

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

With a yell from Hendrick, a bubble of golden light burst forth and smashed into the cultists closest to him.  The sheer force of the bubble sent them flying away and one of the bodies crashed into the cultists restraining Alia.  They fell away in a tumble of flailing limbs, freeing the elven girl and allowing her to move again.

"Kill the paladin, and bring me the girl alive and unharmed, " The Priestess commanded, her tone unconcerned.  She continued to smile as she watched them struggle.

With a roar, Hendrick pulled the massive blade on his back free and swung it down in a two-handed grip.  The blade carved diagonally into the cultist's collarbone, sinking deeply into his chest.  His large weapon twisted and ripped away from his foe in a spray of gore.  Riding the momentum of his motion, Hendrick spun his sword around him in a wide arc, slicing into bellies unlucky enough to be standing close to him while fending off others.

"Alia!" Hendrick called, "Stay close, but use your magic to keep them off me while I clear a path!" Though the blade had to have been quite heavy, the paladin moved the weapon as though it were lighter than a feather.  With wide, arching swings, Hendrick began cutting through the crowd of cultists.  From behind, several of the robed figures approached Alia, each wielding whips, chains, cudgels and other non-lethal implements meant to incapacitate and capture.

Alia blinked and stared in shock as Hendrick used his bubble to knock back the cultists and free her. She then ran over to him as quickly as she could for safety. Her eyes then widened as she watched Hendrick slice through the cultists like butter with his blades. 

She then looked at him and uttered, “a-alright! I’ll try..,!” 

Alia then faced the cultists. She had never been in any kind of combat before nor did she have the proper combat training that He stick had. Her most affective magic was healing and her ability to talk to and understand animals. She remembered her new power however, the power given to her by the goddess Valdana. Maybe she could use it to her advantage.

Alia looked at the cultists who approached her with their whips and chains. She took a deep breath. “Here goes nothing… hello there~ Um… p-put those nasty weapons away. Wouldn’t you rather, indulge on me~?” She asked, trying her best to be subductive. She hoped this worked. Sure enough, her charming energy began to radiate from her body, leaking out and attracting the cultists before her.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hendrick continued to clear a path through the bodies, his blade scything through the air.  Separating limbs from bodies like a farmer separates chaff from wheat.  He parried a blow from a cultist before burying a length of steel in the unfortunate soul's gut.  With a vicious pull, the blade ripped free in a spray of gore and Hendrick used the momentum of it to neatly split the cultist behind him in half.  The paladin's full focus was on the throng of foes before them, and he had no attention to spare on what was happening with Alia.  He put his trust in her to see them safely through with her magic.

The priestess' magical senses picked up the workings of the elf's spell before the physical effects even took hold.  She frowned briefly.  How dare she try to steal her followers like that.  But soon she smiled, sensing a novice's hand directing the arcane forces.  The dark-skinned woman began to sing a song, the notes of which were dark and seductive.  Her counter-spell took immediate effect, grabbing hold of the men and women like a controlling lover controls her mate by grabbing their genitals and giving them a squeeze.

As the cultists regain control of themselves, the priestess worked her own spell of seduction, sending it rolling over Alia's form.  The arcane magics would coax the embers of the elf's meager lust into a raging inferno, sending her libido into a debilitating frenzy.  Not alike that of a bitch going into heat.  Tendrils of invisible magic snaked their way around Alia's body, wrapping her arms, legs, thighs, and stomach in a gentle caress.  They cupped her breasts, pushing them up as if to put them on display.  They even wormed their way around the girl's buttocks, slipping down her crack and up into her crotch, teasingly rubbing against her slit.

Alia continued to try to use her new powers in order to keep the cultists off of Hendrick and herself as well as trying to distract them, however soon enough she would see how inferior her technique truly was when the priestess was able to easily break her control over the cultist.

Alia gasped in shock. She was out of options. That was her only hope, the only thing she could use. She thought about running or calling Hendrick for help but before she could, she felt a rush going through her body. Her body suddenly felt hot and thingy. She could feel herself suddenly becoming wet and hot between her legs, similar to when she was with the wolves in the forest. She tried to fight this feeling but soon enough, she could feel her body being attacked and constructed by something she couldn’t see.

Alia felt her body being lifted off the floor and felt her arms and legs being restricted. She could feel what felt like long slimy tentacles binding her and moving all along her body. She could feel them wrapping around and pushing up her breasts and could feel them moving through her butt and rubbing against her wet pussy, the feeling immediately making her moan out and causing her body to squirm.

“Ah~! S-stop… please…!” she begged.

• Love 1

The priestess smiled knowingly, as if she knew Alia's thoughts.  With a raised hand, she rent a hole in reality behind Hendrick.  A large, long tentacle shot out and swept the paladin aside.  It struck with an audible crack and such force that Hendrick flew through the air and smashed into the far wall, crates falling on top of him.  He laid unmoving.

With Alia's protector dealt with, the dark-skinned woman moved down from the raised platform, her chest wiggling as she descended.  "Beautiful and ignorant," She said, "What a perfect vessel."  She came extraordinarily close to Alia, her body only mere centimeters away from the elf's.  With little effort, and some tearing, the priestess stripped Alia naked, taking pleasure in the way she writhed and squirmed in the grip of her tentacles. 

She reached out, cupping a breast with one hand and running her thumb across the nipple.  Her digit moved in small, slow circles, stimulating the tip and instantly feeling it harden.  "So responsive, so ripe."  She said, slowly.  Then she kissed Alia, making a small moan of approval as her tongue roamed the inside of her mouth.  Her other hand found the space between the elven girl's legs and invaded, the tentacle shifting aside to allow her access.  She cupped the other girl's groin, running her fingers up and down her vulva.  "You taste sublime, girl."  She said, removing her lips from Alia's.  "Don't fight it.  This is what you were meant for.  What you were born for.  Give in to the pleasure and I can promise you that you'll be well rewarded."  One digit traced along Alia's slit, stimulating more lubrication from within.

Alia watched the woman move her hand in the direction of Hendrick. She instantly followed and watched as Hendrick was disposed of by the tentacle, screaming, “Hendrick!” as the boxes crushed him.

She then turned back to the priestess as she made her way towards her. Alia looked at her with malice and disgust. She wanted her to pay for what she did to Hendrick and for making a mockery of her beliefs with her lewd habit. As she approached and got closer, Alia watched as she began to remove and rip her clothes off of her, now leaving her completely naked with the tentacles now rubbing against her bare skin.

She then watched as the woman reached out and began to cup and grope her breasts, making her moan out softly but trying not to make it noticeable. Her eyes then widened as the dark skinned priestess suddenly leaned in and began to kiss her and slip her tongue into her mouth. Alia didn’t kiss back. She tried to push her away or pull herself away but there was nothing she could do with the tentacles holding her in place, she had no choice but to take this as the tongue explored her mouth.

Alia then felt as the woman’s hand began to move down her body until moving between her legs, finding her wet pussy. She could feel her hand moving along her folds, making her moan out a bit louder now. 

“S-Stop… please… stop… i-i don’t want to be your goddess’s vessel… I am… Ah… the vessel of Valdana… I am… not your vessel…” she said trying to be defiant and began to struggle more.

• Love 1

The dark-skinned woman ignored Alia's struggles, running her hands along the elf's body.  From crotch to belly to chest.  Down her shoulders, her sides and hips.  Giving her butt and thighs a squeeze as her palms traced the curvature of the young girl's legs.  "Oho, you won't be my vessel, dear."  She purred, standing up to look Alia in the eye.  "However, mine is a God of Corruption.  A willing vessel simply isn't a proper tribute.  Such a tribute must be corrupted, tainted, turned to the glory that is our God.  A task that I promise we'll both enjoy thoroughly."  She emphasized her point by licking her lips slowly and deliberately.

Then her hand slipped between Alia's legs again, prying her lips apart and exposing its warmth to the cool air.  "Already so wet," She said, wiggling two of her fingers into the elf's pussy.  They penetrated deeply, questing for pleasure spots and rubbing against her vaginal pleats.  Slowly, the priestess worked a third finger inside and began to thrust.  She laughed melodious as Alia's pussy squelched lewdly.  The dark-skinned woman pressed her body against the elf's side, turning her head towards her and kissing her deeply once more.  Her other hand slid down Alia's back and took a fistful of her ass, squeezing hard and pulling her cheek away until her asshole peeked out.

Alia continued to squirm and struggle as she felt the woman’s hands moving and rubbing all along her body. She could feel her as she tried to memorize all of her curves and get a feel for her body. Alia but her lower lip before finally looking at the woman. As she spoke, Alia gasped, “A-God of… corruption…? No…!” She tried to struggle more as she realized the woman’s intentions to break and cut riot her, there was nothing she could do however.

Alia would then feel as the priestess’s hand once again moved between her legs. She could feel her spreading her folds before feeling as two and then three of her fingers thrusted into her and began to move in and out of her. Alia moaned as the woman laughed. She felt her body pressing against her own and once again felt as she leaned in and began to kiss her. She could also feel her other hand as it grabbed her ass cheek and spread it apart. Alia tried to stay strong. She tried to hold on. She had to fight this woman. She had to fight the pleasure. She could not yet herself fall into corruption and become the vessel for this other God. She had to stay strong and hold on until Hendrick recovered and saved her. She hopped that she would be able to.

Edited by AirAllie14
  • Love 1

The priestess assault was relentless, her fingers stroking Alia's inside so vigorously that there was scarcely a moment for the girl to catch her breath.  The elf's pussy continued to make wet, sucking sounds, growing louder until the entire warehouse was filled with the shameful sound.  The dark-skinned woman listened closely to the changes in Alia's breathing, giving exclusive attention to any spot that caused the elven girl's breathing to hitch, a subtle indication that she'd found one of her sweet spots.  Before long, the priestess' hand and the girl's thighs glistened wetly.

After a short while of prodding Alia's depths and rubbing her clit, the priestess felt the elf's body began to convulse.  "Yes!  Let it all out!"  She purred, rubbing her hand against the girl's clit harder.  The elf's pussy twitched once, twice before releasing a stream of fluid.  "Oh my.  Someone is awfully excited."  She said, withdrawing her hand and licking Alia's taste off her fingers.

The priestess withdrew, letting Alia stew in the aftermath of her orgasm.  But the woman wasn't finished with her yet.  She released her spell, releasing Alia from the grip of her ethereal tentacles, certain that she'd be too fatigued to escape.  With a wave of her and a waggle of her fingers, another portal appeared and deposited what appeared to be a bud.  Almost immediately, real tentacles erupted from its surface, wrapping around the elven girl's limbs and lifting her into the air.

• Love 1

Alia tried to resist. She tried her hardest. She didn’t want to give in. She tried to hold on for as long as she could but, her body just couldn’t take it. The dark skinned priestess was just too relentless. Her fingers thrusted vigorously in and out of her, her hand rubbed against her clit roughly. Alia couldn’t help but moan loudly, her body couldn’t help but squirm and twitch with the pleasure that overwhelmed it.

Before long, Alia would let out the loudest moan she had until that moan and her body would shake violently. Her walls tightened around the priestess’s fingers and her fluids began to stream out as her flood gates had opened as she orgasmed. She felt as she coved the other woman’s hand and as the fluids began to trail down her legs.

As the spell was released, Alia fell limply onto the floor. She laid there panting heavily as she recovered from her orgasm. She had no idea that things were only just beginning but she would get that indication when suddenly she was taken by various tentacles that wrapped around her body and lifted her up into the air once more except this time, she could see them. She tried to resist but couldn’t. She was too tired and exhausted from her previous orgasm to fight back. She was completely at the mercy of the priestess and her tentacles. 

• Love 1