Teacher's after school pet

Senshi walks into the school with her hips swaying under a short skirt that barely covers her white lace panties, her round breasts only concealed by a sleeveless crop top a few sizes too small. She makes her way to her locker to grab the books she needs for class while unwrapping a lollipop and sticking it in her mouth. Making her way down the hall she notices the History teacher looking at her as she walks by and suggestively sucks on the candy. 

• 1 month later...

Catching her gaze, Dr. Maddox met her eyes before his drifted down to her chest.  He lingered on her bulbous tits for a moment before walking into his class.  He was in his planning period so his classroom was currently empty.  He went over his notes carefully and adjusted his glasses.  He was tall, 6'4, with a muscular build that was barely held in by his light blue button up and navy tie.  He had graying dark hair and a dark beard, peppered with grays, his eyes were silver and he wore slim, square frame glasses. 

Closing her locker, Senshi slowly followed the teacher into his classroom and shut the door. Flipping her long ponytail over her shoulder as she locked it. 

"Dr. Maddox? Can you help me with the assignment you gave last week?" She said sweetly while walking over to his desk and leaning over in front of him, her breasts now at eye level.

She slowly walked around his desk and sat on the corner before answering him, her skirt riding up her thighs. "Well, I am doing my report on the mining period in the mid west, specifically the red light district. I know how the women acted but how did the men respond? Can you show me?" 

• Like 1

She moaned into his mouth and leaned closer, her pussy leaking around his fingers and onto his desk. Reaching down she starts undoing his pants and grabs onto his cock, stroking him in time with his fingers. 

She pulls away from the kiss and moans, "Please Dr. Maddox force your cock inside me now, fuck me hard and fill me with cum."

The much older doctor's cock was 9", with amazing girth and thick pulsating veins snaked through his thick shaft.  His head looked too big for his cock, even at its impressive size.  He quickly grabbed her thick thighs and lifted her up onto his desk, sitting her in the messy puddle she had left.  He then put his swollen tip against her wet hole, grinding against it hard and slow.  "You wanna be a little slut?  Then beg."  He demanded, in his booming voice as wet smacks echoed through the room.  A small group of 4 people had gathered at the door, peering at them through the window as the professor violated her.

Feeling the size of his cock against her young teen pussy made her wetter, as he positioned her on his desk. The sound of people leaning again the door made her turn to look real quick at them. "Please...force it deep inside me and turn me into a filthy whore for all my teachers cocks...I want them to hear my moans and come join us...I want to be fucked over and over until I can't walk and I am flooded with thick cum."

Squeezing her hips hard, digging into them, he shoved his huge member into her tight hole.  He could feel it snap and stretch as he forced his way inside of her.  His cock felt red hot in her little pussy, and throbbed hard, stretching her more.  His balls dripped with her juices as they smacked against her wet asshole with every stroke.  He fucked her fast and deep, pounding against her cervix with every hard stroke, making a wet clap echo through the halls of the school.  The crowd had grown larger as teachers and students watched him ruin her hole.  Grabbing her hair and yanking it, he forced her to look at the spectators.  "Look at them. Look at how many people see what a little slut you are."  CRACK, he suddenly smacked her plump ass, leaving a big red mark on her jiggly butt.

She cries out as he slams into her tight pussy at first, moaning louder as he pounded into her over and over. The crowd in the hall cheered and screamed out degrading names at her. The sound of keys in the lock could be heard as the door opened and a few teachers walked in before locking the door again. All of them had their cocks out and stroking, waiting for a turn inside the new teacher slut.

"Yes please fuck me harder, it feels so good being used by my teacher as more wait to have a turn. I want to be kept in the office and take every teachers cock non stop. I love being a whore for the school."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up