Remote control

Steve watched the packet spoofer route instructions across dozens of networks to thousands of zombie computers around the world. As the captive machines began sending the phishing emails Steve raised his eyebrows slightly - a silent 'Well, I've done everything I can. Now for the marks to do their parts.'

While he reflected on the likely rate of return on his time and talent a notification popped up on his screen. "3:30 pm" was all it said but the man's face brightened.

He switched machines to a fully encrypted spoofed I'd rig he'd built two months ago when a bait machine he'd sold locally came online.

He'd built in an array of back doors and controls that gave him full access to the machine and it's user. He turned the machine on, blanked the screen and activated the web cam. He was waiting when she hurried through her bedroom door.

He turned her speaker volume down and said, "Good afternoon."

I breeze into the bedroom package in my hands. Putting the package on my bed I return to the door and softly close it. Nobody is home but I close it anyway just to make sure. The package had been left anonymously and I know daddy would not approve. He never approves of anything!

I open the package that has my name on it and when I look inside I'm a little confused. It's black, shear and very light. I have never seen anything like it and if there was not a picture I wouldn't even know how to put it on. After carefully studying the picture for a minute I again go out to the living room to make sure nobody is home. Hurrying to my room and with the door closed I strip off my clothes and put on the negligee.

When I turn to look at myself in the mirror I am shocked!  It's hiding nothing!  I can see all of my private places. It's not like being naked, it's worse!  I can't get it off fast enough. Putting it back in the box I find a good hidy place in my bedroom. I feel humiliated as I get dressed again. 

It's then I hear a low 'Good afternoon'. I almost jump out of my skin!  I look at the direction of the computer ... 'Did I actually hear that?'

Steve had watched Akiko undress and try on her new nightie. When she took it off and put back on her school clothes, he greeted her.

3 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

It's then I hear a low 'Good afternoon'. I almost jump out of my skin!  I look at the direction of the computer ... 'Did I actually hear that?'

"You did." The voice from the computer replied. "Come here." He instructed, leaning forward in his seat despite knowing she could not see him. He turned her monitor on and showed her the pictures he'd taken of her while she changed and looked at herself in the mirror.

"That looks so sexy on you. Why'd you take it off?" He asked. 

Steve logged into her school account on his own computer while his slide show played for Akiko. She had a bit of homework to do, but he added a page of math problems.

He sent the adjusted assignment to her computer and said, "I think you should put it back on, the go down stairs, get a snack and come back up here and do your homework."

I'm confused. Suddenly there's a voice that's referring to something he (or she) could not possibly know about. 

Then comes the pictures!!  I gasp in horror!  My ears turn visibly red.

Unknown if you can hear me I type "Goodness no!  That's a disgusting thing to wear!  I don't ever want to wear that thing again". 

Pressing return I feel the situation resolved as I hear a ping with a new homework assignment. 

Steve froze the screen, as the assignment loaded from the notification.

"It's the thing you will wear unless you want these mailed to Becca." He fell quiet and gave her a minute to digest what he'd told her. She was a bit younger than he preferred, but it was always about control first. And she was resisting.

'Perhaps a show of force.' The hacker thought with a tight, cruel smile. He sent a quick instant message from Akiko's computer to Becca with a link to Akiko's Instagram. It was a carefully curated, safe for school collection but Steve had been busy. There was the Constant where the "dolled" up photos were being collected. Nothing illegal - just a bunch of too much, too adult make up and filters.

He let Akiko see the message go. "Recognize the link, Akiko?"

Again, he paused, letting Akiko process the situation. "Why don't you stay here while you change? Then three minutes to get a snack and bring it up here so you can do your homework."

Clicking on the link I'm taken to my Instagram account. My hand covers my mouth as it falls open in total shock.  There's a picture of me, with makeup and a very strange background. It's my picture all right but I'm wearing makeup! Dad never lets me wear makeup. 

In less than a minute I get a message from Becca. "Akiko, you're wearing makeup!  I'm amazed!  I thought your dad would never let you wear makeup". I respond "I'll talk to you later Becca I need to take care of something right now"

Highlighting the photo I click on delete but a message displays 'I must be logged on in order to delete'  I tried to login but every time I try a message comes up saying 'password incorrect.'  "Why is my password not working!?"

The voice come again "Two minutes!". No time to think!  Pulling the negligee up where I hit it I quickly strip off my school uniform and put it on. I keep my back to the computer for some reason I'm not sure of. At this point I do not know that I'm being watched through my own cam. I poked my head out of the room making sure that nobody's home and then run quickly to the kitchen pick up a few snacks and then head back to my room. Watching my room I put the milk and cookies down beside my computer sit in my chair and wondering what's coming next. 

Steve rubbed his scruffy jaw and stretched while he waited for the girl to run to the kitchen and back. She hadn't taken any clothes with her so he was pretty certain she'd be back on time. While he waited an idea occurred to him.

Steve bet Akiko looked delectable hurrying through the house nervously, try to cover her flat chest and bare pubis as her tight little bubble butt wiggled. And he was missing it!

But Akiko's dad probably had cameras.

Steve did a little digging and found the logins he'd scraped off the fake email he'd sent from the school photo company. There was a notice from the security service. Perfect.

Akiko returned to her room and Steve watched her cast about nervously. He released the homework assignment. "That's the girl, Akiko." He said gently, "Now, get that math done."

He'd added the extra page of problems just to keep her busy longer so he could enjoy her in her slutty little outfit. Once she started he went to work gaining access to the cameras and making sure her father didn't see her in her present. The AI fake to swap the video of her coming home in her school clothes wasn't particularly difficult but it was time consuming. He kept flashing his gaze to the stream of her working and nibbling.

Steve didn't want her father to find out too much, but the milk and cookies in her room would be enough to get her a spanking.

Watching her dad do it wouldn't be as good as doing it himself but it would be a fun show.

As the doctored video uploaded, Steve turned his attention to Akiko. She seemed to be lost in her work, her slutty clothes forgotten.

"Almost done?" He asked, enjoying the little start she made at the sudden sound of his voice. "Time for a stretch. Up you get, big stretch, lean way back. Deep breaths. Have to exercise our body too."

It's not long before I'm totally engrossed in my homework. I forgot about everything but the problems had are in front of me. 

I almost jumped out of my skin with a sudden voice asking me if I'm done. I'm so startled I almost throw the cookie completely across the room.   A little scream come to my mouth. 

Still not aware that you can see and hear me I reach for the keyboard and type "who are you, why are you doing this?". 

I stare at my computer watching why this is all happening to me. Once again I poked back to Instagram and try to enter my password but still not being accepted. 

What to do, I need time to think. 

2 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

"who are you, why are you doing this?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out, Akiko." Steve chuckled into the microphone. The girl kept questioning, stalling and it was beginning to anger him.

""Stretch." He repeated.

She really was a luscious little morsel, but she desperately needed to learn to do as she was told. Strange for an Asian child of her age. He smiled into the glow of his monitors, 'I'm helping her out.'  he told himself, as if he needed any more justification than owning her.

He took his own advice and stood up, stretched and ran in place a bit,

That gave him an idea. Tomorrow Akiko would start working out. He ordered her the smallest size of sheer white yoga pants, a sports top and a yoga mat. Steve grinned again and planned his next steps. Another few days and he'd pay her a visit and drop off her work out gear.

He reviewed the video from the cameras downstairs and felt himself getting aroused. He pushed the video to Akiko's computer. "Should we add this to your Instagram?" He asked. Later he'd change her password back, but for now he kept control of it.

My hands come to my mouth as I cry "NOOOOOOOO!" and I type frantically "no spears bidjus. I men please dolint. Don't noo!" My fingers don't seem to want to work.  "I stretch, ok stretch. "

I stand facing the mirror beside my computer and do what I think stretching should be.   I'm still shocked at how much of me can be seen through the neglegee. 

I have to listen carefully because my parents could come home at any minute. 

Akiko could hear Steve chuckle softly, "Okay... Okay... You just have to be a good girl and all this fun stays private." He added, watching her bend over and touch her toes and bend to the side. He watched the little dimple of her vulva press against the sheer fabric and the hint of the tiny pink star of her asshole wink at the fabric as she bent over. As she pulled herself upright and leaned to the side, the tiny pink dots of her nipples slid against the fabric.

He could feel his arousal growing. "That's the girl. Better get ready for dinner. Mommy and daddy will be home soon and they're not ready to accept how sexy you are. But I am. See you tomorrow."

He cut off his mic but kept the camera on and watched.

My cheeks are flush hotly. Tomorrow? He's going to come again tomorrow?  I sit on the edge of my bed feeling humiliated and disgusted. How did I get myself into this?

Stripping off this lazy outfit I get into my comfy pajamas and get ready for bed. Just in time I thought because I didn't hear my folks coming home. I think about confessing to Dad but then think better of it, probably best to just let it go. Maybe he'll forget to not call. 

The fear was clear on her face and Steve decided to let her stew in it rather than tell her to eat and brush her teeth. He watched her stash her outfit and sit nervously on the bed as he collected the days images and videos. He edited one and added it to her Instagram before her reset the password for her.

When the front door camera showed her parents returning, Steve logged out of Akiko's computer and shut it down. But he kept monitoring the house security cameras. He wanted to see if her parents would discover the food in her bedroom and what would happen if they did.

He was eager to get his hands on her, but knew these things couldn't be rushed. 'Plenty of time to enjoy her suffering later.' He thought, popping open an energy drink. Maybe dad would plow his wife on the couch while Akiko pretended to sleep. Might be worth saving that video too.

Steve set an alarm so he'd be up and logged in before Akiko awoke - it would be fun to watch her try to maintain in the morning before school.

The evening dragged on for what seemed like forever. I sat quietly through dinner not eating much feeling guilty and humiliated. I worry about what tomorrow will bring.

Mom asked me a couple of times what's the matter but I just shake my head no "nothing really" I say "just had kind of a bad day". When pressed to elaborate I just shook my head no. 

When I finally returned to my room I'm surprised to see my dad there, and he's holding a ping pong paddle. I know that can't be good. He stares at me in points to the dish and the half empty glass of milk sitting next to my computer. "So this is why you look so guilty at dinner and why you wouldn't eat!  You know how I feel about that!"

With that he pulled me between his legs using his legs his scissors to trap mine, with his hands on the back of my neck he pushes my face almost all the way to the floor folding me in half, then gives me 10 strong swuats with the ping pong paddle. Really nice straighten up, hands on my butt as he tells me to get into bed and stay there. As I get into bed he tells me he loves me and then turns out the light.

I wake up early and listen to my folks getting ready for work. I intensionally wait until I hear the best start up and the garage door closing. Still hurt from the he injustice from the night before. I quickly slip out of bed and head to the bathroom. I want desperately to wash off the night before. 

Steve paid scant attention to the goings-on in Akiko's house throughout the evening and nearly missed Mr. Yukoi heading upstairs, paddle in hand. The hacker, eager to see what was going to happen woke the computer and activated the camera.

When it was clear the girl was going to get paddled, Steve's breath quickened. He could feel his manhood swelling against his jeans and shifted in his seat. As the girl's father clamped Akiko between his legs and bent her over, Steve reached down and adjusted himself through his jeans, his grip lingering for a long moment. He looked down and saw the outline of his erection and looked back at the screen in time to see the first swat land. With each hit his arousal grows, until by the fourth he's actively jerking off through his jeans.

It's a short show though, and Akiko is soon rubbing her behind and crawling into bed. Steve was a little frustrated that her father hadn't taken down her pajama pants - but her soft whimpering as she crawled into bed caught his ear. He could imagine the heat spread through the soft flesh of her ass and the red glow. As she sobbed, Steve pulled his member free and stroked himself to a satisfying orgasm.

When his alarm went off the next morning, Steve hurried to his office and brought up the computer again. As her parents left, Steve activated the camera in Akiko's room. Just in time to see her wake up.

"Good morning, Akiko. How does your pretty, little bottom feel? I wonder how hard he'll spank it if he sees your Instagram account?"

It's at this point in time I suddenly realized you can see me!  All this time, and you can see me!  No wonder you seem to know so much about me. For a second time I despair, perhaps it will be better to go to Dad and confess. 

Testing I say out loud "Can you hear me. " Then I ask meakly "please don't tell my father. He would not understand"

"I can hear you, Akiko." Steve answered with some amusement.

18 hours ago, akiko-bdsm said:

Then I ask meakly "please don't tell my father. He would not understand"

"I don't think he would. I suspect he'd blister that little ass of yours, wouldn't he?"

Steve could see the fear and nervousness in the girl's face and smiled into the blue light of his monitors. "So long as you keep me happy I can keep him from finding out almost anything."

'Let's see how far I can push her.' He thought.

"I watched them both leave - you're alone in the house. No need to get dressed yet - that way we won't have to worry about spilling anything on our clothes. So go ahead and put your pajamas away but don't get dressed. Run to the bathroom but don't close the door. Then get your breakfast, collect your lunch and put it with your backpack by the door. Hurry and then come back here - if you're very good I leave you a very special gift."

• 2 weeks later...

Realizing I am trapped I stand staring at my computer dumbfounded.   Not sure what to do when I hear you clear your throat loudly as say cheerfully "Jammies off!" and then I hear you list the email addresses for my father, then mother, then the boy that I have a crush on in school. 

"OK STOP!" I say a little more loudly then I planned. Slipping off my pajamas I head for the door of my room. I can almost feel your eyes on me as I pause at the door listening for signs that my folks are home.   Not hearing anything I run to the bathroom. 

After taking a longer shower than usual I realize I have to go back into my room to get my bookbag. Trying my best to not look obvious I hold a towel in front of me as I retrieve my bag and put it by the door along with my lunch. Pouring out some cereal i only eat a couple bites. It's humiliating sitting at the table naked.   

Returning to my room I quickly slip on my panties. 

Steve watched her scamper down the hall on the security camera, her little bubble butt bouncing with every nervous step.

There was no camera in the bathroom. 'Yet.' He reminded himself with a smile. When she came out of the bathroom with a towel, Steve tsked softly but spoke when she came to the room.

"No. I want to see you, not a towel. I was going to give you a new phone - one that daddy hadn't locked - but now I'll have to give it to someone else. Maybe Becca."

When she went downstairs to eat he again switched his feed to the security cameras. He wished he had a speaker in the kitchen. He checked her father's email - a smart speaker!

"That's much better, Akiko." He said cheerily. "But I need you to sit in the other chair, so you're facing the stove."

It would face her toward the camera too and afford him a much better view. He captured several stills and sent them to her computer screen.

When she went back upstairs and started to put on her panties he flicked the screen of her computer on, revealing the pictures of her naked body at the table, the slight divot of her young pubic mound exposed.

"Let's skip the panties today."

Steve made a disapproving sound and reflexively shook his head, forgetting that Akiko couldn't see him.

"The skirt, sweetie. It's much cuter." He said, trying to sound encouraging. "But you'll have to be careful or people will see what a slutty girl you are."

He zoomed in the picture on the screen to show the bare hint of pink peeking out of her hairless vulva. "I bet you're getting a little tingly thinking about it, aren't you?"

"I'm not a slut" I shoot back, again a little stronger than planned. " I know what you mean and I'm not!". 

But I relent after seeing the picture on my computer. The only skirt I can find is a short plaid wrap around. Wraps snug around the waist with only one button to keep it on. A couple inches above the knee it is not something that I would choose without wearing panties but it's the only choice. 

Throwing it in I quickly put on the tee. 

"There." Steve said through the speaker, "Much better." He watched her pull the tee shirt over her head as his cock began stiffening at the thought of her bare little cunt being exposed all day. "Do you know what a hard on is, Akiko?" he asked, squeezing his through his jeans.

Steve sent a text from a burner phone to Akiko's. "Have a great day."

Then through the speaker he said, "Bet you feel really sexy with your bare cunny, don't you?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up