-OPEN STARTER- Ageplay, Rape, Kidnapping, BDSM, possible Gangbang

-OPEN STARTER-

School had started as it normally did for the students, all of them waking up, taking the bus or getting driven by their parents, and settling down at their desks to chat with their friends before the bell rang. Such was the case Millie, an average girl, living an average life, playing out an average day…well, she was mostly average.

See, while Millie may have only just entered her teen years, she was notably more developed than most of her classmates, namely in how quickly certain parts of her body had matured. She still retained the short stature one expected from a girl her age, but her breasts and ass were something else entirely. Hell, they even made some adults at the school jealous, and got quite a few of the boys drooling over her. She had mixed feelings on this, really. One one hand, she loved how it made her seem like a big girl, and she liked the attention, but she also wasn’t really sure what to do with it. She knew adults and teens found body-types like hers appealing, but she wasn’t really sure why, or what to do with that fact.

Either way, such wasn’t the subject of her thoughts at the end of the day. Once the bell rang, she packed up her stuff, slipped back into her hoodie, and walked out into the cold winter air. On the way to the bus-stop, she found herself craving something sweet, and fortunately for her, a convenience store nearby was having a sale of fresh hot-coco. Obviously, she wasn’t about to pass that up. Sadly, once she got there, she was quick to realize she was about a dollar or so short of what she needed,

“Aw c’mon, can’t you make an exception? I’ve been craving coco all day!”

She pouted to the clerk, who gave an apologetic shrug and said,

“Sorry, little girl. Store policy says I can’t go below the sale price, much as I’d like to in this case. Maybe you can borrow a dollar from someone?”

Edited by Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy
  • Love 1

Tanner had been having a very good day. When he'd gotten the message the day before yesterday that someone wanted to buy Katie, Tanner had asked s ridiculously high amount. It was less that an hour later that he'd received the full amount and another message that they'd included an extra million to deliver her.

She'd been hanging from the ceiling, a powerful vibrating plug in her pretty ass. It wasn't very big - Tanner didn't want her loose - but it was the most powerful motor available. The waves thrummed through the girl, keeping her on the edge of orgasm nearly indefinitely. He stood for a moment and admired his handiwork before he stepped closer.

"How'd you like a cock to suck?" He asked, all but certain she'd love anything that would distract her from the constant, just-shy-of-orgasm stimulation. He undid his trousers a presented his cock, just short of where she could reach it. Hung, as she was, in an elaborate network of neatly looped ropes, she couldn't change her position.

Tanner smiled wickedly as the fat, spongy head of his cock rested just under her nose, filling her head with the rich musk of cock, "Afraid you'll have to wait - you're not mine any more."

He'd kept Katie on the ragged edge until he'd delivered her only moments ago. While part of him was sad to part with his pretty pet, she'd actually gotten to be so good it was boring, and the money was certainly nice.

Truthy, the day couldn't be better.

'Perfect!' He thought as he pulled into the store on his way back to the airport.

She was incredibly cute, but her tits! Fuck, they were impossibly huge on a person her size, and that ass!

Tanner three the rental in park, stroked his dark beard and grinned into the mirror. "Perfect." He said aloud.

He walked into the store in time to see the exchange between the girl and the clerk. Tanner grinned, a thousand watts of charm concentrated in one expression, "Make it two." He said, laying a 20 on the counter.

When he was handed his, Tanner sipped it and set it on the counter, placing his palm over the girl's cup. "Keep it." He said nodding at the cups. He looked at the young stranger and adjusted his tie.

"I saw a coffee place a block from here, I bet I can teach them to do it better. Meet me there?"

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Tanner had been having a very good day. When he'd gotten the message the day before yesterday that someone wanted to buy Katie, Tanner had asked s ridiculously high amount. It was less that an hour later that he'd received the full amount and another message that they'd included an extra million to deliver her.

She'd been hanging from the ceiling, a powerful vibrating plug in her pretty ass. It wasn't very big - Tanner didn't want her loose - but it was the most powerful motor available. The waves thrummed through the girl, keeping her on the edge of orgasm nearly indefinitely. He stood for a moment and admired his handiwork before he stepped closer.

"How'd you like a cock to suck?" He asked, all but certain she'd love anything that would distract her from the constant, just-shy-of-orgasm stimulation. He undid his trousers a presented his cock, just short of where she could reach it. Hung, as she was, in an elaborate network of neatly looped ropes, she couldn't change her position.

Tanner smiled wickedly as the fat, spongy head of his cock rested just under her nose, filling her head with the rich musk of cock, "Afraid you'll have to wait - you're not mine any more."

He'd kept Katie on the ragged edge until he'd delivered her only moments ago. While part of him was sad to part with his pretty pet, she'd actually gotten to be so good it was boring, and the money was certainly nice.

Truthy, the day couldn't be better.

'Perfect!' He thought as he pulled into the store on his way back to the airport.

She was incredibly cute, but her tits! Fuck, they were impossibly huge on a person her size, and that ass!

Tanner three the rental in park, stroked his dark beard and grinned into the mirror. "Perfect." He said aloud.

He walked into the store in time to see the exchange between the girl and the clerk. Tanner grinned, a thousand watts of charm concentrated in one expression, "Make it two." He said, laying a 20 on the counter.

When he was handed his, Tanner sipped it and set it on the counter, placing his palm over the girl's cup. "Keep it." He said nodding at the cups. He looked at the young stranger and adjusted his tie.

"I saw a coffee place a block from here, I bet I can teach them to do it better. Meet me there?"

Millie tried a couple more times to either borrow a dollar from someone, or just beg the clerk to let it slide this time, but she ultimately had no luck. It seemed like she’d just have to suck it up and miss out this time, but just as she was starting to walk away, a tall stranger with a beard steeped up and placed down an order for two. Millie looked up at him with a curious look, wondering who he was and what he was doing here, and why he’d been nice enough to buy her a coco.

She smiled up at him and thanked him excitedly, taking her cup and taking a sip, only to set it back on the counter with a rather unimpressed look on her face,

“It tastes all watery…”

The clerk looked a bit embarrassed at that, scratching the back of his head and saying,

“S-Sorry. I'll talk to the girls in the back about it. They make the stuff, I just sell it.”

“Don’t bother,”

Millie said, turning away to walk with Tanner,

“Coffee places usually have great coco!”

with that, she followed Tanner out of the store, smiling innocently. She looked up at him and simply beamed at him, her adorable face seeming completely at odds with her sexy tits and ass,

“Thanks for helping me out there, Mister!”

she said, almost skipping with each step.

• Like 1

• Flip_Flop_and_Sloppy changed the title to -OPEN STARTER- Ageplay, Rape, Kidnapping, BDSM, possible Gangbang

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up