OOC Discussion

29 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

In which Ace will still give her his love and attention if you wanna go that route with them ^-^

Hun assuming ace keeps being so sweet she is going to be the friendliest most affectionate cinnamon roll... not that she will admit it... or believe it.....

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Hun assuming ace keeps being so sweet she is going to be the friendliest most affectionate cinnamon roll... not that she will admit it... or believe it.....

Like I said if you wanna go that route he is going to do his best to make her believe it XD

31 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Like I said if you wanna go that route he is going to do his best to make her believe it XD

Im sure that by the time mating season hits laura might skip the birth control at this rate xD

PS should i try and get a short reply quick or wait a few days for things to line up on my end x.x

8 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Im sure that by the time mating season hits laura might skip the birth control at this rate xD

PS should i try and get a short reply quick or wait a few days for things to line up on my end x.x

I don't mind short replies if you wanna go that route and I also do not mind waiting for you XD also dad Ace. I am down for it XD

Edited by Sinful Vampire

52 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Oh no need to worry, I really don't mind! Selene isn't locked anywhere!

Also I just noticed Austin already arrived at the castle. I suppose I should send Alicia to meet him somewhere. Or I can wait for him to arrive at the dining hall and she could arrive fashionably late.

Alicia also has a unexpected human in the entry hall with Jewel 

1 hour ago, Chiyako said:

Oh no need to worry, I really don't mind! Selene isn't locked anywhere!

Also I just noticed Austin already arrived at the castle. I suppose I should send Alicia to meet him somewhere. Or I can wait for him to arrive at the dining hall and she could arrive fashionably late.

Yes speaking of which I am working on a reply for that I do apologize for it being late

• Like 1

1 hour ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Yes speaking of which I am working on a reply for that I do apologize for it being late

All good! I did a quick one for the baths and the feasting hall place. I'll let Axel respond before I do at rivers, partially cause I am passing out now!

1 hour ago, Rena-Amane said:

Alicia also has a unexpected human in the entry hall with Jewel 

True! But, thankfully, Alicia is pretty chill. And also waiting on the Alpha's arrival to the feasting hall.

Besides more Humans means more treats for her to snack on if she feels like it!

• Woohoo 1