OOC Discussion

Was originally just going to have him be the kid of some random pack member, probably an NPC, he just looms around.

Did have an idea that he is actually human who was adobted by a pack member since his town was destroyed during the war between werewolves and vampires and got caught in the crossfire, so the pack adobted him, however, no idea would that even work lol

• Like 1

Just now, BigBadWolf said:

Was originally just going to have him be the kid of some random pack member, probably an NPC, he just looms around.

Did have an idea that he is actually human who was adobted by a pack member since his town was destroyed during the war between werewolves and vampires and got caught in the crossfire, so the pack adobted him, however, no idea would that even work lol

It could, potentially become a werewolf over time, there a humans in Midnight.  For example, Aventus Biachi is a Human chef that lives there due to his deceased wife, he's still there because his son is a wolf. 

1 minute ago, BladeRunner said:

It could, potentially become a werewolf over time, there a humans in Midnight.  For example, Aventus Biachi is a Human chef that lives there due to his deceased wife, he's still there because his son is a wolf. 

Hmmm, could be that with everything thats going on he isn't an offical member, but he does get the choice to become one in time, when they feel like hes ready? Or when things aren't chaotic or something?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Well that’s up to blade. I’m fine with it either way. I know there will be some fights more than likely so that would be how you get into the Alphas good graces by winning and putting in the effort. Being a warrior isn’t bad either 

I'm gonna stick with beta minor and she's gonna do everything possible to prove herself to Austin 

@Rena-Amane I'll let you kick us off in the library, a little more private and I don't want to break up an important interaction in the gardens. 

As a side note I would going for Warrior since that wax established, however if you want to be Beta Minor that's fine too... Just June will have to be under the mercy of Samara 

Just now, love_and_poprocks said:

They had some banter back and forth. He was like the step dad you don’t appreciate until he’s gone sort of thing 

Oh fuck... Wow that's actually great. Well at least he has Kabiki, and of course my Thrall coming in but I need a master for him to work up to, OOC I kinda wanna handle that.  

• Love 1